Chapter 4 - The romance officially starts now!

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 

The romance officially starts now !

 

 

 

Eun Mi made her way to her locker and put out the books she needed for todays classes. She and L.joe didn't talked yesterday. Both of them were somehow suddenly shy then. 



There came Teentop trough the hallway, their way to Eun Mi, who didn't noticed anything. The students were fangirling over the boys.

"Annyeong!" Ricky and Niel beamed at Eun Mi. She jumped lightly in fear. Eun Mi realised that it were just them,"Why did you scare me? Seriously..." Chunji pushed Ricky and Niel to the site and smiled at her,"How are you? Do you mind ,if we walk you to your class?"
Eun Mi shook her head,"No, would be nice!" She smiled and the boys were all tacken aback, by her beautiful smile, except Chunji and L.joe ,they already knew her smile.

Chunji opened his arms and wanted to hug Eun Mi,"Waaah~ you are so cu-"
"Don't touch my girlfriend!" L.joe pushed Chunji to the site and hugged Eun Mi instead. Eun Mi gulped and blushed. *A boy ,except Taemin oppa, is hugging me right now...*, she thought. 

CAP smirked at the sight,"You have to introduce her to us, don't forget!" Changjo grabbed L.joe's collar and took him of you. Changjo noticed that it was awkward for you,"Don't be so clinging, L.joe-Hyung!" L.joe replied immediately:"She is my girlfriend! I can do what I want." And shooed Changjo's hand away from him. She rolled her eyes and closed her locker. When she began to walk ,CAP joined her site, while the others followed behind them. Behind them, they were fighting and whining like kids.

"So, what is your name?" CAP asked Eun Mi with a smile. Eun Mi smiled back,"You are CAP, right? I'm Eun Mi. Nice to meet you!" CAP took a look back to L.joe who was busy and then looked back at Eun Mi,"How did this happen? I mean; L.joe and you a couple?" Eun Mi sighed nervously,"Please, don't ask. He asked me and yeah... Then we were a ...c-couple." The thought of the confession made her still blushing. CAP laughed,"He should be glad to have a girlfriend like you!" 

*Well, but it's just because his dare...*, CAP  sadly 
thought.
*But I'm just his girlfriend ,because of my dare with Soo Jin...*, Eun Mi looked away with guilt and randomly spotted her Taemin oppa, who was running to her way. She immediately smiled widely.

He gave her a bear hug,"Eun Mi!!!"-"Taemin oppaa~" Eun Mi hugged him back. CAP was a bit confused. Teentop stopped and looked at Taemin and Eun Mi hugging each other. 
L.joe stepped to them and tapped Eun Mi's shoulder this time,"Eun Mi, let's go to class." L.joe wouldn't admit, but right now he felt a bit jealious, because Eun Mi was his girlfriend and Taemin hugs her though.

Eun Mi let Taemin go. Taemin smiled at his cousin ,but then glared at L.joe.
"Hey, Eun Mi! Taemin, come! Let's go." Key appeared behind Taemin. "Bye, Key and Taemin oppa! See you later!" Eun Mi waved and Taemin walked together with Key to his own class. When she looked back at L.joe, he had a annoyed face on and stared at her with his arms crossed.
Eun Mi looked confused at him,"What?"

"Let's go." L.joe grabbed Eun Mi's hand and dragged her the whole way to their class, leaving the rest of Teentop dumbfounded.

L.joe stopped in front of the class and turned to you. Eun Mi looked around ,then back to him,"Something wrong...?" L.joe shook his head at her,"You know that I'm your boyfriend, right?" Eun Mi nodded slowly and blushed,"Hehe, yes..." He rolled his eyes and facepalmed himself.

"Lee Byunhun! Park Eun Mi! Why aren't you two already in class?" the homeroom teacher came to them. Eun Mi bowed at the teacher and then looked back to L.joe; he was still facepalming himself.

