Chapter 1 - How it all started.

Me and L.Joe?!

How it all started

 

 

Her start

"Woah, you won again, Eun Mi!", two boys cheered for Eun Mi. She just won another bet.
"I know, I know!" Eun Mi walked out of the class room. Two of her classmates following her. It's lunch time.
"Like always. Seriously. Are you cheating?", one of the boys asked her laughing.
Eun Mi shook her head and made a proud face,"I never cheat. I'm just good!"
They began to laugh together.

"Eun Mi? I have a new proposal for you.", Soo Rin the Queenka stood in front of the three.
They stopped laughing.
"That means we have to go... Bye, Eun Mi-sshi!", the boys waved and walked away. 

"A new proposal? Tell me!", Eun Mi smirked. She always smirks ,when someone asks for bets.
Soo Jin held out a photo,"You know him, right?"
Eun Mi nodded,"I see him often.He is in my class. And he is one of the Kingkas."

"The new bet is: be his girlfriend." Soo Jin smirked at your shocked reaction.
"Wae? He isn't even my friend! I heard he is a total Jerk and that he don't even believes in love!" Eun Mi said "I don't take this dare! Why do you even want to make such a dare?"

"You are always near Taemin. And the fans and Me get crazy. You make us jealious! And, When you take this dare you can win a really large box with white chocolate. Or are you scared of losing?" Soo Jin provoked her and raised a brow. 

Eun Mi never lost a dare and she really loves white chocolate. She couldn't resist and agreed. 
"But Taemin is just my cousin...O-okay, I take this dare! Tell me more information!" Eun Mi hold her fist in the air with a confident expression.

Soo Jin smirked,"Yeah... Okay, be his girlfriend for a whole month. You must look like a real couple...You...have to act like real girlfriend! ...Ah, and don't let him know about this dare. It would be boring. And... Don't fall for him! Every girl quickly falls in love with him."

Eun Mi's jaw dropped,"So much? How can I do this? I didn't even had a boyfriend before!"

Soo Jin shrugged,"First you have to make him your boyfriend. I know you have no expierience with such things, but you don't want to lose right? If you lose I let you make bad things!"

Eun Mi's imagination went on. 

"Ani! I will win!", she shook the thoughts off her head.
Soo Jin crossed her arms,"Good Luck. He is unapproachable and ignores every girl here."
With that the Queenka walked off.

"How can I do this?" Eun Mi pouted "I'm still waiting for my Prince Charming. I quickly win this dare and continue searching for my Prince Charming! First I have approach the Jerk-Kingka. But how...?"

 

 

 

His start

"Someone help me! I'm bored~!", Ricky throw himself on the bench next to Niel. 
Niel agreed with Ricky,"I'm bored too." 
"Me too.", Chanjo added and sat down next to Ricky.
Chunji and CAP joined in and sat down on the floor,"We too."
Everybody looked at L.joe. He noticed the stares and turned to them,"What?"

"You are bored too!", Ricky pointed at him. 
L.joe stood next to a tree and stared at it. 
"So?" L.joe raised a brow.

CAP smirked,"Let's play something!"
"Yeah, let's make a dare!" Niel throw his hands in the air. Ricky and Changjo nodded,"Good idea!"
Chunji turned to L.joe,"And you?" L.joe sighed and sat down next to him,"Okay."

"Do you have any ideas?" Chunji asked. Everybody has a blank face.
"I guess no." Chunji looked around. Then he spotted a girl.

"Hey! Look at her! Pretty ,right?", he said to the others and pointed to the girl.
CAP nodded and high-fived Chunji,"Yeah, man." 
"So, who can flirt the best with her?", Chunji smirked playfully. Everybody smirked too, expect L.joe.
He payed no attention.

"Yah! If it's so boring for you, ask her out!", Ricky pouted and pointed to L.joe.
L.joe looked up,"That's childish."
Niel sighed,"Oh, I understand. You think she would reject you."

"Bwoh? No! I show you how to deal with girls!" L.joe stood up and walked towards the girl. Niel and Ricky high-fived each other,"Yes!"

L.joe cursed in his mind ,because he tripped in Niel's trap. L.joe never talks voluntarily to girls. Never. 


"Hey, do you know me?", L.joe tapped the girls shoulder. 
Her eyes widened,"You!" She pointed shocked at him.
L.joe was confused of her actions and pointed to himself:"Me?"

She nodded,"Do you know me?" She pointed to herself. L.joe eyed her up and down.
He made a thinking face and wasn't sure,"I think I know you. Well, you are a schoolmate..."
The girl facepalmed herself and looked again up to him,"I am Eun Mi. Eun Mi."

He was clueless,"Nevermind. I'll be going." 
"Yah! Wait!" Eun Mi grapped his shoulder lightly "Can you tell me your name?"

L.joe's jaw dropped by her question. She really didn't know who he was. 
He turned back to her and asked annoyed,"Girl, I'm L.joe! How comes you don't know me?"
She clicked her tongue."Aigoo... You're really a jerk." she mumbled to herself and eyed him suspicious. L.joe looked at her in disbelief,"Aren't you glad that I even noticed you? Why am I a jerk?!" 

She pursed her lips,"Well, I'm glad. I thought it would be harder to talk to you... Now, I think you are a normal boy. Okay, okay, you are a bit handsome and such, but normal though. Why does everyone likes you so much?" Eun Mi gestured things with her hands that no one understands.

L.joe looked confused at her,"So, you are a Fangirl, uh?"
"Bwoh? Ani! Never! Aish... Wanna be my friend?" she asked and crossed her arms. 
Then she smiled at him. L.joe was taken aback by her pretty smile,"Uh..."
"That means yes!", she beamed and took his hand.
She shook it,"Now we are officially friends!"

L.joe was speechless.

"See you, new chingu!", she waved and walked away.

He stood still there, frozen on his spot.

"YAH! L.JOE HYUNG!" Ricky called and jumped on his back.
The Teentop boys came over to L.joe.
"Yah, Ricky!" L.joe shooed him away. Chunji put a hand on his shoulder,"How was it?"
CAP put a hand on his other shoulder, "Yeah, tell us."

"What?" L.joe blinked.

"Nothing happened. She just became my... friend." he continued.
Niel wiggled his eyebrows at L.joe,"Just friends? No, there must come more ,you are weak with girls!"
Changjo agreed and added:"I have bet for you!" L.joe rolled his eyes,"Please,no." 
"So, the bet is: be her boyfriend!" he smiled like fool at L.joe. L.joe just shook his head,"Are you on nuts? Never. Why would I do that?" Ricky joined Changjo's side,"If you don't accept the dare, we will sell your underwear to Fangirls and we will make pictures of you in the shower and then sell it to Fangirls too."
L.joe looked at his dongsaengs in disbelief,"Are you for real?" 
They nodded their heads with a serious expression.
L.joe facepalmed himself.
"Tell us how you want to do it!", Ricky beamed.

"I just make her my girlfriend, when I tell her about the dare.  No one can resist me, right? And after some seconds I'll just break up with her." L.joe explained coolly "Simple."

Chunji shook his head at his bestfriend L.joe,"That's cruel. She has a heart too!"

CAP pushed Chunji away,"Be her boyfriend for a whole month! You can't tell her about the dare! You must act like her real boyfriend! And at least: Don't fall for her! She is pretty and cute, it will be difficult for you!"

L.joe mocked,"Man, why do I have to do this?" Niel smirked,"If you don't take the dare or lose it; we will make money with your underwear and your shower pictures!" He shrugged,"It's up to you."

 

 

L.joe sighed,"I'll do it." 
 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!
Here is the first chapter! How was it? :)


Please comment and subscribe! ^-^