Soul

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday to my first Story kekekek.

I hope you'll like this update and sorry for the mistakes. My Our lovely editor is having holidays so she is not online. ^^

“Hyung, don’t go,” shouted Jonghyun as loud as he could while running after his older brother who was leaving him for something that wasn’t even his fault.

It wasn’t his fault he left a money-hungry liar. And now that he was single again, it wasn’t a crime to meet up with girls and ‘have fun’ either.

Jonghyun felt his fists clenched in anger. Definitely everything was Key’s fault and instead of blaming the Diva, Onew was taking his anger out on him, his own brother. Then, as fast as lightning, an awful assumption came into his mind?

Why was Onew so protective over Kibum? Why was Kibum always happy when he saw the older boy? He even flirted with Onew once. Could it be? Could it be… that they had … no, no that was bull. His brother was not that kind of person and only the imagination of Onew being with Key made Jonghyun feel sick.

That … he ruined everything. Only because of him Onew hyung left. 

Jonghyun thought as he suddenly heard a familiar voice that made him clench his teeth.

“Appa,” called a boy.

“Taemin?”

“Appa, please save umma,” begged the younger boy.

“I’m not your ‘appa’ anymore. Don’t call me that.” Jonghyun said coldly and Taemin seemed to be shocked for a second but made it to come back to the topic.

 “Hyung, please save Key umma.” The blond boy pleaded again with brittle voice.

At that moment Jonghyun’s brain worked with the maximum speed, letting all the worst accidents go through his mind – Key being involved into a fight, Key being chased by loan sharks, Key being kidnapped by a e and Key being run over by a car. Gasped, he felt worry and fear took over his body. He needed Kibum to be safe no matter what it’d cost. Well, that was actually what his brain should have done instead of …

“Oh shut up, Taemin. I don’t have time for your… or his stupid lies. I won’t believe a word from whatever he says anymore. Go home.” The older boy replied without showing any pity. Taemin felt tears forming in his eyes and tried his best to hold himself back from crying.

“Jonghyun hyung, I’m not lying. Umma is sick, really sick. If he doesn’t get a treatment as soon as possible, he will die. I don’t want him to die. Hyung, please, I will give you back the money. I will find a job. I will work hard and pay back all the money. Just please, save umma.”

“Wow, the classic ‘save-your-sick-lover’ scam? And you expect me to believe this ? Suddenly he is sick and what a coincidence, he needs money? Seriously? Is it written on my face? Is ‘I am a ing idiotic cash machine’ written on my face?’ Jonghyun yelled at the younger boy, causing Taemin to flinch. Never had he seen his ‘appa’ so mad. However, right now Jonghyun wasn’t even half angry as he was. His best friend was being in more pain than he could ever imagine – physically and mentally. He had never thought so many pains exist in this world and yet his heartless ex-boyfriend was standing here, calling him a liar? This jerk needed a lesson. That was for sure.

“You think I am lying? Key umma is really sick and even if you don’t believe me, you still don’t have the right to call him an impostor. He doesn’t even know I’m here.” Taemin warned, being more serious than he had ever been.

“I wouldn’t have thought of you as a liar too, Taemin. But you are not better than your friend. Watch out that you won’t sell your body for money too or -- ”

The player was suddenly cut off by a strong grip on his shirt and for a second he was shocked by the present of a tall boy. He was so into the fight that he hadn’t even noticed Minho had arrived after getting a message from Onew, telling him to come over and take care of his upset brother.

“Minho?” He asked in disbelief. How the hell did the boy make it to come out of nowhere?

“I have no idea what’s going on here but don’t you dare to talk to him like that ever again or I’ll quit our friendship and add you on the top of my enemies’ list?” threatened Minho.

“And what is the prince charming gonna do to me? You think I am scared of you? You don’t even know how to threat rightly.” Jonghyun smirked.

“You’re a bastard. No wonder Onew left you.” And with that the tall boy pushed his friend to the ground, grabbing Taemin’s hand – who was still shocked by his sudden appearance – and dragged him to the exit.

“Wait, hyung,” said Taemin. “I have something to give Jonghyun hyung.”

