Special Episode

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)


SHINee MinHo and Mystical Shin
who starred as a virtual couple in “We Got Married Season 6” are
IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP



 

Choi MinHo, main rapper of a popular boys group, SHINee had confessed that he is in a serious relationship with Mystical’s maknae, Shin SooAh. Mr Choi and Miss Shin were once virtual husband and wife in a reality program, “We Got Married Season 6”. The two were known by fans and viewers as the sweetest and most real couple because of their endless surprises and sincere feelings for each other.

 

When they were filming “We Got Married Season 6”, both idols denied that they were dating real life when asked. Those who were close to the two idols denied their real relationship status as well. However, it was stated that Mr Choi and Miss Shin were not dating for real when they were filming “We Got Married Season 6” was true because of the contract that both had sign upon participating in the reality program. If both idols were caught going out on a date without the cameraman, they are force to leave the program without getting any payment.

 

After Mr Choi and Miss Shin ‘divorced’, they were involved in a scandal. Many had reported that they saw the two idols hanging out at the café where they used to film “We Got Married Season 6” late at night. When reporters interviewed the two idols, both parties denied contacting each other by making excuses such as they were busy with their individual activities. There were some witnesses that reported Mr Choi and Miss Shin still contacted each other despite their hectic schedules.

 

A witness, C, who worked with Miss Shin, told us that Miss Shin would send text messages to Mr Choi instead of calling him because she did not want to get caught by the reporters too soon. T, someone who worked with Mr Choi reported the same thing too. T, “They had been contacting each other each day. MinHo would be really energetic after reading a text message from Shin.”

 

Mr Choi and Miss Shin were involved in another scandal after the first scandal was resolved as there was not much evidence that they were really dating. Two months after the first scandal, the couple was caught enjoying their date at Han River by a few reporters and some people. The reporters confirmed that the two people were Mr Choi and Miss Shin as they did not disgusted themselves. It seems like they were ready to let the public know that they are dating. It was said that Mr Choi and Miss Shin acted like how they were in “We Got Married Season 6”.

 

That night, after his date with Miss Shin, Mr Choi made a decision to post his official statement at SHINee’s official website.

 

"Dear Shawols,

I am SHINee’s main rapper, Choi MinHo. I would like to share a piece of good news with all of you. Many people had asked me to date Shin SooAh, maknae of Mystical, for real after they watch “We Got Married Season 6”. Well, your dream comes true. Shin SooAh and I are currently dating.

 

After much discussion with the CEOs from both companies, they finally allow us to date in public. SooAh and I have been dating for three months now. We will be celebrating our first anniversary from “We Got Married Season 6” soon. Those scandals that you have seen are true. SooAh and I had been contacting each other after we ‘divorced’. However, we could not meet each other because of some reasons. I hope you understand. We are really sorry that we could not share this piece of good news with all of you too soon.

 

On behalf of SooAh, I would like to thank all of you for supporting HoSoo Couple till now. We would not be able to date each other publicly if it was not for all of you. Without me telling you, we all know that SooAh and I started to develop feelings for each other on “We Got Married Season 6”. Before I end this letter, I would like to thank all of you again. HoSoo Couple will last forever. Thank you.

 

With love,

Choi MinHo"

 

Mr Choi was not the only one who was happy to inform the whole world that he and Miss Shin are dating. Miss Shin did her part by sharing the happy news on Twitter. She tweeted in English for the sake of her international fans.

 

Have you heard about it yet? That Ramen Monster is officially my man! Thank you for those who have been supporting us. We love you~” @SillyShin

 

We wish that the new idol couple will last long. Tell us what you think of HoSoo Couple. Do you approve their relationship?

 

-END-