Chapter 28 - What's wrong?

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 What's wrong?

 

The next morning.

Eun Mi sat down with Suzy on an empty table, away from Teentop.

 

"Why aren't we sitting with them?" Suzy asked, pointing to the boys.

Eun Mi waved her hand with a smile,"Ah, nothing! You should  eat!"

Suzy smiled back,"Okay, I'm so hungry.. But why don't you have anything to eat ?"

"I'm not hungry." Eun Mi answered.

And Suzy shrugged, beginning to eat.

Eun Mi kept glancing over to L.Joe, she didn't wanted to but her eyes always went to him.

 

"Hello, can I sit here?" Jinyoung asked, pointing to the seat opposide of Eun Mi. While Suzy sat next to her.

Eun Mi blinked,"Oh...Sure!" She smiled. He sat down and put his tablet on the table.

"I'm wondering why you're not sitting with your boyfriend and his friends. Do you mind to tell me the reason?" Jinyoung looked curious at her. Suzy also.

"Uhm..." Eun Mi gulped.

And just in time she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

She quickly pulled it out, no teacher was around so she picked up the call,"Yes?"

Jinyoung and Suzy waited for her and continued eating.

 

"It's me~! How are you, my Eun Mi?" Taemin asked happily from the other line.

Eun Mi's lips went up to a smile, stood up and went out the caféteria where no one was.

"I'm not feeling well." Eun Mi sighed,"Taemin oppa... I-I finally broke up with him."

Taemin frowned on the other line,"Isn't that good? Don't tell me you-"

"I did." Eun Mi interrupted him and answered the question he wanted to ask.

Taemin sighed,"I wish I could come to you right now... How can I cheer you up now~? You know what? Your Taemin oppa will call you everyday! So, you won't feel alone, arraseo?"

She smiled softly,"Thanks, oppa."

"Don't think too much about him! Try to forget him, even if it's hard." Taemin softly said.

She nodded, even when he couldn't see it,"I'll try... I have to hang up now, bye oppa!"

She hang up.

 

 

Eun Mi sat back down at her seat, and Jinyoung and Suzy stared at her.

"Who was it?" Suzy asked. 

"It was Taemin oppa!" Eun Mi smiled and looked around the caféteria.

Jinyoung grinned,"Who is he for you? He is a friend of mine, and I know he is popular among girls!"

Eun Mi laughed,"Haha, not like that! He is my cousin!"

Suzy chuckled and hit Eun Mi's arm playfully,"You have to introduce him to me sometime!"

Eun Mi shrugged,"Maybe~."

Jinyoung smiled, while mumbling,"Well, my chances are good, aren't they?"

Suzy looked surprised at him, she heard what he said,"You? Eun Mi?"

He blushed,"Ani! Suzy-sshi, eat your food!"

Suzy rolled her eyes with a smirk,"Sureee~!"

 

Eun Mi chuckled, until suddenly L.Joe came to their table and placed an apple in front of Eun Mi without anyone noticing it and continued walking.

Her smile faded and she didn't look up,*Why do you have to be so nice, you jerk?*

Her heart felt warm.

She didn't say anything more and just stared at the apple.

L.Joe sighed with a small smile, walking out the caféteria.

 

She sighed in relief,"Finally he's gone."

 

Jinyoung frowned with worry in his eyes,"Did you...?"

Eun Mi faked a light smile,"Yes, I did. I broke up with him."

She took the apple and took a bite.

Suzy's jaw dropped,"Bwoh? Wae?"

"Just because." Eun Mi said.

Suzy sighed frustrated,"Aish, why would you two break up?"

Jinyoung didn't say anything and focused back to his food too,*I know why. Shall I cheer her up later?*

 

 

Eun Mi went to the rest room, while Suzy and Jinyoung went to the meeting place.

Eun Mi exited the rest room and walked out the caféteria.

Suddenly someone held her shoulder,"Hey, Eun Mi."

She flinched and turned around. Then sighed in relief,"Oh god, it's just you! Why did you scare me like this?"

Chunji chuckled,"Let's walk together."

She nodded,"Aish, okay."

With that the two began to walk, side by side.

 

 

"How are you?" Chunji asked.

"I'm fine. You?" she asked back.

He shook his head,"You're not fine. What's wrong?"

She stunned and looked at him,"N-Nothing!"

"Why aren't you sitting with us, like usual?" he asked.

She shrugged,"I didn't felt like sitting there today."

He sighed,"Just tell me the truth, okay?"

She rolled her eyes,"I broke up with L.Joe. So, I can't sit with you anymore, when he is around!"

He nodded,"Oh, it's like that.. Why did you broke up?"

"Teentop is going to debut, I heard. I'm going to debut too, after the school trip. I won't have time for him. And I never.. l-loved  him anyways." she explained nervously.

He held her shoulder and stopped walking,"Really? But, why did you became his girlfriend then?"

She looked down, thinking of an excuse.

"I felt alone, and wanted a boyfriend." she finally said.

"No, you're not like that! You can tell me, I won't say it to anyone!" Chunji smiled.

She sighed,"...Because, I had a dare."

*She too?* Chunji looked surprised at her,"A dare? With who?"

"Yes, a dare. Beeing his girlfriend for a whole month. Acting like a real girlfriend and such. And the most imprtant thing; I couldn't fall for him." she looked at him,"I don't want to tell with who I had the dare."

He nodded,"Okay... But, you really never felt something for him? Not even a bit?"

She paused for a moment, gulped and nodded,"I never felt much for him, what could be important."

"Did you broke up, because you felt guilty for the thing with the dare? You don't have to. Because... well, he had a dare too." Chunji smiled softly at her.

She frowned,"He too?"

He nodded,"A dare just like yours."

"It doesn't matter. I know he doesn't loves me, so it's okay." she said sternly, but her heart was breaking.

He slung an arm around her shoulder,"Aigoo~! Let's go!"

*Well, now I know why L.Joe was so weird since yesterday. Poor Eun Mi..* Chunji thought,*Let's cheer her up later!*

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Annyeong, readers~♥ 
How was this chapter?

 

I'll prpably upload tomorrow another chapter! :D

Well, tell me your opinion an comment !

♥ See you in next chapter~♥