Episode 5 (Part 1): Special Guests

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*Mystical’s Practice Room*

“Unniedeul, give me five minutes. I have to answer this call,” she took her cell phone and went out of the practice room.

“Again? This is her tenth time going out there to answer her call or reply her messages,” her two days older unnie ranted.

“Our maknae has a lot of occupations now. She’s a student, a celebrity and a wife. You need to understand. Let’s practice without her first,” the leader replayed the song and they practice their dance steps again. The leader understood that Shin had been very busy each day. Shin had a lot assignments to be completed and variety programmes to attend. Sometimes, she would have to take a break from her studies because of her busy schedule.

 

*Phone Conversation*

SA: I told you that I’m having practice now. If you want to discuss anything about our school’s project, call me during lunch.

MH: SooAh?

SA: Wait… Who is this? *checked the caller’s name* Oh… MinHo Oppa!   

MH: SooAh, where are you?

SA: I’m in the company. I’ve practice today.

MH: Hmmm…

SA: Oppa, are you okay?

MH: I guess we can’t meet today then. What a waste… *he was disappointed*

SA: Oppa, I’ll call you back later… Sorry… *she hung up*

 

*Mystical’s Practice Room*

“Unniedeul, I’m sorry for making you two wait again,” she apologized to her unniedeul.

“Will you quit everything and just focus on Mystical?” ChaeRin sighed.

“Lee ChaeRin, don’t be harsh to our maknae. She sacrifices a lot to be able to debut with us. Let’s not waste time and continue practicing,” MinAh replayed the song before getting into her position. Her other dongsaengdeul followed what she did.

 

It was true enough that Shin had sacrificed a lot in order to debut as a member of Mystical. Firstly, her parents totally objected the idea of their only daughter being a celebrity. They agreed on it after Beast’s manager persuaded them and Shin made a deal with them about her studies. Secondly, Shin must continue her studies no matter how busy she was. She had been studying and practicing all day. Everyone in the company was worried of her health each day after she fainted at the company’s roof top. Lastly, to be able to stay as a member of Mystical, she had to score grade B and above.  She had been doing so well and managed to get straight A’s for her first semester.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: What a surprise… MinHo calls Shin by her name now.

NA: They got along quite well now.

JM: Finally, after a few episodes of awkwardness….

MS: Poor Shin, she must be so tired. I wonder how she could manage everything…

TM: MinHo Hyung is her source of energy.

MS, NA & JM: EH?!

K: MinHo called SooAh quite often to see how she’s doing.

TM: Their relationship got a lot better compared to the past episodes after the back hug.

MS: Too much information boys…

JM: Hey, I want to hear more!

 

*Phone Conversation*

S: MinHo Oppa, Rachel Unnie said that I’m able to meet you after lunch. I didn’t realize that there’s “We Got Married” filming today. Sorry…

M: Eomma… *it was a kid’s voice*

S: Eomma? Am I calling the wrong number? *checked the caller’s name*

M: Eomma… *paused*

S: Oppa?

M: Sorry SooAh. Can you please repeat what you said?

S: Rachel Unnie said that I’m able to meet you after lunch. Will that be okay?

M: Tell Rachel Noona that you’ll have lunch with me. I’ll be on my way to your company.

S: Noted. See you later~!

 

*In MinHo’s Car*

“You did a great job adeul!” he praised the little boy who was sitting at the back seat.

 

*Mystical’s Practice Room*

“That’s kind of strange… That voice doesn’t sound like MinHo Oppa at all...” she sighed.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Little MinHo!!

TM & K: YooGeunnie?!

MS: I think they have to take care of him for a day.

K: That’s not fair! I want to be with YooGeunnie too!

TM: Be in “We Got Married” then. Noona, do you have any female celebrity that you want to recommend to Key Hyung?

NA: *pointed to herself*

TM: Rejected… Someone as pretty and young as SooAh will be just fine for Key Hyung.

NA: YA!!

 

*In MinHo’s Car*

“Did you wait for long Oppa? Sorry… I accompanied my unniedeul for lunch and did some research for my project after practice. Sorry…” she apologized to him as soon as she opened the passenger seat’s door.

“It’s okay silly,” he smiled at her.

“Let me check…” she touched his forehead to check his temperature.

“Strange… You are not sick and your voice is normal,” she was confused.

“What’s wrong?” he pretended to be confused as well.  

“I called you earlier and someone called me Eomma twice. That person sounds like a kid due to his angelic and pure voice. It couldn’t be you for sure. Oh no… no!!” she explained to MinHo.

“Why?” he was still pretending.

“There’s no way for a charismatic guy with super deep voice like you sounded like that kid,” she scratched her not itchy head.

 

MinHo tried so hard not to laugh. He ruffled her hair. The both of them had gotten more comfortable with each other. MinHo did not have to worry about Shin’s skinship barrier too. MinHo then glanced at the back seat and found the owner to the angelic and pure voice was asleep. Shin still did not notice the presence of the surprise guest as he was sitting behind her.  

 

“What are you doing?” he checked on his wife.

“Just doing a research for my school project,” she informed him.

“Aigoo… You should rest silly,” he took her iPad away from her and off it.

“Oppa, careful!” she pointed to the road and took back her iPad from her husband.

“Merong!” she stuck out her tongue.

“Silly!” MinHo ruffled her hair.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

TM: I always get jealous when I see the both of them together.

K: I feel the same way as you too. Same goes to JongHyun and Onew Hyung.

JM: Too bad she’s taken by your own group member.

TM: It’s okay. I still have MinAh and ChaeRin to cheer me up.

JM: How confident are you? From what I know, when it comes to 93-liners’ activities, Shin will be the only active one in Mystical.

TM: True… She treasures our friendship a lot more than anyone else.

MS: YooGeun must be so tired that he isn’t affected by the noise.

NA: How can Shin not suspecting anything?

TM: She won’t suspect anything until MinHo Hyung or YooGeun said something.

 

*At the Carpark Area*

“Why are we at Lotte World?” she was curious.

“I’ve always wanted to go to an amusement park with you for our date,” he lied.

“Oh…” she nodded.

 

MinHo passed Shin his car key and went out of his car after he parked the car. He said that he had to visit the washroom urgently. Before he rushed out, he asked Shin to take his bag for him at the back seat.

 

“Why does Oppa have to put his bag at the back seat? He could just let me hold it for him,” she mumbled to herself and opened the door.

“Eomma…” the special guest looked at her.

“YooGeunnie?” she was shocked.

“Where is MinHo Appa?” the kid stared at her blankly.

“MinHo Appa went to the washroom. We’ll meet him later,” she informed the little kid.

“Let’s go,” she took his hand.

“Sshireo! I want MinHo Appa!” he let go of his hand from her.

 

Shin knew that she would have a hard time to please YooGeun as she watched “SHINee’s Hello Baby” before. SHINee members had a hard time with him too. She instantly grabbed her bag and took out her favourite banana milk. She knew that YooGeun loved banana milk.

 

“Do you want it?” she showed the banana milk to YooGeun. The kid nodded his head and stretched out his hands to take the banana milk from Shin.

“Will you allow me to carry you?” she asked YooGeun politely. The kid nodded his head again. She carried YooGeun and forgotten about MinHo’s bag. She went to level one with YooGeun to meet her husband. 

 

Hello lovelies! As promise~! A new episode on Friday. Well, I'm not late right? Updates will be difficult now since I have a lot of projects to be done. I hope you lovelies understand. Wow!! 15 subscibers!! I'm so thankful and grateful!! For those who had commented on this fanfic, thank you too. It feels good when I see people responding to me. Oh yes, if you have time, please read my other one-shots. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!