It's not the look that counts

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cold wind suddenly interrupted Kibum’s thoughts. Just then, he noticed he was shivering. The boy wrapped his arms around his slim body to warm himself up. He started to go down the lightless street to walk home. A few minutes later, he heard his phone ring. It was a text message. Key put out his phone and looked at the screen.

From: Stupid Dino

You said u’ll text me when u get home. Didn’t u get home?

Key smiled at the SMS. He had almost forgotten that, but then again, he didn’t know Jjong had been waiting for his message. The Diva typed back:

“I’m not home yet, still on my way :P”

Key put his phone back in his pocket and was about to withdraw his hand when he heard the SMS-ringtone again.

From: Stupid Dino

WHAT? Why are u still outside? What happened? Are u ok? Where are u? I’m coming to pick u up.

This time, Key was laughing harder at Jjong’s overactive message. It sounded like the other was worried about him… It was quite cute.

“No need. I’m ok. I’m only 3 minutes away from my house XD” The Diva texted back.

From: Stupid Dino

“R u sure? I really would have come.”

“So, this is how you get every girl to fall for you? Clever,” Key thought, before opening his apartment door and answering Jonghyun.

“I’m home^^ So you don’t have to come. Take a shower and then go to bed.”

From: Stupid Dino

“Yes, mom”

Damn it, his umma instinct showed up again. Speaking of umma Kibum, what was Taemin doing up? He should be sleeping at this time, but the light in the living room was still on. Key walked into the room to find his son sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap.

“Umma, you’re home.” Taemin cheerfully said as he noticed his best friend. He put the laptop down and ran to Key.

“What is my Taeminnie doing? Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” Kibum asked, pinching the younger boy’s cheek.

“I wasn’t tired, so I was on Facebook,” Taemin answered.

“I see, but it’s getting late. We still have school tomorrow. Let’s go to bed, ok?” Key said.

Taemin nodded and Key rubbed his son’s hair before going out of the room while asking,

“I’m going to take a shower. Do you need the bathroom?”

“No, I don’t” The younger answered. After Key left, Taemin shut down his laptop and was about to go to bed, when he heard Kibum’s phone ring.

“Umma, you got an SMS from not-appa,” he called.

“What did he say?” Key called back through the door.

“What? No answer? Are you mad, Bummie? It was just a joke. Hahaha” The young boy opened the message and read it out word for word, even the ‘hahaha’ part, causing Key to laugh at his son’s cuteness.

“Tell him that I’m not mad. I’m in the shower.”

Taemin murmured and texted his not-appa back.

“I am not mad. I am in the shower.”

“Umma, he answered:

“H.O.T”

“Yah, Lee Taemin! Did you tell him that I’m in the shower? That shower part wasn’t supposed to be in the message.” Key shouted.

“Oops, sorry umma.” The young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter