Episode 7 (Final): Romeo and Juliet’s Interviews

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

Shin SooAh’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: The both of you look sweeter in every episode.

S: Aww… Thank you. It really took a while for me to get close to MinHo Oppa.

W: Don’t worry about that. Now, you and MinHo look perfect together.

S: Aww… Thank you. We received a lot of that comments when we went out together too.

W: Does that mean the both of you went out together off screen too?

S: No… We met at TV stations for music programmes or other variety programmes.

W: What a waste. I don’t mind if the both of you really date.

S: Flamers will kill me.

W: I think fans will love it. Just look at how they reacted when they saw the both of you at the shopping mall. Anyway, you really have a great fan service. I had never seen anyone who raps randomly and then did an encore for her fans in a shopping mall before.

S:  Unnie… Don’t remind me of that incident. It was really embarrassing. MinHo Oppa did not even help me but encouraged the fans to support me. I was thankful for that but I was really embarrassed that I wanted to run away.

W: Don’t worry, you did great.

 

W: I really like the idea of your door gifts. It was really a brilliant idea.

S: You should tell that to MinHo Oppa. If it was not for the sports towel that he chose, I would not suggest the water bottle.

W: Don’t worry; I’ll interview him about this topic too. I love the messages on both gifts. How did you come out with the simple yet meaningful message?

S: How do I explain this?

W: Take your time to explain.

S: Okay… Our message is “You are… another part of me…” right? Like sports towel and water bottle, they make a perfect combination as you need sports towel to wipe off your sweats and water bottle to drink your water. It’s like your practices won’t be complete if you don’t have either one item. I’m so bad at explaining…

W: I get what you mean. You are trying to make those items as a couple. It’s like how your life in “We Got Married Season 6” won’t be complete without MinHo and vice versa. *winks at Shin*

S: Unnie… *blushing* Here is a water bottle for you. You will get a sports towel from MinHo Oppa later.

W: Why are you giving me separately?

S: MinHo Oppa feels bad if he comes here without giving you anything. I feel the same way too. So we decided to give you the water bottle and towel separately.

W: That’s so nice of the both of you.

 

W: Let’s move on with the House Warming Party. There were a lot of things happened. MinHo was jealous of TaeMin because he hugged you. You revealed your mini photography gallery and prepared a surprise birthday celebration for MinHo. You also got kissed on the forehead by him.

S: It was normal for the 93-liners to hug each other for greetings. MinHo Oppa was unaware of that. Poor D.O… He was too afraid of MinHo Oppa that he just gave me a high-5. I am still not satisfied with my mini photography gallery because it is not fully complete. It took days to plan the surprise birthday celebration for MinHo Oppa. I planned it with my unniedeul. *blushing* That forehead kiss was… embarrassing… *covers her burning cheeks*

W: Your birthday is a week before MinHo’s birthday. Did you receive anything from him?

S: Yes! He bought me a couple tee that I wanted from the gift shop. No wonder he came up with all kind of excuses when I told him that I wanted to buy a couple tee for our house warming party. We ended up wearing the couple tee we bought with YooGeun at the amusement park.

 

W: We saw how TaeMin teased you each time he had the chance to. Does he tease you when you meet each other off screen?

S: That chingu… He always teased me even before I joined “We Got Married”.

W: I’m jealous when I see your friendship with the 93-liners. All of you are really close. Have you ever fight with any of them?

S: Never once. We are all cool people. Fighting is never our game.

 

W: I wonder why Mystical and SHINee sleepover at HoSoo House. What are the both of you planning to do?

S: It will be a secret for now. Stay tune.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Another secret?!

MS: This couple and their never ending secrets.

SO: I have the feeling that they are really dating.

JW: I won’t allow that to happen!

NA: Me too!

 

Choi MinHo’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: Happy birthday to you!

M: Thank you Noona.

W: Did you have a blissful birthday?

M: Of course! I get to celebrate with my loved ones too.

W: Especially Shin SooAh?

M: Yes. I appreciated the surprise birthday party done by her and Mystical. No wonder she wanted to reveal the mini photography gallery during the house warming party.

W: Since we are on the mini photography gallery topic, tell me, which is your favourite picture?
M: Isn’t it obvious enough? Of course I like the back hug picture. SooAh placed it in the middle of her gallery and put a caption, “The day where our hearts beat together…”  

W: I saw the caption too. I’m not sure if the viewers and fans managed to capture it.

M: It was really sweet of her to put captions on the frames of every picture. Her gallery will be my new hang out place.

 

W: It seems like the both of you like to give surprise to each other. Is that your secret of building a happy relationship with Shin?

M: Yes and no. I remembered the incident that happened in the gift shop. SooAh just walked out of the gift shop after I disagree with her suggestion on the couple tee. I was actually looking for a present to buy for her. After she mentioned the couple tee, I came out with all kind of excuses not to buy it because I wanted to give her a surprise. She walked off after I kept on disagreeing with her. That action of her saved me a lot as I could spend some time to write a message and pay for the bill.

W: I noticed that the both of you always have surprises for each other in every episode.

M: Now that you mention it, I just realized it too. That is what we call fate.

 

W: I was told that you chose sports towel as a door gift for your guests. It is a brilliant idea. How did you manage to get that idea?

M: Well, when I was in the gift shop, it change my point of view to my guests. As you know, all of them are from sing-dance group. As a sing-dance idol myself, I would appreciate it if someone give me something that I need in my everyday life. That’s why I chose the sports towel. My wise wife made an excellent choice of choosing the water bottle.

W: I think you forget something. *shows her water bottle she received from Shin*

M: I was planning to give you the sports towel. *hands the sports towel to the writer*

 

W: Why did you separate Shin from TaeMin when they greeted each other? I was told that the 93-liners would hug each other for greetings.

M: I know. TaeMin informed me the day before our house warming party. I was just teasing them.

W: Don’t you have any group greetings for the 91-liners?

M: We did not come out with one. We are afraid that we would create a lot of scandals.

W: I understand.

 

W: Before we end this interview, I’m really curious why SHINee and Mystical sleepover at HoSoo House. I asked Shin but she said it is a secret for now.

M: Hahaha! I’ll give you the same answer too. 

 

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: They would either give us a surprise or a secret.

JM: This is how people do reality shows. They can’t reveal everything on one episode.

JW: True. I totally agree on that.

NA: A new couple name for them, The Secretive Couple.

SO: Are you sure they are not dating? 

 

ASSA! Interview for Episode 7 is done. What do you think the upcoming episode will be? Tell me~! I'll not be able to update any of my fanfictions as I'll not be in Singapore for the next couple of days. Please pray for my safety and miss me. Hahaha! *kidding* I'll return soon~! I'm really thankful to those who subscribed and commented on "We Got Married Season 6". Thank you for your support. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!