Episode 2 (Part 2): Dream Date

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*MBC Main Theatre *

“Shin, wake up,” someone was waking her up.

“Rachel Unnie… Let me sleep a little more…” she whined.

“Shin ah, do you want the viewers to see your terrible sleeping habits?” that person .

“WHAT?” Shin quickly woke up and rubbed her eyes.

 

“How… Why…” Shin could not make up what she wanted to say.

“Calm down Shin,” that person smiled at her.

“Shin, Gwaenchana?” another person beside her was worried.

“Unniedeul, how do the both of you found out that I’m here?” she hugged the eldest unnie first then the second unnie.

“Dongsaeng ah, we found out about this since last week,” the eldest unnie informed her.

“No wonder you two were teasing me a lot. It’s okay, I’m still the coolest girl ever,” she smiled.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

SO: Oh! It’s MinAh and ChaeRin. Finally they appeared.

JW: They are really close. And yes, they love to tease Shin.

 

*MBC Main Theatre *

“Ladies, please sit back and enjoy the performances,” the announcement made the three of them shock.

“Unniedeul, Gwaenchana? Do you need lights?” Shin took out her cell phone and passed it to MinAh who had fear of the dark. She really cared a lot about her unniedeul.

“Gomawo,” she ruffled Shin’s hair.

“Here, sweets,” she passed a lollipop to each of her unniedeul. She had a habit of bringing sweets wherever she goes. She usually gave them to little kids during her high school days but now, she gave them to her fans who asked for pictures and autographs.

 

The first item was by EXO. They performed Angel and Kai danced to a short version of “My Lady” for Shin, his soul mate for “Black Love”. Up next was SHINee. They performed “Juliette” and “Shin, Neomu Yeppo”. Shin heart was beating really fast whenever she heard MinHo’s rap. She was not sure of what to do. It was her first time feeling like that. After SHINee, SeulOng and the 91-liners excluding MinHo came out one by one. They were holding a red rose on their hands while standing in a straight line. Shin was surprised to see them. She did not expect that almost all the 91-liners would be there. She did not know why SeulOng was there too.

 

MinHo slowly came out from the backstage and he was singing Hello. He then took the red roses one by one from his 91-liners friends and when nearer to the audience seats. He climbed up the stairs and when he was in front of Shin, he kneeled down. ChaeRin had already changed her seat. She sat beside MinAh.

 

“The previous one was a pre-decision. Now, it’s the real decision. Shin SooAh, do you accept me as your husband?” MinHo asked.

“Errrmmm…” Shin was thinking. She decided to waste a little bit of time.

“Unnie, can you pass me my bag?” Shin asked ChaeRin. MinAh was already at a lost because of the darkness.

“Where are you going Shin?” MinHo asked.

“Oppa, if you want to know the answer, you have to wait,” she took out something from her backpack.

“You will find an answer at drawing number 27,” she passed her sketch book to MinHo. MinHo counted the pages and turned it to number 27. He looked up and Shin and smiled. He wanted to hug her but he knew she would not like it.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: What did she write?

SO: Something really special to MinHo.

NA: MinHo is so sweet. It’s good to see that everyone cooperated. His proposal is so much different from others. Shin too. What a unique couple we have here.

JM: Why does she choose 27 out of all numbers? Look at some of the blank pages.

JW: Her favourite number is 27.  I am seriously jealous of MinHo now.

 

*MBC Main Theatre *

Everyone except for SHINee and EXO gathered around MinHo and Shin. They were really curious about Shin’s answer. They then awed when they saw the content. It was a portrait of MinHo and she added a caption “I Do, I Do♥”. SHINee and EXO came out from the back stage after they heard them cheered and applauded. They came out with a congratulatory cake for MinHo and Shin. For MinAh sake, Shin requested for anyone of them to switch on the light since the surprise was over. MinAh got back into her sense but she was still weak.

 

“Unnie, Jinjja Gwaenchana?” Shin was worried. She should have known that her unniedeul were coming so that she could prepare a contingency measure for her unniedeul.

“Gwaenchana. You should enjoy your wedding instead of worrying about me,” MinAh smiled at her.

“Unnie, you know that I worried about the two of you the most right?” Shin held MinAh’s hand.

 

MinHo was touched by Shin’s actions towards MinAh. His heart was slowly changing towards her. He planned to only like her and never fall in love with her because he knew that this contract marriage would not last forever. Shin had been nice to everyone around her. To him, she was different from others.

