Episode 4 (Part 2): A Surprise for Two? (MinHo Ver.)

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory* 

“Hyung, finally you are here!” the maknae greeted him.

“Am I late?” he looked around and found that there were no one in the factory except for SHINee members and their stylists.

“No… We are half an hour early. The photographer isn’t here yet,” the maknae left his speechless hyung and went over to join his other hyungdeul.

“MinHo, go and get change first,” his manager instructed him to go to the changing room first.

 

MinHo went over to join his other group members after he changed. The other members began to investigate him as he was not with them from morning till dinner time.

 

“Where were you?” JongHyun began with the investigation first.

“I was at Mystical’s first ever fan sign event to support them,” MinHo replied coolly.

“Ah, meeting your sweetheart. Have you called her that?” Key was next.

“No…” MinHo blushed a little but he still remains cool.

“Did you have a nice dinner with her and her unniedeul?” TaeMin asked.

“How did you know?” MinHo became suspicious.

“Isn’t it obvious? You weren’t with us during dinner time. I bet you even sent her home,” Key protected the careless maknae.

“Yes. You are right,” MinHo admitted.

“Boys, get ready! The photographer is here,” their manager interrupted them. MinHo felt relieved because he did not have to answer anymore question from his other members.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: It’s always the three of them teasing MinHo.

NA: They seem to know something.

JM: Maybe Shin told TaeMin what happened. They are quite close right?

SO: Yes they are. Oh! I know where this factory is. 2AM had our photoshoot here before.

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory* 

“Wow, you young gentlemen are so early. Did you wait for long?” the photographer felt guilty.

“Not really. We just arrived too,” Onew lied.

“I see that all of you are all dress up now. Let’s begin with individual pictures first. Have you decided the order?” the photographer asked.

“Yes. MinHo will be the last one as he arrived later. The rest will follow by the age order,” Onew told the photographer about the group’s plan.

“All right then. Onew-ssi, please get ready,” everyone got into their position and soon the photoshoot session began.

 

While waiting for Onew to finish his photoshoot session, the other group members were doing their own things including MinHo. As usual, Key and JongHyun were chatting with each other. TaeMin was reading his favourite comic book. MinHo, he put on his headphone and took a nap.

 

“I’m sorry that I’m late,” someone suddenly came into the studio and apologized.

“Who are you?” SHINee’s manager approached her.

“Shine,” that person gave a short reply.

“Oh, you are finally here!” the photographer interrupted. He instructed his assistant to continue the photoshoot session for him.

“This is Shine, she’s a model. She’ll be MinHo’s partner for today,” the photographer introduced Shine to SHINee’s manager.

“Why are you wearing a mask and cover yourself with a hoodie? It’s very stuffy over here,” the manager was worried about Shine.

“Okay Shine, please go to the dressing room and get dress,” the photographer instructed Shine to go to the dressing room. The manager did not know why the photographer always interrupted him when he asked the model something.

 

“Hyung nim, are you sure that’s a model?” the manager was still confused about the photographer’s taste.

“She’ll do a good job. Trust me,” the photographer then began to take over his assistant and continued with Key photoshoot.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: I was asking the same thing too. That girl, a model?

MS: Something is weird.

JM: Isn’t it obvious enough?

NA: What?

JM: Shine is Shin.

SO: I thought so too.

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory* 

“Shine-ssi, you are next,” someone knocked the dressing room door.

“Okay,” she unlocked the door and went out.

 

“You got to be kidding me!” the manager was shocked when he saw Shine.

“What?” Shine pretended that she did not know anything.

“Why are you wearing a mask and a cap now?” the manager became suspicious.

“Because… I’m Shin SooAh,” she whispered at the manager.

“Ya!” the manager was surprised.

“Oppa, please don’t tell MinHo okay?” Shin then walked away and looked for the photographer.  

 

Clueless MinHo was already in his position and he was waiting for his partner. Not wanting to waste time, the photographer took MinHo’s individual pictures first. MinHo lowered down his head when he saw his partner. He was speechless.

 

“Shine, you look so pretty today!” the photographer praised her.

“Thank you Oppa,” she bowed at the photographer.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Shine imnida,” she greeted MinHo.

“MinHo,” he stretched out his hand for a handshake.

“Aniyo,” she shook her head and rejected his handshake.

“Oh okay…” MinHo sensed that something was weird. Usually, female models would not reject his handshake. The only person that rejected his handshake for so many times was Shin, his beloved wife.

“Why are you wearing a mask and a cap?” MinHo was curious.

“MinHo-ssi, Shine-ssi, please get into your position now!” again, the photographer did not let Shin said anything.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: First clue, no handshake during first meeting. That is so Shin.

