Episode 1 (Part 1): FINDING MR ROMEO

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

SeulOng: There will be a new couple today. I wonder who they are.

MiSun: Me too. I’m looking forward to this couple.

NaYoung: Another boy’s group? I hope it is.

JungMin: Aiyer… You and your boy’s group. No one likes you!

NaYoung: You are just jealous. Hmph! *heard the background music from the video* See, it’s a boy’s group!

 

*At Cube Entertainment’s dance studio*

“Naega aniya Jeongmal aniya geu aen naega aniya~!” someone was singing and dancing to “Not Me” by B2ST.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NaYoung: Oh! It’s someone from B2ST. I hope its DooJoon.

JungMin: What kind of lyrics is this? And NaYoung ah, it’s a girl. She sounds like one.

 

*At Cube Entertainment’s dance studio*

“Mythology! Whatever you said were never true! Breaking my heart is the real you! Oh boy, you better change your attitude before I make a decision to leave you…” she began to rap.
(The rap is written by me. Heheh! You can check out the whole lyrics at: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/156604/41/love-with-a-shutter-beast-shinee-snsd-superjunior-exo My unniedeul came up with the rest of the lyrics, I only did the rap part. If you are going to use this lyrics, please credit Mystical. Thank you!)

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JungMin: You haven’t met him, how can you decide so fast?

JinWoon: Hyung, you are too noisy.

MS: Oh, it’s someone from Mystical. I wonder who she is. She needs to take off her hoodie now!

SO: I think I know who it is. JinWoon… *he began to tease JinWoon*

NA: It’s so obvious who she is. Isn’t she the only rapper in Mystical?

SO: ChaeRin can rap too!

JM: Let’s continue watching the video.

 

*At Cube Entertainment’s dance studio*

While she was busy practicing, someone knocked the door. He came in with a nice envelope and then left without saying anything. She was a little confused because she had not seen that man before. He must have been a new worker. As soon as she read the content of the card, she began to look at the surrounding of the dance studio. When she spotted that there was a camera installed at one of the dance studio’s corner, she laughed. Then, she greeted the camera.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mystical’s Cool Rapper Maknae Shin imnida,” she bowed at the camera.

“Rachel Unnie~!” she ran out of the dancing studio and looked for her manager.

 

 *In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JW: Aigoo… So cute! *he was blushing*

SO: *sighs* Here he goes again…

MS: It seems like our JinWoon has a crush on Shin.

JM: He always has crush on female idols that appeared in WGM except for Gain.

 

*In Mystical’s van*

“Your Romeo is waiting for his Juliet to come at MBC building. Your task is to look for him by saying “Romeo” to every male idol that you see there. If he replies “Juliet”, it means you have successfully found him. Hwaiting! Beware: Random male idols will approach you and give you presents. Do not accept any! P.S: SHINee’s Juliette is not counted,” she read the content of the card out loud for her manager to hear.

“Tsk! Why must I find Romeo?” she complained.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: This kid is just so adorable.

JW: I know right! They kept on saying that she is cool but I find her adorable.

SO: *shakes head* I just wish ChaeRin will appear right now.

NA: I wish the three of you just shut your mouths.

 

*In Mystical’s van*

“Rachel Unnie, who do you think my husband-to-be is?” the curious Shin asked her manager.

“I don’t know,” Rachel smirked.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JW: Your husband-to-be is ME!

SO: In your dream…

MS: JinWoon ah, if you are her husband-to-be, you won’t be here.

NA: Shhh… Shin’s Ajusshi fan is concentrating, you three need to lower down your volume.

 

*In Mystical’s van*

“We are here,” Rachel informed her.

“We are? That is fast Unnie,” Shin was nervous.

“Hurry up and find your Romeo,” Rachel smiled at her.

“Hwaiting!” Rachel encouraged her.


Shin went into MBC building and started to hunt for her Romeo. She spotted Hoon from U-Kiss. He was approaching her.


