Episode 7 (Part 1): Preparing for the House Warming Party

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: What are the HoSoo Couple going to do today?

NA: What they did previously?

SO: You should watch it when they release it on TV because we are not going to tell you anything about episode 6.

JW: Will they go shopping or have a wedding photoshoot?

MS: Look at how they dress. Do you think they will be going to have their wedding photoshoot today?

 

*HoSoo House*

“Oppa, you are all dress. Where are you going?” she asked her husband.

“I’m going shopping,” he told her.

“Oh… I’ll stay at home then,” she said in a really cool manner.

“Silly,” he smiled and ruffled her hair.

“Oppa, I just remember something. Wait for a moment,” she went to their bedroom and changed her clothes.

 

Shin remembered that she promised to buy door gifts for their guests with MinHo. After changing into something casual, she met her husband in the living room. MinHo looked at her from head to toe.

 

“Oppa, why are you looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong?” she was worried.

“Ani… I’m just wondering how my wife can look so pretty without make-ups,” he smiled.

“Oppa…” she blushed.

“Silly,” he ruffled her hair.

“Oppa!” she hit MinHo’s hand before going to the toilet near the kitchen to fix her hair because MinHo messed it up.

 

 *In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: I wish I won’t have to review this couple anymore. I’m getting very jealous.

JW: Me too.

JM: Good! We can change hosts. ChaeRin can replace NaYoung and TaeMin can replace JinWoon.

MS: I agree with that idea.

SO: I don’t want JinWoon to be here too and I really want ChaeRin to replace NaYoung Noona.

NA & JW: YA!

 

*Shopping Mall*

Unlike any other days, Shin and MinHo walked in the shopping mall while linking their arms together. At first, MinHo was shock as Shin was the first one who initiated the linking of arm. He did not know what had came into her mind. She was not as shy as she used to be and she was so comfortable being with him.

 

Shin thought that she should start behaving like a wife since they got married for more than a month.

 

“Is that MinHo Oppa and SooAh Unnie?” fans started to recognize them.

“Wow, are they seriously dating?” fans started to follow them.

 

“Oppa, those people are following us,” she whispered to her husband. Fans went crazy when she did that.

“It’s okay. They know we got married,” he whispered back to his wife. Again, fans went crazy.

“Let’s act normally and smile at the fans. They love seeing us together,” he continued.

 

Shin did what she was told. She just smile at the fans that was swarming around them. She suddenly rapped to ‘Twinkle’ without noticing. Shin ended up having a mini solo performance as fans requested for encore.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Shin really has an excellent fan service.

JW: Why?

JM: Which female idol can perform randomly in shopping malls for her fans?

JW: True…

SO: MinHo joined the fans too.

MS: They are such an interesting couple. For some reason, I think they are really dating each other.

NA: I won’t let that happen!

 

*Customized Gift Shop*

“Oppa, which one should we buy?” Shin showed MinHo two mugs.

“Why don’t we get this instead?” MinHo showed her a sports towel.

“Sports towel? Wow, you have an interesting taste oppa,” she praised her husband. She had never received sports towel as a door gift at a house warming party.

“Most of our guests are from sing-dance group. They can use this sports towel to wipe off their sweats,” he explained his choice.

“Let’s forget about the mugs and get water bottles instead. Sports towels and water bottles go well together,” she went to the water bottle section.

 

After MinHo and Shin chose the pattern of the sports towel and water bottle, they went to the customized counter to write down their message. MinHo was in-charge of the sports towel while Shin was in-charge of the water bottle. After writing down their messages and get approval from each other, they proceeded to the cashier to settle the bill.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Why they didn’t show us what the both of them wrote?

SO: They want it to be a surprise. You know how WGM staffs are.

 

*Customized Gift Shop*

“We are done with our door gifts. Do you want to look around or head to other shops?” he asked his wife.

“Let’s search for a couple tee for our house warming party. It will be our uniform for that day,” she suggested.

“We already have a couple tee, cap and jacket. Why can’t we used those?” he did not agree on his wife’s suggestion.

“Oh… I’m fine with anything,” she told him in a cool manner and walked off.

 

It was the first time MinHo seen her behaving like that. He knew Shin was really cool but she had never walked off just like that. She stood in front of two mannequins that wore a couple tee and stared at it before walking out of the gift shop.

 

MinHo did not chase after her. Instead, he called for a retailer and showed the couple tee that Shin stared at. He went to the customized counter to write down his message for the couple tee and then he paid for it at the cashier. He requested for the couple tee to be send down together with the door gifts.

 

“Are you angry with me?” he asked her.

“No… I’m cool as always,” she smiled at her husband.

“Silly,” he ruffled her hair.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Sweet!

JM: I think he purposely disagree on her suggestion about the couple

NA: If I were him, I’ll just ignore her.

JW: You are just jealous of Shin.

NA: And you are jealous of MinHo too.

JW: Not anymore!

SO: TaeMin and ChaeRin please come back to the studio and replace the both of them!

 

Yeah! Episode 7 (Part 1) is up. I'm having my holiday starting from today till the first week of January. That means, more update! Yeah!! I'm really thankful to those who subscribed and commented on "We Got Married Season 6". Thank you for your support. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!