Episode 2 (Final): Romeo and Juliet’s Interviews

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

Choi MinHo’s Interview:

*In the interview room*

W: She slept while you were preparing your surprise event for her. Were you disappointed by her actions?

M: Not at all. Why would I be disappointed? I’m an idol too so I understand how tired she was. How can she not be? She had been busy studying and practicing from morning till dinner before she came to MBC building to look for me. Currently, I’m worried about her health.

 

W: Is that the reason why you brought her to the basketball court?

M: Hahaha!! I want to see if my wife can do sports or not. No… I was just kidding. The basketball court had been my dream date place. I wanted to show her my basketball skills. That’s all. It’s quite surprising that she can play basketball too but she had a problem, she can’t shoot. Her passing was really fantastic. I wonder if she can play soccer too.

 

W: How did you plan the surprise event?

M: With Key Kim KiBum, everything will get done smoothly even if it’s a last minute plan. Key-ah, thank you for helping me out for the surprise event.

 

W: Did you know that the other Mystical members would be there too?

M: No. Like I said, Key will get everything done for me. He invited all the guests too. My actual plan was to introduce Shin to her brother-in-laws only. I did not expect Key to invite EXO, 91-liners, SeulOng Hyung and Mystical. Actually, I was really thankful that Mystical was invited. I think the in-laws got well together quite fast unlike me and Shin. We are still very awkward that time.

 

W: Shin’s skinship barrier is really serious. Have you make any effort to hold her hand or something?

M: No… I wanted to give her a piggyback ride when she was tired but she held on to my bag strap instead. After she gave me her answer, I felt like hugging her but I gave it a second thought. Then, I wanted to ruffle her hair without her noticing it but I was afraid that she might give me a minus point for that.

 

W: Shin had been giving positive comments about you. Even her reactions towards you were all positive. Do you have positive feelings for her?

M: Yes, of course! She had already given a different feel, a positive one, when I first met her. She was really different. I’m amazed by her each time and always anticipating her next funny, cute and cool reactions. Honestly, I had never seen someone like her before.

 

W: Speaking of different from other girls, have you ever dated any other girls before?

M: I don’t think it is right for me to talk about my past over here. *he smiled* Honestly speaking, Shin is way too different from my ideal type. I shouldn’t explain it any further. However, after knowing Shin from ‘Twinkle’ MV to Black Love till the basketball date, my ideal type is slowly changing. I shouldn’t give you much information about this too. Let it remain as my secret.

 

W: Shin seems to be close with D.O and Kai. Aren’t you jealous?

M: How can I not be? I want to be close to Shin as soon as possible too. You know when she stood really close to Kai, I wished I was him.

 

W: It seems like the skinship barrier affects you a lot. What are you going to do in the future?

M: As a guy, I’ll just wait for Shin to make the first move first because I respect her as a lady. The viewers will understand what I mean. I mean, she still need some time to open up her heart for me. I understand that this is her first time experiencing all this. Things are really new to her. Right now, I’ll just wait.

 

W: This is my last question for you. Please answer it honestly and sincerely as it might affect your partner. Do you think this marriage will last forever?

M: Don’t you think your question is a little harsh? We just met and you are asking me this? You got to be kidding me right? You should know my answer by now. Yes, this marriage will last forever. I’m so positive about this. To all SHINee World and MyStiC, Flamer and SMine, please support HoSoo Couple!! Thank you!! Writer Noona, can you please don’t ask Shin this question? You’ll hurt her. Plus, she’s still too young to answer this question.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Shin’s already 19, she’s able to answer this question.

MS: What he meant was its Shin’s first time being in a relationship. That question is inappropriate for Shin. He’s so sweet. My husband wouldn’t even do this to me.

JM: It’s very hard to find someone really understanding like him. Hahaha! MinHo depends on Key a lot when it comes to surprise party. We should invite Key here sometimes.

SO: Skinship barrier. Never thought that this will become a major problem for MinHo. D.O and Kai are really lucky.

JW: Hyung, don’t you think we should help MinHo?

SO: It’s better for him to wait. Shin has not fully open her heart for him.

  

Shin SooAh’s Interview:

*In the interview room*

W: We all know that you studied and practiced before coming to MBC building. Did you have any rest that day?

S: No… I did go for a five minute break as and when I like. However, I don’t have a proper rest. The only time I get to rest is when I’m sleeping. After that, the same routine will happen again the next day.

