Episode 5 (Part 2): A Day Out with Two Heroes

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: I wonder how they will communicate with each other. YooGeun doesn’t talk at all.

K: It will take a while. However, YooGeun has open up his heart a little.

TM: I’m sure that the both of them will have a great time. Come on, YooGeun hasn’t really warm up.

MS: I heard Shin loves children. Is that true?

TM: So true! She has a close relationship with the Moon brothers and other child actors and actresses.

NA: Seriously? This girl makes friend with little kids too?

TM: She’s our baby in 93-liners. So she communicates well with babies.

JM: Another person who knows Shin and MinHo too well.*everyone in the studio laughs*

 

*In a Restaurant, Lotte World*

Shin and YooGeun were already in the restaurant where MinHo suggested having lunch. However, MinHo was nowhere to be seen. He sure took a long time in the washroom. He did not even answer Shin’s calls or reply to her messages. Shin was worried about MinHo and starving at the same time as she did not eat lunch with her unniedeul. Could not wait any longer, Shin ordered food for YooGeun and her.

 

“Your MinHo Appa is taking a long time. YooGeun-ah, do you know where he is?” Shin tried to start a conversation with YooGeun. The little kid shook his head and then ignored her.

“YooGeun-ah, did MinHo Appa ask you to call me Eomma?” even though she was ignored by the little kid, she still tried her best to communicate with him.

“YooGeun-ah, you can’t let me talk a lot. Eomma doesn’t want to be labeled as crazy by the people around here,” she was still trying her best.

“Let me see what I have in my bag…” she looked into her bag and found her small sketchbook and her drawing stationeries.

“I’m going to draw Power Rangers,” she informed YooGeun who was facing his back to her.

“Power Rangers?” he immediately looked at Shin. It was his first time saying something to Shin.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

TM: That’s right SooAh!

K: She sure doesn’t know how to give up.

MS: If I have a son, I’ll love to introduce him to her.

JM: Oh you can’t. She’s taken.

MS: She shows almost all her skills already. It took her only five episodes to show her true colours.

NA: Where is MinHo?

 

*In a Restaurant, Lotte World*

“Woah! Power Rangers!” YooGeun was amazed by Shin’s drawing.

“Which one is your favourite?” Shin asked.

“All!” he replied her with a smile.

“I’ll give you this drawing once I put it in a frame okay? Let’s eat first,” she kept her sketchbook and stationeries in her bag.

 

Shin fed YooGeun a small portion of ham and cheese sandwich. Caring YooGeun fed Shin too. They got friendlier than before. Shin kept on glancing at her cell phone. She was wondering where MinHo was.

 

“Appa!” YooGeun shouted and waved at him once he entered the restaurant.

“YooGeun-ah!” he carried YooGeun as soon as he approached them. Shin just smiled when she saw the father and son reunited. She was relieved that MinHo returned sound and safe.

“Where were you Oppa? Why didn’t you call or message me? Why didn’t you tell me that YooGeun was inside the car? Oh wait, where did you get the jacket and cap from?” Shin asked a lot of questions as soon as he settled down.

“I could not come out of the toilet because there were too many fans waiting for me outside. My cell phone is out of battery. That’s why I can’t call or message you. A staff from the souvenirs shop gave me the jacket and cap.  For YooGeun case, it was actually a surprise for you,” MinHo explained to her.

“We shouldn’t be here in the first place. Here, a portable charger to charge your cell phone. We will go to the souvenirs shop to buy the same jacket and cap as you then,” she smiled at him.

“I’m the luckiest man in this world. I have such an understanding wife,” he ruffled her hair.

“Nah uh, you don’t be too happy. I’m still unhappy about what you did to YooGeun. Let’s not talk about this today okay? We are here to have fun,” she playfully glared at her husband.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

K: Hahaha! This is the reason why idols aren’t allowed to go to the amusement park alone.

JM: At least he was not injured or hurt anywhere.

NA: Do you guys always hide in the toilet?

TM: Yes… It’s the only place where female fans aren’t allowed to go in.

MS: Poor thing… Anyway, they are such a cute couple.

JM: I’m curious about what are inside Shin’s bag. She has almost everything with her.

NA: Maybe that’s the reason why she always brings a backpack.

