The Bet

One More Chance




"Are you mad at me, Rabbit?" Donghae asked, looking like a little puppy at Dara who was busy reading her book.


"Go away, you're bothering me."


Donghae didn't move but instead moved in closer, his head completely in the way of her book. 


"What?!"


"Do you love me?" he asked, kissing her nose.

"No," she said calmly, still trying to focus on her book.


"Then why did you agree to live with me?"


"Will you go away?!!!" she yelled at him.


"I knew it. You are mad at me. Was it because I didn't introduce you properly to my grandparents, rabbit?" he asked, now kissing her neck while she began to squirm. She hated it when he would kiss her neck it just felt so good. Whenever he began to kiss her neck, she couldn't help not to feel a shiver down her spine.


""Pffff! Of course not.....please. Why would I? Could you stop now?! I'm trying to focus here!" Her words were less than convincing.


"Rabbit, you know my grandparents are so old-fashioned. If they found out that we are living together without marriage, I'm sure they would have gotten a heart attack." he explained.


She deeply sighed before she replied, "Really?! Then, Why didn't you even tell I'm your girlfriend?! Are you really that ashame of me?! Well thinking about it, I'm not really your type from the first place. Oh yeah! I am very far away from all your ex-girlfriends who are all young and y!" Dara finally bursted out but Donghae couldn't help not to laugh. 


"What is so funny, huh?! Grrrr! I really hate you fishboy! I hate you forever!" Dara yelled, throwing pillows at him.


"Nothing. I just....always find it y when you are jealous." Donghae said and bit his lips to hide his giddy smile.


Dara quickly looked away to hide her giddiness. She just hate it when he knows what to say to melt her heart.


"Pffft! Who said I'm jealous? Oh please." Dara quickly resumed reading her book to pretend she was still mad when she suddenly lifted into the air.


"What are you doing, fishboy?! Put me down! Now!" Dara shouted, dropping her book on their bed.  
Donghae slid his feet into his slippers and walked down the stairs towards the door outside.


"Where are you going fishboy?! Put me down I said!"


"To the church to get married," he said, catching her by surprise with another kiss, this time it was returned. That was one thing she couldn't help. When he kissed her, she couldn't resist not to return his kisses. 


"Wait, what?! Fishboy, would you stop?! It is cold out here! Let's go back inside. This is not funny anymore!" Dara said completely shock as soon as his words registered in her brain.


"Who said I'm joking? I'm serious rabbit. I want to marry you now. I want not only my grandparents to know but the whole universe that you are my one true love, my everything, and my life. I want you to be my wife, rabbit. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." Donghae said looking deep into her eyes.

Dara averted her eyes and blushed really hard but still she couldn't hide her giddy smile. "Fishboy, I told you I'm not ready yet. I still have a lot of dreams." she pouted, sadly.


"So.... Is that mean you love your dreams more than me?" Donghae asked in a jealous tone.


"Fishboy, don't be like this. Of course, that is not true!"



"What if I asked you to choose between me and your dreams?" he added in a serious tone.

 

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I would choose you, fishboy. To be your wife someday is one of my dreams too."


"So you will marry me...someday?" Donghae gazed at her eyes, little bit disappointed when he said the word someday.


"Of course I do! ...but not now! Seriously, fishboy?! This is the LAMEST proposal I have ever seen in my life! Besides, I don't want to get married in my pajamas! I want to be beautiful on our wedding! Tsk." Dara playfully said, rolling her eyes.


"But you are the most beautiful woman in my eyes already, rabbit." Donghae said in a serious tone, still staring at Dara's eyes.


Dara playfully hit Donghae's face slightly, causing him to smile. "Stop staring at me like that! You look like a ert." Dara teased.


"But it's true, rabbit. You are the most beautiful and iest woman in my eyes. I just can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life." Donghae added and gently kissed her on her lips. 


"That was so CHEESY, fishboy... but you really know how to get me with your words. I love you." Dara leaned upwards and gave him a quick peck on his lips.



"I love you more, rabbit.  So.... you are not mad at me anymore....right?" he sweetly asked, moving his eyebrows up and down suggestively.


"I knew it! You just said those words to make me feel guilty! Hmp!"

 

"PLEASE...? Don't get mad at me anymore my beautiful wife, my one true love."

 

"Tsk! Let me think about it....hmmm...Why don't we go to our room first?" Dara said in a y tone while twirling her hair.

 

"Really?!" Donghae excitedly said, grinning from ear to ear. He quickly obeyed her order, carried her back inside, and settled her down on their bed. Donghae bit his lower lip while waiting patiently at what she would say next.