 

W: But you fans…

S: Yes, I know that they worry a lot about me. They had been checking on my health each day after they found out that I fainted at ‘Black Love’ filming site. SMines, you don’t have to worry about me anymore. I’m always fine and I have a responsible man to take care of me now. *she then covered her blushing cheeks*

 

W: What do you think about the surprise event?

S: Fantastic!! I didn’t really expect much from MinHo Oppa actually. Whatever he did that day was really amazing. Even his dream date was fun. The searching for Romeo, surprise event, mini concert, the short star-gazing and basketball game, I really enjoyed myself that night.

 

W: How did you know that MinHo would be asking you, “Do you accept me as your husband?”

S: Ah… You mean the drawing? It was purely coincidence. I didn’t know that he would ask me that question. I’m a psychologist but I’m not a psychic.

 

W: True… MinHo had been saying that you are different from the other female idols. Even I think that you are different too. What do you think about this?

S: What do you mean by different? Well, every girl in this world is different. They are unique in their own way. Some are pretty while others are charming and many more. Comparisons between me and other female idols are really not needed.

W: Do you think you are one of the prettiest female idols?

S: No! Hahaha! There are many pretty female idols out there. I don’t want people to think of me as a pretty idol but I want them to remember me as the coolest female idol ever! Hahaha!

 

W: There’s a question that MinHo asked. Do you play soccer too?

S: Hahaha!! I played soccer with Appa when I was still in elementary school. But we had to stop our sports activities because Appa got too busy with his work. MinHo Oppa asked because I played basketball with him right? As for basketball, I learnt passing only with a classmate who loves playing basketball each day. I tried shooting a goal each time but it was always a failure. Anyway, I had to stop playing basketball too because I had no time. MinHo Oppa, now that we are together, you can teach me how to play basketball and soccer again! Hahaha!

 

W: You seem to have a skinship barrier with MinHo. Why is that so?

S: I have skinship barrier with all male except for Appa and 93-liners chingudeul especially D.O chingu. I had a skinship barrier with my 93-liners chingudeul before I really knew them too. I still need to know more about MinHo Oppa in order to get closer to him. Like unniedeul said, I’m not an easy girl. Don’t tell me that MinHo Oppa is jealous of his hoobae. MinHo Oppa, you just have to wait a while more.

 

W: MinHo had always said nice things about you during the interview. He also tried his best not to disappoint you by not answering some of the questions.

S: Jeongmalyo? Hahaha! It’s only our first meeting and the second interview; of course we’ll be talking nice things about each other. He should answer all your questions though. The answers are not for me but for his fans to know him more. Maybe he doesn’t want to disappoint his fans too. I’m so lucky to have MinHo Oppa as my partner. Hahaha! MinHo Oppa has been considerate and sweet at all time. Thank you Oppa for saying nice things about me, you can start talking about the bad stuffs too. What you dislike about me so that I can change for the better.

 

W: You talk a lot now. A great improvement! You are funny too!

S: I guess I’m already comfortable talking to you? Hahaha! Funny?! Aniyo…

 

W: Before we end this interview, can I ask you something? Please give me an honest and sincere answer okay? MinHo answered this important question too. He asked me not to ask you this but I’m doing my job right now.

S: What is it Unnie? Just ask. I’m sure MinHo Oppa wants to know my answer too.

W: Do you think this marriage will last long?

S: *she was taken aback* I never expect that you will ask me this question on our second interview. It’s unfair for me to answer this question right now because MinHo Oppa and I just met. Please ask this question next time because right now, I’m still learning about MinHo Oppa. I want this marriage to last forever though. MyStiCs and SHINee Worlds, please support us!! SMines and Flamers, we love you!!

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: She talks a lot now. As usual, her answers are always honest. She’s slowly becoming the coolest female idol ever!

JM: She does appreciate little things. I think if she’s NaYoung, she will leave MinHo because of the boring events.

NA: *roll her eyes* I won’t leave a guy like MinHo but I’ll leave someone like you.

SO: Hahaha! So, the skinship barrier is meant for all male. My ideal type!

JW: Hyung… 

 

Hello lovelies! It's a long story today. Heheh! I managed to find some time today to upload Episode 2 (Final). Yeah! One more exam paper to go and I'm free. Currently working out on Episode 3 (Part 1). Hopefully it will get done by Friday.  That's all from me for now. Annyeong! Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!!