 

After MinAh was totally okay, they continued with the surprise party. MinHo and Shin cut the cake and all of them sang the Congratulation Song. Everyone had a lot of fun teasing each other. MinAh and ChaeRin shared stories about Shin to the other SHINee members excluding MinHo and Onew and the SHINee member did the same for MinHo. Onew and SeulOng were just sitting back and relax. They were taking care of their dongsaengdeul. Not wanting to know the content of what her unniedeul were sharing with the other SHINee members, Shin went over to EXO to chat with them. MinHo decided to hang out with the 91-liners. Between MinHo and Shin, there was still awkwardness.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JW: Revealing the members secrets are Key and TaeMin favourite things to do. ChaeRin can be quite scary when it comes to revealing secrets too. She’s known as the Sweet Devil in Mystical.

MS: Aww… MinHo kept on looking at Shin. I think he is jealous of his hoobae.

JW: You don’t have to say that. He is known as a man of jealousy in our group. But he doesn’t really show it.

NA: Aww… I want to be close to EXO and 91-liners. JinWoon, can I join you guys?

JW: ANDWAE! *he showed an X using his hands*

 

*MBC Main Theatre *

They cleaned up the place after the surprise party ended. MinHo and Shin received another mission card while they were cleaning up the audience seats area. Secretly, they went out of the main theatre and went to the carpark where MinHo parked his car. The remaining people in the main theatre knew what was going to happen next. That was why they pretended not to know about the new couple going out secretly.

“Go to a place where MinHo wants to have his dream date,” Shin read out the content in the mission card.

“Do you have any favourite place to have your dream date?” MinHo asked Shin while he was driving.

“Aniyo. I never thought of going on any dates before,” Shin replied him honestly.

“How do you feel when you saw me?” MinHo asked again.

“It’s a secret,” Shin smiled at him.

“Oh, we are here,” MinHo announced. The both of them get off the car and walked to MinHo’s dream date place. Shin just kept quiet and followed him behind. Luckily the place was well-lighted. She had enough of dark places.

 

 

*MinHo's Dream Date *

“Stars…” she looked up at the dark sky.

“Do you like stars?” MinHo asked. He was slowly trying to get to know Shin.

“Yes. I love looking at the sky no matter is it day or night. The fluffy clouds are beautiful during the day while the shining stars are pretty at night,” she explained.

“Too bad I didn’t bring my camera along with me,” she pouted.

“I have an idea! We can go on a photography date if you want,” MinHo suggested.

“Jeongmalyo?” she brighten up.

“Ye,” MinHo smiled at her.

“I think I know what’s my dream date is,” Shin was so excited when she thought about it.

“What is it?” MinHo asked.

“A photography date! Thank you Oppa for suggesting it,” she bowed at MinHo.

“Shin… I’m your husband. Remember?” MinHo felt awkward to have Shin bowed at him.

“Mianhaeyo, I forgot,” she scratched her not itchy head. MinHo laughed at her actions.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: MinHo is so understanding.

NA: I want to have a husband like him!

JM: How long does this awkwardness will last?

SO: I want to know MinHo’s dream date. He didn’t told us anything.

JW: Shin ah… You can go on a photography date with me too.

 

*MinHo's Dream Date*

“We are here,” MinHo announced.

“Wow… This is place is wow…” Shin did not know how to describe MinHo’s dream date.

“Are you disappointed with this place?” he asked.

“Aniyo. This place is unique! I never thought that a basketball court can be one of the dream date places,” she was amazed at MinHo’s unique dream date place.

 

MinHo showed Shin his basketball skills and he taught Shin how to play the basketball too. However, he did not manage to teach Shin how to shoot because she still had the skinship barrier. Despite that, they got to know more about each other too. Before they leave the place, Shin took a picture of the both of them using her cell phone.

 

Hello lovelies! Hope you like the chapter for today. Honestly, I never date anyone at all so I don't really know how to make this story interesting. Sorry! I may not update a story till the first week of September because I have TWO important exam papers. Sorry! Oh yes, if you lovelies have any couple name for MinHo and Shin, please tell me. I currently have two, HoSoo and aHo. New edition to the couple name, SooHo. I need more. You don't have to combine their names together. The more name couple name MinHo and Shin have, the merrier it will be. That's all from me for now. Annyeong! Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!!

Want to know more about Black Love? Please kindly read this fanfiction by Raynie1995:
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/221161

You will never regret reading it because there are SHINee, BEAST, SNSD, SUPER JUNIOR, EXO and not forgeting our fictional group Mystical.