"What are you standing there for, my fishy? Come here beside me." she ordered in a seducing tone, gesturing him with her index finger. She then started to fan her oversize shirt to show her black-laced bra.

Donghae gulped nervously as he sat beside Dara. "Do you really think I'm y?" She suddenly asked, pulling his shirt down along with her on their bed. "Sssuper y!" he quickly replied, stuttering. Dara turned her head so that he wouldn't see her smile and then faced him only to roll her eyes.

"Even ier than Hyuna and your other exes?" she playfully asked while staring at him.


"Pffft! You're even ier than Megan Fox, rabbit." he replied with a wink. She smiled up at him and rolled her eyes before pulling him down completely with her onto the bed, kissing him deeply. "You are such an idiot, fishboy. I love you." 


"I love you more, my one and only true love." he softly said under his breath while reaching the switch of the bedside lamp.

 

--==End of Flashback==--



DARA's POV
 



"Mrs. Kwon, my one true love, my everything, and my life.....Kim Yoona."  
 

 

 



Those words he used to describe her just keep repeatedly pounding through my head. I tried my best to ignore it but it only made me remember those times when those words were once mine.
 

 

I tried to ignore the pain but no matter how hard I tried, my heart just keeps breaking over and over again. 

 

I just wanna be happy for him but my heart don't want to listen to this lie anymore. I tried my hardest to watch them as their lips met, hoping that by torturing myself would somehow help me feel immune to this pain lancing through my heart.... but I was wrong. The pain was even more excruciating.


I quickly felt tears swell up in my eyes. I was almost about to scream this agony when I felt something warm held me down tight. Siwon suddenly took my hand in his and gave it a tight squeeze. That gestures of him somehow gave me comfort and strength that I really needed at that time. I looked up at him and he gave me a sweet yet reassuring smile. If it wasn't for him, I probably would not able to control this foolish heart of mine. I would have probably ruined the happiness of my one and only true love all over again.


 

What is it that, that you don't understand, stupid heart?! Why don't you listen to me? All I want is him to be happy even if that happiness.... would cause me this kind of unbearable pain that I know for sure would never heal for the rest of my life. 


I did my best to smile back at Siwon, hiding all the pain that's slowly killing me inside. I whispered thank you at him for bringing me back to reality, and for reminding me again that my happiness is just to see my fishboy happy forever...even if the only way to achieve it is to watch him happy from a far with someone else.


"Oh. I am very sorry. Ah-I thought you and her...haha! That was really a bad mistake. Aigoo! I'm really sorry. K-Kim Yoona, right? You are such a lucky girl to have a wonderful guy like him, and you too...um..." Mrs Kwon faced at Siwon. "I'm Siwon, nice too to meet you, Mrs. Kwon." he replied.

"Siwon, that is really a nice name.  Nice to meet you too. You are very lucky to have a girlfriend like Dara. She seems a very nice girl. Dara is your name if I remember it correctly, and he was Donghae, right?" she asked, looking at me and Donghae again.


"N-no!" I frantically waved my hand in front of her to disagree.


"No? Your name is not Dara?" 


"Ahaha! I mean, yup! My name is Dara but w-we are just friends." I said pointing my thumb repeatedly to Siwon and myself.

"Oh! Forgive me! What am I saying?! I thought you and him are in a relationship because you guys are holding each other's hand." the ajuhmma frantically apologized while pointing down to Siwon's left hand which still on top of my right hand."


I glanced down at our hands together and gasped unconsciously when what she said just registered my brain. I quickly brushed off my hand from him and nervously laughed like an idiot.

 


"Oh, really?! I didn't see that! You guys are hiding something from us. I knew it!" Yoona excitedly said as she stood up and leaned forward to check for our hands.


"Ahahahaha! NO! I-it's not what you think, Mrs. Kwon. Y-You never change at all. You're s-still a joker." I said in a shaky voice. Siwon just chuckled at what I said.


"Yah! What is so funny about?! Why don't you tell them the truth?!" I asked Siwon in my obviously annoyed voice.

"You mean the truth?" Siwon stupidly asked with a grin on his face. 

 

This guy was obviously annoying me. I glared at him but he only chuckled again.



"Don't worry about that, Mrs. Kwon. Besides, I really like Dara so much and that's the truth." he playfully said and winked at me.


"Ahahahaha! T-that was a good one, Siwon! You and Mrs. Kwon are really funny!" I hit Siwon's shoulder as hard as I could while pretending to laugh at his annoying joke.

 



Ahhhh...That punch felt really good! Tsk!

 

====



AUTHOR's POV




Siwon winced a little bit from Dara's punch, but still try his hardest to smile as he gently rubbed his affected shoulder.


Yoona and Mrs. Kwon could not help but chuckle at Dara and Siwon's playfulness. Donghae, on the other hand, glared at them with anger and 
pain. Unknown to him, Mrs. Kwon was looking at him at the same time. She slightly shook her head and said, "Well, I hope you guys could find your own real happiness. I apologize again. To make up for my trouble, I will treat you all with our very own special appetizer and dessert. It is so nice to meet to you guys again." Mrs. Kwon said before she left.




An awkward silence engulfed the four as they started to eat. 

 



Hon! These are so amazing! You've got to try this!" Yoona said excitedly, pressing a bread stick to Donghae's lips. 

Donghae smiled and opened his mouth, allowing Yoona to feed him as he took a bite. He chewed it slowly, nodding his head while Yoona quickly put the rest of the bread in . Donghae couldn't help not to laugh at her cuteness.

"Hon, take it slow. There are still a lot more here." Donghae while gently rubbing her back. 

"I can't help it. These foods here are really amazing! Dara, Siwon, you have to try this. It taste really good!" Yoona exclaimed before pushing a forkful of noodles in . She held back another moan at all the different spices on her tongue before looking up at Donghae again. 


Yoona blushed when Donghae wiped . She gave him a sweet smile in return.


Dara's mind, on the other hand, tried hard to wander around a place where pain is not known at all. While spacing out, Siwon playfully put a lot of foods on her plate. She snapped out of her trance after a few seconds and quickly gave Siwon a killer gaze. "Stop. That's too much." she mouthed in a discreet way but Siwon just grinned and kept putting variety of foods on her plate. 
Dara scrunched her nose and crinkled her eyebrows together as she grabbed his hand to stop him. She shifted to his side a little bit and looked up at him with her death glare. When their eyes met, Siwon suddenly burst out laughing which made everyone looked at them. 


Yoona giddily nudged Donghae discreetly, gesturing him to look at Siwon and Dara. Donghae gave her a small smile in return, glanced at them quick, and then resumed eating.


Dara hit Siwon's hand really hard before she let it go. Then, she gave an apologetic smile to the people who were looking at them. She sat up straight and was about to eat again when she noticed Yoona's teasingly smile at her. She just shook her head and deeply sighed in return. She then quickly stared down to her plate, avoiding not to look at Donghae at all cost.


"You should eat a lot more so you wouldn't have to use those vitamins in your purse." Siwon teased again.


"Oh, you even looked inside her purse. That is really a big progress, Siwon!" Yoona teasingly added. Dara just ignored the two as she continued eating.


"Ah! We should definitely take a picture guys. I will post it on my Facebook so everybody could see our double date!" Yoona playfully said and quickly searched her phone in her purse but didn't see it. "Hon, can I borrow your phone? I think I forgot mine in the car." Donghae quickly pulled out his phone in his pocket and gave it to Yoona. 


"Come on guys, lets take a pictures together. How do you do this again hon?" Yoona asked Donghae. Donghae then pressed something on his phone to go to the camera.

After that, Yoona was about to ask a waitress to take pictures of them when Dara offered she would do it instead. "It's okay, Yoona. Um...I think it would be better if it just you two first."

"Come on, Dara. Just one... Please? Camera shy?" Yoona teased. 


"Yup. It's okay, Yoona. Let me have that. I'll take a picture of you two." Dara insisted, still not looking at Donghae.


"Fine!" Yoona pouted and handed the phone over to Dara. 


"Wait! How's my hair looks first?" Yoona asked, shifting to the side to face Donghae. He gave her a smile and gently tuck her hair behind her ears. "Perfect." Donghae softly said.


Dara gulped big before she looked up straight at them. "Ready?" she asked while holding the phone with her trembling fingers. She moved her hand telling them to squeeze a little closer.


Donghae then, put his arm around Yoona and pulled her closer before he looked at Dara for the photo. 


Dara felt her heart suddenly constrict, bile rising at the sight of the couple but she still tried to put on the best smile she could get even though it was really hard.


"Smile." She weakly said, holding the phone up at them. Both smiled at the camera though Donghae gave Dara a cold gaze at the same time, causing her to accidentally pressed a wrong button.


Siwon was carefully observing the two.


