Episode 6 (Part 1): Our House?

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Welcome back my boys! How was your trip in Taiwan?

SO: Quite good. A lot of fans attended our concert. We are really grateful!

JW: Who covered up for us when we were not around?

MS: Key and TaeMin.

JW: I’m sure NaYoung Noona got teased a lot.

JM: Hahaha!! You don’t say… They even said that NaYoung has something against Shin because she likes MinHo.

JW: Knew it!

SO: I guess that TaeMin and Key revealed a lot of secrets of MinHo and Shin.

MS: Yes… We had to stop them many times especially TaeMin.

JW: I wonder what they are going to do today.

 

*In MinHo’s Car*

“Where are we going Oppa?” she asked her husband.

“Somewhere,” he replied.

“Somewhere…” she took out her cell phone and searched for a place called ‘Somewhere’ in South Korea.

“Invalid location,” she informed her husband.

“Try looking for it again. I suggest you check your GPS,” he .

“Again, invalid location,” she sighed.

“So, where are we going?” she asked the same question again.

“Somewhere far,” he replied.

“Another invalid location,” she sighed for the second time.

“Silly,” MinHo ruffled her hair.

 

They were actually heading towards their new house. It had been a month they got married and yet they did not live together. Both of them were too busy with their own schedules and personal stuffs to even look for a house together. MinHo did look for a house with him members during one of their off days. After looking at a few rented houses, MinHo rented a house that has a rooftop as Shin loved being at the rooftop. However, he did not know whether Shin would like it or not.

 

“Silly, what is your dream house like?” MinHo started the conversation after a long silence.

“Let see… Hmmm… First of all, I don’t mind if it is a big house or a small house. As long as we can live comfortably with each other, that’ll be fine. Secondly, I need either a rooftop or a balcony for me to relax. Thirdly, a kitchen is a must have because I want to cook for you each day. Lastly, a cozy living room would be nice so that we can spend our lovely time together,” she paused.

“Oh yes, I like vintage theme too!” she added the extra information.

“What about the bedroom?” he was curious.

“Who needs the bedroom? I don’t need it because I can sleep anywhere,” she chuckled.

“Silly,” he ruffled her hair again. It became MinHo’s habit to ruffle Shin’s hair after calling her “Silly”.

 

 *In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

SO: ChaeRin-ah, what’s wrong?

CR: This girl is just too honest. I don’t expect her to reveal that she sleeps anywhere. 

MS: She’s the first female idol to admit that she sleeps anywhere.

CR: Because she became first female idol in almost everything, Papa Hong has to stop her from saying weird stuffs to take care of her good image. But she doesn’t listen…

JM: Come on, this is a reality show. There is no script at all. And because of her honesty, she gained a lot of fans.

CR: I know… She just has to be careful with what she said.

JW: Forget about it ChaeRin. Shin has her own charm. Anyway, what is MinHo up to now? I got the feeling that they are going to their new house.

 

*Somewhere Far*

“House?” Shin was shocked.

“Our house?!” she confirmed with MinHo again. MinHo nodded his head and smiled.

“Let’s go,” MinHo went out of the car and rushed to the passenger seat’s door so that he could open the door for Shin.

 

As they entered the house, Shin could not stop saying “Wow”. She loved the interior and exterior design of the house although it was not the vintage theme she wanted. People who passed by their house might think of it as a rose exhibition as roses of different colours were found everywhere in the house. MinHo did not use real roses though as he knew that none of them could take care of the roses properly.

 

Shin went to the kitchen first as it was the most important place for her. The decoration for the kitchen was simple. Actually, there was no decoration. It was just a modern kitchen that can be found in almost every Korean house. She checked every room in the house and she was satisfied with it. She loved the rooftop especially.

 

“Oppa, thank you!” she thanked MinHo.

“Why?” MinHo asked.

“Thank you for the house,” she smiled.

“You don’t have to thank me Silly,” he was glad that Shin loved the house.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

CR: Rooftop again? Can’t this girl live anywhere without the rooftop?

SO: You sound like NaYoung Noona.

JW: I’m still quite curious why Shin loves the rooftop of all places.

CR: Well, she said that when she is at the rooftop, she feels like she’s in another world.

MS: What do you mean?

CR: It means that she could escape from the reality she faces for awhile.

JM: Life must be too stressful for her.

MS: Anyway, MinHo did a great job in decorating the house. I wish they would invite us to their house.

JW: Let’s just make a surprise visit one day.

 

*HoSoo House*

“Oppa, there’s nothing in the refrigerator. Let’s go to the supermarket,” she took out her wallet and cell phone out from her backpack.

“Can’t we just order chicken or eat outside?” he whined.

“Oh… I was about to cook chicken ginseng soup for you,” she placed her purse and her cell phone back in her backpack.

“Let’s go then,” he grabbed her hand. Shin chuckled to MinHo’s reaction when he heard her mentioned chicken ginseng soup.

 

*Supermarket*

“We need chicken, ginseng, garlic…” she read her things-to-buy list.

“Shin SooAh, congratulation on your marriage,” an elderly women approached her.

“Kamsahamnida,” she bowed at her. As people walked past her, they congratulated her. Shin was quite famous among the elderly.

 

“Unnie, where is MinHo Oppa?” a high school student asked her.

“MinHo Oppa… MinHo Oppa…” Shin looked around.

“I guess he’s looking for ramen,” she joked.

“Bingo! Glad that I found you here,” she heard a familiar voice talking to her. He was Choi MinHo, the ramen monster. MinHo took a lot of ramen with different flavors.

“Oppa, what are you going to do with all these?” Shin counted the packets of ramen MinHo took.

“I’m going to eat one packet a day,” he winked at her.

“No, this is unhealthy. Let’s buy two packets first okay?” she showed her aegyo.

“Okay…” MinHo always lost when Shin showed her aegyo.

 

Shin got all the ingredients she needed for her chicken ginseng soup and bought some fruits for dessert too. She also bought other foods needed to store at their new house. MinHo helped Shin carried the groceries and they walked home. 

 

Yeah! Finally a new episode! It has been a long time. Sorry, I got really busy and I'm still very busy. I have two weeks left to complete my project and meet my lovely boys. I'm so thankful and grateful for those who waited for "We Got Married Season 6" to be uploaded. Thank you for your support. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!