Episode 3 (Part 1): First Skinship & The Hidden Truth

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*Outside Cube Entertainment Building*

“You should go back to the dance studio. I’ll be fine on my own. He’s here to fetch me anyway,” she told the person who volunteered to accompany her.

“Sshireo… I need to take care of Mystical’s maknae when her unniedeul aren’t here, remember?” that person reminded her.

“I have someone to take care of me now, remember?” she fought back.

“Yes… yes but I knew you since our trainee days. Therefore, you are still my responsibility,” that person informed her.

“What will he say when he sees the both of us later?” she was worried about her husband.

“You’ve been introducing your 93-liners chingudeul from other groups to your husband. Now it’s time for you to promote me… I mean introduce me to your husband,” he knocked her head.

“Go back in…” she pushed him to the front door of the building.

“Shin, sorry I’m late,” he ran towards her.

“MinHo Oppa!” she was still holding her friend’s back.

“Ahem…” her friend cleared his throat.

 

Shin hit her friend’s back before she introduced him to MinHo. MinHo was shocked at Shin’s rough personalities. He had never seen her like that before but he had heard some rumours from other celebrities about Shin’s rough personalities towards her same age friends.  MinHo began to get jealous of Shin’s same age friends. He wished that Shin would treat him the same as her 93-liners chingudeul too.

 

“MinHo Oppa, this is Shin DongGeun from BtoB, my guardian devil,” Shin introduced her friend to MinHo.

“Shin DongGeun, this is Choi MinHo Oppa from SHINee, my husband,” she ended the introduction.

 “Ya, I told you a lot of times to introduce me as Peniel. Plus, I’m not a guardian devil!” he knocked her head.

“It’s nice to meet you Peniel. I think you should stop knocking her head from now on. Thank you for being her guardian devil,” MinHo shook Peniel’s hand.

“It’s an honor to me you MinHo sunbaenim! Sorry… We are like real siblings already. Please take care of her. Shin is really precious to us,” Peniel bowed at MinHo.

“Now that I’ve introduce you to MinHo Oppa, please kindly go in now. The rest are waiting for you!”  she pushed him in to the building again.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: So the rumours are true…

MS: What rumours?

NA: About Shin hitting others.

JW: Noona, can’t you see that they were joking around? Peniel knocked her head too. And it’s in front of MinHo.  

NA: Love how he asked Peniel to stop hitting his wife.

SO: MinHo looks shock and jealous at the same time.

JM: I don’t think I’ll be able to stop loving her.

MS: That’s so random of you. Anyway, I wonder where they will go today. I see MinHo with his camera.

 

*Outside Cube Entertainment Building*

“So, where are we going today?” Shin asked MinHo.

“Tadah!” he showed his camera.

“Nado! Tadah!” she showed off her camera too.

“Okay, where do we go first?” MinHo asked.

“Han River! I haven’t been there for a long time. Let’s go to the bus stop!” Shin was too excited that she held MinHo’s hand without realizing. MinHo was shocked but he kept quiet about it. He did not want Shin’s warm hand to let go of his hand.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: They hold hands!

JW: Andwae!! Shin, that’s too fast!

SO: I don’t think she realized it.

NA: Look at how happy MinHo is! His dream came true.

JM: What will happen when Shin realized this?

MS: She won’t realize anything. Can’t you see that she’s excited?

SO: Anyway, congratulation to MinHo. He doesn’t have to worry much about Shin’s skinship barrier anymore.

 

*At the Bus Stop*

Shin unknowingly let go of MinHo’s hand and when to check the directory board when they reached the empty bus stop. She did everything so fast that MinHo did not know what was going on. He just sat on the bench provided and watched his wife. It was his first time seeing her so excited. After she was done with what she needed to do, she sat very closely beside MinHo. She seemed to be comfortable with him already.

 

“MinHo Oppa, have you eaten?” Shin took out a packet of choc pie.

“Nope,” MinHo shook his head.

“Have this first while waiting for the bus,” Shin opened the packaging for him.

