Chapter 17 - Friends or Enemies?

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Friends or Enemies ?

 

 

Eun Mi was slowly waking up.

Her legs around Chunji's legs. And hugging L.Joe's chest ,using him as a pillow.

"Don't move..." L.Joe muttered half asleep.

"Shut up...!" Chunji muttered back.

But the only one who was moving around and making voices like a dying bird was Eun Mi,"Urgh...no...wrong...nope..."

L.Joe's eyes lit open,"Would you please-?!... Eun Mi? What are you doing?"

Chunji opened his eyes with a frown and saw Eun Mi,"Eun Mi...?"

"I can't find a comfortable sleep position!" Eun Mi whined still sleepy. 

 

"You are finally awake!" Niel jumped next to their mattress happily.

"Bwoh-yah... Where am I?" Eun Mi opened one eye sleepy and sat up, looking around.

"Babe, this is my room. Aigoo, it's already the third time ,I think, we slept together!" L.Joe sat up too and slung an arm around her shoulder with a smile.

She pushed him away,"ert!"

Chunji chuckled and sat up too,"Eun Mi your legs..." he pointed to her legs awkwardly. Her legs were still hugging Chunji's legs.

Eun Mi blushed,"Oh, eh.. Sorry." She put her legs away from his, then stood up.

 

CAP entered the room ,shirtless,"Mrs.Lee told us to-"

"OMG! PUT YOUR DAMNSHIRT BACK ON!" Eun Mi closed her eyes and jumped around with a red face. CAP blinked confused,"Shirt...? Oh... Oh!!" He ran back out the room.
 

Eun Mi sighed,"Man... all these erted boys around me."

L.Joe backhugged her around her waist,"I'm the one with the most erted mind."

She flinched ,then mumbled annoyed to herself,"As if I wouldn't know that already..." Loud enough for L.joe to hear it.

"Wanna test it though?" he smirked and put his head on her right shoulder.

"Hell, No!" she pushed him away and sat down on the floor like a kid, pouting angrily to herself.

 

"Better now?" CAP came back and pointed to himself, he had a shirt on now.

"Much better." Eun Mi said, but for L.Joe it sounded like a lie.

"You think he is attractive?" L.Joe's jaw dropped. Eun Mi looked up confused,"Eh...?"

"No! No. Unacceptable!" L.Joe shook his head and pushed CAP back out the room,"Go. Help my mother or something! Don't get close to her!"

CAP disappeared with a confused puppy look on his face.

 

"L.Joe? Are you serious?" Eun Mi raised a brow.

Chunji poked Eun Mi's hip one time and she flinched with a giggle.

"You should be more careful with me than with CAP. Not that she ends up falling for me." He winked playfully, just to annoy L.Joe.

L.Joe glared at the two,"Did I mention that I want to go on a trip with you Chunji?" 

Chunji shook his head. L.Joe smiled trough a grtted theet,"How about hell?"

Chunji laughed,"Just be careful!" He patted L.Joe's shoulder and went out the room.

 

Changjo waved and went out,"I'll be going down too."

Niel and Ricky too,"Breakfast is already ready, bye."

L.Joe watched them dumfounded.

Eun Mi then too with a smile,"Breakfast! I'll be goin-"

 

"Yah, wait!" L.Joe grabbed her shoulder "We will go together."

She rolled her eyes,"Okay..."

"Give me your hand!" L.Joe smiled. "Wae?" Eun Mi raised a brow at him.

He sighed and took her hand. He intertwined their hands and dragged her along, downstairs to the dining area. Eun Mi blushed by the touch,"L.joe!"

 

 

"Woah, yummy food!" Eun Mi's eyes were full of sparkles, when they entered the dining area.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and let her sit on the seat next to his,"Sit there." Then he sat down at his own seat,"Finally we can sit next to each other."

 

"Byunhun! Byunhun! Byun-" Mrs.Lee rushed happily to the dining area, but then he saw L.Joe's and Eun Mi's hand intertwined on the table.

Well, it looked like Eun Mi wanted to escape from his hand.

 

Mrs.Lee grinned,"Oh, what do I see hereee~?"

"Oh wow. Early realized, Mrs.Lee." Eun Mi mumbled in a monotone "Full of love."

 

L.Joe nodded,"Umma, that's exactly what I wanted to say to you all the time! Eun Mi is my-"

"So cute! You are really best friends, uh?" Mrs.Lee clapped her hands happily and sat down at the table too. 

Eun Mi facepalmed herself with her free hand,"Is it only me or is she slow with that? Very slow."

Chunji  sat down on her other side,"She is always a bit slowly when it comes to teenagers and love." Eun Mi just sighed and began to eat like the others.

 

 

 

"Suzy will come in earlier than a hour." Mrs.Lee suddenly said sternly.

Everyone stopped eating, except Eun Mi. She was happily eating.

"Seriously? Why? I didn't saw her since years!" L.Joe complained "And by the way I already have a girl at my side as you can see, mum." 

Mrs.Lee chuckled,"Aigoo, Byunhun! Don't act like a L.Joe! Seo Min is just your best female friend!" Eun Mi stopped eating and rolled her eyes,"Not again..."

L.Joe hold up his hand,"Her name is Eun Mi. And, uhm, no. Acctually, she is my-"

"Son, she is here." Mr.Lee came sat down "3..."

L.Joe let go of Eun Mi's hand and slowly stood up,"Oh no."

"2..."

Teentop gulped. Eun Mi didn't know what was going on.

"1..."

 

"L.JOE OPPA!!!" a pretty girl popped out of nowhere and jumped on L.Joe's back, hugging him.

