Episode 10 (Part 2): Off to Paris

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

*Paris*

“Shine!” someone called out Shin’s English name as soon as she went out of the arrival hall with MinHo.

“Oh hey Russell!” she waved at him.

 

“I’m glad that you are able to fetch me and my boyfriend,” she hugged him.

“Boyfriend?” MinHo looked at Shin. She stuck her tongue out when she saw MinHo’s expression.

“Didn’t you tell me that you’ll be here with your husband?” Russell asked.

“I think you read my email wrongly. I told you that I’ll be here with my boyfriend,” she winked at her friend.

“Oh… Yes…” Russell nodded.

“Hi, my name is Russell and I’m Shine’s best friend. We knew each other in Australia and we kind of travelled together with other friends before she debuted as Mystical,” Russell did a brief introduction to MinHo.

“I’m Choi MinHo, the rapper from SHINee. It’s nice to meet you,” MinHo did his introduction in English.

 

Shin was impressed by MinHo’s English. He sure did a lot of revisions as he improved tremendously. MinHo was surprised by Shin’s social connections. He wondered how someone shy and quiet like her could make a lot of friends overseas. Shin was still teasing MinHo by calling him her boyfriend. Russell took pictures of the young couple and he posted it in Twitter account. He was actually a fan of HoSoo couple. He supported both SHINee and Mystical.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: No wonder Mystical has been doing well since the day they debut. Look at her friends from the overseas.  

MS: Our little girl is always teasing MinHo. She sure has a lot of male friends.

JM: Maybe she called Russell just to make MinHo jealous. I guess we’ll have problem for this episode. I don’t really understand what they said.

 

*Paris*

“My guesthouse,” Russell brought the young couple to his guesthouse.

 

MinHo and Shin greeted Russell’s family members who lived in the guesthouse as well. Rupert, Russell’s little brother, was really proud to have the young couple in his brother’s guesthouse. He took a lot of pictures with them and uploaded it in his Twitter account too. Apparently, Russell’s family members were Shawols and Mystics.

 

“Shine Noona, you’ll only be here for a day?” Rupert asked.

“Sadly yes… MinHo and I have to attend a music program the day after tomorrow. We just found out about it when we arrived here,” Shin explained to the young boy.

“How are you going to enjoy your honeymoon then?” that young boy questioned her.

“This honeymoon will be called a honeymoon when my mission is successful,” she pinched Rupert’s nose.

“What do you mean?” Rupert asked. He was really a curious boy.

“I need to do a special event for MinHo,” she whispered to him.

“That’s enough Rupert,” Russell stopped his little brother from asking more question.

 

“Both of you are really tired right? Why don’t you have a rest? We’ll go to the Eiffel Tower tomorrow,” Russell informed the young couple.

 

*In the Room*

“Hahaha! That’s so thoughtful of Russell,” Shin chuckled as soon as she entered the bedroom.

 

Instead of giving them a room with queen-sized bed, Russell gave them a twin room where there were two single beds. MinHo called her silly and ruffled her hair. MinHo chose the bed near the door while Shin chose the bed near the window. The both of them did not have to unpack their belongings because they would only be Paris for two nights and one day before going back to Korea.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Who wouldn’t love HoSoo couple?

NA: They look like a real couple, don’t they?

JM: It’ll be good if they are. HoSoo Couple was trending in the Twitter worldwide list thanks to Russell and Rupert. It’s my first time seeing fanatic fan boys.

 

*Paris*

When they arrived at the Eiffel Tower, HoSoo Couple was caught in an argument. Shin started to behave weirdly and started to disagree on what MinHo said. The situation became so serious that Shin walked away and left MinHo with Russell. Russell had no choice but to bring MinHo to a café to cool him down.  

 

“Hey, don’t think too much about what happened just now. Maybe Shine is not in a good mood,” Russell broke the long silence.

“This is the first time we argued. What make things worse is that we argue during our honeymoon. SooAh is never like this,” MinHo was confused.

“Oh, we argued a lot when we went travelled together. I’m not surprise if she was like that. But… aren’t you worried about her safety? Shine is not very familiar with Paris. It’s her first time here. Thinking of that, we’ve been here for more than an hour,” Russell reminded MinHo.

“I just remembered that she doesn’t have her cell phone with her too,” MinHo rushed out of the café to look for Shin.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Oh Shin SooAh… We all know that it’s a prank. How MinHo can not realized it?

MS: I have to agree that Shin’s hidden camera is quite obvious.

JM: But… Where on Earth did that girl go?

 

*Paris*

MinHo and Russell looked for Shin around Eiffel Tower. He stopped when he saw a huge crowd at a spot. There were people taking pictures and video of someone. Then, he heard the sound from the ukulele. He suddenly remembered that Shin brought her ukulele along with her. MinHo ran towards the crowd and he saw his wife smiling at him. She was waiting for him to come before she could start her song.  She sang Baby Baby from SNSD.

 

Baby baby baby,
I hadn’t believed in love,
I used to build a wall around
Baby baby baby,
my heart used to think that it would be okay,
to be alone like a fool, but I met you

My folks talk about myself
who became awkward,
having butterflies
in my stomach and palpitating
I’m at a loss for words,
then my friends would ask me
“Who is that guy?
He changed you, he’s an amazing guy.”

I fell in love with you, I got stuck deep in you,
what should I do?
How can you appear just now?
Where have you been?

(Lyrics from: http://colorcodedlyrics.com/2013/01/girls-generation-sonyeosidae-baby-maybe)

 

“So people, the Korean man that you see here is the person I’ve been talking about just now. We’re currently on a Korean variety show called “We Got Married Season 6” as married young couple. Before coming to Paris, I had a mission whereby I have to confess my real feelings to my husband to a huge crowd. Failure to do so, my husband and I will have to go back to Korea by tonight. I’m thankful that all of you have gathered here to watch my performance because this means that I get to spend another day here in Paris with my husband. People, you are the best! Thank you for your time,” Shin bowed at the crowd. MinHo just realized that Shin had played a trick on him.      

 

“Shin, Hwaiting!” there were a lot of fans encouraging and supporting her. Shin smiled and thanked them. She took a deep breath and looked at MinHo straight into the eyes.

 

“MinHo Oppa, after knowing you for months, I have to say that I enjoy your company each day. I never thought that I’ll be in this show with you. Thank you for being my guidance. I love you,” Shin hugged speechless MinHo. Both of them were embarrassed especially Shin. The crowd cheered for them and some even gave the young couple flowers.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Aww… This is so sweet. One of the sweetest scenes ever.

NA: Wow, it took her a lot of courage to confess to him in front of the public. If she was me, I probably won’t agree with the producer.

JM: Our Shin is a brave girl.

MS: The lyrics match her so well.

NA: Yes, she chooses the song well. 

 

Hello SMines! How are you? I'm finally done with the honeymoon part. It took my weeks to think of what to write. I hope you lovelies will like it. I know this is late but SHINee's comeback is really DAEBAK! I have their album in "Things-To-Buy" list. Hehehe! Thank you for the new subscribers who subscribed to this fanfic. Enjoy reading!! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!

Oh, if you have any confessions, do drop by here: My Confessions