Episode 10 (Final): Romeo & Juliet’s Interviews

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

Shin SooAh’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: Welcome back to Korea. Did you enjoy your honeymoon?

S: Thank you Unnie. Of course I do. I had a lot of fun and I’m planning for a trip to Paris again with my unniedeul this time. I choose Russell and Rupert to be my tour guide again.

W: You do have a lot of international friends, don’t you?

S: Yes. I used to travel overseas before I debut. Russell is one of the international friends that I am closest too because we always planned for our trip together before informing the other travelling members.

W: That’s interesting. You sure have been to a lot of places.

S: Yes. France was the only place that I did not manage to go before debut. However, I’m glad that I was there a few days ago.

 

W: What was the mission given to you?

S: A few days before our honeymoon, the director called and said that I had to confess my real feelings to MinHo Oppa to a huge crowd. 

W: How did you plan for it?

S: The director told me to give MinHo Oppa a surprise. He called at a wrong timing because I totally ran out of ideas. It took me two days to think of a surprise confession event for him. Since K-Pop is hot everywhere, I decided to search for a K-pop song that will match well with my feelings. There, I found “Baby Maybe” by SNSD sunbaenim. To make it interesting, I decided to play it with my ukulele.

W: How about the prank you played on MinHo?

S: That was impromptu. I thought about it when I reached Paris. Before we headed off to the Eiffel Tower with Russell, I had already showed some attitude to him. Russell told me that I was really obvious but he thought that it was strange for MinHo not to notice it.

W: How did you gather the huge crowd?

S: I did a solo performance. I rapped to Mystical’s songs and sang some of SHINee’s songs. I was glad that most people there recognized Mystical and SHINee. Oh, there were some fans who informed the fans in Paris about our whereabouts. It must have been Russell and Rupert. I am thankful to them anyway. Thank you Russell and Rupert~

 

W: How does it feel like to confess your feelings in front of a huge crowd?

S: Embarrassing. I should just forget about the honeymoon and stayed in Korea quietly. However, now that the event is over, I think I had fun. That was my one and only chance to confess my feelings to a guy in front of the public in a foreign country.

 

W: Why did not you call MinHo “Jagi” during the confession?

S: Hahaha! I’ll only call him that once.

W: Why?

S: Calling the person you love by his real name sounds more sincere and original. You can have a lot of people being called “Jagi” at a place and only one “MinHo Oppa” at that place. Does this sound too cheesy?

W: Yes…

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: A travel documentary will be good for her.

MS: I guess so too. Shin can spread K-Pop to other countries with her travelling and photography instincts.

JM: I guess she’ll do that when she retires.

 

Choi MinHo’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: Welcome back to Korea! How was your honeymoon in Paris?

M: Thank you. Great! Thanks to Russell, SooAh and I managed to visit a lot of places before we went back to Korea. I wished that our honeymoon could be a little longer. I will want to go to Paris again when I am on my vacation. Maybe I can suggest a special photography outing at Paris to SooAh. I am interested in photography lately.

 

W: We heard that Shin prepared a surprise event for you. How was it?

M: Well, it was really a surprise! I should have known that young lady was playing a prank on me.  Russell was a great help too.  

W: How do you think of your wife’s confession song?

M: She made the right choice. It seems like SNSD sunbaenim’s “Baby Maybe” is meant for SooAh. She should have sung the whole song. It was kind of wasted that I did not took a video of her.

W: How about her confession speech?

M: She should make confession speech longer. I was just kidding. Having her confessing her feelings for me in front of a huge crowd at a foreign country was really something embarrassing for her. As we know that SooAh is a shy girl, I think she’s really brave. She was really sincere when she confessed her feelings to me. I can feel it.

 

W: When Shin called you “Jagiya” during dinner, did you pretend not to hear it?

M: Absolutely! I wanted her to call me that again but she refused. I pretended to daydream too because I wanted to see what she’ll do.

W: Did you know why Shin refused to call you “Jagiya” again?

M: No… Mind telling me?

W: Hahaha! No… It’s something too cheesy and Shin is the only person that can say it. You should watch the broadcast later.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: It’s too cheesy even I can’t say it.

NA: I hope they can go for a special photography outing at Paris. Oh, I know! They should appear in the travelling documentary together. MinHo’s photography skills are amazing too.

JM: I agree! 

 

Hello SMines! How are you? Exams is finally over and I'm on my break. Yeah! Sorry for the short chapter today. I hope you lovelies will still enjoy reading it. Thank you for the new subscribers who subscribed to this fanfic. Enjoy reading!! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!