Episode 8 (Final): Surprise Interview

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

Mystical’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: One, two… Where is Shin?

PD: She’s at the company’s building.

W: Aren’t we supposed to have an interview with Shin today?

PD: We gave her a fake schedule. She’s doing the fake interview with MinHo right now.

W: Ne…

 

W: Welcome to the interview room. Before we start, let’s have a proper introduction to the viewers.

MA & CR: Annyeonghaseyo, we are Shin’s unniedeul from Mystical.

MA: I’m Leader Seo MinAh.

CR: I’m the Aegyo mascot Lee ChaeRin.

W: It’s great to have the both of you here today with us. I guess the viewers will enjoy today’s interview as we’ll know more about Shin.

 

W: We all know that the both of you and Shin have a really close friendship. How long have you been friends?

MA: About 7 years and counting. It was really hard to get along with her because she hardly talked when we met her for the first time.

W: We?

MA: Yes. ChaeRin and I had been best friends before we met SooAh.

CR: The both of us and SooAh wouldn’t be in Mystical right now if we didn’t talk to each other in our photography class. SooAh was always alone doing her own stuffs in the photography class so we decided to talk to her and thus, we became best friends.

W: We wouldn’t have Shin in “We Got Married” if she was not part of Mystical too.

 

W: How is she in real life?

CR: Our maknae? She’s cool rapper only on stage. She’s what you see on screen although some of the things we saw on TV are quite new to us. Our maknae is not good at faking anything.

W: What do you mean by that?

MA: Our maknae, she doesn’t show her aegyo to male celebrities and she’s really shy when she interacts with them even after she knows them for quite a long time.  

CR: She’s quite rough to her male friends too.

MA: So when we saw “We Got Married”, we were really shock to see the sweet side of our maknae.

CR: She’s really lucky to be in this program with her ideal type.

 

W: Now that we are on the ideal type topic, may I know who your ideal type is?

CR: KiKwang sunbaenim.

W: it can’t be someone from the same company.

MA: ChaeRin has a lot of ideal type. She just can’t make up her mind. Most of her ideal types have the letter “K” in their names.

CR: Unnie…

W: How about you MinAh-ssi?

MA: Let it be a secret for now.

 

W: Does SooAh cook and clean the house each day?

MA: Yeah. But I normally do the cooking while SooAh cleans the house. Our ChaeRinnie, she’s the little princess in our house.

CR: Unnie! This is about SooAh and not me.

W: Hahaha, it’s about all of you. Have Shin cooked for the both of you before?

CR: Yes, when she doesn’t feel like spending her time at the rooftop.

W: She spent most of her time at the rooftop?

CR: Don’t you know that the rooftop is the first place she’ll go to in every building she enters?

W: I see…

 

W: What do you think of HoSoo Couple?

CR: Really cute~! They have a lot of aegyo which makes me jealous because I’m the aegyo mascot in Mystical.

MA: They are really sweet together. The PD made the right choice to pair up our maknae and MinHo Oppa. I’m really envious about their relationship.

 

W: I really had a great time interviewing the both of you. Thank you for coming.

CR: Aww… This is sad… We have more stories to tell.

MA: You’ll be in trouble if our maknae sees this.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: They should say more things about Shin.

JH: I think they said everything about SooAh. She doesn’t show aegyo to us, check. She’s really shy and hard to get along with, check. Is there anything else that they didn’t mention?

K: Noona, you should get to know SooAh.

MS: Yes! We need to meet her one day.

JM: I don’t mind having her in the studio with MinHo.

 

SHINee’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

SHINee: Annyeonghaseyo, shining SHINee imnida.

W: Annyeonhaseyo. Welcome to the interview room. Let’s have your individual introduction first.

O: Annyeong! I’m Onew, Leader of SHINee.

JH: I’m Bling Bling JongHyun.

K: I’m Almighty Key.

TM: And I’m the maknae, TaeMin.

 

W: Does MinHo change after he joined “We Got Married”?

K: He still treats us the same. That guy is never nice to his group members.

JH: As we all know, MinHo isn’t that talkative but after he joined this program, he talked about SooAh each day. Not only that, he planned a lot of surprise events for her and told us about it.

