Episode 1 (Final): AN INTERVIEW WITH ROMEO & JULIET

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

Shin SooAh’s Interview:

*In the interview room*
Writer: Please introduce yourself.
SooAh: Annyeonghaseyo, people know me as Mystical’s Cool Rapper Maknae Shin but I want to be known as Juliet Shin now.  

 

W: After you read the mission card, did you think of anything?
SA: Of course I did. I was thinking about who Mr Romeo was. Even in the van, I kept on thinking about who Mr Romeo was.

 

W: Was it difficult to find your Romeo?
SA: It was not difficult but rather challenging. Male idol after male idol approached me with all sorts of presents to make me confuse. When JinWoon Oppa kneeled down, I thought he was the one but he did not reply to my “Romeo”. It was kind of disappointing though. I was at the verge of giving up and then he appeared. It was so sweet of him.

 

W: Did you expect that Choi MinHo from SHINee will be your Romeo?
SA: Hehehe! Can I skip this question? I just don’t want MinHo Oppa to be disappointed with my answer. Please… *the writer shook her head* Errrmmm well… Honestly, I didn’t expect he was the one. I’m a type of person who gets so comfortable easily with people who share the same age as me. So, I was expecting Taemin Chingu. Or I thought it will be a rookie idol as well. You know… Like DaeHyun Chingu or D.O Chingu, the one that I’m comfortable with.

 

W: Does that mean that you don’t feel comfortable with MinHo?
SA: At first, it was really uncomfortable to be with him. I think it’s because of the ‘Twinkle’ MV that we filmed together. I was still shy about the confession that I made to him. Well, it was not real but he was the first person I confessed to. Ah… Thinking about it, I can’t stop blushing. *covered her cheeks* I’m glad that our relationship got a lot better now. He is a husband that I can rely on.

 

W: An adjective to describe Choi MinHo?
SA: A true gentleman. *the writer was shocked*

 

W: You are really honest! How do you find SHINee members?
SA: *she was blushing again* I answered it sincerely. Ah… What did I just do? *covered her cheeks again* After knowing that SHINee members will be my brother-in-laws, I couldn’t hide my excitement. Who wouldn’t want SHINee to join their family? Well, I didn’t show it in front of MinHo Oppa though because I need to show him my cool image. SHINee members love to tease, JongHyun Oppa and TaeMin Chingu especially. They are really playful. I can sense a happy family in the future.

 

W: What is the memorable event during the first meeting?
SA: Hmm… There are a lot actually but there is one particular event that I’ll always remember. In the mission card, it stated that SHINee’s Juliette is not counted. MinHo Oppa made his other members to sing while he hid behind them with a red rose. When he appeared and kneeled down in front of me, my heart beat really fast. He is so romantic and sweet. And… it’s the kind of proposal that I always wanted. *she was blushing again*

 

W: When you mentioned DaeHyun Chingu, it seems like you are really close to him.
SA: Eh Unnie… I don’t think you have you mention this.
W: I asked so that MinHo can know who your friends are.
SA: I’m really close to B.A.P members because we filmed a lot of variety shows together. I’m closest to DaeHyun Chingu especially because he is the same age as me. I can’t wait to introduce my Romeo MinHo Oppa to my unniedeul and B.A.P members.  

 

W: Speaking of your unniedeul, did you call them and inform them about MinHo?
SA: Now that you mentioned that… *silence* I just realized that I’ve forgotten to call my unniedeul. I think they should know by then because after manager unnie sent me to MBC building, she went to fetch my unniedeul at “K” building.

 

W: Anyway, do you know where MinHo wanted to bring you to introduce his friends?
SA: I have no idea. I asked him a lot of times but he always tried his best to change the topic.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Cool image? She has been showing her cute side more than her cool side.

MS: She is honest too although she tried to avoid some of the questions. I wonder how many times the writer had to persuade her to speak.

JW: A true gentleman… Shin ah, Oppa is hurt.

SO: Nado… I’m hurt too. No one has called me a ‘true gentleman’ before.