"Wait, I think I didn't get that. How do you go to the camera again?" Dara nervously asked, leaning forward directly to Yoona. Yoona asked Donghae instead, since she doesn't know how to use his phone neither.


Donghae sighed before he held out his hand for his phone. Dara was about to hand it over when he suddenly leaned forward against her, placing his hand over her trembling hand that still holding the phone. Dara's heart beat even faster, causing her to flinch a bit. 

 


"Are you okay, Dara?" Yoona noticed her strange reaction.


"Yeah. Haha." she weakly said while holding her breath.

Donghae gave her a cold stare. With his hand still slightly against her, he pressed a button on the side of his phone to let her reviewed the picture she took. He scrolled down to look for it but found nothing. Dara's chest tightened when she saw all Yoona's pictures on his gallery.

"Yeah, you didn't get that shot. Just pressed this button again when you are ready." Donghae softly said but Dara seemed to be lost in thought and didn't even hear what he said. 

 

She snapped out when Donghae let go of her hand. Donghae and Yoona did the same pose while waiting for Dara to take another shot.


Dara bit her lip, sputtering curses on her head while figuring out what button he said she should press again. Thankfully, Siwon suddenly took the phone from her. He requested he wanted to do it instead, since he thought he was a good photographer. He took a picture of them and quickly gave the phone back at Donghae.


"Thank you Siwon and Dara. Hon, take them a picture too. Just one! For a remembrance...please!" Yoona insisted. Dara was about to refuse but Siwon quickly put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her body close to his. Dara glared at him and tried to move away but he just tightened his grip on her shoulder. Yoona couldn't help not to squeal from giddiness.  "Come on, Dara. Smile!" Yoona teased again. Dara smiled a little just to get over it.


Donghae rolled his eyes before he took a picture of them, but he grinned afterwards.


"Let me see it, hon!" Yoona excitedly asked but Donghae quickly put his phone back in his pocket. "UM-I'll just show it to you later, hon. It's already out of battery." he lied. 



"Oh. Okay." Yoona pouted. "Oh speaking of it, Dara. Thank you for helping my Hae to look for his phone this morning."


"His phone?" Dara just stared at them wonderingly, blinking. Donghae gulped nervously.


"Yeah, his phone. This morning... remember? When you helped me look for his birth cer--" But before Yoona could even finish her sentence, Donghae quickly put a ginger bread on . Yoona glared at Donghae, dumbfounded. 


Donghae had to bite his lip to keep from bursting out laughing at the expressions on Yoona's face. 
"I...really... like... that... bread." Donghae said but suddenly burst out laughing at Yoona's dumbfounded reaction. Yoona hit Donghae slightly and put a big bread stick on his mouth to get back at him while laughing at each other.



Dara bit her lips and quickly averted her eyes. Siwon glanced at her and sighed. He looked around, thinking deeply but an evil grin suddenly formed on his lips when his gaze landed on the two German Shepherds across their table.



He quickly nudged Dara's foot under the table but she just ignored him because she still mad about the picture. He kept doing it over and over again until Dara glared at him and kicked his foot in return. Siwon winced a bit but quickly gestured to look at the table in front of them. She furrowed her eyebrows, confused, before she followed his gaze. Her eyes landed onto the two dogs who were both under the table across them, 'doing something'. It took her a few seconds before she remembered their bet. Dara's eyes widened and quickly bit her lower lip. She looked at Siwon with a puppy face but he just shook his head with an evil grin on his face.


Unknown to them, Yoona and Donghae also followed their gazes. "Eww, Siwon! Why would you want Dara to look at them, especially when she is still eating?!" Yoona asked indignantly.


"No, No! It is not what you think about." Siwon shook his head and frantically waved his hand to deny it, giving them an innocent smile at the same time.


Donghae gave him a glare that could definitely penetrate into his skull.



"I need to go to the restroom." Dara quickly said and ran off as fast as she could.


"Dara, wait! See?! What the heck did you do, Siwon?!" Yoona scolded him but he denied it again evenly. He then quickly ran after Dara.

 

===



Dara took a deep breath while thinking hard how she could get away from the upcoming embarrassment when she suddenly noticed Siwon was following her. She walked faster but Siwon quickly caught up. She almost ran towards the restroom but, "And where do you think you are going, scary cat?" Siwon said as he blocked the door of the ladies restroom.

"To the restroom. Isn't it obvious?!" Dara retaliated.


"Then what? You will hide? You know you couldn't hide there forever. Tsk! What a baby..." Siwon cooed.


 

"No, I'm not! Why would I?!" Dara replied back, irritated.

