Chapter 30 - Beach

One More Chance

Chapter 30

 

Dara couldn’t control her giddy smile as soon as she turned her back from Donghae. She reached the doorknob handle and immediately entered the cabin while holding her pounding chest. As her eyes scanned around the old house, she saw Yoona coming out of her room. A sudden guilt struck her guts upon seeing her. Dara greeted her weakly. “Ah..Yoona...good morning. How are you?” Dara asked Yoona awkwardly when their eyes met. 

 

“I’m better now. Thanks Dara. How are you? Wait, did u injure your ankle?” Yoona asked worriedly when she noticed a handkerchief wrapped around her ankle. It looks a familiar handkerchief, Yoona thought to herself.

 

 

“Ahh this..  it’s nothing. I just tripped on something last night but I’m fine now.” Dara replied back.

 

“Are you sure? I have pain medication in my bag just in case your in pain. Did you sleep well? Which room did you sleep in?” Yoona asked again.

 

“Umm..” Dara swallowed hard. She thought for a moment what to say, what lies she would have to tell her, guilt swallowing her and her brain wasn’t processing well when  the door suddenly opened.

“She slept next to me. Donghae and Top shared a room last night.” Bom butted in when she heard their conversation outside. “How about you, Yoona? Did you sleep well last night?” Bom asked curiously. “Have you seen Siwon? He said he’s just gonna go to the toilet. He hasn’t come back after that.” She added.


Dara looked at Bom with a grateful expression.

 

“Oh..umm” Yoona uttered nervously upon hearing Siwon’s name when Donghae entered the house next.

 

 

“Hon!” Yoona excitedly called him upon seeing Donghae. She immediately run towards him to hug him.

 

“How are you? Are you feeling better now?” Donghae asked Yoona worriedly. His eyes then glances on Dara. Dara quickly diverted her eyes away from them.

 

“Yeah... I’m much better now. I'm sorry I made you worry. I miss you.” Yoona said pouting before she kissed his lips. 

 

Siwon just opened the door and saw the two kissed. He looked away and pretended to smile, ignoring them.

 

“The hot water is ready now. Let’s have some coffee before we see the summit!” Top told them, breaking the silence as he watched them over from the kitchen. 

 

“Yeah... I think I need a strong coffee to relax my nerves.” Bom added with sarcasm in her voice.

 

 

—-

 

The group of friends finally reached the summit of the mountain. It was about twenty minutes walk from the cabin. Yoona was holding Donghae’s hand, excitedly walking through the remaining trails. Bom, Top, and Dara following them and Siwon behind them seemed very preoccupied with his phone.

 

As soon as they reach the summit, all of them looked so excited and relaxed seeing the spectacular view from above the mountain.

The fresh air and the surroundings are exceptionally breathtaking and peaceful.

 

Of course they wouldn't forget taking pictures of their achievement. The group took pictures together, couple pictures, group pictures, and selfies. Everyone had a smile on their faces as they looked down at all the obstacles they overcame to reach the top.

 

Donghae, on the other side, pretending to take pictures of himself while Dara was behind him. He poked Dara secretly before he took a quick selfie of them on his phone. Dara tried to ignore him but he’s very persistent. She smiled nervously looking at Donghae’s phone when he took their selfie secretly. Donghae made sure everyone is busy and not looking at them.

 

Bom is at the back of them pretending to look at the pictures she took on her phone but she still saw their ninja moves. She couldn’t stop her giddy smile.

 

“Honey! Take a picture of me and my maid of honor.” Yoona asked Donghae before she gave her phone to him. “Dara, let’s go there I like the view there.” Yoona said grabbing Dara’s hand to the other side.

 

“Okay, ready? Smile.” Donghae said looking at the two. He took a deep breath before he pressed the camera.

 

Dara awkwardly smile while glancing at Donghae who told them to smile at the camera.

Yoona requested for another shot in a different angle of them. “Okay, 1, 2, 3 and Smile” he repeated and pressed the camera. He took another deep breath nervously while staring at the two laughing while doing wacky pose.