NA: I want to get close to B.A.P too but when I look at the between me and the maknae… Aish, I’m so old…

 

Choi MinHo’s Interview:

*In the interview room*
Writer: Please introduce yourself.
MinHo: Annyeonghaseyo, people know me as SHINee’s Flaming Charisma MinHo but I want to be known as Romeo MinHo now. 
W: You have the same greeting as Shin, did you two plan this?
MH: Jinjjayo? No, we didn’t plan about the greeting or anything for this interview. Wow, I sense that we have a strong chemistry.

 

W: Did you receive any mission card?
MH: Yes. It stated there that Juliet will go around asking for Romeo. I was not told who Juliet was or how she looked like. Oh, I was asked not to roam around the building because they had a mission for Juliet. I still don’t know what her mission was. I was told that I couldn’t sing or rap any lyrics from SHINee’s Juliette too. I then planned a surprise event with my other group members for my Juliet. Because I couldn’t sing or rap, I made my group members do it. I asked Manager Hyung to buy me a red rose too.

 

W: Was there any suspicious member?
MH: All of them were acting suspiciously. Key, he tried his best to avoid me each time I mentioned Juliet. He was never like that before. JongHyun Hyung continued singing to Juliette and he avoided eye contact with me. He too was never like this before. TaeMin kept on dancing despite being tired. He kept himself busy so that I would not ask him anything. Smart maknae… Onew Hyung, he enjoyed his chicken more than anything else. But that day, he ate a lot. He kept on stuffing chicken in his mouth.

 

W: Did you expect that Shin SooAh from Mystical will be your Juliet?
MH: It was hard to believe that she was the one. I mean, I filmed a music video with her before and I got to know from her other two members that Shin doesn’t want to be in a relationship at a young age. To her, her studies are important than relationship. Maybe her heart towards relationship has changed. I expect someone that I know really well to come like Min from Miss A or even Nicole from Kara, my 91-liner friends. Actually, it doesn’t matter. Shin can learn about me slowly and I can do the same too. In relationship, a lot of patience is needed.

 

W: About 91-liner friends, Shin mentioned about her 93-liner friends too.
MH: Jinjjayo? I told you we have a strong chemistry.

 

W: An adjective to describe Shin SooAh?
MH: There’s a lot… I don’t even know which one to choose.
W: You can only choose one.
MH: A charming young lady. Can I describe it?
W: It will be perfect.
MH: At first when she came in, she was a cute little girl because of her expressions and actions, the way she appreciated little things and her never-ending apologies. Then, she turned into a charming young lady because of her wise remarks and creative ideas. She never fails to amaze me.

 

W: We all know that Mystical’s friendship is really strong and this is Maknae Shin’s first time appearing in a show without her unniedeul. Do you think she can handle it?
MH: She’ll be fine with me. Anything about Shin, I’ll be responsible.

 

W: That is so sweet of you! What is the memorable event during the first meeting?
MH: All! Everything that happened during the first meeting is memorable. I shall explain no further.

 

W: Last question, where did you plan to bring Shin?
MH: It’s a secret. You have to wait for episode 2 to find out. *he smiled*

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: I’m falling in love with him… He is so sweet. A true gentleman like what Shin described him.

SO: I thought he knew that Shin is his Juliet.

MS: Like I said, Shin is too charming for MinHo. Indeed, they have a strong chemistry. I love this couple more and more. We have to start creating names for this couple.

JM: I have a high expectation for this couple. The rating of this show will rise for sure thanks to the both of them.

JW: MinHo ya, I’m jealous… 

 

Hello lovelies! Yeah! Another chapter as promise today. 'We Got Married Season 6' will resume next week on the 23rd August 2012 after I completed my project and presentations. Sorry! Oh yes, if you lovelies have any couple name for MInHo and SooAh, please tell me. I currently have two, HoSoo and aHo. I will use those couple names if not one gives me any names by 23rd August 2012. That's all from me for now. Annyeong! Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!!