Eun Mi rolled her eyes at the sight, mumbling to herself loud enough for Chunji to hear it,"I can't be touchy to other guys ,but he can be touchy to other girls. Sure."

Chunji chuckled lightly and whispered to Eun Mi,"Don't mind him. Like how I said; I'm here too."

Eun Mi gave him a smile and looked back at the girl and L.Joe.

L.Joe struggled uncomfortably around, while the girl was happily hugging him.

"Why are you so happy, L.Joe oppa?" Eun Mi asked, saying oppa because the girl said it too.

 

"Do I look happy?" L.Joe managed to say under his breath.

"Yes, for me you do!" Eun Mi pursed her lips stubbornly and focused back to her food.

 

"Suzy-ah! How are you? Come and eat with us!" Mrs.Lee gestured to the other seat next to L.Joe's. Suzy happily nodded and let L.Joe go, sitting down at the seat next to his.

L.joe scoffed and sat back down,"Ew, so touchy."

He glanced over to Eun Mi. She was munching her food with an angry expression.

He smiled. "Babe, why are you so adorable?" he mumbled accidently.

Eun Mi looked up at him with a frown,"Did you just say adorable ?"

"N-no! I said It's not eatable !" he flushed red and pointed to the spoon she held.

Eun Mi frowned even more,"I know, idiot." And focused back to her food. L.Joe cleared his throat and focused back to his food too.

 

"Suzy, how was it in America without L.Joe?" Mrs.Lee smiled at Suzy.

Just for to know: Mr.Lee supports the EunJoe couple secretly, but he doesn't knows that they are a couple. While Mrs.Lee is clueless about EunJoe and is still shipping L.Joe and Suzy.

 

"I felt so lonely!" Suzy pouted "Usually I could meet him everyday, but he went back here."

"Luckily, I did that." L.Joe mumbled. Eun Mi giggled and whispered to him:"If you didn't I'd never met you." L.Joe's cheeks flushed pink and he looked surprised at her.

But she was already back focusing to her food.

 

"L.Joe oppa, here taste it!" Suzy hold a spoon to him with food. L.Joe frowned,"No, thanks."

"Ow, wae?" Suzy whined.

Eun Mi rolled her eyes secretly, Chunji saw that and chuckled silently.

"I have the same food on my plate, genious." L.Joe said sternly and continued eating.

Eun Mi didn't look up ,but smirked.

 

 

Chunji was staring at her the whole time. He saw what expressions she made with her face, while eating. They all finished eating and went to the living room, sat down and began to talk.

Chunji sat next to Eun Mi, and L.Joe at her other side and at L.Joe's other side was Suzy.

Mr. and Mrs.Lee were sitting at the opposite couch.

 

"Oh, I forgot to ask. Who are you?" Suzy looked at Eun Mi sternly.

Eun Mi stared back,"I'm Eun Mi his-"

"She is his best friend! His first female friend beside you!" Mrs.Lee clapped in her hands happily. Mr.Lee sighed ,Eun Mi too.

"Chunji oppa, is she your girlfriend?" Suzy smiled excited.

Eun Mi looked at her with a frown and then looked at Chunji,waiting for his answer.

L.Joe already glared at him.

Chunji smirked and took the chance he had now,"Yup, she is my girlfriend!"

He slung an arm around her shoulder and smirked to L.Joe playfully.

L.Joe rolled his eyes,*he wants to make me jealious?! Seriously?! Or... does Eun Mi wants to make me jealious? Oh... you'll regret even trying it Eun Mi!*

 

"Oh, really?" Suzy chuckled "Cute couple!"

"Thanks!" Chunji smiled back. Eun Mi looked confused up to him and whispered:"What...? Explain!"

"Just play along okay? It'll be fun." Chunji winked. *This boy... he is my friend ,so I guess I trust him now. L.Joe has Suzy and... oh no he doesn't makes me jealious!*

 

"I knew it!" Mrs.Lee exclaimed and pointed to Chunji and Eun Mi.

Chunji and Eun Mi looked at her,"What...?"

"That you two are a couple! You two are looking at each other with full of love!" Mrs.Lee smiled.

First Eun Mi was confused but then smiled. Chunji too.

"L.Joe, don't you think so too?" Mrs.Lee asked him.

L.Joe scoffed,"Full of love." he sarcastically said.

Suzy frowned at him, but said nothing.

 

 

After some time of talking Eun Mi had to use the restroom.

She stood up,"I'll be back."

Suzy smirked,"I'll go with her."

"Bwoh!? I'm going to the bathroom!" Eun Mi began walking.

Suzy shrugged and followed with a smile,"I have to go there too!"

 

When they were out the living room and no one could see them, Suzy suddenly grabbed Eun Mi's shoulder,"Yah."

Eun Mi stopped and frowned,"What?"

"What is your relationship to L.Joe? And Teentop?" Suzy glared at her.

Eun Mi hesitated,"Well, he is my... bestfriend. Chunji is my boyfriend. And the others are good friends of mine."

Eun Mi had a weird feeling calling L.Joe just her best friend and calling Chunji her boyfriend.  Truly ,it was like L.Joe was the boyfriend and Chunji her bestfriend.

Suzy eyed her one more time up and down,"Okay, I'll believe you. Just don't touch my L.Joe oppa!" 

She walked back to the living room.

"Hell... what was that?" Eun Mi mumbled and went to use the bathroom.

 

 

 

___________________________________

 

Annyeong, readers!

How was this chapter? :3
Love rivals are in the game now ^-^

Omg, and I made a kpop buddy in school today, 
and she is also in my class! *w*

♥ See you in next chapter! ♥