Episode 5 (Final): Romeo and Juliet’s Interviews

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

Shin SooAh’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: Congratulations Shin SooAh! You got the highest vote for “Hardworking Idol”! Many had said that you never took a day to rest and you never even once complained of being tired. What is your secret?

S: Thank you Unnie! Secret… I don’t have them. Who says I did not take a day rest? I stopped all activities at 10pm sharp and go to sleep. Then I will wake up at 5am the next day to continue studying. I took an opportunity to rest for 10 minutes after an hour of every dance practice we had that day. I don’t believe in complaining because the more you complain of being tired, the more tired you will be.  

 

W: That’s so admirable of you. I hardly see idols as hardworking as you nowadays. I bet after viewers and fans watch Episode 5, you will get the “Best Idol Mum”! You took care of YooGeun really well.

S: Thank you Unnie! Eh… I’m not the only one. MinAh Unnie, ChaeRin Unnie, B2ST sunbaenim-deul, BtoB sunbaenim-deul, Gina sunbaenim-deul, 4Minute sunbaenim-deul, SHINee sunbaenim-deul and a lot more idols are just as hardworking as me. Maybe I should show the less hardworking me in the future just to be fair to the others. It’s an honor to get first but I don’t like comparison. Do I sound selfish? I hope not. Woah! “Best Idol Mum” is not for me Unnie. I’m still lacking…

 

W: Did you enjoy your day with YooGeun?

S: Of course I do but it’s kind of disappointing because I got to spend time with him for only a day. If MinHo Oppa had informed me about our outing with YooGeunnie and not keeping it as a secret, I could prepare something special for him. Luckily I brought along two small bottles of banana milk and a few bars of chocolate.

 

W: I think your drawings were something special to him. Don’t you think so?

S: I don’t think it’s enough. Anyone can draw Power Rangers. Oh yeah, I remembered I drew a portrait of him in secret. I’ll give him those drawings once I found perfect frames to put in my drawings.

W: When people see this, they will agree with me that you done a lot for YooGeun in a day. Maybe you could prepare something special for him the next time?

S: Provided that MinHo Oppa informed me beforehand.

 

W: Were you really disappointed when MinHo did not inform you about YooGeun’s presence?

S: Yes, I’m really disappointed. What if I chose to play a prank on him by not taking his bag at all? Hmmm… I don’t want to talk more about this.

W: I understand. We all understand.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: I don’t understand. She’s just too sensitive. What can she do if she knew YooGeun was there? She was sitting on the passenger seat and YooGeun was sitting on the back seat.

JM: She can interact with him or even give him banana milk.

TM: SooAh doesn’t like it when people play a prank or surprise her using little kids. She’ll feel disappointed. When it comes to little kids, she’ll be very sensitive.

K: I’ll vote her for the “Best Idol Mum”!

MS: Count me in too!

 

Choi MinHo’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: Shin just went out of the interview room. Did you manage to meet her?

M: Yes. We talked a little. That’s why I was ten minutes late. I just don’t want to leave her.  

W: The both of you are nominated for the “Best Couple” for MBC Shows Award. Congratulations!

M: Really? I just know it now. Does SooAh know about this too?

W: No. You are the first one!

M: How come she doesn’t know about it when she was the first one to be interviewed?

W: PD-nim just told me about it after Shin went out.

M: I’ll tell her once I meet her. Hopefully we will win that award.

 

W: Moving on, why did not you tell Shin about YooGeun’s presence?

M: Oh… About that… I know SooAh is disappointed about this till now. I just wanted to surprise her. I didn’t know that she didn’t like my surprise. I mean the way I surprised her. I wouldn’t want to repeat the same mistake again.

W: I’m glad that you learn your lesson.

 

W: Did you decided to prank call Shin?

M: Hahaha! Yes. The idea came instantly when I saw YooGeunnie playing game using my cell phone. My YooGeunnie is so good at acting.

 

W: How did the fans recognize you?

M: Oh… I wasn’t wearing any cap to cover myself. A fan shouted my name and then a group of fans started to chase after me. I guess that day was really a bad day for me. Luckily a staff from a souvenirs shop gave me a cap and jacket. He was the one that helped me escape from the fans. I am really thankful to him.

 

W: How did you manage to find Shin and YooGeun?
M: Before I went to the toilet, I told Shin that I would meet her at the restaurant. I think I was well-prepared. Hehehe!

 

W: What do you think about Shin as a mother?

M: Amazing. Really amazing!! YooGeun took a lot of time to be close to someone that he doesn’t know really well. I wonder what SooAh did to him. She was able to communicate with YooGeun at ease and YooGeun listened to her very well. I was amazed. However, during our outing at the amusement park, I thought that I took care of two kids. Shin would ask me about the rides because it was her first time seeing those rides but she did not dare to ride any of those. YooGeunnie, well, he is still a kid, a brave one.

 

W: Which is the most memorable thing to remember at the amusement park?

M: Our family jacket and cap. Those were the first same things that SooAh and I wore together after a few weeks of our marriage. Not forgetting how SooAh and YooGeun got so engrossed with the magic show. They are just so adorable.

 

W: Adorable? It reminds me of Shin’s aegyo. That was her first aegyo in “We Got Married Season 6”.

M: My heart melted. I should have taken a video when she did that. Whenever I think about it, I could not help smiling.

 

W: Would you want to have an outing with Shin and YooGeun?

M: Of course! Maybe we could go for a picnic the next time. I think YooGeun will be glad to go out with SooAh again.

 

 *In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

K: I have something to confess. I got goosebump when I watch his interview.

TM: Hyung, me too! I’m so jealous of MinHo Hyung. SooAh has never done any aegyo during the 93-liners meeting.

MS: It’s so sweet how he doesn’t want to leave Shin. I’m glad that he learns his mistake.

JM: I wonder why their interviews are so short.

TM: NaYoung Noona, why are you so quiet?

NA: Shhh… I’m admiring MinHo.

K: No wonder she always have something against SooAh.

 

SPECIAL INTERVIEW:
*In the interview room*

PD: We have a special guest for today’s interview.

W: That’s why Shin and MinHo’s interviews were cut short today?

PD: Yes. The special guest will be here any moment.

 

(After waiting for a few minutes)

 

SG: *opened the door*

W: YooGeun-ah!

YG: Annyeonghaseyo! *bowed at the Writer*

W: Aigoo…

 

W: Please introduce yourself.

YG: Annyeonghaseyo! YooGeun imnida.

W: YooGeun-ah, how old are you?

YG: 5-year-old.

W: Who sent you here?

YG: Eomma and Appa.

W: SooAh Eomma and MinHo Appa?

YG: *shook his head*

 

W: Who do you prefer? SooAh Eomma or MinHo Appa?

YG: *thinking* SooAh Eomma.

W: Why?

YG: SooAh Eomma drew Power Rangers for YooGeunnie. She also gave me banana milk and chocolate.

W: Anything else?

YG: SooAh Eomma took a lot of pictures of YooGeunnie. YooGeunnie loves SooAh Eomma’s aegyo too. It was really cute.

W: Can you show me SooAh Eomma’s aegyo?

YG: *shook his head*

W: Please…

YG: Oppa… YooGeun-ah… Please~!

W: Aigoo… So cute!

 

W: What about MinHo Appa?

YG: MinHo Appa just rode the rides with YooGeunnie. He was late too.

W: Why was he late?

YG: MinHo Appa said that there were fans following him.

 

W: Woah! YooGeun looks so cool in the jacket and cap. Who bought it for you?

YG: MinHo Appa. MinHo Appa and SooAh Eomma have the same jacket and cap as YooGeunnie too.

W: Really? Do you like it?

YG: I like it very much.

 

W: YooGeun-ah, if MinHo Appa wants to bring you to an outing with SooAh Eomma, will you agree?

YG: *nodded his head*

W: Why?

YG: I want to draw Power Rangers with SooAh Eomma and take a lot of pictures with MinHo Appa.

 

W: Thank you for your time YooGeunnie.

YG: Kamsahamnida. *he waved at the camera*

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

K: Our YooGeunnie is the special guest? Omo, he sure did a great job.

TM: Hyung, it seems like you drop to the second place already. MinHo Hyung is leading.

JM: I think Shin is leading. SHINee has no hope to fight for YooGeun back.

K: I won’t let that happen.

TM: Me too! SooAh can’t steal YooGeun away from us.

NA: I’ll help you guys win YooGeun’s heart back.

TM: It’s okay Noona. For a second thought, I think YooGeunnie will be better taken care off if he is with SooAh.

MS: You two should stop teasing NaYoung. Anyway, it’s great to have the both of you joining us today. I wonder when SeulOng and JinWoon will be back from Taiwan.

K: Aww… You don’t want us to be here anymore?

MS: It’s not that… I miss my two other precious boys. 

 

SURPRISE!! YooGeunnie did the interview!! Hehehe!! You know what SMines? I feel really guilty for making all of you wait. I tried to stay away from AFF and my Microsoft Words but it is just too difficult for me. I'm so thankful and grateful for those who waited for "We Got Married Season 6" to be uploaded. Thank you for your support. I think I have to manage my time really well. Oh yes, I have one great news to share!! I might be able to meet my lovely boys at SMTownSG!! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!