MS: Aigoo… What does this girl have to do?

NA: Look at her brother-in-laws! They know that Shine is her. They must have planned something.

SO: Maybe Shin has to do a mission.

 

 *Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

Although Shin was wearing a mask and a cap, the first few photoshoot went well as there were no skinship involve. The photographer seemed to understand Shin so well. Things started to get awkward when MinHo and Shin had to look at each other straight into the eyes. The other SHINee members were anticipating it. They were the ones that gave suggestions of the poses that MinHo and Shin had to do.

 

“Why aren’t you looking?” MinHo asked.

“I don’t like looking at people’s husband. It’s so wrong…” she explained.

“I’m not comfortable too. But this is work,” MinHo was still staring at her.

“Fine… If you say so,” she looked at him. MinHo’s heart began to beat very fast. It was the same feeling as how he first met Shin.

“Andwae! Andwae! Andwae!” MinHo shook his head.

“Choi MinHo, please focus!” the photographer warned him.

“Sorry,” MinHo apologized to the photographer.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Mischievous idols.

NA: Shin can be an actress.

SO: She is but she’s not fully recognized as an actress as the producer of “Black Love” stopped the drama due to low rating.

MS: That’s sad. The pictures turn out really well even when Shin is wearing those.

NA: It suits her. Well, at least she doesn’t have to cover her cheeks since she has a mask covering them for her.

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

“Final picture, a back hug,” the photographer announced.

“What?!” both MinHo and Shin were taken aback.

“A back hug,” the photographer repeated.

“Shine, what you are waiting for?” the photographer was getting impatient.

“I had never done a back hug before…” Shin lowered down her head.

“Are you serious?” MinHo was shocked. Again, his heart was beating fast as Shine reminded him of Shin.

“Yes,” she nodded.

“I’ll show you. Watch and learn,” JongHyun interrupted them.

 

JongHyun gave MinHo a back hug. Not only that, he rested his head on MinHo’s back. Shin showed JongHyun an ‘X’ sign to indicate that she did not agree with his idea. She then looked at the photographer but it was no use as he ignored her. She was actually digging her own grave. However, she still did that because she had a mission to be completed before midnight.

 

“MinHo-ssi, please look in front and do not turn back. Shine-ssi, please take off your mask and cap now,” the photographer gave both MinHo and Shin different instructions.

“Okay! Nice shoot!” the photographer was quite satisfied with the picture.

“MinHo-ssi, come and look at the pictures. Shine-ssi, you can go and change now,” the photographer grabbed MinHo’s hand and when to the computer area.

 

Shin quickly put on her mask and cap as soon as the photoshoot ended. She rushed over to the other SHINee boys and hit TaeMin because she was embarrassed and he was her closest friend in SHINee. The photographer showed MinHo the pictures that he had taken slowly. When MinHo saw the last picture, he smiled.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: I’ll like to replay this part again.

MS: This is a great surprise for MinHo.

JM: Wow! It’s unexpected actually.

SO: The reason why JinWoon given up on her.  

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

“SHINee and Shin please get into position for a group photo,” the photographer announced.

“Okay. The other SHINee members will look at MinHo with envy. TaeMin, you will grab Shin’s hand to indicate that she’s yours. MinHo and Shin please have a friendly conversation with each other,” the photographer instructed them.

 

“Surprise?” Shin smiled at MinHo.

“Of course I am. How could you act so normal when we were having dinner and when I drove you home?” MinHo asked.

“Hehehe! Like you, I have a mission too,” she laughed.

“Back hug?” MinHo guessed. Shin blushed and nodded.

“Perfect!” the photographer was again satisfied.

“Errrmmm TaeMin, you can let go of her hand now,” MinHo pushed away the maknae’s hand.

“Oppa, don’t be harsh to him. Without his help, I won’t be able to complete the mission and our marriage will end,” Shin informed MinHo.

“Like me, you don’t want our marriage to end soon too,” MinHo smiled.

“Hello, you guys are not in any of the fairytales! Get change now so that we can have supper!” Key interrupted them. Everyone laughed at Key’s action and went to change. Shin went to the photographer.

 

“Samchon… Thank you!” she hugged her uncle. 

 

Hello lovelies! ASSA! Two episodes in one week!! This episode is sure long. Hehehe! Hope you don't mind reading it. Have you listen to "Run With You" by SHINee? MinHo got more lines! I'm so happy!! Yeah!! Wow!! 10 subscibers!! Thank you for subscribing! I appreciate it a lot. For those who had commented on this fanfic, thank you too. It feels good when I see people responding to me. Oh yes, if you have time, please read my other one-shots. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!