Episode 6 (Final): Romeo and Juliet’s Interviews

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

Choi MinHo’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: Congratulation for moving into your new house.

M: Thank you!

W: Can I visit your house one day?
M: I’m fine with it. You have to ask Shin’s opinion too.

W: Your house is well decorated. It’s just like a rose exhibition. I love the bedroom the best! Did you get the ideas and inspirations from “To the Beautiful You”?

M:  Yes. I think it’s better to have the bedroom designed that way. Shin needs her personal space too.

W: Lucky her for having such a considerate and understanding husband.

M: Thank you!

 

W: Which part of the house does you like the most?

M: All because I rented it and decorated it myself for SooAh.

W: If you have to choose only one?

M: It will be our mini photography gallery which is still undergoing changes by SooAh. Although I have not had the chance to view or even peek on the interior of our mini photography gallery, but I am confident enough that it will turn out really great. My SooAh can just do anything and I’m proud of her!  

 

W: You seem to love ramen a lot. Was it hard to put back those ramen that you took?
M: Yes, but because I love SooAh more than ramen, I decided to put back those ramen for her.

W: Aww… A confession! That is so sweet of you.

 

W: Shin had cooked for you meals twice. What do you think about her cooking skills?

M: Amazing! *showed two thumbs up* Really amazing!

 

W: You gave her a sudden back hug. Did you pretend to sleep?

M: I was really sleeping. I was tired due to my hectic schedules. I gave her a sudden back hug because I did not want her to eat alone. It hurts when the girl you love prepared food for you and then said that she will eat alone because you were sleeping and not wanting to wake up. I want her to know that I’ll be always there for her.

W: Aww…  Another confession! You are really sweet MinHo!

 

W: Shin’s Samchon is really generous to give you two huge frames. Where do you put those pictures?

M: As we are going to have our mini photography gallery, Shin suggested putting those that room. We are still lacking of one family photo though. It is called Mystical and MinHo.

W: Mystical and MinHo, SHINee and SooAh… What a coincidence!

M: Why?

W: Don’t you catch it? M stands for MinHo and Mystical while S stands for SooAh and SHINee.

M: Oh… It seems like we are fated together.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Our MinHo is totally in love with Soo Ah. If NaYoung is here, she would probably cry.

CR: Why?

SO: Don’t you know that NaYoung noona has a huge crush on MinHo? She would not be happy if Shin appeared beside MinHo.

JW: NaYoung noona has a crush on MinHo? No… She has crush on every husband in WGM

JM: We shouldn’t talk about her anymore because CR is officially with us.

SO: Really?!

JM: I’m just kidding! Let’s continue watching Shin’s interview.

JW: The Ajusshi fan is acting up again.

 

Shin SooAh’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: Congratulation for moving into your new house.

S: Thank you! Finally after waiting for weeks, MinHo Oppa and I managed to move to a house of our own.  

W: I’ve asked MinHo this question. Can I visit your house one day?

S: You are more than welcome. I’m sure MinHo Oppa has agreed on it too. Do give us a call when you are free.

W: Thank you so much! HoSoo Couple is the first couple to invite me to their house.

S: It’s nothing unnie. We have no secrets to hide at all.

W: Really?

S: Yes!

 

W: What do you like about the house?

S: Everything especially those colourful roses and rooftop!

W: Any dislikes?

S: Not at all. MinHo Oppa put in a lot of effort to decorate the house. There’ll be nothing about the house that I dislike.

 

W: I heard that there will be a mini photography gallery. Can we see that gallery soon?

S: We will reveal it during the house-warming party itself. No one except for me knows what is inside the gallery.

W: Is there anything special in the gallery?

S: Hmmm… The back hug picture and family picture I took with SHINee. I wanted to take a family picture with MinHo Oppa and Mystical. We still had not taken our wedding pictures too.

W: When do you plan to do those?

S: When the director allows us to do so…

W: Such a witty answer.

 

W: MinHo seems to love the food that you cooked for him so much. He said that you are an amazing cook.

S: If he doesn’t say that, I’ll not cook for him ever again! Hehehe! I was just kidding. I’m not as amazing as my Eomma or MinHo Oppa’s Eomma. I’m still a beginner in cooking.

W: No you are not. I looked at your skills and like what MinHo said, you are really amazing. I wish I can taste the food that you cook someday.

S: I’ll cook for you a lot of delicious food when you drop by to our house.

W: Really?

S: Yes Unnie!

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JW: Why is her interview so short?

CR: We had a fan sign in the afternoon.

SO: You haven’t taken a family picture with MinHo?

CR: Both groups have no time. SHINee has their world tour and Mystical has a lot of filming in Korea.

MS: We shall talk to the director. They have not taken their wedding pictures too.

JM: Finally someone brought up about HoSoo Couple’s wedding picture. I’ve been waiting for it too… 

 

Sorry for keeping you wait SMines. Last week was really a busy week. Apart from my birthday, I had a family event from  Thursday till Sunday. I have my last exams this wednesday and after that, HOLIDAY! I've been waiting for it to come. I'm so thankful and grateful for those who waited for "We Got Married Season 6" to be uploaded. Thank you for your support. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!