Rabbit!

One More Chance

 

 

"Sighs.. Yoona is really irritating me. How many times should I tell her we just ate outside." I said to myself while I the lights of the bathroom.



Well, I really did enjoy Siwon's company." I unconsciously smiled while I took off my pants to pee when I realize something was strangely moving on the bathtub. 



"Omo! It must be a wild animal or worse a criminal hiding in this house. Otoke! What should I do?" 

My mind was preoccupied with many bad thoughts and I couldn't think properly.

I was so scared so I quickly picked up a toilet brush to protect myself while I slowly opened the sliding door.



"Yaaaahhhhhh!!!! What are you doing here?!" I shouted when I saw a guy hiding his face while kneeling on the tub.

You must be a thief!" I quickly closed my eyes and shouted at the top of my lung while I hit him as hard as I could with my toilet brush.


The thief quickly grabbed me and covered my mouth. 



"ert! Get away from me! Help!!!" I shouted while I tried to get away from him

 


"Pssssssh!!! Could you stop?!" A familiar voice whispered to my ears.



I calmed down a bit and I opened my eyes with my shock expression.


"Wa- what the? What are you doing here Donghae?!" I stuttered with my eyes wide open


I asked him with a serious expression but he suddenly burst out laughing.


"What is wrong with you?! You almost gave me a heart attack and you still have guts to laugh like that!"
I said with my annoyed expression



"Dara! Are you okay?!" Yoona worriedly asked


"Dara, is there something wrong?" Yoona and Siwon both knocked the door and asked me. 


Otoke? They probably heard my screams. What the hell is happening right now?! What should we do?!


I looked at Donghae while panicking and he quickly made a gesture to be silent and not to tell them he is here with me.


"Uhmm.. I'm okay Yoona, Siwon. Sorry!  I just saw a big cockroach on the tub." I said as I looked at him with annoyance.


"Eww.. Please kill it for me Dara! Don't worry I will call a pest exterminator tomorrow." Yoona shouted



"No need Yoona! I already killed it with the toilet brush!" I shouted playfully teasing him but I can't control myself not to laugh.


I quickly covered my mouth and looked at him. He was just staring at me like he would eat me alive.


"Okay. Thank you Dara." Yoona replied back


"Are you sure you're okay now Dara? Do you need anything else?" Siwon worriedly asked


"No Siwon. I'm okay now. Thank you." I unconsciously smile at the door.


"Okay then. Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything else." Siwon added

 


"Awww.. You guys are so sweet." Yoona


"Hyung must be hiding from me again." he said while blushing

"Tsk! Changing the topic all of a sudden. Wait, what did he do to you anyway?

He told me a while ago he would just go to the bathroom. He is probably in the bathroom upstairs.

You guys are really cute." Yoona smiles at him.



"What are you smiling about?!" Donghae all of a sudden asked while staring at me.

He suddenly move closer to me while I backed up until I hit the sliding the door of the tub.


"What do you want?! Is it bad to smile?" I nervously said when our body hits.

He leans closer to me until his face is almost an inch far against mine. I can't help but to close my eyes.

"Omo what is happening?" I said to myself


"Don't tell me your hitting my brother?

Tsk! Can't you tell that he is only playing with you? Or Maybe you're doing it on purpose to make me jealous.

Sorry but it will never work anymore. " he coldly said


"What?! Can't you even hear what you are saying?!" I quickly opened my eyes filled with anger from what he said

How about you? Why are you hiding here? What did you do to Siwon huh?!" I asked him back


He just looks at me with his flaming beautiful eyes. Ughhh.. the way he looks at me is so seducing. 

  I can't help to gulp before I continue.


"I know you Donghae. You probably did something bad to him." I added



"Tsk! Don't tell me you know me because you don't! 

Just like me not knowing the real you." he suddenly becomes serious.

 

"I could see right through his eyes the pain of all the things I caused to him. It really breaks my heart to see him like this.

Though, It is nice to see him again this close. His lips... Ughhh.. I really want to taste his sweet kiss again.

Omo. What am I thinking again?" I unconsciously shook my head


I was about to respond to him when  "Ahhhhh----chhhhuuuuu!" he suddenly sneezed right into my face.


 
I can't help to look at him with my annoyed expression.

"Ewww!" I quickly said when I get my senses back while wiping all his saliva that went into my face 
 


And that fishboy just grins while looking at what he did.
I know this was really his intention. Ughhh..! This fishboy never change at all!




 

 

"Donghae.. Are you there?" Yuri suddenly knocked the bathroom


"Omo..! Omo!  Yuri is back! What are we going to do?" I can't stop fidgeting when I heard her voice


"Yes mom. Why?" He quickly said while he covered my mouth.


"I need to use the bathroom. Get out there quick." she said


"But I'm doing something here." he shouted


"Do it quick then. I need to use it now." Yuri ordered


"But it's going to take long. Why don't you use the bathroom upstairs?"


"All my stuff are there Donghae and besides Siwon is using the bathroom upstairs.

What are you doing there anyway? Why don't you do it upstairs with Yoona?!" Yuri teasingly added


"Eww!" I unconsciously made face while his hand is still covering my mouth


"No! I mean I want too but I can't." he teasingly stare at me.


"What are you saying Donghae? You hurry up! Unless you're hiding something there." Yuri seems to start suspecting

 


"Fine!" he replied back

You hide on the tub. Don't ever move or make any noise or you know what's gonna happen." he warned me

Btw, could you please zip up your pants first? It's disgusting." he teases 


"Yaaaah! What is wrong with you?!" I said irritably as I pushed him away,"Stop staring! Ughhh!" I quickly added while zipping my pants up. 

I looked at him while he was grinning. How come he could still joke in this kind of situation?! Aigooo...!
 

"Donghae! Hurry up!" Yuri shouted


"Bu-but I'm so scared." I unconsiously held his arm while shaking from fear when I heard her annoyed voice.
 
"Scared?No! Don't be. She is starting to ask what am I doing here for so long. I know you can do this." He suddenly looks at my eyes.

 

I don't really know what am I afraid of now. Am I like this because of Yuri ?

 

or maybe... I am scared to realize this is all just a dream.

 

He suddenly smiles at me while he continues, "Remember when we were playing hide and seek? You are always the last person left hiding. We couldn't find you at all because you were...Uhm..

the master of hiding." he said while smiling at me


I don't know if he is trying to encourage me or he is just being sarcastic
but those words especially his smiles make my heart feel at ease. .
Omo.. I can't believe he still remember that after all. My heart is jumping from joy.

But the sadness of knowing I have to forget all of this makes my heart cry.



"Ughhh.. Oh no. Why are you crying? She could definitely hear that. You are still a cry baby." he nervously said while wiping my tears from falling off


"Why is he doing all of this?" I said to myself while trying to control my tears from falling more but I really can't help it

 


He suddenly looks at me with his serious expression. 

"You told me before you are brave right? Then show it to me." he said while smiling


I can't help myself not to blush. I nodded at him and he assisted me to go on the tub. 


"Aish! Donghae! What are you really doing there? Stop playing around and get out now! I really need to pee." Yuri insisted


"I'll give you a signal when everything clears out." He gave me a sweet smile while he slowly closes the door. 


Is this just a dream? I can't believe this is really happening. A while ago I was trying so hard to forget him but now he suddenly brings back our memories I deeply hid in my heart. 


"What did you do there for so long Donghae?! I thought you have your own bathroom upstairs. Tsk!

Btw, Yoona and Siwon are looking for you. What is happening?" Yuri said when Donghae just got out from the bathroom
 

"No-Nothing." he stuttered

Omo.. Here she comes. Otoke? I'm really nervous. What if she saw me here? That would be a big problem. I know she won't believe me if I said we didn't do anything wrong. 
Sighs. Lord, please help me. Please make me invisible even for just 1 minute.



"Aish! I wonder what that kid is doing. He never really grows up. I still can't believe he's getting married soon. If his dad were only here, I'm sure he would be very happy." Yuri said while she peed


I tried so hard not to move and even breath. I am really scared of Yuri. Whenever she is looking at me, I feel like she would eat me alive.

 

But more than that, I want to prove him that I am brave enough to forget everything just for him.

 

"Wait. I forgot to ask what kind of signal is he talking about?

 

Omo! I know Yuri. She likes to hang out here in the kitchen even until midnight.  Otoke..? I'm gonna be stuck in this bathroom forever!
 



"I wonder if I should take a shower first?" Yuri said while she flushed the toilet bowl

 

"Please No! Omo! Fishboy what should I do?" 

 

"Nah..  Maybe later. I'll eat first. I wonder what should I cook for tomorrow morning. I better start preparing now." Yuri said while she washes her hands.

She then finally turned off the lights and closed the door.


"Phew! That was close. Thank you Lord!" I said to myself while I took a deep breath


I waited for minutes and up until now I couldn't hear any signal from him outside. I'm so scared of the darkness and I feel so hot but strange because

 

I still feel happy. 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Flashback

 

"Fishboy..Where are we? I don't think they can still find us here." I said to Donghae when we hid very far away from our friends when we were playing hide and seek in college. 


Okay, I know it's a child game, but  Minzy and Seungri insisted to play this with our other friends. She also said were supposed to partner up so fishboy and I ended up being partnered together.


"That's why they called it hide and seek rabbit. We're supposed to hide so they will not find us." he teased 

"But it's so dark in here fishboy. I'm so scared." I pretended to be scared just to hold his arm


"Don't worry rabbit. We could run fast if we saw a monster here." he chuckles


"Hey fishboy! Stop saying nonsense!" I shouted and we laughed together



"Why are we playing this again?" Top and Bom asked Minzy and Seungri while pretending to hide 


"Why Top? Aren't you having fun?" Seungri chuckles


"Haha stop guys! It's because ever since Dara unnie came back from Jeju, Donghae oppa and her became really awkward to each other. I think they really need some time alone." Minzy explained


"Then I guess we just have to wait for them to come back." Top yawned


"Can we eat corn while we're waiting?" Bom suggested




"Rabbit!"  I suddenly heard Donghae shouted outside



"Is that----? Kyaaaaaa!" I quickly covered my mouth from spazzing loud

That must be my go signal. Ahhhh! This is too much for my heart! Omo! Its so nice to hear him say that again. Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!" I said to myself while smiling from ear to ear.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 



"Is there something wrong Donghae? Why don't you go upstairs with Yoona instead of messing the kitchen?" Yuri asked Donghae when she saw him fidgeting and walking back and forth the kitchen many times



"Ahm.. Right.. I have to show you something upstairs mom. Let's go with me." Donghae stuttered



"Huh? What is that? I am cooking can't you see? I'll go later." she said



"But it's important mom. It's ahhh--- my surprise for Yoona!" he lied



"Really? What kind? Let me just turn this off." She said while she followed Donghae



"Phew..!" Donghae felt relieved for a second

 

You stay here for a second mom. I'll bring the surprise to you I promise." he quickly said when they get into his room.  


He quickly went downstairs and without thinking he shouted, "Rabbit!"


"What rabbit hon?" Yoona suddenly appeared 


"Ahaha.. I saw it on tv. They are so cute." Donghae stuttered when he saw Yoona and Siwon walking from the dining room


"Dara? Where have you been? You're so sweaty. What happened?" Siwon worriedly asked when he saw Dara coming towards them


Dara quickly looks at Donghae while Siwon is wiping her sweat on her face.
 

"I'm okay Siwon. Thanks." Dara replied

"Aww.. They are so cute. You guys should definitely be together." Yoona teases 
Right hon?"


Donghae smiled and looked down


"Oh yeah hon. Don't forget we have an appointment tomorrow at the church. Have you already found your birth certificate?" Yoona cheerfully asked


"No, not yet. I'll look for it later." he replied back.


"Where is your supri-" Yuri quickly stopped when she saw Yoona downstairs.


"I'll just show it to you later mom." he said in a low tone.


"I'm going upstairs hon." he added while he smiled at Yoona and totally ignored Dara.


"I told you that was just a dream." Dara said to herself.


"Did you just cry, Dara? 
Dara?" Siwon waved his hand in front of her when he noticed her spacing out.



"Huh? No! Of course not. I'm fine, Siwon. Thank you." Dara quickly said when she woke up from her deep thoughts.


"I want to show you something tomorrow. I'm sure you'll like it." Siwon said, smiling at her.


"Thank you Siwon...for everything." Dara replied, giving him a weak smile.

 

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this took long! Sorry for hanging you guys last chappie. Please comments and subscribes.

Sorry for all the errors. Until Next time!!!! <3