Episode 8 (Part 1): SHINee & Mystical Day [1]

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

*HoSoo House*

She woke up earlier than the rest to prepare breakfast for them. Since it would be a long and tiring day waiting for them ahead, she decided to prepare a simple dish, chicken porridge with kimchi and egg. After preparing breakfast for the rest, she prepared lunchboxes as well. Shin was very particular about the welfare of people around her.

 

“All done!” she smiled as she was satisfied with her cooking.

 

She set up the table before going to her mini photography gallery. She took out her camera and went up to the rooftop to check her camera by taking some pictures. It had been a long time since she took pictures of the morning skies.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: She takes care of her husband and guests’ welfares really well.

JM: Whoever lives with her is so lucky.

NA: I won’t want to live with her.

JM: That’s your problem.

 

*HoSoo House*

“Woah… Who cook all of these?” Onew was amused.

“Not me…” MinAh and ChaeRin looked at each other.

“What? Don’t look at me!” Key shook his head.

“SooAh prepared breakfast for all of us. Enjoy your breakfast,” MinHo informed them and went to look for his wife.

 

He searched for her in her mini photography gallery but she was not there. He looked around the gallery before making his way out. The back hug picture never failed to make him smile. While he was looking at other pictures, he found that Shin’s camera kit was opened. He knew where to find her right away.

 

“Sweet Smiling Angel~!” he sneakily gave her a surprise back hug.

“Oppa!” she hit his hand. Luckily she was not holding onto her camera as she put it on the table near the door.

“Did you have fun?” he asked.

“Ani…” she pouted.

“There’s something wrong with my lens. I think I have to service it,” she continued.

“Let’s buy a new one,” MinHo told her.

“It’s okay. I’ll get help from Samchon later,” Shin smiled at him.

“You must be feeling hungry right now. Let’s go and eat breakfast with the rest,” he held her hand, took her camera and led her to the kitchen.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Back hugs are nothing to them anymore. Remember how Shin used to dislike having skinship with MinHo? Look at them now.

JM: They got sweeter each episode. Look at someone, she’s jealous.

NA: I’m not!

 

*HoSoo House*

Shin and MinHo ate their breakfast silently while the others were talking so loudly to each other. The both of them blushed each time their guests teased them. JongHyun, Key and ChaeRin were the ones who had a great time teasing the new couple. TaeMin joined the three of them once in awhile. The leaders, Onew and MinAh, enjoyed their breakfast without saying a word. One by one of them left the dining table after they were done.

 

“I’ll do the dishes,” Key went to the sink.

“I’ll clean the table,” MinAh took a clean cloth and wiped the table.

“It’s okay Key Oppa and MinAh Unnie. MinHo Oppa and I will do the dishes and clean the table. The both of you should get ready for later,” Shin stopped Key and MinAh from doing work.

“If you say so,” Key smiled at her and went to SHINee’s designated room. MinAh did the same too. She did not want her dongsaeng to nag at her.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Where are they going?

JM: Picnic maybe…

MS: It can’t be picnic.

NA: Where are JinWoon and SeulOng when we need them?

 

*HoSoo House*

“What’s with that face Oppa?” she asked the guy who was standing near the kitchen entrance.

“Weren’t you in Mystical’s room earlier?” he asked.

“Yes,” she nodded.

“Wow, you change quite fast,” he was amazed.

“I prepared my clothes in the morning,” she smiled at him.

“Okay… I’m not going to ask more than that. Anyway, what are you doing?” he saw her packing the lunchboxes she made earlier in the morning.

“I’m packing lunchboxes for Samchon and his staffs. I’ve packed for SHINee and Mystical too,” she informed him.

“Aren’t there any restaurant nearby?” he was curious.

“Key Oppa, you’ve been to my Samchon’s photography studio before. The fastest way you can get food is at MD,” she said.

“Where’s MD?” he was unsure.

“Mystical’s dorm,” she replied him coolly.

 

Key shook his head and then chuckled when he heard Shin’s answer. He did not expect that he would get a cool reply from her as it had never happened to him before. He helped her with the packing of lunchboxes and organized it neatly in two big bags that Shin had placed on the dining table.

 

“SooAh, are you done yet?” MinHo entered the kitchen.

“Yes!” she smiled at her husband.

“Oppa, thank you for helping me,” she thanked Key.

“No problem sister-in-law,” Key winked at her.

“Where should I put these?” Key asked.

“It’s okay Oppa. You have done a lot. My dear MinHo Oppa will carry these bags to his car later. You don’t have to worry,” Shin looked at her husband and stuck out her tongue.

“Silly,” MinHo ruffled her hair.

“Ya Oppa! You mess up my hair again!” she hit MinHo’s hand before going to the toilet to fix her hair.

“Okay… I’m out of here…” Key raised up both his hands as a sign of surrender.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: It’s nice to see Shin and Key interacting with each other comfortably.

K: It was not hard to talk to her anymore.

MS: Key-ssi, when did you appear?

K: I’ve been here since the start of the show. The cameraman did not shoot me.

JH: I’m here too.

JM: From the record, we can see that all of you are close to each other.

K: Of course we are. We see each other almost once a week.

NA: Let me ask you something. MinHo and Shin… There is nothing between them right?

K & JH: No!

 

Hello SMines! A new episode!! Oh yeah! Sorry for making you lovelies wait so long. I just came back from my family vacation last Tuesday and still feeling really tired. I'm really thankful to those who subscribed and commented on "We Got Married Season 6". Thank you for your support. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!