Final (Final): Romeo & Juliet’s Interviews

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

Choi MinHo’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: It seems like this will be our last interview for HoSoo Couple.

M: Yes…

W: How does it feel like to be single again?

M: It feels empty. There’s no one who cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner, no one who takes photographs of me secretly, no one to joke and laugh with and many more.

W: But don’t you have your members with you?

M: It’s really different. I’ve been with SHINee members for years and I’ve been with SooAh for only a few months close to a year. I know the members really well but I just got to know SooAh. It’s kind of sad that we need to separate after getting really comfortable with each other.

 

W: Have you meet her after the separation?

M: No. SooAh has been really busy with her debut for Shin2.

W: Do you still keep in touch with each other?

M: Hmmm. I guess both of us are really busy. I can say that SooAh is really doing very well after seeing articles about her and Mystical. No doubt, she’s the best person that I’ve ever met.

 

W: I heard that HoSoo House has a lot of visitors after SungYeol reopened it.

M: I heard that from SungYeol too. He has become one of the popular photographers too. I think HoSoo House gives him a lot of fortune. There were a lot of fans who visited HoSoo House to take their family pictures, graduation pictures and a lot more.

W: Was the house renovated?

M: A part of it except for Shin’s photography gallery, our kitchen, our bedroom and the rooftop. The rooftop has been the number one spot for the visitors. Oh, in Shin’s photography gallery, SungYeol placed a big board for fans to write down their message to me or SooAh. It was really nice to read the fans’ messages asking HoSoo couple to return. The two big boards of the fans’ messages are still there too.

W: Have you visited HoSoo House after the separation?

M: Twice. I had my photoshoot with the members there once and another time, I passed by that house after my schedule.

 

W: What was the greatest present that Shin gave you as a separation gift?

M: There are two. One, she gave me a peck on my cheek. Second, the last dinner she cooked for me.

W: What about those envelopes full of your photographs and drawing?

M: Those are memories that I can keep.  

 

W: Why did you bring Shin to the basketball on the last day?

M: She told me that she had been playing basketball with Peniel from BtoB. Also, that basketball court is where our first date was. Won’t it be something meaningful to go there on our last day together?

W: True… Ah, why didn’t you let her win during the friendly game?

M: If SooAh wins, my final mission would be a failure.

W: What is your final mission?

M: I had to kiss her on the lips.

W: Congratulations for the mission success.

 

W: Before we end this interview. Why don’t you say something to Shin?

M: SooAh-ya, it had been a wonderful moment for me to be with you in “We Got Married Season 6”. You cooked meals that are way better than my Eomma. You took care of me better than my group members and manager. Thanks to your random and awkward moment, you bring in joy and laughter. It’s really hard to let you go. Till today, those memories of us spending our time together are still in my mind. To Shin SooAh of Mystical, thank you for being my awesome wife.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: It’s really ending…

MS: There’s no more MinHo…

JM: There’s no more Shin…

 

Shin SooAh’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: It’s our last interview together. I really had a great time working with you.

S: Ah yes…

W: How is life after the separation?

S: It’s so different. It felt like I just woke up from my really amazing dream. I’m not dreaming right?

W: No Shin-ssi.

S: MinHo Oppa’s character as my husband is still very strong. I anticipated for his messages and calls. I waited for him to call me ‘Silly’ and ruffled my hair. I cooked meals just for him. Unniedeul have to remind me each day that MinHo Oppa is no longer my husband. Thinking of our separation, it makes me sad. I’m still trying to adapt with my single life again. It seems like I could not do anything by myself now. I miss MinHo Oppa…

 

W: Since you miss him, have you meet him after the separation?

S: Hmmm… I don’t have any time. After this, I have to head back to the recording studio. I’ve been really busy the day after D-Day.

W: Do you still keep in touch with each other?

S: I really don’t have the time to call or message him. I only get to know if he is doing well or not through news articles. Rachel Unnie said that MinHo Oppa and SHINee are preparing for the Japan Tour. MinHo Oppa, fighting!

 

W: Did you make any time to visit HoSoo House after the separation?

S: Once. The CEO gave me the permission to help SungYeol for a day at the HoSoo House. There were a lot of visitors and that day, I had the opportunity to become their photographer. I am happy too because I got the chance to look at the memories MinHo Oppa and I had created for the last time. I don’t know when I’m able to go to HoSoo House again.

 

W: What was the greatest gift that MinHo had given you for the last day?

S: Errrmmm… There’s a lot! Firstly, his bloated ramen noodle for breakfast. MinHo Oppa can open a restaurant for ramen. MinHo Oppa, I created a name for your ramen shop too, The Ramen Monster. Secondly, he washed my feet. It was really relaxing. Last, he brought me to his dream date place. I really wanted to show off my basketball skills which I learnt from Peniel.  

W: He did not give you anything to keep?

S: I don’t need those. The memories that I had with him is more than enough.

 

W: Why did you act weirdly after MinHo kissed you?

S: My first kiss… I’m not experience in this kind of relationship before. Please understand. Thank you…

W: Why did you give him a peck on his cheek when you said that you are inexperience?

S: It was my final mission and I need to succeed.

W: Okay… I won’t ask you anything in detail.

 

W: Before we end this interview, please send a message to MinHo.

S: Hello MinHo-ssi~ How are you doing lately? I’m sorry that I could not contact you because I’m really busy these days. I hope you did not skip your meal and have plenty of rest. I really enjoyed the time where we were together in “We Got Married Season 6”. You had taught me a lot of things about love. Thank you for being such a husband with a lot of patience.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: So this is really the end…

NA: I’m going to miss the both of them.

MS: Me too… 

 

Hello SMines! "We Got Married Season 6" has officially come to an end. However, not to worry because I've already started on another variety show. Yes... SHINee is still the main characters. If you are interested, do read "You Are My Oppa! Season 3". I hope you lovelies will still enjoy reading it. I would like to thank those who have constantly show me support by commenting and subscribing to this fanfiction. Without your support, I think I would not be able to complete this fanfiction. Once again, thank you so much! Enjoy reading!! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!