Wherever you go I'll be there

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Choi Minho.”  The Diva called Minho’s name with a deep voice that caused the captain to flinch.

“I’m s-sorry, umma,” Minho stuttered.

“Calling me umma won’t help you out of this, Frog.” Key yelled, pointing at the grinning Dino standing next to Minho. “How dare you bring him here?”

“It’s nice to see you too, Key.” Jonghyun said, waving at the pissed off Diva.

“Hello, not-appa. You want to see the festival too?”  Taemin greeted Jjong warmly.

“Hi, Banana-milk Kid, yes I want to see…,” The Dino grinned, looking at Kibum with playful eyes. “…the festival too.”

The Diva couldn’t hold back anymore. He was too angry right now. How did that Frog dare trick him like that, bringing the annoying Dino with him. At that moment, all he wanted to do was to kick Minho’s and get his son home. Yet, he knew it wasn’t fully his fault. Being the smart Diva he was, he knew it was clearly Jonghyun’s idea. Grabbing the Dino’s shirt collar, Key led him to a corner.

“Kim Jonghyun, you planned this, didn’t you? You were up to make this a double date right from the beginning, weren’t you?” the Diva yelled at Jjong.

“Woah, who said it’s a date?” The Player teased Key, causing the other boy to feel embarrassed. Key’s face was hot and red. Kibum was really proud, and even small comment like that could make him feel uncomfortable.

Noticing that, the feeling of guilt hit Jonghyun. He shouldn’t have said that stupid thing. He liked a smiling Key. Even an angry and nagging Key was better than a sad one. Lesson for today: The Diva is really sensitive.

“B-But of course, I was about to ask you to be my date.” Jjong explained nervously.

“Oh, keep that for yourself, Dino. Do you think I don’t know you’re helping your Frog friend to get into my innocent son’s pants? I’m not letting you guys play with my baby.” Kibum replied, heading towards the other boys. However, after a few steps, he felt Jonghyun’s strong grip on his wrist.

“Key, listen.” The Dino said with a serious expression.

“I don’t want to listen to a ert Dino, let go of me.”

“Fine, then let interrupt them and they will hate you forever for being a er.” Jjong said, letting go of the Diva.

“I don’t care,” said Key while walking away.

“Just don’t forget that if it’s not Minho, Taemin could fall for someone else one day. Maybe someone like… me.” That made Kibum stop and turn around to the Dino.

“Are you threatening me?”

“I would never do that. Don’t you know how scary you are?” Ignoring Key’s deadly glance, Jjong continued.

“Be honest, Key. You know Minho is the kindest boy in this world. He can’t hurt anybody, especially not Taemin. He is the perfect choice for your son.”

“But he…”

“Do you really think there is someone better than him? You know you can trust him.”

“But Taemin is…”

“Key, I know you love Taemin, but you can’t be there all the time. The kid will grow up.”

Jjong was right. Key couldn’t be there forever to protect his fragile best friend, since maybe soon, very soon, he would have to leave Taemin forever. Even if that thought hurt deeply, he knew Jonghyun was right. He would be gone soon.

“You’re right, it’s about time to let go.” Kibum said with a sad voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter