Episode 10 (Part 1): Packing Up

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

*HoSoo House*

“Why are you bringing your sketchbooks and ukulele along?” he asked.

“Hehehe,” she showed her aegyo because she did not want to answer her husband.

“Not telling me?” he pouted. She shook her head.

“Really not telling?” he reconfirmed with her again. She nodded.

 

MinHo went behind Shin and started to tickle her. It was the only way to know the answer to his question. However, Shin was fast enough to run out of their bedroom and hid in the photography gallery. The young couple was really behaving like a real husband and wife. After the photoshoot session, they became even closer.

 

Where are you hiding?  – Choi Minho

I don’t know… Find me! – Shin SooAh

 

Instead of packing up their necessary things for their honeymoon, the young couple played hide-and-seek.

 

“Shin SooAh, where are you?” he called out her name.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Wow, they are playing hide-and-seek. They are just like a real married couple. How lovely~

NA: These two, are they really not dating each other?

JM: Who cares? People know them as a married couple now.

NA: JinWoon will be jealous if he sees this.

JM: He probably won’t care. He’s married too.

 

*HoSoo House*

“Shin SooAh, I know you are in there. Open the door,” he continued to knock the photography gallery door.

“Sshireo!” she .

“I’ll get the key and unlock this door,” MinHo went to their bedroom to take the key for the photography gallery.

 

MinHo came back to the photography gallery to unlock the door. When he opened the door, he found Shin missing. She was not there anymore. After MinHo left, Shin mischievously unlocked the door and went out of the photography galley to the kitchen. It was dinner time and she had to cook dinner for the both of them.

 

“Shin SooAh, where are you?” he had to search for her again.

 

Shin heard him and purposely made a lot of noise in the kitchen. MinHo went directly to the kitchen and gave her a hug. Shin was confused. She wondered why her husband was acting like a little kid who lost his mother.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: The more I look at them, the more jealous I get.

MS: To be honest, I’m jealous too.

JM: Count me in. This Ajusshi fan is jealous too.

 

*HoSoo House*

“It’s always good to have dinner at home,” MinHo commented.

“Will you be cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner when we are in Paris too?” he asked.

“Let’s just stay in Korea and forget about our honeymoon to Paris,” Shin sounded annoyed.

“Are you angry?” he felt guilty for asking an unreasonable question.

“Ani,” she shook her head.

“How can I be angry when I’m smiling?” she flashed a fake smile to him.

 

Shin continued to eat and pretended that nothing had happened. MinHo could not eat and kept on looking at his wife. He was sure enough that his wife was angry with him. He did not know that his wife was actually teasing him. She just loved it when he got so worried about her. She enjoyed being under his love and care.

 

“MinHo Oppa,” she called out her husband who was daydreaming.

“MinHo Oppa~” she waved to attract his attention.

“Jagiya~” she walked beside him and whispered to his left ear.

“Mwo?” he was surprised.

“What did you call me?” he asked.

“MinHo Oppa,” she kept a straight face.

“Sure?” he reconfirmed with her. Shin nodded innocently.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Shin is very cheeky lately. She’s not the shy Shin that we used to know anymore.

JM: She finally calls him “Jagi”. I’ve been waiting for this moment actually.

NA: Poor MinHo… It seems like Shin is a big bully today.

 

*HoSoo House*

“Paris~ let’s go!” Shin was excited. She had wanted to go to Paris for a long time and it was finally her chance to go there with someone special.

“Oppa, oppa, oppa~! We are going to Paris and I’m so excited,” she clapped her hands because she was really happy.

“SooAh, people are watching us. Please calm down,” he whispered to her. Instead of being Shin’s husband in the airport, MinHo became a father who had to look after his little daughter.

 

MinHo and Shin checked in their luggage and went to a café to relax as they had a lot of time to spend before boarding time. The couple’s relax time became a short fan meet session after a few fans approached them.

 

“HoSoo Couple Hwaiting!” the fans cheered for them.

“Shin, you’re really pretty. It’s an honor to meet you,” the male fans complimented her.

“MinHo Oppa, you are a perfect husband. Shin is so lucky to get you as her husband in WGM,” some female fans showed their thumbs up to MinHo.

“Thank you,” MinHo and Shin continuously thanked their fans.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Doesn’t this scene seem familiar?

NA: Their photography date?

JM: These two sure have a lot of fans supporting them.

 

*HoSoo House*

“Yeah! Paris!” Shin cheered as she settled down.

 

MinHo covered his face because he was embarrassed. People were looking at the both of them because Shin just could not stop talking.  She talked about her dream to travel to Paris, the Eiffel Tower and a lot more. MinHo just listened and agreed to what he said. The airplane only became peaceful when she fell asleep.  

 

Hello SMines! How are you? MinHo and Shin are going to Paris for their honeymoon. Yeah~! Anyway, I seriously can't wait for SHINee's "Dream Girl". Their photo teasers made me so excited for SHINee's comeback~! I'm a happy happy girl!! Hehehe! Thank you for the new subscribers who subscribed to this fanfic. Enjoy reading!! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!