Coming back with something in his hands, the maknae threw it right at Jonghyun’s face, causing the older boy to scream in pain.

 “If you don’t believe me, maybe you will believe this.”

 “Ouch, what the hell, Lee Taemin?”

“You feel pain? That’s nothing in compare to Key hyung. He is suffering because of your selfishness. He is crying his eyes out and I don’t even know if it’s because of the illness or because of you. If something happens to him, just that you know, it’s your entire fault.”  Taemin let out his anger. Now he didn’t have to hold back anymore. Jonghyun needed to know the consequence of his action. The blond boy, then, walked away, ignoring Jonghyun who was calling after him.

“He is suffering? I was the one who was betrayed. If anything happens to him, he deserves it. I hope he’ll die and rot in hell.”

“I’m afraid your wish will become real very soon,” murmured Taemin as a tear fell down his cheek.

Seeing that, Minho couldn’t help but ran to his boyfriend, pulled the younger boy into his warm embrace. He had been looking for Taemin the whole week without success and now that he found his younger boyfriend, he couldn’t take it to see him cry. He hated to see tears in the boy’s eyes.

“Tell me what happened, Minnie. Tell me and I’ll do everything to fix it. Just please, don’t cry.”

By that Taemin’s only cried louder – like a kid on the first day of school, crying for his mother. Buried his face into Minho’s chest, the younger boy said through his heavy sobbing.

“Hyung, what am I do? Key umma is dying. I don’t want umma to die. I can’t lose him again. I’m scared, hyung. What should I do?”

“Kibum is what?” shouted Minho in shock as a reaction.

 

Being the curious boy he was, Jonghyun picked up the notice book that was supposed to be Key’s diary from the dirty ground.

“What should I do with this ? It’s surely a fake and is full of lies – just like him.” The boy murmured as he walked to his empty room, sat down on the huge bed. 

Jonghyun remembered the book. It was the same one he found at Kibum’s apartment before he caught the boy with that old man at the hotel. The diary was blue and very simple. It was actually just a notebook that the Diva used as his secret diary. (If it was real.)

Opened the book, Jonghyun found the first site – the one he had seen before.

“How to get a rich jerk to fall in love with you… TIPS:”

“1. Don't Be Easy to get, because then You'll Be Easy To Forget.” That was an important rule, especially when your target was Kim Jonghyun, the player who loved challenges. Be a challenge. Risk something. No risk no fun, right?

“2. Let he think he’s in control” sometimes a random phone call in the bathroom could be pretty helpful.

---

 “6. Make beautiful memories with random things that happen almost every day” That way he will always think about you, no matter what he was doing.

Those lines made him clenched his teeth. He felt like an idiotic puppet that was manipulated by Kim Kibum and had had no clue about anything. And he hated that feeling. If there was someone playing with people, than it should be him, the Kim Player Jonghyun.

Jjong decided to read the next page – telling himselfhe was just curious, but deep down he knew he was hoping for a twist, a miracle, something that could let everything be fine again. Maybe something like ‘Muahahahaha, Jjonggie, you stupid Dino, I have fooled you. I wasn’t up to your money and I never cheated on you. Now smile for the hidden camera.’, but he knew it would never happen. All he found was hurting words that proved his theory and took away his every last hope for a future with Key.

18. November 2012

… Finally, the time has come. Tomorrow is Monday and I’m gonna see him, Kim Jonghyun, my target. He is rich. He is a playboy. He is big-headed. But the most important thing is; he is lonely. He is definitely the perfect target…

And he is definitely falling for me. I’m aware I’m neither handsome nor smart, but I’m the almighty Key that never gives up. Kim Jonghyun is going to fall in love with me. That’s for sure because I’ll take care of that.

From tomorrow on, everything is gonna be better. Kim Kibum. Fighting…

I am lonely? You think you know me, Kim Kibum? And where do you think you get the right to ‘choose’ me as your victim? Am I an object at the supermarket that you can choose to buy or not? Who the hell did you think you are?

19. November 2012

So many unbelievable things happened today.

Oh my god, I can’t believe it. It feels like a dream to see Taemin again. He has grown up so fast. I even thought ‘who is thi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter