Episode 3 (Final): Romeo and Juliet’s Interviews

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

Shin SooAh’s Interview:

*In the interview room*

W: How are you feeling? Better? I heard from my cameramen that you were quite insecure when MinHo found out about that picture.

S: Yes. A lot better. MinHo Oppa had always been there to support and encourage me each day.

W: That means I’m able to ask you about that picture right?
S: Yes.

W: So, do you have any connection with MinHo before you debut?

S: Aniyo. I was just a fan of him and I still am.

W: Then how do you explain that picture?

S: You mean this? *shows the picture to the camera* Well, I got this from him personally because I went to SHINee’s first fan meet. Like what MinHo Oppa said, limited edition pictures were given out to fans who attended their first fan meet.

W: I think the viewers and fans are curious to know why MinHo Oppa wrote that message to you.

S: Maybe it’s because I told him that I wanted to be a singer but I wasn’t allowed due to a personal reason? Or maybe he can predict my future. I really don’t know why he wrote that until now. Unnie, can you ask him on behalf on me? Please…

 

W: Don’t worry, I’ll ask him during his interview. Anyway, was that the only SHINee event you attended?

S: Hmmm… Yes. That was my first and last SHINee event that I attended before I debut. I wasn’t allowed to attend any other K-Pop events due to a personal reason. I was allowed to watch their music videos and live performances on the computer only. And all the posters and pictures you saw in my K-Pop gallery, they were all given by my friends because they had extras. I didn’t buy any of them at all. Concert pictures were given from my friends to as they need me to develop it. K-Pop merchandises and albums, I got them as birthday presents too. My K-Pop life was really limited so I don’t think I deserve to be called a hardcore fan or stalker by anyone.

W: Don’t worry dear. Understanding people won’t call you a hardcore fan or stalker. You did a great job telling us about the picture although I was expecting something interesting.

 

W: What does it feel like to be with him now? I mean, you were his fan and now that you are his wife. Are there any differences?

S: Of course there are a lot of differences. Last time, it was a fantasy. Now, it’s a reality. I don’t have to watch him in YouTube and wondered how he would treat me anymore since I have him by my side now. MinHo Oppa treats everyone the same on and off screen. He’s really protective and cares a lot about people around him. He’s such a kind-hearted man, my true gentleman.

 

W: When the fans started asking you to take pictures of MinHo with them, you seemed really uncomfortable.

S: Do you like it when your husband takes picture with other girls? Plus, I was pushed aside. I mean, I don’t mind taking the pictures for them but they should at least be polite. When MinHo Oppa wanted me to be included in the pictures, it was really touching. It showed that he really care for me. I felt protected and secured. MinHo Oppa, thank you for the love and care.

 

W: You finally had your very first skinship with MinHo. Congratulations! What makes you change your mind?

S: I followed MinAh Unnie’s advice. She said that I can’t be forever shy about what happened during the “Twinkle” MV filming. I have to move on to make this marriage interesting. So I decided to hold his hand while we were walking towards the bus stop. I pretended that I didn’t realize it because it would be awkward if I suddenly said that I wanted to hold his hand. Then, MinHo Oppa held my hand a lot of times to comfort me and protect me.

 

W: Did you make the food yourself?

S: *nods* MinHo Oppa was the first person outside the company that I made food for.

W: Who do you make food for in the company?

S: Mystical Unniedeul, Beast Oppadeul, G.Na Unnie and BtoB. Sometimes I will prepare some food for Papa Hong too.  

W: 4Minute?

S: They are always in Japan so I don’t have the chance to cook for them.

 

W: You and Peniel seemed so close. Is there anything special between the both of you?

S: Yes, very special!

W: Does that mean the both of you dated before?

S: Must it be necessarily dating each other? Aniya… Peniel and I had known each other since our trainee days. We are just best friend. Actually more like a twin brother to me since we were born in the same year, we have the same surname and we hold the same position in our respective groups. We also use English Language to communicate with each other. I think that’s what makes us so close.

 

W: Are you a professional photographer? You took a lot of amazing pictures.

S: Aniyo, not at all. Photography is just a hobby since young. I learnt how to adjust the lens and effects all by myself with the help of photography books. Then I joined a photography club to learn more about it. And that’s where I met my unniedeul.

 

W: You are connected to many people and sure are talented in many things. I’m so jealous. Anyway, did you enjoy your photography date?

