Chapter 16 - Sharing one mattress!

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Sharing one mattress!

 

Everyone was focused on his own food, it's silent.

"Aigoo! Byunhun! I found your old boxershorts!" Mrs.Lee came excited to the dining room, holding up boxershorts.

Eun Mi's eyes widened she quickly looked back down on her food. Teentop laughed, except L.Joe. He blushed, stood up and snapped his boxershorts away from his mother,"Umma! Wae?!"

Mrs.Lee chuckled,"Aw, no need to feel embarrassed, Byunhun!"

L.Joe rolled his eyes and stuffed the boxershorts in his pockets, embarrassed, and then sat back down. His seat was in front of Eun Mi. He glanced at her.

She looked up and quickly looked away again. He smiled and focused back to his food.

 

Mrs.Lee sat down at the table too,"Oh, Seo Min! You have to tell us how you fell in love with our L.Joe!" 

Eun Mi choked on her food, quickly grabbed her glass and drinked water.

Chunji sat beside her and patted her back. Ricky on her other side tried to change the topic,"Her name is Eun Mi... And, L.Joe is a nicer person now, Mrs.Lee!"

Mrs.Lee smiled,"Wae? What did he do?"

"He brought Eun Mi EunJoe! EunJoe is their child!" Ricky smiled back. 

Eun Mi choked again,*Wae? This is so awkward!*

"A child?!" Mrs.Lee's jaw dropped in shock. Her gaze went scarily to L.Joe.

He waved his hands hyterically,"It's a plush panda! I won it for her on a festival!"

"You are lucky ,my son." she smiled creepy.

 

Eun Mi went back to normal. 

"But why did you won a plush panda for her? Ahh, so you are playing with her heart? So, this is the reason why she fell for you!" Mrs.Lee chuckled.

Eun Mi tried to say something,"Mrs.Lee, actually he is my-"

"Seo Min is a nice girl, don't play with her! And if you get her pregnant ,you don't want to know what happens then!" Mrs.Lee smiled widely and winked to L.Joe.

L.Joe shook his head frustrated and facepalmed himself,*Mum, please shut up now.*

"Suzy will be happy to meet you, Seo Min! Maybe you two will be good friends!" Mrs.Lee clapped happily in her hands. 

"Suzy?" Eun Mi blinked.

"Oh no." L.Joe sighed.

"She will come tomorrow! Her family and ours are good friends!" Mrs.Lee smiled.

"Oh,okay." Eun Mi focused back to her food again.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

After everyone finished his food and some talking for hours, Teentop went to L.Joe's room with Eun Mi.

 

"Uhm..." Eun Mi cleared . On the floor there were mattresses ,two mattresses for two people and one matress for three people.

L.Joe's room didn't had a bed in his room here,because he barely comes to his family's mansion. He lives with Teentop in a dorm. His room was luxurious and big here though.

"That means you'll sleep with me on one mattress." L.Joe slung his arm around her waist happily. She shook her head nervously,"N-No! I'll sleep with...with...uhm..."
 

"Annyeong again!" Mrs.Lee popped out of nowhere.

Eum Mi flinched,"Oh! Just Mrs.Lee..."

"Yup, just me. I wanted to ask if its okay if you share a mattress with Chunji!" she smiled.

"C-Chunji?" Eun Mi blinked and blushed.

Chunji also and pointed to himself,"Me?"

Mrs.Lee nodded,"You two would be a good couple, don't you think?"

Eun Mi gulped and glanced over to L.Joe. He had his arms crossed and a unreadable expression on his face. 

"Mrs.Lee ,L.joe will kill me if I share a mattress with her." Chunji explained nervously.

L.Joe scoffed, but didn't say anything more.

"Well, she is not his girlfriend so you can do anything you want with her ,right? Bye!" she winked to Chunji and Eun Mi and disappeared.
Eun Mi couldn't even say that she actually was L.Joe's girlfriend.

 

"Babe, you will definitely not share a mattress with him!" L.Joe glared at Chunji ,while talking to Eun Mi. She pouted, its not her fault anyways, "But your mother-"

"No 'but'! "

 

...2 long hours later...

 

Ricky shared a mattress with Changjo, Niel shared a matress with CAP.

And the there is L.Joe's idea...

 

"...L.Joe...you serious?" Eun Mi made a face. She lay between Chunji and L.Joe on the mattress for three people.

"L.Joe, thats not really better ,I think." Chunji added.

"Shut up and sleep ,okay?" L.Joe turned so his back faced Eun Mi and Chunji.

The two made a face. 
 

*So awkward... Two boys...with me...sharing one mattress, one blanket... Help?* Eun Mi sighed.

"Sweet dreams everyone." Chunji said. L.Joe scoffed,"I hope all of you will get nightmares."

Eun Mi rolled her eyes.


Soon, all of them fell asleep.  

 

 

______________________________________________

Annyeong, readers!
How was this chapter? I hope you liked it!
It was a douple update today ! :D

Omg ,and 60+ subbies~ :3 
I'm so happy. Thank you, I love you~ ^-^ ♥

♥ See you in next chapter~♥