Episode 4 (Final): Romeo and Juliet’s Interviews

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

Choi MinHo’s Interview:

*In the interview room*

W: What was the mission you had for this week?

M: Well, I had to make a surprise visit to any Mystical’s fan sign event. I chose to go to their very first fan sign as I find it would be memorable for Shin and her fans. My marriage with Shin will be shorten from three months to two months if I fail the mission. You know I don’t want that to happen.

 

W: Were the fans aware that you were there?

M: They were. The best thing I love about Mystics was their cooperation. Shawols, I love you too! A group of fans found me loitering outside the fan sign area with my personal cameraman. They approached me and asked if I was going to meet Shin. They were actually HoSoo Couple supporters. I’m glad that they found me. I told them about my mission and they agreed to help me. Before Mystical appeared, words about my mission spread to every Mystic within the fan sign area. So when I went to Shin and took off my hoodie, the fans helped me by shouting out my name. It was all part of the plan. I am really thankful to them.

 

W: That’s so sweet. Does that mean you witnessed the whole fan sign event?

M: Yes! When the other Mystical members teased Shin, I could not help smiling. Some of the male fans around me looked at me with envy. Oh, when ChaeRin pointed out someone as me, I got really nervous. I thought she saw me because I was somewhere near that guy. I was relieved when she pointed at someone else. Phew~!

 

W: How about Shin’s fans? I heard that she has more male fans than female fans in Korea.

M: It’s true. I witnessed it for myself. While I was queuing up with other fans, there were more and more male fans coming in to Shin’s lane. It was really surprising as I didn’t expect that Shin would have more male fans than female fans.

W: I get what you mean. Maybe the cool and mysterious image that she presents to people makes them want to know her more.

M: Very true… Those SMines out there are just like me. However, we are different by a bit because I got married to Shin.

 

W: Very well said. What were the other Mystical members’ reactions when they saw you?

M: They weren’t shock or anything. Like a professional, both of them continued signing fans’ album. But… during dinner, they couldn’t stop teasing Shin and I. Shin blushed a lot that she had a hard time eating dinner.

 

W: Like SHINee members, they are playful too.

M: My members… they weren’t any help either. They too made Shin blushed till she could not finish up her supper. I wonder what will happen if the in-laws meet again.

 

W: Speaking about SHINee members, were they aware that Shin was coming?

M: They were. The photographer, which happens to be Shin’s uncle, knew about it too. While I was on my way to the studio, Shin was messaging TaeMin. They planned out everything together. Those two 93-liners…

 

W: When she first came in to the studio as Shine, you didn’t suspect anything?

M: I was having my nap so I didn’t really know what happened. I heard that my manager had some disagreements with the photographer about Shine. I didn’t even know what she wore when she first came in.

 

W: Things got even weirder when she wore a mask and a cap. You really didn’t suspect anything?

M: Not really but I had this feeling that she was Shin because firstly, she rejected my handshake. Secondly, she avoided the eye contact. Lastly, she sounded uncomfortable when she was told to give me a back hug. Maybe if she wore something else, I could recognize her straight away.

W: You are kidding right? She made things easy for you by wearing a mask and a cap.

M: She looked so different when she wore those. I got to say that the pictures turned out really well even with her wearing a mask and a cap to cover her identity.

 

W: Let’s go to your favourite. Back hug!! How does it feel?

M: If I knew Shin was the one who gave me the back hug, I would have asked her to stay in that position a little longer. It’s really cute how she was asked to put back on the mask and cap after the back hug. TaeMin told me that he got hit by her because she was embarrassed. For me, after I saw that picture, I could not stop smiling. One of the happiest and precious moments in my life.              

 

W: Final question. Do you think it’s a fair mission?

M: Definitely! I think PD-nim should give Shin more of these missions. I’m glad that the both of us had surprise mission for this filming because I get to eat dinner with my wife’s family for the first time while she took an informal family picture with SHINee and had supper with us. Like I said, that day was one of my happiest and precious moments in my life.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: I knew it! He loves the back hug so much!

SO: How can he not be? If I were him, I would answer the same thing too.

MS: Mystics are so sweet. They are really cooperative.

NA: MinHo is really happy.

JM: Of course!

MS: SHINee had their family picture taken with Shin. I wonder when MinHo will take a family picture with Mystical.

NA: Soon. Shin’s Samchon owned that studio anyway. It’s near to their dorm anyway.

 

Shin SooAh’s Interview:

*In the interview room*

W: What was your mission all about?

S: Back hug MinHo Oppa during any parts of the filming. Since we had filming for “We Got Married” that day, I took the opportunity to film the back hug as well. The idea came after MinHo Oppa’s secret appearance at Mystical’s fan sign. If failure to do so, it means that we won’t be able to film “We Got Married” together anymore.

 

W: How did you manage to find out about his photoshoot?

S: TaeMin informed me in the morning. Plus, my Samchon owned that studio. So I planned the mission with TaeMin and Samchon. Luckily everything went as planned. I was quite worried actually because TaeMin can’t really keep a secret that well. He did a great job that day. TaeMin –ah, gomawoyo!!