Yoona looked at the phone and asked to retake it again because she looked fat on that angle. She went to the left side and Dara at the other side. Donghae took another shot quickly with somewhat impatient expression. “Smile!” He said.

 

Yoona not satisfied yet asked for another shot with another pose. Donghae just let out a sigh of defeat. His impatience was beginning to show in his face. “Yah hon, it’s too much pictures already.” He said with annoyed voice while scratching the back of his head.

 

“But I don’t like that angle, hon. I look like in a y mode next to Dara. Look at my eyebrows. I look mean. Look at her, Dara looks like an angel with her baby face here compared to me.” She said.

 

“No you’re beautiful at every angle, trust me.” Donghae said without thinking to console her and also to stop her for demanding him for more pictures. He just felt the awkwardness especially when he caught Bom watching him taking pictures of the two with her smirk. 

 

Yoona agreed in defeat and just gave him a smile and demanded a kiss from him. “I trust you.” She said, leaning towards him with her protruding lips. Donghae kissed her back before glancing at Dara with his guilty eyes.

 

Dara immediately looked away, taking a deep breath looking hurt in her eyes. 

 

This is just the beginning of his torture, she thought. She snapped out of her trance when someone covered her eyes all of a sudden. She felt his big and rough hands as he covered her eyes. His muscular body was against her back. She knew it was Siwon.

 

“Yah! You scared me.” Dara exclaimed. 

“Don’t be scared. Just take a deep breath and feel the fresh air. Imagine your flying.” He whispered in her ear.

“What the heck are you saying, Siwon? Are you high?” She chuckled.

“Just do it. Trust me.” He insisted.

 

Dara with her eyes close took a long deep breath, filling up her both lungs with fresh air. She couldn’t help but smile when she felt the breeze caressing her cheeks. She stretches her both hands to her each side and imagined herself like she was really flying.

 

“Omo, I’m flying!” Dara excitedly said with a chuckle. “Thank you. It feels good!" She said to Siwon as she felt her frustration from the pain of seeing him with her suddenly disappear for a moment.

 

Siwon removed his hands over her eyes and wrapped his arm around her shoulder before he softly said, “of course anytime!" He said with a gentle smile. Dara couldn’t explain a sudden feeling of security when she was next to him. 

 

She looked at his eyes and noticed something was different with him ever since this morning. He seemed quiet and more distant like he has a problem. She gazed at him worriedly. “Are you okay? You look bothered.” Dara asked Siwon worriedly.

 

He looked at her and smile, “I’m okay, it’s me Siwon. I am always okay.” He teases, “How about you? I noticed you injured your ankle. Does it still hurt? What happened?” Siwon asked back.


 “Ahhh..that’s good to hear. I just tripped on something last night but I’m okay though. It’s me Dara. I’m always okay.” Dara said playfully copying his words.

 

"Tsk..copy cat." he said with a chuckle. Siwon then stares at Dara with his apologetic eyes, I‘m sorry, Dara. I said I would take of you but I got distracted last night. Siwon thought to himself and gave her a sweet smile.

 

Both of them smiled and laughed at each other with an obvious pain in their hearts.

 

 

Donghae and Yoona secretly stole glances at them. Yoona suddenly felt irritated just by looking at Siwon. Yoona tried her hardest to avoid Siwon since this morning. The tension and awkwardness between the two were very obvious. Siwon remained quiet and preoccupied throughout the hike up to the summit. Yoona’s flashback of what happened this morning suddenly registered in her brain.

 

Yoona's Flashback

Yoona woke up and immediately sat up on the bed with her eyes wide open. She felt weird inside her body. She cursed herself in her head when she saw herself , her undies and dress cluttered on the floor. She suddenly recalled what happened to her and Siwon last night. She bit her lips and hit her head several times, asking herself why she did that stupid huge mistake. Her face suddenly felt warm and red when the flashback of her and Siwon kissing and doing things they should have not done played back in her head. She was so drunk and she felt hopeless and lonely. Siwon was there next to her and it was her first time she felt appreciated. 
 

She gave all herself to the person she doesn’t love. She thought. She felt so guilty deep in her heart and all she could think of was Donghae and how she could hide it from him...How she could make it up for this big mistakes in her life. “I’m getting married in 3 weeks. This should have not happened at all. And it's with his brother!” Yoona told herself in panic.

 

 

She immediately called Siwon on her phone.

 

 

Siwon just got out of the toilet and saw Yoona calling his phone. He smiled excitedly and immediately answered the phone but before he could speak she told him hysterically, “What happened last night was a big mistake! Please forget about it and don’t tell it to anyone, especially Donghae. I’m begging you, Siwon. I’m getting married in 3 weeks and what happened was a huge mistake. I really hate myself! I won’t ever forgive myself for that mistake. Please help me by forgetting what happened last night. Please don't tell anybody!" She said on the phone crying.

 

Siwon looked down on the ground while holding his phone in his ear.

 

“What happened last night? I don’t remember anything.” he said to Yoona with a sad smile on his face. An awkward silence engulfed them before he hung up the phone. He took a deep breath and shook his head to brush his thoughts away. He then decided to take a morning jog to ease the pain in his heart.

 

 

The group of friends was able to return back to the starting point almost already around 8pm. They all reached the parking lot, tired and exhausted. Siwon went to the driver seat of the van with Top on the front passenger seat. Yoona, Donghae, Dara, and Bom at the back seating together. Dara asked for the window seat but Bom refused and reasoned out the baby in her tummy likes fresh air next to the window. Bom always use her baby in her tummy to exploit her friends, Dara thought to herself. 

 

They put all their gears and luggage at the back seat so every seat were occupied and she had no choice.

 

The car ride going back to the Airbnb was at least two hours. Siwon the radio before he started driving. Hard metal rock song played on and he started bobbing his head from the music.

 

“Yah Siwon, Change the music please? Something calmer and soft so we can sleep. We’re all exhausted from the hike.” Bommie requested.

 

“Ehhh, how about me? Do you want me to fall asleep while driving?” Siwon teases

 

“No...Just change the song to something that can give us all good vibes like love songs where we can all relate to. Let’s all be sentimental tonight, please?” Bom teases back.

 

Siwon smiled while shaking his head. He changed the station and some old famous love songs blasted in their ears. Love songs that made them reminisce what happened during the hike. 

 

 

🎶

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love ....

 

Yoona looked at the window as the car sped up, watching the darkness outside. Her mind wanders around. The flashback from what happened to her and Siwon last night kept on repeating in her mind. She tried to brush it off but she can’t. She was very exhausted mentally, physically, and emotionally. She slowly rested her head on Donghae's shoulder and whispered, “I love the song.” 

 

“Me too.” Donghae whispered back, smiling at her.

 

~~

🎶

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight 🎵🎵

 

<<<< Flashback<<<

 

Yoona closed the door of the room and removed her night gown in front of Donghae, showing her curves with her y red lingerie. She untie her hair letting it flow over her body.  She took a deep breath nervously while she approached Donghae who was looking at her. He was sitting on the foot of the bed in front of the close door.

 

Yoona kissed Donghae gently and he kissed her back. Yoona started kissing his neck down to his chest. He groaned when he felt her lips on his chest. The smell of her sweet scent made him more . He wrapped his arms around her and their bodies pressed together. He slowly laid her down on the bed while kissing her lips. His hand roamed over her soft curves.

 

“Do you think we’ll still be like this when we get get older?” 

“I mean even when we already have gray hair or when we already have our grandchildren. Will you still be clingy like this, fishboy?

 

Donghae suddenly heard Dara’s voice in his head. He took a deep breath and tightly close his eyes. He started kissing her deepening it this time but he couldn’t remove Dara in his thoughts. He told himself it’s unfair to Yoona to do this while thinking of Dara. He has to stop confusing himself for his feelings for the two women in her life. Donghae told himself. He suddenly stopped and got up from the bed. 

 

Yoona looked at Donghae worriedly, “hon are you okay?” 

“Yes, hon. I’m sorry I don’t think I’m ready to do this.” He replied in panic.

“What do you mean you’re not ready?! We are getting married in like three weeks now? Is it because of your ex? Are you still in love with her?!” Yoona cried, she felt so down and embarrassed to herself. She felt so low of herself for forcing him to make love with her when he declined her several times already.

 

“I did everything to make you forget her. Tell me! What does she have that I don’t have?! Tell me! I am willing to change myself just for you. Please tell me." Yoona added, crying.

Donghae hugged Yoona, comforting her. “What are you saying? Pabo. It’s not because of her. I just want to make our first to be special. I want to prepare something special for that night. Don’t think anything nonsense. We are getting married and I will be yours and you’ll be mine forever. When that time comes, we will do this every day and night. I promise.” Donghae said to her with a sweet smile.

 

Fast Forward>>>>

 

Yoona came back to her senses when she felt Donghae moved fixing his seat. She tried to take a nap but all the thoughts in her mind just kept her awake. She opened her eyes and glanced to the rear view mirror. She saw Siwon’s eyes focused on the road while driving.

 

“You’re beautiful. Very beautiful.” Siwon told her staring in her eyes. He gave her a sweet smile before coming closer to her. He slowly move his face inches away from her face then he wiped her tears away.

“You don’t have to wear anything fancy to make any guys fall in love with you. My brother is just too dense to realize that.” He added.

 

Siwon’s voice kept repeating inside her head as she listened to the song.

 

 

~~

🎵🎵

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know

She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes 🎵🎵🎵

 

Donghae’s mind floating around as he listened to the song playing in the radio. He tried to sleep, fixing his position but he couldn't help spacing out. Flashbacks of what happened to him and Dara last night entered his mind. 

 

<<<< Donghae's Flashback 

 

The pain and sufferings he had been through all these years after Dara left him without any words. All those memories and feelings came back to him after he heard from Bom that she was lost last night. With his heavy heart, he ran into nowhere looking for her just like what he did when he first found out that all her belongings was gone in their closet. He has to find her, Donghae kept repeating to himself with his worried expression. The sound of the thunder blasting in the sky and the heavy rain made him more worried for Dara. 

I need to find her to clarify my feelings for her. I need to solve my confusion in order to finally move on. Donghae repeatedly telling to himself.

 

>Fast Forward>>>> 

 

Donghae snapped out of his trance when he felt Yoona held his hand tight. Both of them looked at each other and smiles before they closed their eyes.

 

Recollections from the past of him and Yoona flashes to Donghae's mind. From the time where they accidentally met each other in the bar, the time of accident where he was almost killed while running after her to get the ring back, the time where he woke up in the hospital and she was there by his side. That was when they had their first accidental kiss. The time where he was in a rehab almost giving up but she encouraged him to fight and not give up. The cheerful and bubbly Yoona that made his heart beat again when he was already done with his life. Donghae used Yoona at first to forget Dara and he...

 

He really fell in love with her.

 

When Donghae saw Dara again at the airport with Yoona, he suddenly became confused of his feelings for them. He doesn’t want to hurt them especially Yoona, the girl that healed his heart but he also couldn’t remove Dara and the past from his heart.

~~~

 

🎶🎶

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

🎶🎶

 

Siwon tried his best to focus on the road but he couldn’t keep himself stealing glances on Yoona from his rearview mirror. The song made him sentimental somehow. He shook his head to remove the thoughts of the flashback of him and Yoona last night. One big mistake that should have not happened at all. When he saw from the beginning that Donghae was falling for Yoona while she helped him through the darkness of his life, he knew he should give up. Siwon gave up his feelings for Yoona, the girl of her dream and he told himself when he saw Donghae coming back to his old self, all the sacrifices he had were all worth it.

~~

Another familiar song played on the radio. Dara tried to take a nap but despite her exhaustion from the hike, she couldn’t because she felt uncomfortable knowing Donghae was sitting next to her. She heard Yoona and Donghae’s conversations and it made her heart aches from jealousy. She remembered how thoughtful and caring he was to her last night. She remembered their past memories where she was only his priority. She remembered those days when he used to be only hers.

 

🎶

We were as one babe

For a moment in time

And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine
Now you wanna be free
So I'm letting you fly
'Cause I know in my heart babe
Our love will never die, no

 

You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me?
Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby

 

🎶

 

“Dara are you awake?” Siwon woke up Dara from her deep thoughts

“Yes, Siwon. Are you okay? Do you need anything?” Dara asked

“Yes, can you pass me a bottled water?” Siwon requested. 

Dara grabbed a bottled water and open the lid before she reached it to him.

Siwon took the bottled water and drank everything. He gave the empty bottled water to Dara and thanked her. 

 

“Thank you, Dara. Are they all asleep?” He asked

“I think so.” Dara replied

“Wow, it's so unfair for the driver. Ha ha ha” He laughed. “Joke.. Why can’t you sleep? Don't you like the song?” Siwon asked again

“You’re so funny, Siwon. Just let me know if you were sleepy. I’ll switch with you. Hmm.. if I liked the song? not really.” she replied.

 

“I don’t think you renew your driving license here in Korea, are you? Don’t worry I got it. We’re almost there. I’m just joking with you. Why you don't like the song? I thought it's good.” Siwon said with a laugh before he reached the switch to change the station.

 

‘Some’ by Soyu and Jungigo song played on. 

 

🎶

 

These days,

It feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not

It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not

What are we?

I’m confused, don’t be aloof

 

It feels like we’re lovers,

It seems like we’re lovers but not

Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me

These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friends

🎶

 

“I don’t like that song too.” Dara said with sarcasm.

Siwon chuckles and immediately changed the station again. 

 

🎶

Oh baby just tell me, tell me, tell me that you feel the way I do
‘Cause baby I’m lovin’, lovin’, lovin’ how I feel when I’m with you
The little things about you just makes me smile
Wouldn’t even ask for nothing more
Just you and me my baby, baby, baby, baby boo

🎶

 

“I like that song. ‘Things i’d like to do with my lover’ by G.NA. Let’s do all of that, Dara.” Siwon teases

“Shut up, Siwon and just focus driving.” Dara said with chuckles.

 

Dara finally fell asleep after a while during the car ride. Her head kept swaying from left to right and forward. Donghae sitting next to her noticed her head almost dropped to his shoulder but she woke up a little bit straightening up her head and went back to sleep again. Dara’s head motion swaying and almost dropping from side to side woking her up while asleep repeatedly occurred during the ride. Donghae glances at everyone in the car who were all sleeping except of course to Siwon who was driving the car. He reached Dara’s head and slowly assisted it on his shoulder.

 

🎶

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes, and the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know...

 

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go, " and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say "Yes"

🎶

 

Donghae took a deep sigh and slowly leaned his head back to the headrest of his seat. He looked at Yoona who was sleeping on his lap and Dara who was also sleeping with her head resting on his shoulder. His heart was more confused and struggling to understand his feelings for the two. He caught Siwon’s eyes looking at him in the rearview mirror. “You really like girls song, aren't you?" Donghae teases. Siwon lips curled into weak smile and just chuckles.

 

~~

 

