Chapter 33 - Different ways.

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Different ways.

 

 

 

After the movie ended and L.Joe fell asleep with his head on Eun Mi's lap. She slowly removed his head from her lap and stood up.

 

Also, the other boys, even Taemin, were already asleep when she checked them.

 

"They look so cute , when they sleep~!" Eun Mi whispered in a low voice with a chuckle.

Then she sighed and went to the kitchen.

 

"Everyone is sleeping, and then there is me. Tsk." Eun Mi chuckled at herself and opened the window.

She looked out at the night sky,"Woah.. Beautiful."

 

 

"Just like you." she felt someone backhugging her.

She looked back,"L.Joe?" She blushed and looked to the front again,*How embarrassing...*

 

He smiled and rested his head on top of her left shoulder,"I have to go tomorrow, you know? And you too."

"I know." she simply replied,"Didn't I already told you that?"

"No..." he blinked,"I don't remember."

*You told me when you broke up. What a bad memory.* he thought and mentally sighed.

 

 

"Oh then. My manager picks me up at 2pm. When do you have to go?" she asked.

"Ask Chunji or CAP. I don't know." he shrugged.

She rolled her eyes playfully,"You're not really helpful!"

He laughed,"That's one of the reasons, why you love me."

She turned around and pushed him away, while looking down to hide her red face,"Shut up, will you!"

He didn't stop laughing,"When will you debut?"

"My manager will tell me tomorrow, but it's soon."

"Same with me."

 

 

 

 

"Promise me you won't change, just because you're going to be an idol?" she held up her pinky for a pinky-promise.

He sighed annoyed,"Do we really need to do this?"

"You know, I have many problems. I don't want you to be one of them." she explained and looked at him with a sweet smile.

"I won't change, girl." he rolled his eyes.

"If so, do the pinky-promise!" she challenged.

He stared at her with a pokerface,"I'll do it, if you do something you usually wouldn't do."

She rolled her eyes now,"What do you mean with `usually wouldn't do´ ?"

He smirked at her, eyed her up and down and then crossed his arms amused. Like he just gave her a hint.

"What?" she frowned.

He sighed and ruffled his hair annoyed,"Aish, then not! Let's do that pinky-thing and go to sleep!"

 

"Okay!" she beamed and held out her pinky,"L.Joe oppa."

He looked surprised up, his cheeks pink.

Then he cleared his throat,"P-Promise!" And did the pinky-promise with her.

"I'm glad you did it!" she beamed,"Did I ever told you how awesome you are?"

"No." he said with a pokerface and put his hands in his pockets.

She rolled her eyes,"Now I did!"

 

 

He sat down on the floor, leaned against the wall behind him and looked up at her.

She smiled and sat down in front of him,"I thought you want to sleep?"

"Later." he cooly replied.

She eyed him,"You're always changing from sweet to cold. Cold to sweet. Sweet to cold. Cold t-"

"I'm just beeing myself, babe." he winked,"Isn't that what you love about me?"

She rolled her eyes sarcastically,"Oh yes, sure."

"Really?" he raised a brow. "Yup." she said it sarcastically again.

He rolled his eyes.

Then silent filled the room.

 

 

 

"I know, how I can let you awake without beeing awake myself." he suddenly looked amused at her.

She looked at him like she wouldn't believe him,"Pha! How?"

"Shall I show you?" he asked and didn't let his eyes off hers.

"I don't think you can do that, whatever it is." she yawned.

 

"So, you want me to show you. Am I right?" he smirked.

She rolled her eyes with a smile,"Don't make me curious! Just show me!"

He quickly leaned in and kissed her.

 

Her eyes widen, she blushed hard and she mentally gasped.

The almost only thing what could make her heart flutter, is himself and what more; his kisses.

 

He smirked, while kissing her and came closer to deepen the kiss.

He knew she would be shocked,*You won't be able to sleep tonight, like I said.*

 

After like 20 seconds, she kissed him back, what surprised him much.

But then he smiled and pulled away,"I'm tired."

He stood up and looked around with a happy grin, what he wanted to hide.

She looked at him in disbelief with a pokerface.

 

There; she just kissed him back but what did he do? He pulled away, just because he wanted to .

 

"Come up, babe. The floor is cold." he held his hand to her.

She scoffed and grabbed his hand, he helped her up.

"Jerk." she crossed her arms.

Then something came into her mind.

 

 

 

 

"We won't see each other for a week." she looked up with a serious expression.

He just smiled,"We can phone each other." He made a `call-me´-sign.

"No time for that!" she crossed her arms.

Then he copied her and crossed his arms too,"I'll just visit you!"

"No. No time." she stucked out her tongue.

He copied her again,"It's just one week. It's not like a month or a year or something worse."

"But still!" she whined.

 

"Go sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day." he changed the topic, wrapped his arm around her waist and dragged her slowly back to her room.

"But-"

"Shut up."

She made a face and gave up, letting him drag her.

 

 

"Who do you think you are?!" she hissed with a low voice, so she won't wake up the others.

He smirked and throw her on her bed,"Your boyfriend."

She stopped and blushed.

He winked, then lay down on his own matress next to her bed.

 

 

L.Joe was right; she couldn't get sleep because she couldn't get the kiss-scene from before out of her head.

The funny thing was: He couldn't sleep either, because of that.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

 

Annyeong, readers!
How was this chapter? :3

A bit short, I know...

Sorry, for my slow updates ._.
I had school; some exams and tests. 
But now, I have vacation for two weeks! :D

♥ See you in the next chapter~♥