Karma I

Love to be Loved by You [Editing: 12%]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ What goes around comes around I }

[A/N] Ok I’m too lazy to type ‘Jonghyun and Key’ all the time, so I’ll just call them ‘Jongkey’ kekeke

Siwon, Jongkey and the children were watching the parade and enjoying it. Everyone was waving at the ‘Ice princess’, laughing. Siwon looked at his watch and said.

‘It’s getting late. I think we should go back now.’

‘Oh~ Can we please stay a little bit longer?’ A little girl asked.

‘Please~?’, ‘Can we stay?’, ‘At least till the parade is over~, please Oppa!’ The kids used their irresistible aegyo, making Siwon weak.

‘Ok fine, but only till the parade ends. No more games. Ok?’

‘Yayyyyy, we love you~’ and with that, their angelic smiles returned.

As promised, they went back to the orphan house after the parade was over. Siwon thanked Jongkey for helping him taking care of the children and especially Jonghyun for the awesome trip. The kids thanked them as well. After that, Jongkey hugged them and said goodbye to go home.

‘Jonghyun hyung, can you visit us again? Kyuhyun asked.

‘Yeah sure, I would love to.’ Jonghyun happily answered. These kid were so cute, no wonder Key and Onew hyung like to come here.

‘Hyung, the next time, can you sing for us again?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Of course’

‘Now stop asking questions, you two. Let the hyungs go home, ok?’ Siwon said.

‘Ok~, goodbye Jonghyun hyung. Goodbye Key hyung.’ Kyumin said, waving.

‘See you.’ Jongkey waved back and walked toward the door, still hearing Kyumin’s conversation.

‘Why don’t you ask me to sing? I can sing better than Jonghyun hyung.’ Kyuhyun said.

‘Kyu, you only play games. You can’t sing.’

‘That’s not true. I can sing pretty well. When I grow up I’m gonna be an Idol.’ Kyuhyun argued.

‘You’ll rather be a professional gamer.’ Sungmin said.

‘Yah~ I said I’m gonna be a singer and you better be in a band with me or I won’t go to the bathroom with you in the night anymore. ‘Kyuhyun threatened.

 

Jongkey laughed at Kyumin’s cuteness.

'They are so cute~. Jonghyun said.

‘Sure they are.'

Jonghyun laughed and after this very short talk an awkward silence followed.

'The kids were right, you know. You’re really good at singing.’ Kibum said, broke the silence.

‘Really?’

‘Yeah, you sound like Shinee’s Jonghyun. He’s an awesome singer by the way.’

‘Shinee? Never heard of that name.’

‘What? Are you from mars? How could you not know them? They are the best group ever. They are my favorite group.’ Key enthused.

‘Are they really that good?’

‘Yes, they… ah~ forget it. You have no notion of music.’ Key gave up and at the same his stomach growled.

‘Are you hungry? Let’s go eat something together.’ Jonghyun said.

‘It’s fine. I can eat when I’m home. My house isn’t far from here anyway.’

‘I’m not letting my date go home with an empty stomach, especially not on the first date.’ Jonghyun stepped back, put his hands on Keys shoulders and pushed him forward.

‘There is a good restaurant near here. Let’s go~.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongkey walked for roughly five minutes and entered a French restaurant next to the Han River. It wasn’t a really expensive one, but it wasn’t a cheap one either.

The waiter greeted and led them to a table at the window that looked out on the beautiful river. Jonghyun asked Key whether he could recommend the other boy something. Kibum let him and silently thanked God for that since he wasn’t familiar with French food anyway. Was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter