Episode 7 (Part 2): House Warming Party

We Got Married Season 6 (SHINee's Choi MinHo x Mystical's Shin)

 

*HoSoo House*

“Are all the food ready?” MinHo asked his wife.

“Yes! I set up the tables too,” she was so excited about the house warming party.

“Aigoo… You can ask me to set up the tables for you,” he looked at his tired wife.

“Gwaenchana Oppa. Setting up tables is an easy task to do. Anyway, I’m a strong girl,” she said it coolly.

“Oh, SHINee will be here in any minute,” he informed his wife.

“Unniedeul have not call me yet. I don’t know if they can make it today,” she felt disappointed.

“Gwaenchana silly! I believe they will turn up soon,” he ruffled his wife’s hair.

 

Just as they were about to go to the living room, the doorbell rang. MinHo went to get the door and as usual, Shin would follow him. It was the deliveryman delivering their door gifts and couple tee. MinHo gave Shin the small box as he carried two big boxes. Shin was so eager to see their customized sports towel and water bottles. MinHo quickly took the small box away and hid it in one of his drawers in the room. He wanted to surprise her when everyone gathered later.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: Wow, it’s really nice. I want the sports towel and water bottle too.

JM: You don’t even dance or sing.

MS: But I talk a lot. I need water for my dry throat.

JM: Finally you realized that you talk a lot.

MS: YA!

 

*HoSoo House*

The first guests who arrived to their new house were SHINee and D.O. TaeMin met Shin and hugged her. MinHo had to separate the both of them as he was jealous. TaeMin and Shin chuckled at MinHo’s action. D.O wanted to hug Shin too but he gave it a second thought. He just gave Shin a hi-5. The other three SHINee members were already exploring HoSoo house.

 

“Are sure this is a house? It’s more like a rose exhibition for me,” JongHyun commented.

“You have room for us and Mystical. Whose idea is it? You or SooAh?” Key asked.

“My idea of course!” MinHo lied.

“Excuse me?” Shin interrupted them.

“I was just kidding. It was SooAh’s idea,” MinHo put his hand on his wife’s shoulder.

“You two are progressing really well,” Onew smiled.

“Oppa…” Shin blushed. SHINee and D.O chuckled when they saw Shin’s covering her face.

 

More and more guests came. JinWoon from 2PM, Nana from After School, Min from Miss A, DongWoon from B2ST and WooHyun from Infinite came together. The other 91-liners could not make it as some of them were overseas and other had their own schedules.

 

“DongWoon Oppa, where are the rest B2ST members?” Shin asked.

“They were not invited,” DongWoon joked.

“I sent them a message each day Oppa…” she glared at her sunbae.

“I was just kidding little girl. The other members are quite busy with their own schedules,” he ruffled Shin’s hair.

“OPPA!” she hit his hand.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

NA: You were there?

JW: Of course! I’m in the 91-liners too.

NA: Where are the 93-liners and Mystical?

JW: Just watch it and wait…

 

*HoSoo House*

The 91-liners and SHINee were having their own conversation. D.O was awkward as there were no one he was close to except for Shin and TaeMin. While waiting for the other 93-liners to arrive, Shin entertained him first so that he would not feel so lonely. He was glad that finally Lime from Hello Venus, DaeHyun from B.A.P, SungJong from Infinite and DaSom from Sistar. The other 93-liners too were overseas and had their personal schedule.

 

“MinHo Oppa, I’ll go out for awhile. Please attend to the guests first,” she took her thick jacket and went out.

 

*Outside HoSoo House*

“Unnie, hurry up!” she told her unniedeul.

“Wait,” MinAh, the leader, was carrying a cake.

“We have to go through the back door. DongWoon Oppa is there to guard the place,” Shin informed her unniedeul.

 

They sneakily went to the back door without getting caught by anyone. Shin had a secret passageway to enter the back door which would lead to her mini photography gallery. After setting up the whole place, Shin went out of the mini photography room and joined the guests with DongWoon. Mystical stayed in the mini photography room for a surprise party.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: I sense another surprise going on.

SO: This couple has a lot of surprises for each other. JinWoon, are you sure that they are not dating?

