Episode 9 (Final): Romeo & Juliet’s Interviews

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

Choi MinHo’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: You’re bright today. Did anything special happen?

M: Yes! I’m proud to say that I finally proposed her. I’ve planned the proposal for a long time even before we move in together.

W: Congratulations! You did a great job! What did you feel when you were about to propose her?

M: I was extremely nervous. I was scared that she would reject me for the first time.

W: Why are you afraid of her rejection? It’s quite obvious that Shin would accept you because she’s your wife.

M: You know… SooAh loves to pull a prank. I imagined that she would shake her head and run away.

W: Eh… Shin wouldn’t do that. I guess she was waiting for a ring from you too.

 

W: You are really photogenic. I am impressed when I saw your solo pictures. Were you satisfied with your solo photoshoot?

M: Of course! It’s not my first time taking a solo photoshoot. I saw some of the pictures and it turn out really well.

W: How about your couple photoshoot with Shin? Did you enjoy it?  

M: Of course! Compared to our first photoshoot together, SooAh is more confident now. She was awkward at first because she was trying hard to be Shin and not SooAh. Like Shin Samchon, I prefer the shy and natural SooAh. I can say that SooAh loves to pose for the camera but she’s just too shy because there were a lot of people looking at her.

 

W: Of all concept, which one is your favourite?

M: Well, my favourite is of course the first concept. It reminds me of SooAh’s shy and innocent expressions and her skinship barrier. It was really hard for me to communicate with her for our first two meetings. Things got better after that. Look at us now; we can even hug each other without feeling awkward. Also, SooAh looks great in her blue dress and blue sneakers.

W: Is it true that the photoshoot based on HoSoo Couple’s ideas?

M: Yes. It feels comfortable to direct ourselves as we know what the both of us like better. The props are all in the studio so we had no trouble looking for what we wanted.

W: For the first concept, I love the Romeo and Juliet signboard. Whose idea was it?

M: Our idea. SooAh and I thought of it for a long time. We ended up writing Romeo and Juliet on two pieces of big paper. SooAh wrote Romeo while I wrote Juliet. The two big papers are now in our photography gallery.

 

W: What do you feel when TaeMin took pictures with Shin?

M: I have two answers for this question. I was jealous and not jealous. Honestly, I was jealous because of their super close relationship. However when I think about it again, I shouldn’t be jealous because the both of them had known each other way before SooAh and I joined this program.

W: Will this be your answer if it was other member?

M: I don’t think so. I’ll see how the other members’ actions when they are with SooAh.

 

W: Moving on to the last concept. I really like the idea of the proposal. Apart from proposing to SooAh, what else made you so nervous?

M: Everything! Shin Samchon made everything looked like a real wedding ceremony. I thought I was marrying SooAh for real. It was really a wonderful experience.

W: Did you manage to read the fans’ messages to HoSoo couple?

M: Yes! They were really sweet. HoSoo’s fans, thank you for supporting us till now. We also put those two big boards in the photography gallery together with Romeo and Juliet signboards.  

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: Even MinHo agrees with me about Shin’s outfit for the first concept.

MS: HoSoo Couple loves their fans so much.

NA: Does Shin pull a prank on people too?

CR: Always…

MA: That girl doesn’t take things seriously sometimes. We used to have a lot of difficulties communicating with her.

 

Shin SooAh’s Interview:
*In the interview room*

W: You’re shining today. Did something happen between you and MinHo?

S: *shows off her ring*

W: Wow, it’s pretty. Where is MinHo’s name?

S: *took off her ring and showed the inner part of the ring*

W: MinHo loves SooAh. That’s so sweet of him.

 

W: The PD sent me these pictures. Wow Shin, you are really pretty especially when you were in your wedding dress.

S: Thank you Unnie~! I’ve always wanted to wear a wedding dress. Didn’t expect that I’ll wear it so soon.  

W: Is it true that you were having trouble with the high heels that you wore?

S: I always have trouble with high heels. I prefer sneakers because they’re comfortable to walk with. Luckily I have my unniedeul and MinHo Oppa to support me.

W: What did you feel when you walk down the aisle with MinHo?

S: It was like a dream come true. I thought I was in some fairytale because MinHo Oppa sang to me before he proposed to me. I was treated like a princess that day.

 

W: Was the proposal your favourite concept?

S: Ani… My favourite concept is the first concept. I think that first meeting is always the sweetest thing ever. Through first meeting, we are able to know if that person is meant for us or not. I strongly believe that MinHo Oppa is meant to be with me for this program. He managed to make me change a lot. Even my unniedeul said so. I think I know him too well that he chooses the first concept as his favourite too, right?

W: Yes. How do you know?

S: we have great telepathy.

W: Woah Shin, you are really different from the first interview. Well, I think you change a lot too.

 

W: It seems like you didn’t fall for your unniedeul’s tricks.

S: Hahaha! It was obvious enough that MinAh Unnie and ChaeRin Unnie were trying too hard to make me feel jealous. I had no time for those. Well, I’ll be jealous if Oppa is close to other female celebrities but not my unniedeul.

W: Did you know that MinHo was jealous when you took pictures with TaeMin?

S: Of course I know! But it’s not that serious anymore right? MinHo Oppa knows that I am close with TaeMin because we had been friends for so long. It’ll be awkward for me to treat TaeMin like a stranger in front of MinHo Oppa. MinHo Oppa, don’t be jealous anymore okay? I love you~!

 

W: I heard from MinHo that you placed the Romeo and Juliet signboards and the fans’ messages board in the photography gallery. Why didn’t you place it in the living room or your bedroom?

S: Well, the purpose of our photography room is to fill as many memories as we can. Those signboards and fans’ messages are our precious memories too. I guess our house will be full of pictures after Shin Samchon develops it.

W: Do you have any message for your fans?

S: Dear HoSoo supporters, thank you for supporting us from the first episode till now. We’ll continue to bring a lot of surprises to you~ Have fun watching HoSoo Couple episodes each weekend. HoSoo supporters, I love you~!

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JM: I love you too Shin!

CR: I remembered something… I saw your name on one of the post its.

MS: You wrote a message to them?

JM: Yes!! I’m the number 1 supporter of HoSoo Couple.

NA: This girl is really unique for some reason.

MA: You fall for her charms too? 

 

Hello SMines! How have you lovelies been? For some reason, I feel that HoSoo Couple is too cute together. Does anyone agree with me? Thank you for the new subscribers who subscribed to this fanfic. Enjoy reading!! That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!