Episode 3 (Part 2): Photography Date/ Fan Service Date

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*At the Bus Stop*

“We are here. Let’s get down,” it was MinHo’s turn to held Shin’s hand.

“Oppa, Mianhaeyo,” she apologized without any reason.

“You don’t have to apologize silly,” MinHo chuckled.

“Hmmm… I think the fans will think that I made up everything after they watch this episode,” she seemed demoralized.

“Shin ah, sooner or later, all of us will know the truth. It’s okay Shin. It’s not your fault that things turn out this way. You can never predict the future, right?” he held both of her hands. She nodded.

“I believe that you never make anything up because we had met quite a few times at other programmes. We even did a music video together. So, I kind of know what type of person you are already. Shin, the limited edition picture that you have with you was given to our fans that came to support us on our very first fansign event. Honestly, I remembered that message I wrote to someone but I didn’t remember that it was you because my fans keep growing and I think you only attended that event. Plus you also didn’t tell me anything about it. Anyway, four years was a long time ago. You used to be a teenager like TaeMinnie when I first saw you. But now, you are all grown up into a fine lady. People will understand what’s going on. Shin, if I, Choi MinHo, can accept the way you are, our fans can accept you too,” MinHo gave her some encouragement.

 “Now, let’s just enjoy our photography date and forget about what happened in the bus. Smile okay? You look amazing when you smile,” MinHo smiled at her. Shin just nodded at him.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Good job MinHo! What he said to Shin is very true.

NA: He is so sweet.

MS: MinHo sure knows how to make a girl feels so special.

JW: I’m jealous. I haven’t mastered that skill yet.

SO: This is amazing… Shin never showed or mentioned that she is a fan of MinHo when they were in other programmes.   

MS: Isn’t that what idols always do?

 

*Han River*

MinHo and Shin continued their photography date without mentioning about what had happened earlier in the bus. They made it as a promise to each other. They walked along the walking track to take photographs of the surroundings. Well, that was for Shin. MinHo, on the other, was secretly taking photographs of Shin. As they were walking and taking pictures, there were fans that already crowded around them.

 

“HoSoo Couple Hwaiting!” fans were showing their support to the new couple.

“Kamsahamnida!” the both of them thanked their fans.

“Oppa, what are we going to do?” Shin whispered to MinHo.

“I’m not sure. Our managers are at the carpark area and we only have the cameraman and his assistant with us. It’s not nice for us to ask them to go away,” MinHo whispered back to her. Worried about his wife, MinHo held her hand very tightly. His action made the fans went crazy. Shin was quite confused with the fans’ reactions and then she realized that MinHo was holding her hand. It made her blushed.  

 

 *In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Good job MinHo!

MS: What are they going to do? It seems like more and more fans are surrounding them.

NA: Why are there so many people during the weekdays? Aren’t the teenagers supposed to go to school?

JW: Noona, they filmed this during the school’s holidays.

 

*Han River*

“MinHo Oppa, can I take a picture with you?” a fan passed Shin her camera and pushed Shin aside. Shin was dumbfounded. She just took the picture as requested.

“Ah ye…” MinHo could not do anything as he was speechless.

“MinHo Oppa, I want to take a picture with you too!” another fan passed a smart phone to Shin.

 

More and more fans came and passed Shin their cameras and smart phones. Each and every one of them wanted to take a picture with MinHo. Shin was amazed by her husband popularity although she felt a little disappointed that the fans were neglecting her. MinHo knew that his wife was feeling uncomfortable with those fans around. For the third time that day, MinHo held his wife hand. He requested to take pictures with the fans and his wife. 

 

“I’m sorry but is it possible that you take pictures with the both of us?” he requested.

“Yes! MinHo Oppa, you are so cool!” the fans answered.  MinHo and Shin did not only take pictures with fans but they did a mini performance for them.

 

After the surprise fan service date with the fans, MinHo and Shin continued their photography date again. Again, Shin took the pictures of the surroundings while MinHo secretly took pictures of Shin.

 

“Oppa, smile!” Shin turned around and snapped MinHo’s candid picture.