The next morning everyone slept until late noon. They woke up late and still felt sleepy. They all decided that day would be a resting day for them. Yoona and Donghae decided to go see Yoona’s house to visit her parents again after lunch. Siwon told them he would be outside for a walk. Top and Bom just stayed on the couch while watching t.v and eating corn snacks.

 

Dara went upstairs to their bedroom and decided to just sleep when she felt her phone vibrates. “Unknown number?” She told herself. She ignored it but it kept calling her. When she finally answered it, she heard a familiar voice. “Yah! Why aren’t you answering your phone?!” He asked with annoyance.

 

“Who is this? I don’t just answer an unknown numbers.” Dara replied.

 

“Yeah? Just save my number from now on. Let’s go meet outside. I’m here at Hamdeok beach.” 

 

“Why are you in the beach? Is Yoona with you?” Dara asked 

 

“Why do you have many questions?! Just come here quick!” Donghae said before he hang up the phone.

 

“What’s wrong with that fish?! He really wants to torture me. Tsk!” Dara said to herself sighing in defeat.

 

 

~~

 

Dara took a taxi cab going Hamdeok beach. It took her approximately 30minutes to get there. 

As soon as she got out of the car, she saw the long white sand beach and a light house. The view is breathtakingly beautiful. She took a long and deep breath to fill her lungs with the fresh air. She flinched back slightly out of surprise when she felt someone grabbed her hand.

“What took you so long?” Donghae asked her as he held her hand, intertwining his fingers with Dara. He started to walk leading her towards the white sand.

 “What are we doing here? Where is Yoona?” Dara asked Donghae while they started walking towards the sand. “Wait.” Dara said and stopped for a second. She bent down, letting go his hand to remove her flip flops. She put them inside her beach bag before she held Donghae’s hand, intertwining their fingers again. Both of them smiled at each other when their eyes met. They started walking again towards the ocean. The grains of sand against their feet and the view of the waves crashing to the white sands made their hearts felt at ease.

 

There are few people on the beach. Some are youngsters playing on the sands and running around. Some people are playing volleyball and some are just relaxing with their beach towels on the sand.

 

“What do you think people do in the beach?” Donghae replied with sarcasm. “Yoona is with her parents and her whole relatives were there so she was busy entertaining them. I told her i’ll walk around for the meantime.” 

 

“Oh okay.. the weather is so nice. Too bad I didn’t bring my swimsuit.” Dara told him as they approached the ocean. “Omo! it’s cold.” she said when she stepped on the water. “But it's so beautiful.” Dara added, looking over the blue ocean.

 

“Yeah, you’re so beautiful.” Donghae said gazing at Dara whose eyes were close while she took a deep breath.

 

“Huh?” Dara asked him, her eyes snapped open when she heard what he said.

 

Donghae smiles playfully and said, “I said you don’t need to wear a swimsuit to swim because I will do this anyway.” He told her and splashed her playfully with the water.

 

“Yah! It’s cold Omo! You’re so bad! Stop that! You think I will let this pass! I’m gonna get back at you!” Dara said while splashing him back with water. The two ran around chasing each other while playing with the water. Donghae caught her despite the splashes of water Dara is throwing at him. He hugged her tight to stop her from doing that and the two started laughing nonstop. “Yeah, let me go!” Dara demanded. Donghae didn’t listen to her instead he carried her over down to the deep part of the ocean.

 

 “Yah! I can’t swim on the deep part!” Dara said, wrapping Donghae’s neck with her arm when she felt her feet was not touching the bottom part of the ocean anymore.

 

“Until now you don’t know how to swim?” Donghae teases

“I know how to swim but I’m scared to swim when I know it’s deep. Put me back to the shore!” Dara demanded.

“Nope. I don’t want to.” Donghae teases, “Just hold onto me. I will never leave you, I promise.” Donghae added.

A pang of guilt hit her chest upon hearing his words. She became quiet and Donghae noticed it.

“You okay? Don’t be scared. Fishboy is here to save the day.” Donghae said consoling him but Dara’s expression became even more sad.

“Yah! Did I say something wrong? Talk to me, rabbit.” Donghae asked her worriedly while looking at her eyes.

“Nothing. I’m just cold.” Dara said before hugging Donghae tight. She diverted her eyes away from him so he wouldn’t see the tears that was about to fall from her eyes. Donghae sighed in relief and hugged Dara tight. “You need to wet your head so you won’t get cold. Hold your breath.” Donghae said before diving deep down with Dara still hugging him.

 

Donghae looked at Dara while they were under the water. Dara closed her eyes tight as she was very scared. Her eyes snapped open when she felt Donghae’s lips pressed against her lips. His eyes gazing at her under water seemed to smile at her before he closed his eyes deepening his kiss. Dara closed her eyes too and kissed him back.

 


~~

To be continued>>>

 

~~

Sorry for the errors. 
please comments and upvote..

Till next week! 
have a great weekend!❤️