TM: She has a sketchbook, stationeries, a novel, iPad and a lot more. The most important item in her bag is her baby, her camera.

K: At least she knows how to organize her backpack unlike someone. *glared at TaeMin*

 

*Lotte World*

They finished up their lunch before exploring Lotte World. YooGeun became so talkative when he was with MinHo. Shin enjoyed eating lunch with her two heroes. The customers in the restaurant approached them from time to time to take pictures with them. They even commented that the three of them looked like a real family. MinHo and Shin just looked at each other when they heard that comment.

 

“Where should we go first?” MinHo asked his wife.

“The kid’s area. Please remember that our adeul has not reach the age and height to ride on the rollercoaster and any other high rides,” Shin looked at the little kid who was eating his ice cream happily.

“How about we go to the souvenirs shop to buy jackets and caps first?” he suggested.

“That’ll be even better,” she smiled at him. The three of them went to the souvenirs’ shop where MinHo got his jacket and cap from a staff who was working there.

 

MinHo bought the exact design of jackets and caps he wore for Shin and YooGeun. He also paid for his jacket and cap and bought other things. He was really thankful to the staff that brought those items for him. After they done shopping at the souvenirs shop, they went to the kid’s area. YooGeun and MinHo rode all the rides while Shin took their pictures. Shin was scared of those rides so she decided not to join her two heroes.

YooGeun was too tired with the rides that he did not want to continue riding any of them anymore. Shin had already prepared a bar of chocolate for him. MinHo was very pleased with the way Shin treated YooGeun. She took care of YooGeun well and always looked out for the little kid. Sometimes, he was not sure what his wife could not do apart from riding those rides. As they were walking around the amusement park, Shin found something interesting.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Now we know what Shin’s weakness.

K: We should bring her to somewhere she can’t escape.

TM: Hyung, don’t even think about it! You are afraid of bungee jumping too!  Well, you are exactly like SooAh.

K: Lee TaeMin!

TM: What? It’s a fact. You cried each time we rode those rides.

JM: Oh, stop it you two.

MS: I want a son like MinHo, a daughter like Shin and a grandson like YooGeun. The PD is quite smart. The three of them make a perfect family.

 

*Lotte World*

“Should we go there and watch the magic show?” Shin asked MinHo.

“What if I say…? No?” MinHo .

“Hmph! YooGeun-ah, do you want to watch the magic show?” she asked her next victim, the innocent YooGeun. YooGeun shook his head. Actually, MinHo told him to do so.

“Oppa… YooGeun-ah… Please~!” she used her secret weapon, aegyo.

“Do that one more time and we’ll discuss about it again,” MinHo smiled at Shin and then he nodded at YooGeun. He could not believe with his own eyes that Shin just did an aegyo.

“Oppa… YooGeun-ah… Please~!” she did it again. MinHo looked at YooGeun and he nodded.

“Assa! I get to watch a magic show for the first time after 12 years,” she clapped her hand. YooGeun looked at MinHo as he was unsure who the real kid was.

 

Shin and YooGeun were amazed by the magician. They were curious of how the magician made some things missing and then appeared again. MinHo just shook his head and smiled at his wife and son’s reactions. 

 

“That was an awesome show! Can’t believe I get to watch a magic show again!” she was still amazed by the magician.

“YooGeun-ah, do you enjoy today’s trip with Appa and Eomma?” MinHo ignored Shin.

“I like it,” YooGeun smiled.

“We’ll go out together again some other day okay?” he carried the sleepy boy and left Shin who was talking to “herself” about the magic show.

“I wonder how he made that coin missing. Do you know how to do that Oppa? Oppa? MinHo Oppa?” she searched for him. When she found him, MinHo and YooGeun had already walked further away from her. She walked coolly towards them and pretended that nothing happened. 

"Silly!" MinHo could not really say anything about his wife. She was too adorable for him to handle.

 

Hello SMines! YooGeunnie~! Hahaha, of course he will not appear in Episode 5 only. Hehehe! It's already Episode 5 and I haven't buy them a house. Don't you sense something? Hehehe! Yeah!! 17 subscibers!! I'm so thankful and grateful!! For those who had commented on this fanfic, thank you too. It feels good when I see people responding to me. Thank you for supporting "We Got Married Season 6". Oh yes, if you have time, please read my other one-shots. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!