 

W: Did you get to see MinHo while he was doing his solo photoshoot?

S: *sighs* Not at all. I was in the dressing room and kind of wasted some time. I managed to see his solo pictures at the computer though. He is so professional! MinHo Oppa is amazing!

 

W: I’m so sure that you came out with the mask, hoodie and cap ideas right?

S: Yes. I couldn’t find any other way to cover up my face. The mask really did help me a lot though. But it was kind of disappointing that MinHo Oppa couldn’t recognize me at all.

W: If I were him, I couldn’t recognize you too.

S: Did I totally change?

W: Not change. You look a little different.

 

W: When you received the mission, how did you react?

S: I was totally speechless. I don’t know what’s PD-nim’s intention is. He has been avoiding my questions after that mission. I guess he wants us to be as close as possible because we had been so awkward for weeks.

W: The both of you are improving.

 

W: Your mission was successful at one go. How did you feel?

S: I felt thankful and relieved. When JongHyun Oppa showed an example of a back hug, my heart was beating really fast. I even planned to run away from the factory and headed home since it is really near. But I don’t want the marriage to end so soon. So I did the back hug with all my heart. It sounds so weird… And honestly, I didn’t want to let go of him… *blushes*

W: We recorded that.

S: Unnie! Edit it please…

W: Hahaha! How can I? Confessions need to be shown to the viewers and fans to rise up WGM’s rating.

 

W: What were the roles assigned to the SHINee members excluding MinHo?

S: TaeMin became my personal assistant for the whole day. He informed me everything about MinHo Oppa’s schedule for that day excluding MinHo Oppa’s mission. Basically, TaeMin is the only one that worked with me for the mission. Onew Oppa, JongHyun Oppa and Key Oppa, they helped me a lot with the photoshoot. With all of their help, we took a perfect family picture together.

W: Your unniedeul aren’t jealous about the family picture?

S: Of course they are jealous! They pestered me to go to Samchon’s studio to take a family picture with MinHo Oppa. We will see how it goes.

 

W: Congratulation on Mystical’s fan sign event! I heard it was a success!

S: Thank you Unnie! Thank you to Mystics who attended to our first fan sign event. Without them, I don’t think our fan sign event would be a success.

 

W: MinHo’s surprise visit won’t be a success if it weren’t for them.

S: Mystics are amazing! No matter what group an idol came from, our Mystics will gladly help them. Oh, speaking of MinHo’s Oppa surprise appearance, I was totally shocked. I didn’t really expect him to turn up that day because he said he was busy. If only I knew he was there waiting for me, I wouldn’t feel so insecure.

 

W: Your unniedeul didn’t say anything?

S: Like me, they were surprise too. None of us knew that he would come. Even our manager didn’t get any notice. That’s why I told TaeMin not to tell Manager Oppa about my surprise visit too. However, during dinner, my unniedeul couldn’t stop teasing me and MinHo Oppa. They teased me again when MinHo Oppa sent me home.

 

W: MinHo didn’t say anything about your fans?

S: He asked me why my male fans are more than my female fans. I couldn’t answer him because I believe that different people have different point of view.

 

W: What are your favourite parts during MinHo’s surprise visit?

S: Let me think… Oh! When he told me his name was Romeo and when he wanted to reveal his name, the fans answered in unison. That was something really special! And when he personally announced our marriage to Mystics, I was touched.

 

W: Last question for today. Will you do any mission given by PD-nim although it’s a ridiculous mission?

S: I’ll do anything to save my marriage with MinHo Oppa. It’s only been a while since we got closer to each other. We need a longer time to get to know more about each other and understand one another.  

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: Once a hardcore fan, always a hardcore fan.

MS: Ya! How can you say that? Shin is just expressing whatever feelings she has for MinHo.

SO: True! Poor TaeMin… He did the entire job for Shin that day.

JM: That’s what friends are for. Help one another.

MS: These SHINee boys and Mystical girls are so adorable. I want any of them to be at our studio for a day.

SO: Dream on Noona… As long as JinWoon and I are still part of the permanent host, none of them can be here, unless we take NaYoung Noona out!

NA: YA! Don’t you have any other better things to say?

SO: Relax Noona, I was just joking!!  

 

Hello lovelies! Aigoo... It's already Saturday... Sorry for not keeping my promise... Anyway, I'm so happy today because I met MinAh Unnie and ChaeRin Unnie. Of course, they will never stop teasing me!! It's great to meet them again after a long time. Also, someone told me that she will date me if I were a guy. What do you think? Please answer it sincerely. Your answers will be appreciated!! OMG! This is one of the random and awkward questions that I had ever asked. *hides* Oh yeah!! Wow!! 11 subscibers!! Thank you for subscribing! I appreciate it a lot. For those who had commented on this fanfic, thank you too. It feels good when I see people responding to me. Oh yes, if you have time, please read my other one-shots. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!