“Daebak, this will be my laptop’s wallpaper,” she was laughing by herself.

“Oppa, smile!” she did it again.

“Wow, this is even better!” she laughed.

“Shin!” MinHo snapped her candid picture as revenge.

“Okay! My new wallpaper,” he showed Shin the picture he took. They could not stop laughing at each other’s candid pictures. MinHo was glad that Shin was having fun.

“Oppa, let’s sit over there and have our lunch. I want to see the pictures you took too,” Shin pointed at a bench under a big tree. It was a good spot since the weather was really hot.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Fan service during a date? They are lucky that the fans didn’t ask them to do weird stuffs.

MS: It’s so good to see them got so comfortable with each other.

JM: Shin is opening up her mind.

JW: I’m jealous.

NA: The fans are so lucky!

SO: The part where they took each other’s candid pictures was one of the cutest parts ever.

 

*Han River*

Shin took out two lunchboxes and two bottle of vitamin drink from her backpack. She packed sandwiches in a lunchbox and kimbap and eggrolls in another. Again, MinHo took pictures of his wife preparing the food for him on the bench.

 

“You can eat now,” Shin passed him a piece of wet tissue paper before passing him a pair of chopsticks.

“You prepared all these by yourself?” MinHo asked.

“Ummm…” she nodded confidently.

“Let me taste the kimbap first,” he took a piece of kimbap. Shin waited for his reactions. She was actually nervous because it was her first time preparing kimbap for someone special and she was afraid that it would not suit MinHo’s taste.

“Urgh…” he paused.

“This is so delicious. I’m going to eat it all!” MinHo took away the lunchbox full with kimbap and eggrolls.

“Hahaha, I’m really glad that you like it,” Shin felt relieved when MinHo said that. She took her camera and snapped pictures of MinHo eating.

 

“Stop taking pictures now. You should eat too,” MinHo passed her a pair of chopsticks.

“Okay. But let’s take a couple picture together first,” Shin sat very closely next to MinHo.

“One, two, three, kimchi!” the both of them did the countdown.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

SO: The picture turned out well as expected. I think Shin is really getting comfortable with MinHo. Look at them now! Goodbye skinship barrier!

JW: I want to eat that food that Shin prepared too.

NA: Noona will make it and bring it for you next week okay?

JW: Promise!

NA: Yes!

JM: They are still very awkward. See, none of them are feeding each other.

MS: They are still very new. Why are we worrying so much about this couple?

 

*Han River*

“Wow, all the pictures are nicely taken. You don’t even have to edit it. You are a true photographer,” MinHo complimented his wife.

“Kamsahamnida Oppa. Aniyo… I’m still lacking,” Shin was being humble.

“Now that you saw the pictures that I took, let us see yours,” she pointed at his camera.

“Can we skip mine?” he tried to hide his camera.

“No…” she pouted.

“Okay…” he passed his camera slowly to her.

 

Shin could not stop laughing as she looked at the pictures that MinHo took with his camera. It was not about his photography skills but she was just surprised that MinHo took her pictures without her noticing. MinHo was really glad that Shin enjoyed her day and forgotten about their conversation in the bus earlier. They then took a lot of pictures together before heading back to their different companies for practice.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Wow, MinHo’s photography skills aren’t a joke too. What a talented couple we have here.

SO: So this is what he meant by helping Shin not to be awkward in solo shots? Candid pictures? Nice idea!

JM: Shin loves to laugh a lot. She’s been laughing non-stop as she looks at the pictures of her that MinHo took.

JW: Ah… Now I know where the couple pictures came from.

NA & MS: Why?

JW: MinHo did a collage for the couple pictures and put it as his wallpaper in his cell phone.

NA: He’s completely fallen for her.

 

Hello lovelies! Wow, a new episode. Heheh! I'm sorry if you have waited for it for so long and this is not the best episode. I think I need to find someone and go on a date with him. (KIDDING!!) I appreciate those who subscribed to this fanfiction. Thank you so much! I'm sorry if I have disappoint you guys. That's all from me for now. Annyeong! Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!!