“Annyeonghaseyo Romeo sunbaenim.” She greeted him.

“Eh?” Hoon blushed.

“So you are not the one. Annyeonghi kyesayo,” she bid him farewell coolly.

“Oh, Shin, this is for you,” he passed her keychain.

“Mianhaeyo Oppa, I can’t accept anything from anyone except for Mr Romeo,” she apologized.

“Aww… I really want you to have this. Please take it,” he tried to put it in her bag.

“Aniyo Oppa, I can’t. I’ll leave now! Annyeonghi kyesayo!” she waved at him and ran away.


Shin then spotted B.A.P. They were walking towards her.


“Annyeong, Romeo Oppadeul, Romeo Chingu and Romeo dongsaengdeul!” she greeted them informally as they were close after they filmed a few variety shows together.

“What’s with the Romeo?” Bang YongGuk ruffled her hair.

“Sunbaenim!” she pushed his hand away.

“I’m looking for my husband-to-be. Have you seen him? Do you even know him?” she asked.

“Ani… Do you need us to find him with you?” DaeHyun offered.

“That sounds great,” Shin was glad that she met B.A.P.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JW: Shin SooAh, you should ask Oppa for help!

SO: *he covered JinWoon’s mouth* Do you have a tape here?

MS: She shouldn’t ask B.A.P to help her. What will her Romeo think about her later?

 

*MBC Building*

“On second thought, I’ll look for him myself. All of you need to rest. Annyeong!” she waved at them and left them.


She walked at the dressing rooms area to look for her Romeo and it made her life easier because idols loved to gather at each others’ dressing room. Then, someone approached her with a box.


“Shin SooAh?” someone approached her.

“This is for you,” he gave her a box.

“Mianhaeyo, I can’t accept anything from anyone except for my Romeo,” she apologized.

“Please, I’m a fan of yours and I want you to have this,” he kneeled down.

“Mianhaeyo JinWoon Oppa,” she apologized again.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Aigoo, our maknae got rejected. What to do?

JW: That was only acting.

SO: I think you are acting to like her too.

JW: Ani! I really like her.

JM: Oh… JinWoon confession to Shin. It will be on the headlines tomorrow.

 

*MBC Building*

A lot of the male idol came to her and gave her all sorts of presents but she accepted none. There were only two dressing rooms that she had not visited Infinite and SHINee. She decided to go to SHINee’s dressing room first because it was nearer to TeenTop’s dressing room. She knocked on the door and waited for any member to open the door.


“Oh, it’s you,” Onew greeted her.

“Annyeonghaseyo Oppa,” she smiled.

“It’s a surprise that you are here. Do you have any recording later?” Onew asked.

“I’m filming right now,” she answered cheerfully.

“Is Romeo around here?” she looked around.

“Juliette! Yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo~! Juliette! Jebal nal bada jwoyo~! Juliette! Dalkomhi jom deo dalkomhage~! Soksagyeo naui serenade~!” every SHINee member was singing to the chorus except for the rapper, Choi MinHo.


Shin was expecting him to rap his part in “Juliette” but he did not. Instead, he approached her and gave her a red rose while kneeling down. Shin was prepared to reject him so that she could continue finding her Romeo. She was tired after a lot of failure. Before she said anything, MinHo said something first.


“I’m your Romeo, Juliet,” he smiled at her.

 

[It's not me; it's really not, that kid was not me] *It’s Not Me English Translation*

[Juliette, I’ll give you my soul
Juliette, please accept me
Juliette, sweetly, a little more sweeter
whisper my serenade] *Juliette English translation*

Lyrics are found here:
http://www.lyricsmode.com/

 

Hello lovelies! Phew~! I'm back with a brand new fanfiction. It has been a long time, hasn't it? Don't you think MinHo is a sweet guy? We Got Married Season 6 Episode 1 (Part 2) will see you tomorrow. That's all from me for now. Annyeong! Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction as well. Heheh! I'll be waiting. Thank you!!