“Eat slowly Oppa,” she then took out a bottle of mineral water from her backpack.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Now, she’s taking care of MinHo. That’s what a wife should do.

SO: Look at how she prepared everything. It seems like she’s going to lead MinHo today.

NA: I don’t think so.

MS: Yeah, I don’t think so too.

JW: Is he trying to test her?

SO: We don’t know…

 

*In the Bus*

“I realized that your friends are all male idols. Don’t you have any female idols in your group?” MinHo started a topic on Shin’s 93-liners chingudeul.

“There are female idols in 93-liners gang but they are close to MinAh Unnie and ChaeRin Unnie while I’m close with the guys. Wae Oppa?” she looked at MinHo straight into the eyes.

“Oh… Can I make a request?” he asked.

“Anything,” she smiled at him.

“Please don’t be friend with any other male idols,” he requested.

“How about my chingudeul? Do I have to leave them too?” her expression totally changed.

“Except for your chingudeul because TaeMin is in your group too,” MinHo approved the 93-liners friendship.

“That’s more like it! Oppa, smile!” Shin took out her camera and snapped MinHo’s picture.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: This girl can be so random sometimes.  The picture turned out really well.

SO: She’s a photographer.

NA: What is this girl? She’s a top scorer in university, psychologist, photographer and celebrity?

JW: Yes, a multi-talented idol. It’s rare to find an idol like her.

MS: Aren’t we glad to have her here?

JW: Shin treasured her 93-liners gang just like how Key treasured our 91-liners club.

NA: Can I join both gangs?

JW: ANDWAE!! NO!!

MS: I’m expecting MinHo to ask her about the first skinship they had. *sighs*

NA: I’m expecting cool pictures from MinHo.

JM: I’m expecting for the both of you to keep your mouths shut and continue watching the video.

 

*In the Bus*

Shin snapped a lot of pictures of the sky in the bus. She also took some pictures of the interior design of the bus too. She then showed MinHo some of the pictures that she took with her unniedeul during her free time. MinHo noticed that he hardly seen Shin’s self-shot. He noticed that Shin spent a lot of her time at the rooftop too.

 

“Why aren’t there any solo shots of you?” MinHo was curious.

“I feel awkward taking pictures alone,” she replied while looking at her album.

“Ah… I’ll make sure that you will not feel awkward later,” he smiled at him.

“How?” he made her curious.

“Oh, you sure spent a lot of your time at the rooftop too. Any special reason for that?” he continued looking at the pictures in the album.

“I’ve been spending my time at the rooftop during my free time since young. It’s the only outdoor place that I can go without letting my parents and unniedeul being worried of me.  It’s also very peaceful and quiet there. Have you seen my house? It was shown in our first documentary show,” Shin informed him.

“I remembered that there was a K-Pop gallery too. I saw a lot of my pictures there and other K-Pop idols,” he made Shin blushed. Shin was speechless that she could not say anything. She covered her face with her album. Then, an old picture of MinHo fell out from her album. MinHo picked it up and looked at the back. There was a message written on it with his autograph on it.

“Wow, this is so old. It seems like we made a promise with each other. Such a coincidence or should I call it fate?” MinHo asked. Shin was still covering her face with her album. She was blushing real hard.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: This is my first time seeing a hardcore fan with her favourite idol. Wow, she’s so lucky.

JW: Now I remember that documentary!

MS: That’s why she was shocked when she found out that he was her husband on the first day.

SO: How can we all forget about that documentary? 

JM: Look at the date. It’s in 2008, the year when SHINee debut.

NA: “Let’s meet again in four years time.” Wow, MinHo wrote this?

SO:  This is going to be interesting. I could not wait what will happen next. I’m looking forward for Shin’s explanation during the interview. She has a lot to explain.

 

Hello lovelies! Yeah, it's a new chapter today. Sorry I didn't upload it on Friday because I had been really busy. I hope you will understand. I'm sorry again if you find this episode has a lot of nonsense. I just wrote down what I had in mind. That's all from me for now. Annyeong! Please do comment and subscribe (I need more people to subscribe...). Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!!