S: Of course I do. I enjoyed every single moment I spent with MinHo Oppa. We got really comfortable with each other that we began to tease one another. I have already developed the pictures that I took with MinHo Oppa. It will turn into something special soon. It’s going to be revealed when we get our house. Oh, I think that I want to go for another photography date with him again. MinHo Oppa, I miss you!

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JW: What did she just do?

SO: She said she misses MinHo.

JW: This can’t be true.

SO: Come on JinWoon. Just accept the fact that she’s MinHo’s wife.

MS: She should bring food for us too.

JM: I thought she really had some special connections with MinHo. I was anticipating her interview so much.

NA: Like MinHo, she’s falling for him too. Not as a fan but as a wife.   

 

Choi MinHo’s Interview:

*In the interview room*

W: I have a lot of questions to ask you but whenever I look at you, my mind goes blank.

M: Hahaha!! Are you confessing to me Noona?

W: Aniyo!! I’m just telling you the truth. *checked her paper that has a lot of questions* Well, I’m forced to look at this. I didn’t have this problem with Shin earlier.

M: She was here? How come no one informed me?

W: She was. It was suppose to be a secret. Anyway, before I ask you any other questions, I’ll ask you this very important question.

M: That is?

W: We are really curious about the meaning behind that message.

M: Oh… Well, Shin said she wanted to be a singer. So I wrote that message down because it normally took a trainee four years to debut. Aside from that, Shin told me that she won’t be able to attend any other K-Pop events anymore after SHINee’s first fan sign because she made a deal with her parents. I wrote four years because I know that she would attend a university and would have her own life. And honestly, I really wanted to meet her again.

 

W: Why did you want to meet her again?

M: Because I feel like it. I was just kidding. She has this charm that made me attract to her and wanted to know her more. Actually she still has that charm.

W: Omo MinHo, it’s the first time I see you blushing.

M: Is it obvious? *touches his cheeks*

 

W: Of course it is. Let’s move on. Shin took care of you really well during the photography date.

M: Isn’t that how a wife should treat her husband? It was really nice of her to prepare food for me during our date. I totally didn’t expect anything much from her. Even when she gave me the choco pie, I was thankful and grateful. What surprised me was when she took out two lunchboxes from her backpack. Her sandwiches, kimbap and eggrolls were no joke. I think I finished up almost everything. I’m the luckiest guy in the world because I got married to Shin.

 

W: You were the happiest when Shin held your hand too.

M: Of course! I thought that it was too fast for Shin to hold my hand because she was always feeling uncomfortable when it comes to skinship. We held hands for four times that day.

 

W: I think Shin is the luckiest girl too because she got married to you. She was touched when you protected her from the fans.

M: It’s my responsibility to protect her from anything. I was glad that she felt better when we took pictures together with the fans.

 

W: Do you enjoy the photography date?

M: Definitely! I had never seen Shin laughed so much before. The pictures of her that I took, I don’t want to delete any of them away. *took out his cell phone* See, I made a collage of the pictures that I took. I did a collage for our couple pictures too. If I have the chance to go on a photography date with Shin again, I’ll agree right away.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Smart writer… She avoids asking MinHo questions about Shin’s relationship with Peniel.

NA: This boy is adorable too. You see how he blushes whenever our writer mentioned Shin.

JM: So he has a crush on Shin for so long that he forgotten how she looks like. Interesting…

JW: MinHo thinks that Shin has that charm too. I was not the only one.

SO: Attraction charm? Each girl has it.

NA: Do I have it? *points to herself*

SO: You… I don’t think so...

NA: Ish! *hits SeulOng’s shoulder*

SO: Both of them are slowly opening up to each other.

MS: I’m so happy that this couple is already comfortable with each other. It is not like what I expected.

JM: I expect them to get closer a little later. They are progressing too fast.

JW: Heart breaks into pieces…

 

Hello lovelies! Wheee~! Another episode after a week or so. Finally episode 3 finish. Well, Episode 3 isn't the best episode. SORRY!! I'm sorry because I posted the episode quite late. I just finished my attachments and I had to settle some personal stuffs. Oh yes, I got my results today and I scored well. Something that I never expected. (Just sharing the piece of good news with you lovelies. Hehe!!) Yeah!! 7 subscribers!! I appreciate those who subscribed to this fanfiction. Thank you so much! Hopefully I have not disappoint any of you. Sorry... That's all from me for now. Annyeong! Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!!