Episode 2 (Part 1): Unordinary Juliet

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*MBC Building*

The new young couple walked silently to MinHo’s secret place. After Shin hold MinHo’s bag strap, she could not help but to yawn. She was really tired due to the non-stop dance practices she had in the company’s dance studio. The previous night, she completed her revision for her upcoming psychology test. Being considerate, MinHo tried not to talk to his exhausted partner. However, he informed Shin to look out for certain obstacles so that she would not injure herself.

 

“If you have no restriction towards shinskip, I would want to give you a piggyback ride right now. Seeing you this tired make my heart hurts even if we just met a few hours ago,” MinHo talked to himself.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA:  Omo!! Look at his eyes!

MS: A true gentleman he is.

SO: Poor Shin, she must be really tired.

JW: If I’m not wrong, she practiced from morning till evening and she had to film this after dinner for that day.

JM: This girl seriously doesn’t know how to rest… *sighs* Are they there yet?

 

*MBC Building*

“We are here,” MinHo announced.

“Why is it so dark here?” Shin asked. She then let go of MinHo’s bag strap.

“Oppa, where are the switches for the lights?” Shin acted as nothing happened.

 

MinHo was expecting a different reaction from Shin. He thought that she would be panic but Shin acted the opposite. She was all cool about it unlike other girls who will scream or get scared in the dark.

 

“MinHo Oppa, luckily your partner is me and not any of my unniedeul. MinAh Unnie and ChaeRin Unnie are so afraid of the dark that they will start to cry even before stepping inside that dark place,” she joked.

“I’m glad that I’m paired with you. Kaja! Let’s go down. Oh yes, please be careful of the steps,” MinHo warned her. He switched on the small flashlight that he brought and shone it on the stairs for Shin’s sake. He then stopped in the middle and shone the flashlight at a seat especially for his “Juliet”.

 

“Woah, this is nice. I love it!” Shin sat on her special seat.

“Jinjjayo?” MinHo asked in disbelieved. The seat decoration was really simple. It was just a decorative board which stated “For My Juliet”. That board was decorated by his other group members who were so supportive about his marriage. He was amazed at how Shin appreciated simple things.

 

“Oppa, where are you going?” Shin asked.

“It’s a secret. You just have to wait for me here. Waeyo? Do you need me to accompany you here?” MinHo was worried.

“Aniyo, I’ll be fine on my own. Oh Oppa, can I have the flashlight please…” she asked for MinHo’s flashlight.

“Oh okay… Here you go,” MinHo passed his flashlight to her. Shin then took out something from her pocket.

“MinHo Oppa, you can keep this flashlight. I just remembered that I can use the flashlight on my cell phone. You need this flashlight to watch your steps. Be careful MinHo Oppa,” Shin smiled at MinHo and passed back his flashlight to him.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: This girl never fails to make me go speechless. How can she be so strong?

NA: Aww… It means that there won’t be a horror special for this couple.

JW: She’s afraid of heights and animals though. Actually, she’s scared of a lot of things but she just doesn’t want to show it.

JM: We can have an amazing race then! It has been a long time since they did an amazing race.

SO: It’s only the second episode, you people have to chill.

 

*MBC Main Theatre*

“Please have a seat while I go and prepare my stage for you,” MinHo checked on Shin for the last time before he went down to the backstage.

“Be careful MinHo Oppa! Hwaiting!” she encouraged him shyly.

 

Shin adjusted herself at the special seat while waiting for MinHo to prepare for his stage. She did not expect that MinHo could prepare a lot of things for her in a short period of time. She guessed that MinHo already knew that he would film “We Got Married” before coming to MBC building except that he did not know who his wife would be.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: It’s good to see those two getting comfortable with each other after a short period of time.

JW: Yes… *sighs*

NA: Maybe it’s because they had met each other before and now that they are going to spend their time mostly together, they might as well be comfortable now.

SO: They are so natural. I think Shin’s main problem was that she still felt so shy because of ‘Twinkle’ MV. I’m glad that they get along with each other well. I’m so proud of MinHo.

JM: I’m looking forward to MinHo’s performance. Look at her waiting for him sincerely.

MS: Omo! Why are there so many people?

 

*MBC Main Theatre’s backstage*

“Congratulations!” everyone at the backstage congratulated MinHo.

“Gomawo Key for helping me out with this event. I don’t know what to do without you! I owe you a lot!” MinHo thanked his same age group member, Key.

“Oh, Shin loves the special seat and the board you decorated for her,” MinHo praised his other group members.

“Thank you for attending. Sorry for the last minute plan,” MinHo thanked as well as apologized to his friends.

“MinHo, why don’t you perform first? We are still expecting two more guests,” Key informed MinHo.

“The 91-liners, SeulOng Hyung, EXO and SHINee are already here. Who else are we waiting for?” MinHo was puzzled.

 

“They are important people to Shin,” JinWoon gave MinHo a hint.

“Ya, don’t tell me you called them…” SeulOng whispered to JinWoon.

“Hyung, both MinAh and ChaeRin have to know about their Maknae’s whereabouts. They knew about Shin filming “We Got Married” but they did not know where she is. They need to get involved in this surprise party too since their maknae is the main character here. Anyway, it was Key who invited the two of them here,” JinWoon made a clear point.

 

Shin was waiting patiently for MinHo. She did not know what took him so long. She wanted to check out on him but she gave it a second thought as she did not want to ruin MinHo’s plans. Still wondering what to do, she took out her sketch book out of her backpack and began to draw. She used her cell phone’s flashlight in order to see her drawing.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Is she kidding me? How can she draw in this situation? Shin is sure an odd girl.

MS: It’s a surprise that she is not scared of the dark. I didn’t hear her calling MinHo’s name too. She is really independent, isn’t she?

SO: What a brave girl we have here. We, who were at the backstage, were so worried about her being all alone there. She refused to open the lights because she didn’t want to ruin MinHo’s plan. That was why she used her cell phone’s flashlight all along.

JW: MinHo was restless too. He kept on peeping on the audience seats and looked for Shin. We didn’t know that she was drawing on her sketch book while waiting for him. Oh, I think you should wait for another interesting part for her too. Shin is really charming in anything she does.

 

*MBC Main Theatre *

“MinHo, I suggest you do your solo performance now. Don’t let Shin keeps on waiting. I think our two other guests will be late as they are stuck in the traffic,” Key informed MinHo.

“Hwaiting!” the others encouraged and supported MinHo.

“Kamsahamnida!” he then rushed on stage. He felt sorry for Shin who had waited for him for so long.

 

MinHo stood on the stage and he looked for Shin at the audience seats but she was nowhere to be seen. He began to panic because before he went to the stage, he saw her doing something. MinHo regretted leaving Shin alone for so long. He then shone his flashlight at the audience seats as all the lights were switched off except for the stage area.

 

“Shin…” he called out her name.

“Errrmmm…” he heard someone responding to him.

“Shin, where are you?” he began to call out for her again.

“Rachel Unnie… You are so noisy… Let me sleep for awhile. Please…” he heard Shin said that but he did not know where the voice came from.   

 

 

Hello lovelies! Yes, as promised, I uploaded Episode 2 (Part 1) today. I decided to upload Episode 2 (Part 1) today because I want to share my joy and happiness with all of you as I completed my project. Sorry if this episode is a little too short. I'll resume my 'We Got Married Season 6' will resume next week on the 23rd August 2012 after I completed presentations. Sorry! Oh yes, if you lovelies have any couple name for MinHo and Shin, please tell me. I currently have two, HoSoo and aHo. The more name couple name MinHo and Shin have, the merrier it will be. That's all from me for now. Annyeong! Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!!