Episode 6 (Part 2): When Can We Eat?

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*HoSoo House*

Shin stored in the groceries she bought to the respective places in the kitchen. She then prepared the ingredients for her chicken ginseng soup. MinHo was nowhere to be seen after he put the plastic bags that he carried in the kitchen.

 

“MinHo Oppa!” she called out for him but there was no respond.

“MinHo Oppa!” she called out for him again. Yet, there was still no respond from him.

“Where is he?” she was worried.

 

Shin decided to focus on her chicken ginseng soup after getting no respond from her husband. She set up the table and arranged the food neatly on the dining table. There were only rice, chicken ginseng soup and instant kimchi. She cleaned up the mess in the kitchen before she began to look for MinHo again.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Does she cook in Mystical’s dorm?

CR: MinAh Unnie always does the cooking in our dorm. Shin would help MinAh Unnie depending on her mood.

JW: Does that mean MinAh baked those delicious muffins and cookies that Mystical had been distributing to celebrities during any shows?

CR: No… Shin does all the baking. It is one of her ways to distress.

SO: I wish she’ll back muffins and cookies for us again.

JM: I want some too!

MS: Me too! Anyway, where is MinHo? He has not appeared yet… Isn’t he curious about Shin’s chicken ginseng soup?

JW: He’s probably sleeping.

 

*HoSoo House*

“MinHo Oppa~” she called out for MinHo gently while searching for him in the house.

 

She went to the living room and found that he was not there. She went to the guest room and he was not there too. MinHo would not be sleeping at the rooftop since it was raining heavily. Shin went to check their bedroom.

 

She chuckled when she saw her husband sleeping so soundly on his bed. The setting of their bedroom was similar to “To the Beautiful You” setting except that HoSoo’s bedroom is smaller.

 

“MinHo Oppa, the food is ready,” she woke him up.

“MinHo Oppa…” she shook his shoulder gently.

“I guess I’ll have to eat alone then,” she stood up and walked away.

“You can’t leave without me,” he gave her a surprise back hug before she stepped out of their bedroom.

 

 *In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

SO: Did something just happen?

CR: Goosebumps… I shouldn’t have been here today.

JW: *he was not able to look at the screen*

JM: Are they shooting a drama or what?

MS: *she smiled like a proud mum*

 

*HoSoo House*

Shin remained quiet and calm. She did not feel as awkward as she used to be. MinHo was resting his head on her left shoulder and closed his eyes. He did not want to let go of her. They had been in that position for 15 minutes. Both of them were shock when the door bell rang.

 

“I’ll get the door,” MinHo loosened the hug and went to the main door. Shin followed him.

“Choi MinHo and Shin SooAh?” a man asked.

“Yes,” MinHo nodded. Shin could not see what was going on because she was behind MinHo.

“Could you sign here please?” he turned out to be a deliveryman.

“May I know what are you delivering?” MinHo asked.

“I was told to keep it a secret…” the deliveryman informed him.

 

MinHo nodded his head and he signed a form given buy the deliveryman. Shin went to the kitchen to take a can of cola for the deliveryman. The deliveryman passed MinHo a frame-like packaging. After the deliveryman left, they went to the living room to check the mysterious packaging.

 

“Oppa, this is Samchon’s studio,” Shin checked the name on the packaging.

“Looking at the packaging, there are two frames inside,” she continued.

“Let’s open it and have a look,” MinHo tore the packaging.

“Oh…” Shin was shocked when she saw the picture. She then blushed.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: What did she see?

SO: Could it be that picture?

CR: What picture?

MS: The picture that they took together in Episode 4.

CR: Oh… I think I know.

JW: How come I’m the only one that doesn’t know what picture you guys are talking about?

 

*HoSoo House*

“The picture turns out really well,” MinHo said.

“Why are you blushing?” he asked her.

“Nothing…” she covered her cheeks.

“Just like the first day we met,” he ruffled her hair.

“Now, where should we put this?” MinHo scratched his head.

“We have three extra rooms don’t we? I’m planning to decorate the two medium rooms into SHINee and Mystical room. We can change the remaining small room to our photo gallery,” she suggested.

“Great idea!” he smiled at her.

“Your wife is a speed thinker,” she winked at him.

 

Shin’s Samchon gave her two pictures as presents. One was their back hugged couple picture and another one is SHINee’s family picture. Both pictures turned out really well. Shin loved the family picture she took with SHINee so she held it with care. They both carried the frames into the small room that Shin mentioned.

 

“Oppa, are you hungry?” Shin asked.

“Yes… Very…” MinHo nodded.

“Let’s go!” she went out of their new photography room.

“Where?” he was confused.

“Kitchen, we had not eaten our lunch. The chicken ginseng soup is probably cold by now,” she sighed.

“Okay, let’s go!” he carried her in a bridal style.

“Oppa…” she blushed again.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Another surprise for us.

JW: *was not able to look at the screen again*

SO: They progress quite fast.

CR: Our maknae has grown up.

JM: NaYoung will get annoyed when she sees this.

 

*HoSoo House*

Shin reheat the chicken ginseng soup and served MinHo rice and kimchi first. After about two minutes, she joined MinHo at the dining table. They both had quite a late lunch due to some unexpected reasons.

 

“Woah, my wife is surely a great cook,” MinHo praised his wife.

“I’m still lacking…” Shin did not agree with her husband.

“This is really good. You should join a cooking competition for idols the next time,” he encouraged his wife.

“Thank you,” she could not stop smiling.

“Oppa, should we call have a house-warming party next week?” she asked.

“Sure. Why not? We can invite your unniedeul, my members, your 93-liners chingudeul and my 91-liners chingudeul,” he agreed.

“We shall find door gift for them tomorrow,” Shin was excited.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Do you think they will invite us?

MS: If we go to their house-warming party, who will host this show?

SO: True…

JW: SeulOng hyung, MiSun Noona, JungMin Hyung and NaYoung Noona can stay. I’m going because I’m part of the 91-liners.

CR: JinWoon Oppa, we can go together then!

 

Do you SMines miss me? Hehehe! Finally I had time to upload Episode 6 (Part 2). Sorry for keeping you SMines wait.I completed my individual project. Yeah me!! I met my shining boys at SMTownSG 2012 and I saw MinHo. I waited for three years to see him and SHINee. Believe me or not, I almost fell when SHINee appeared on stage. Hahaha! EXO was worst, I almost fell off the staircase. Luckily I held on to the railing. I'm so thankful and grateful for those who waited for "We Got Married Season 6" to be uploaded. Thank you for your support. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!