Episode 8 (Part 2): SHINee & Mystical Day [1]

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

“Yeollie!” she shouted out his name as soon as she stepped out of the car.

“Shin SooAh!” he waved at her.

“Ya, I miss you so much!” she ran towards him and hugged him.

“I heard that someone is married. Why am I not invited to her wedding?” he knocked her head.

“It was a surprise wedding. No one was invited,” she stuck out her tongue.

“Aigoo… You never change…” he ruffled her hair.

“Let’s go and find Appa!” he held her hand and brought her into the studio.

 

She left her speechless husband with SHINee members and her unniedeul.

 

“Who is that guy?” MinHo asked MinAh.

“Shin SungYeol, Shin SooAh’s same-aged cousin,” MinAh informed him.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: No wonder they are so close to each other.

NA: Her cousin is good-looking.

JH: We thought that he was one of us.

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

“Samchon!” she ran towards him and gave him a hug.

“Finally you are here,” he hugged her back.

“Where is your husband?” her uncle asked.

“My husband?” she paused and then looked around.

“Oh, he’s outside with unniedeul and SHINee,” she ran out to call the people she left outside the studio.

 

Her uncle and SungYeol laughed at her actions. She was once a little girl who used to live with them in Australia for five years before her parents took her back. She changed a lot as she grew up. However, she was still as forgetful and clumsy as she used to be.

 

“Oppa, I’m so sorry!” she apologized to her husband.

“I’m not going to talk to you…” he looked away.

“Oppa, I’m really sorry…” she apologized to him continuously. He still did not look at her.

“Hyung, she would not stop unless you tell her that it’s okay,” TaeMin whispered to MinHo.

 

MinHo suddenly remembered that Shin once told him during their first meeting that she could not stop apologizing once she starts. He felt guilty for making his innocent wife guilty.

 

“It’s okay. I’m just kidding. Let’s go in,” he smiled at her.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: It’s good to have a best friend like TaeMin.

K: Why?

MS: He will tell his friend’s weaknesses and strengths.

JH: He does that only when he doesn’t have any evil thoughts.

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

“Yeollie, this is my husband, Choi MinHo. Oppa, this is my same-aged cousin, Shin SungYeol,” Shin introduced her husband to her cousin.

“I’m Choi MinHo from SHINee. It’s nice to meet you,” MinHo had a firm handshake with SungYeol.

“I’m Shin SungYeol. It’s nice to meet you too,” SungYeol just smiled at MinHo.

“Woah, I never thought that I would have a chance to meet SHINee real life. While I was living in Australia, I listened to you guys a lot. I have to say that all of you are really talented!” he continued.

“Oh, I won’t be so into SHINee if not for SooAh’s recommendation. She bought all your albums for me and sent it to Australia,” he looked at Shin who was blushing.

“Wow, you really did that?” Key asked. Shin nodded as she could not lie because her cousin was there to tell SHINee and Mystical everything.

“I told you that she is our number one fan,” TaeMin tried to show off.

 

“Aigoo… It’s lunch time and we still have not start our photoshoot,” Shin looked at her watch and sighed.

“I’ll order lunch for all of us then,” SungYeol offered.

“It’s okay. We’ll bring lunch for all of you,” MinHo went to the carpark to take two big bags from his car.

 

JongHyun and Key helped MinHo to distribute the lunchboxes to the staff members. The three of them began to promote Shin’s cooking to everyone in the studio. They managed to come out with a song for Shin’s cooking too. Everyone in the studio enjoyed the performance that MinHo, JongHyun and Key did.

 

“As usual, our vitamins,” Shin Samchon commented.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: The three of you… *shook her head*

MS: Is Shin really a good cook?

K: An excellent cook.

JH: You should listen to some of her experiences in the kitchen as well. She almost set the kitchen on fire twice. That was before she lives with Mystical.

JM: That girl is always clumsy.

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

“Choi MinHo and Shin SooAh, please make your way to your respective dressing rooms after lunch. The other SHINee and Mystical members, please be at dressing room two after lunch. There’ll be a short briefing,” the coordinator informed them.

 

Shin Samchon was the first to finish his lunch. He left the youngsters and went to check the equipments for the photoshoot later. Shin finished her lunch too. She made her way to her dressing room.

 

“She never changes,” SungYeol watched Shin as she went to the dressing room.

“I know right!” ChaeRin interrupted.

“What do you mean?” MinHo joined in before he went to his dressing room.

“She is still careless and clumsy. Look, she went into the wrong dressing room,” SungYeol pointed at the dressing room that Shin entered.

“That’s my dressing room. Aigoo, Shin SooAh…” MinHo got up from his seat and went to his dressing room.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: He’s observant.

JH: He actually predicted that SooAh will enter the wrong dressing room.

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

*MinHo’s Dressing Room*

“Oppa, why are you here?” she was shocked went she saw him.

“Let’s go out for awhile. I have something to show you,” he smiled at her.

“Okay…” she stood up and went to the door.

 

He held her hand and brought her out of his dressing room. Shin’s dressing room was two rooms away from MinHo.

 

“Can you read the name for me?” he asked.

“Shin SooAh, it’s my name,” she looked at her husband blankly.

“Sweet smiling angel, you got into the wrong dressing room,” he winked at her and then left her.

“Aigoo…”she knocked her head and entered her dressing room.

 

*Dressing Room Two*

“Are all of you here?” the coordinator checked the attendance.

“Why are we here? Aren’t we supposed to change too?” Key asked.

“We need your help in something…” the coordinator began the briefing.

“We secretly asked HoSoo’s fans to send us short messages for them through e-mails a few days ago. We wrote it down on post-its and we need you to help us paste those post-its on these two big boards. Is it possible for you to help us? We need it for the last photoshoot as props. When you are done, please go to your respective dressing rooms,” the coordinators ended her really short briefing.

“I guess we can help. It’s better than doing nothing,” MinAh agreed.

“Well, let’s do this quickly so we can watch the two of them and get ready too,” ChaeRin took a box full with post-its.

 

The six of them divided themselves into two groups. ChaeRin, Key and JongHyun were in one group while MinAh, Onew and TaeMin were in another group. All of them worked together as one to fill in the two big boards with post-its. They progressed really fast as they wanted to watch HoSoo’s couple photoshoot.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Wow, they have a lot of fans.

JM: Are there any messages from haters?

K: No… I just the coordinators choose only supportive messages.

JH: The fans are really sweet. I want to be in “We Got Married” too.

NA: With me?

JH: I think I’ve changed my mind… 

 

Hello SMines! I'm back with a new chapter. Did you lovelies wait for long? I'm really sorry... I just recovered from fever and stomach flu. It's 2013 tomorrow. Enjoy your day~! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!

Do read Bad Man (Sequel: Dream Girl) if you have time. It's my first ever completed fanfiction. Do comment. Thank you!! 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/331468