JW: They are not.

NA: I won’t let that happen too.

JM: Stop it NaYoung. MinHo will never look at you.

 

*HoSoo House*

“I have an announcement!” MinHo said.

“My dear lovely wife will want everyone to gather in front of her mini photography room,” he announced.

 

Everyone was curious about the pictures in Shin’s mini photography room. They all knew that Shin was a talented photographer as they watched “We Got Married Season 6” episode 3 and some had personally seen Shin’s photography portfolio.

 

“Before I reveal this room. I need MinHo Oppa to wear this blindfold first. DongWoon assistant will help you with it Oppa,” Shin smiled at her husband.

“Is something going to happen?” MinHo was suspecting something.

“No… I want you to receive something special,” she winked at her husband. Everyone who gathered cheered for them.

 

Shin held her husband hand and opened the door. She brought him in front of the table with had cake on it. She signaled everyone to be quiet and gather around MinHo. She took a picture and then she asked DongWoon to open MinHo’s blindfold.

 

“SURPRISE!” she shouted.

Everyone automatically sang a birthday song to MinHo. He was so touched. He did not expect that Shin planned a birthday surprise party in secret. He was surprise to see Mystical too as Shin said that her unniedeul would not be coming.

 

“MinHo, what are you waiting for? Kiss your wife!” JongHyun shouted.

“EH?!” Shin was surprised. She blushed and covered her cheeks.

“Aww… She is blushing,” the others .

 

MinHo came closer to Shin and kissed her forehead. Shin was so surprised that she was still blushing. Everyone began to again. It was suppose to be MinHo’s surprise birthday party but Shin was the one getting all the surprises.

 

“Do you guys have nicknames for each other?” Key asked.

“I call her Silly,” MinHo said.

“What kind of nickname is that? Come out with something unique,” DongWoon suggested.

“SooAh, I’ve always wanted to call you Sweet Smiling Angel,” MinHo confessed.

“It’s call you Charismatic Mean Husband,” she stuck out her tongue.

“How sweet…” the people in the mini photography room said.

 

 “Wait here, I have something to give you too,” MinHo rushed to their bedroom to take a small box and then ran back to the mini photography room.

“What is it?” Shin asked.

“Your birthday present,” he said. Shin opened the box carefully. The other guests were looking forward to see what was inside the small box too.

“Aww… Thank you Oppa! Sorry, I don't have any present for you,” she hugged her husband in front of the guests. When she realized it, she quickly loosen the hug and pretended that nothing happened.

“Shin, why didn’t you do that pose?” TaeMin pointed the photograph behind. It was a photograph where Shin hugged MinHo.

“Lee TaeMin!” she chased TaeMin around the house.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

MS: How sweet of Shin to prepare a surprise birthday party for her husband. MinHo is really lucky to have her.

NA: JinWoon, how can you be so cool when you see MinHo kissed Shin’s forehead there?

JW: Don’t remind me. I wanted to leave that place immediately but I stayed cool.

SO: He couldn’t sleep for nights because of this.

 

*HoSoo House*

It was late at night and the guests decided to go home. SHINee and Mystical stayed for a sleepover as there is another activity planned by Shin and MinHo tomorrow. They distributed the door gift to their guests. The guests chuckled when they saw the message on the sports towel and water bottle.

 

You are… was written on the water bottle and another part of me… was written on the sports towel.

 

*In ‘We Got Married’ recording studio*

JW: MinHo and Shin asked me to distribute it to all of you.

MS: Aww… Thank you HoSoo Couple. You are the best!

 

*HoSoo House*

After cleaning up the mess in their house, Shin went to Mystical’s room while MinHo went to SHINee’s room. Each of them wanted to spend time with their members as they had hardly seen each other after MinHo and Shin moved in to a new house. 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO OPPA! You were performing in Singapore Stadium while I had a family event. It's okay, I saw you two weeks ago. Hehehe!! What do you think of this episode? Please tell me your views. I'm really thankful to those who subscribed and commented on "We Got Married Season 6". Thank you for your support. That's all from me for now. Please do comment and subscribe. Promote this fanfiction. I'll be waiting. Thank you!! Annyeong!! I love you!!