Then it made Klick in Eun Mi's mind,"You are my classmate! I'm sorry that I just realized it now!" She bowed at him then bowed to the teacher,"We'll be going in!" She dragged L.joe inside the class.

L.joe's heart skipped a beat at her touch, but she quickly let go and sat down at her seat. L.joe wanted to sit beside her ,so he followed her. The teacher came in too.
But L.joe stood at Eun Mi's table and glared at her seatmate ,who was Ji Hyun. The boy ,who tried to flirt with her in P.E class.

"We switch. Go." L.joe said coldly. Ji Hyun looked confused at him and shook his head. The class was confused as well and the Teacher just waited for L.joe to finish, because Ricky's uncle was the owner of this school and L.joe was Ricky's close friend. 


"L.joe!" Eun Mi whispered ,for him to stop. L.joe nodded at her and gestured her that he just needed one minute more. He placed his palms on the table,"Go. Now." Ji Hyun sighed and glared at L.joe, then packed his things and walked to L.joe's seat. L.joe sat down next to Eun Mi and placed his bag on the floor.

"Oh god..." Eun Mi mumbled and gave her forhead a massage ,she was frustrated because of L.joe's actions right now. L.joe glanced at her,"I'm a good boyfriend, I know." He smirked. Eun Mi ignored him.

The teacher sighed and began with the class. 

Soo Jin who sat in front of Eun Mi turned back to her ,as the teacher was focused to the blackboard. She gave Eun Mi a little letter and winked with a glare.

 

Already a couple. Woah, what did you do? -.- He looks so in love in with you.

Eun Mi sighed and wrote her a reply. Then throws it back Soo Jin's her table.

I don't even know why, I didn't do much. But I'll win the dare. No problem! ^-^

 

Soo Jin gave Eun Mi a short glare after reading the letter ,then focused back to the front. L.joe eyed Eun Mi the whole time and then finally whispered to her:"What was on the letter?"

She shrugged. "Not your business anyway." she whispered back. But she felt guilt, she felt like she could hurt L.joe someday because of the dare. Eun Mi doesn't like to hurt people without even a reason. 
*Poor L.joe... Sorry.*, she thought and focused back to class.
L.joe sighed and did the same.
*
Sorry...You are just my girlfriend because of my dare... You don't have to tell me. *, he thought.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------
 

After school . school gates.

Eun Mi waited for Taemin at the school gates. And in time Teentop came out of school and saw her. "Eun Mi-sshi? Why are you still here?" Niel asked her.
Eun Mi smiled,"I have to wait for Taemin oppa." Niel smiled back and L.joe came and pushed him to the site,"Why are you waiting for him?" Yes, he was jealious now. Eun Mi was a bit surprised but answered:"I have to go somewhere with him... Why?" L.joe sighed,"I'm your boyfriend! Aish... Can I come with you then?"Chunji popped next to Eun Mi,"Me too!"

 

"You just ruined the moment, Chunji-Hyung!" Ricky laughed. The others except Eun Mi, Chunji and L.joe began to laugh too. Eun Mi made a face,"I want to go alone with Taemin oppa." Chunji pouted and looked at her,"Waeee~?" 

"Eun Mi~! Oh... why are these...people here ,too?" Taemin gave a cute smile to Eun Mi, but immediately glared to Teentop, mostly at L.joe. L.joe glared this time back,"Where are you two going?"

"Mind your own business!" Taemin said and slung an arm around Eun Mi's shoulder. Eun Mi smiled at Teentop,"Well, then. Bye by-"

"Yah! If you can go with her I can go with her too!" L.joe hissed and slung an arm around her waist. She felt uneasy and blushed lightly. "AISH! Then come! Don't bother me there!" Eun Mi yelled and shooed Taemin and L.joe away and began to walk away. "Now you made her mad, L.joe-Hyung!" Ricky pouted and followed Eun Mi quickly. Chunji flicked L.joe's forhead and followed then too. The rest of Teentop followed her and left were Taemin and L.joe.