TM: And he’ll message SooAh after trainings and practices. If she doesn’t reply him, he’ll get very worried and ask me to call SooAh to see if she’s okay. SooAh always apologizes on MinHo Hyung’s behalf each time we meet.

W: You meet Shin alone behind MinHo’s back?

TM: SooAh and I meet each other for dinner with the other 93-liners. We are always in a group to avoid scandals.

JH: You went out with SooAh without telling MinHo?

TM: He’ll find out when he sees this interview.

 

W: What were your reactions when you heard that he was getting married?

JH: We were surprised at first when he suddenly talked about marriage. We do talk about girls and dates but not up till the marriage topic yet.

K: Oh, when MinHo talked about it, he didn’t even mention that he applied this program. We knew about it from our manager hyung after he got accepted.

O: As the oldest member, I am really envious of MinHo because he got married first.

W: Onew-goon, you finally said something.

O: Hahaha, I’m giving my dongsaengdeul the chance to talk.

 

W: I heard that SHINee helped MinHo with the choosing of the house.

K: Yes! While we were in Japan, the PD called MinHo and told him that he found three suitable houses for the couple. The PD sent a few pictures of the houses to MinHo and asked him to choose straight away.

JH: MinHo could not make up his mind so we decided to look at the houses after we came back. He decided to rent the last house we went because it has rooftop and his wife loves to hang out at the rooftop so much.

W: Did you decorate the room with him?

TM: Hahaha, about that… MinHo Hyung was still into his drama that he wanted their bedroom to be exact like his previous drama but the decoration was based on what we saw in SooAh’s debut documentary. He also came up with the idea to put plastic roses around the house because SooAh loves roses.

O: Other than that, we are really grateful that the HoSoo couple prepared rooms for SHINee and Mystical. It was really a surprise because we thought that they would turn those two rooms to their personal work spaces.

K: Oh, the SooAh’s mini photography gallery was what amazed us the most. We thought that it will be a storeroom because that small room was hidden.

 

W: Do you have anything to say to HoSoo Couple before we end this interview.

TM: Let’s have the oldest hyung tell us first.

O: MinHo-ya, you have been a good group member of SHINee and dongsaeng to me. Now that you have a wife and a house of your own, the dorm is really quiet because you are not there to shout at us or talk about SooAh. Please visit us often. SooAh-ssi, please take care of MinHo. Having you in our family is really a blessing. MinHo and SooAh, I love you~!

JH: MinHo-ya, SooAh-ya! Please stop being shy around each other. You guys have been together for quite long! It’s really frustrating to see how awkward the both of you are. Anyway, I enjoy watching HoSoo Couple in “We Got Married”. HoSoo Couple, Hwaiting!

K: Ya CHOI MINHO! You should learn how to cook great dishes from your wife and cook for us at home. Please treat us well too! SooAh-ssi, you should let us do some of the housework when we stayed over. I still feel bad for letting you do all the work.  Anyway, you are the best sister-in-law! Love you~!

TM: Shin SooAh, how could you marry my hyung instead of me? Don’t you know that I’m seriously jealous? Hehehe, I am just kidding. MinHo Hyung, please take good care of SooAh because if you don’t, I’m going to steal her away from you! No matter what, I’ll be always there to support HoSoo Couple!

W: TaeMin-goon, aren’t you a little harsh to MinHo?

TM: It’s for entertainment purposes.

 

W: That’s the end of our special interview. Thank you for coming despite your hectic schedules.

SHINee: Thank you for inviting us too.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: He officially stays with Shin?

MS: NA, it’s a new concept where the couple has to stay together after they found a house.

NA: Ah… I’m still not used to the new system yet.

JM: it seems like SHINee and MinHo do not have a good relationship.

K: Who says?

JM: You because you keep on asking MinHo to treat you better.

JH: We are being playful. Our members are actually super close to one another. Viewers, please do not misunderstand.

 

Hello SMines! I know I take a long time to update. Sorry, school started and I have a lot of projects dateline. I'm suppose to complete an assignment by today but I did this first instead to relax my mind. Thank you for the new subscribers who subscribed to this fanfic. Enjoy reading!! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!