Episode 9 (Part 2): SHINee & Mystical Day [1]

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

“What are you doing here?” she was shock to see him sitting beside her.

“Your Samchon wants us to take picture together,” he informed her.

“Why do I have to take picture with you? You are not my husband. Return my MinHo Oppa to me!” she pouted.

“Aiyer, it’s not like I want to take picture with you too. I’m just following instructions,” he knocked her head.

“Lee TaeMin, you better watch out!” she hit him back.

 

As they were arguing with each other, Shin Samchon began to take their pictures. The other members of SHINee and Mystical enjoyed watching the arguments of their maknaedeul. It was only the first part of the second concept and they started off with a fight. Shin and TaeMin took friendly pictures after that. Their close relationship made MinHo really jealous.

 

After the both of them had done taking their friendship pictures, it was SHINee’s turn to take pictures with Shin. They did all type of poses and there was a part where the other SHINee members tried to stop MinHo to go near Shin who was happily a conversation with TaeMin. It was all part of SHINee and Shin’s plans.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: They are trying all sort of things to make MinHo jealous during the photoshoot.

JM: Are those shirts from fans?

MA: Aniyo. Shin Samchon sponsored us the family t-shirts. Since the concept is about family, he preferred all of us wearing similar tops.  

MS: When are we going to see their formal wedding photoshoot? I want to see MinHo in tuxedo and Shin in a wedding dress.

CR: You have to wait for it.

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

It was Mystical turned to take a family picture with MinHo. Unlike SHINee, it was Mystical’s first time taking pictures with MinHo. They could not think of any idea to portray SooAh’s personality because MinAh and ChaeRin were not close to MinHo.

 

“What should we do?” MinAh asked.

“I know!” ChaeRin whispered to MinAh about her plan.

 

MinHo and Shin were having their little conversation on the set while waiting for MinAh and ChaeRin. Shin Samchon took the opportunity to take pictures of the both of them spending their quality time together. For the family concept, they were expected to get really close with each other like real husband and wife.

 

“Oppa~!” ChaeRin showed her aegyo to MinHo. It was so unlike her because she usually had something against MinHo.

“Oppa, take picture with me!” she started to pose for the camera.

“Yeah… Sure,” MinHo was really awkward.

“I want to take picture with MinHo Oppa too!” MinAh pushed ChaeRin aside.

 

Shin observed the situation from far as usual. When Shin Samchon was taking pictures, she stood at the back and pretended to be jealous by folding her arms. She knew that her unniedeul were testing her jealousy level.

 

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Stop pushing each other and let’s take pictures together,” she stepped in because she thought that her unniedeul were trying so hard.

 

MinAh and ChaeRin thought that they succeeded because Shin pushed them away and linked arms with MinHo. Shin Samchon and the others laughed when he saw Shin’s actions because they knew that she had already found out about her unniedeul actual plan. Mystical and MinHo did various poses for the family photoshoot. Before SHINee and Mystical changed for their third concept, both groups took a family picture together.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Did you girls know that she found out about your plan?

CR: Aniyo. We just realized it today.

JM: It’ll be awkward if she told you that she found out about your plan.

MA: Our maknae is really considerate.

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

SHINee was already in the set waiting for Mystical. Their third concept is “Proposal”. It was an idea from MinHo because since day one till then, MinHo had not done a proper proposal. He had not give a ring to Shin like the other couples. He was looking for ideas on how to make his proposal special.

 

“Like this?” he kneeled down in front of TaeMin.

“No… It’s too common,” TaeMin objected.

“What should I do then?” he was confused.

“Just go with the flow. Ideas will come naturally later. Relax,” Key tried to calm MinHo down. 

 

Shin on the other hand was having a battle with her heels. She could not walk properly and needed her unniedeul to support her from falling. She was complaining about why she could not wear her wedding dress with sneakers. Shin really did not have a fashion sense in her.

 

“Why am I so nervous?” she asked her unniedeul.

“You are just too excited for your first wedding photoshoot. Aigoo… Our maknae looks so adorable in her wedding gown and heels,” MinAh .

“It’ll be good if someone plays “Wedding Dress” by TaeYang sunbaenim when I enter. I want a guitar and piano version,” she began to daydream.

“Ya! Get back to your senses! Do you think they have time to set up a piano and look for a guitar?” ChaeRin hit Shin’s head.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: He’s proposing to her?

MA: *nodded*

NA: No!

CR: Too bad…

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

“The bride is coming in,” ChaeRin announced from outside.

“We request for the groom to close his eyes,” MinAh requested.

 

ChaeRin and MinAh were having a great time teasing their nervous maknae. MinHo was nervous too. He still could not think of a way to make his proposal special. Everyone in the setting room got into position. They stood in a line to welcome Shin in. There was an aisle for her to walk on.

 

As the door open, Shin Samchon began to snap pictures. There were two other photographers who participated in the third concept. Shin Samchon focused on the young couple. Photographer 1 focused on the “guests” and Photographer 2 was in-charge of “behind-the-scene”. Not forgetting SungYeol, he was in-charge of recording the whole event. Shin Samchon wanted the “Proposal” concept to look like a real wedding ceremony.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Will MinHo be able to propose to Shin?

CR: You have to find out about it later.

NA: It seems like they are getting married for real.

MA: Wouldn’t that be good?

JM: Are you hinting something?

MA: Aniyo…

 

*Photography Studio a.k.a Old Factory*

“We’ll hand over our maknae to you. Please take good care of her,” MinAh and ChaeRin let go of Shin’s hands.

 

MinHo and Shin walked slowly along the aisle. MinHo knew that Shin was having trouble with her heels because she was walking unstably. They linked arms and MinHo guided her to the main stage. It was a lovely scene. The “guests” who witnessed the whole scene were envious. MinHo began to sing as soon as they reached the main stage. He sang “Will You Marry Me” by Lee SeungGi.

I'll love you more

I'll care for you more
When tears fall and it's hard
When it hurts, we'll hurt together
I'll love you forever
I'll protect you forever
I'm thankful that I met someone as great as you
I want to love only you everyday

You're like a light that brightened up my dark life

A house that welcomes me with the sound of stew boiling
A rain that watered my dry heart
A seed that contains the real fruit of love
A string of fate that the heavens decided
Our meeting was destined by the heavens
I wouldn't trade you for the world
In my life, there's only you, forever

I'll love you more
I'll care for you more
When tears fall and it's hard
When it hurts, we'll hurt together
I'll love you forever
I'll protect you forever
I'm thankful that I met someone as great as you
I want to love only you everyday


“Will you be a part of me until our contract ends?” he kneeled down.

 

Shin was speechless. She did not know what to say. She nodded. MinHo put the ring on Shin’s right ring finger. He stood up and kissed her forehead before hugging her. Everyone cheered for the young couple. The fake wedding ceremony ended quite well. For their final picture, SHINee and Mystical took pictures together with the two big boards that had fans' messages.  

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: MinHo sings quite well.

MS: That explains why they were seen with similar rings in music programmes.

MA: Fans thought that the both of them are really dating each other when they saw the ring. 

 

 

Hello SMines! How is the photoshoot session? Will they have a proper wedding ceremony instead of a fake one in the future? Thank you for the new subscribers who subscribed to this fanfic. Enjoy reading!! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!

Do support my short story:
My Key to Change is YOU ♥ 
and visit:
Idols Age Ranking