"It's your fault!" they blurted at the same time. They groaned and ran after Eun Mi. 




Eun Mi and Taemin stopped in front of a cute café. Eun Mi turned back to L.joe and gave him a lazy look,"If you disturb me there, I'll tell it Taemin and Key oppa. They'll tell you a lesson then." Then she walked in. Taemin gave L.joe a triumphantly grin and followed Eun Mi in. L.joe gave Teentop a weird look,"Does she really know that I'm her boyfriend?" Teentop shrugged and all of them followed inside. 

"Where did Eun Mi go?" Chunji asked ,when they sat down at one of the tables. "The devil (Taemin) is out of sight too." L.joe looked suspicious around. CAP shrugged,"Maybe in the rest rooms?" Ricky and Changjo gasped at the same time together,"Together?!"

Chunji and L.joe flicked their forheads,"No!"-"Ouch!" Changjo and Ricky whined.

Then, Changjo spotted Eun Mi,"There!" Teentop looked there.
She wore her work-uniform and walked to tables to take the orders. Behind her, Key and Taemin came out in work uniform too. They did the same or were helping in the kitchen.

"Why are they working here?" L.joe asked clueless. Chunji then remembered,"Ah! Her parents..." Niel frowned,"Are they poor?" L.joe shook his head and made a 'you-know-what-we-mean'-look. Niel made an 'o' shape with his mouth and apologized,"Sorry..."

"L.joe-Hyung! When she has time ,then you should go up to her and make something cute!" Ricky beamed. "Bwoh? What do you mean 'cute' ?" he asked clueless back. 

Chunji shook his head at his bestfriend,"Hug her. Kiss her. Did you ever watched dramas?"

"I've watched much dramas! But this isn't some k-drama!" L.joe hissed back. Changjo facepalmed himself,"You really don't know how to treat a girl properly, uh?" Ricky agreed,"How lame!"

"Shut up, Maknae's!" L.joe said and stood up. 

They were talking like 10 Minutes and Eun Mi just made her way to the rest rooms. He followed her quickly. Teentop eyed him, while he was walking away and then gave each other a knowing look. 

She just wanted to enter the janitor room to get something.

"Hey." L.joe grabbed her hand. Eun Mi raised a brow,"Yeah?" 
He moved closer to her and stared deeply in her eyes. Eun Mi couldn't look away and just stared back,"L-L.joe?" 
L.joe smiled,"Don't call me L.joe. Call me oppa." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Eun Mi blushed and her heart was racing like crazy. L.joe felt the same way. She gulped.

L.joe leaned closer and closed his eyes. *HE WANTS TO KISS ME?!* Eun Mi thought hysterically.
Their lips were just inches apart. He moved closer and closer...

 

"L.joe o-oppa...?" she called nervously. He blinked surprised at her and then smirked,"Yeah, babe?" She smiled awkwardly,"I'm working right now... Could you..maybe...?" she nervously said and pushed him lightly away ,so she could continue working.

"Thanks." she smiled at him and entered the janitor room to get a broom,"We had a little problem in the kitchen..." L.joe smiled,"Okay, I'll be at the table, babe." He winked and walked back to the table where Teentop sat. 

Eun Mi went back to the kitchen and gave the broom to an ahjumma,"Here ahjumma!" she smiled at the old lady. The old lady smiled back,"Thank you, Eun Mi~."

"Yaaaaah, Eun Mi!" Taemin rushed to the kitchen and backhugged Eun Mi "This L.joe kept glaring at me! Help me!" Eun Mi chuckled,"You're cute, Taemin oppa!" He let her go and smiled cutely at her,"You are so sweet! My Eun Mi!" She smiled at him and then walked out and took the orders from the other customers. 
 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Hey, readers! 

Was this chapter cute? :D
Tell me your opinion and comment! ^-^

♥ See you in next chapter ! ♥