"So how about the bet?" he demanded, leaning closer to her.


"W-what bet?" Dara swallowed hard nervously. She quickly gave him a cute smile while batting her eyelashes at him.


Siwon averted his eyes while grinning from ear to ear, trying his hardest not to burst out laughing, "Fine! I'll help you remember then." he playfully said while glaring at her, leaning more and more closer and then slowly whispered something into her ear.




Flashback (Chapter 9)


"Oh by the way, cry baby. Do you still remember when we went to Busan for a vacation? When you lost while playing hide and seek?" Siwon teasingly asked Dara.


"Of course I do! I will never ever forget that! I wonder who was that dumb kid who told me a wrong direction!" Dara retorted.


"That was me!" Siwon proudly said.


"HA! And you're still proud of it?! Aissh! You are the meanest!" Dara hit him slightly.


 

"Because you were so gullible! HA! HA! Oh, why don't we play that old game again when we were on the van, the punching thingy?"


"Punching? You mean Punch buggy?" 


"Yeah! That one! But instead of a punch, let's just dare whoever lose first. You know, I don't want to break your bones. Puhaha!." Siwon stuck out his tongue at her.

"No freaking way! That's only for kids, and who says you will win against me anyway?! In your dreams!" Dara retaliated.


"Then why don't you change the rule then. Oh come on! Scary cat! You're just scared to lose. What a cry baby!" Siwon teased again, "If you win, I promise I will stop teasing you and I will do whatever you tell me....ANYTHING!"


Dara tried her best not to bite his bait but no matter how immature she thought that game was, she couldn't help not to feel tempted.


She stared at him and lifted her chin up, arching her brow, "You mean you will do anything I told you? Even if I tell you to get in front of many people?" she challenged him. 


"Sure! But if you lose, you will have to do my dare. Pinky swear?" He smirked deviously. "Just a friendly reminder, I haven't lost this game yet." he boasted.


Dara rolled her eyes, and sighed in disbelief that he still accepted her dare.  "No! You-will-lose-to-me! I swear! But I just have one condition."


"Sure!" he said with a smirk.



"Why don't we change that Volkswagen to anything we want so it is fair for both of us." She said, challenging him with her gaze.


"Cool. What do you bet?" Siwon accepted her challenged again.


Dara furiously turned at him and gave him a naughty but devious look. "I will do ANYTHING you want, if you see any couple who are doing 'it' in front of many people." She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned contently.


"What do you mean by doing 'it'?" Siwon furrowed his eyebrows confusedly.


Dara gulped and raised her eyebrows, sighed deeply before she responded again, "Well you know, if you see any couple doing 'IT'. You know, how should I explain this..um...If they do that kind of stuff that is not appropriate to do in front of other people, especially to those children under 18." Dara put air quotes on the words it, not appropriate, and under 18.


 

Siwon shook his head, still didn't get what she meant by 'IT'.


"Aisssh! Come on! You know what I mean! What do couple usually do together when they are ALONE that is not really appropriate to do in front of many people?! You know that very passionate and sensual thingy!" 


Siwon just stared at her with his furrowed brows, scratching the back of his head. He seemed like he was listening to some kind of alien language.


Dara deeply sighed in defeat. She started to talk slowly and loudly like she was talking to a five year old kid, " What... I meant...is that... if...you see... any couple....who are..>gulped< canoodling, making love or ...baby, making out..., or any couple who are having for heaven sake!...in front of many people, you win! If not, you lose and you have to walk in front of many people! Is that clear enough?! Aisssh!" she yelled out, irritatedly. She quickly bit her lips and looked away, blushing when she noticed his reaction.


Siwon's eyes widened not in shock but in amusement. He tried his hardest not to burst out laughing. "Deal! But if I see any couple who were ''canoodling'', you have to do anything I told you. That was a good word." he said, almost chuckling but he quickly bit his lips when he saw  Dara's glared.


Dara's jaw dropped and glared at him when she heard directly from his mouth that he agreed to her obviously dumb bait but oh well, she knew she would definitely win this fight. 

What kind of people would ever do that kind of stuff in front of many people anyway. Well, unless we go to...Nah! I won't let that happen. You'll going down, Siwon. "Bring it!" She said as she closed the gap between them, unafraid, their faces were inches apart. Pinky swear!" Dara then, suddenly lifted up her pinky in between their faces. 


End of Flashback


 

===

 


"But those dogs are not included in our bet! They are dogs! Not a human being! I refused to do it!" Dara complained, nervously.


Siwon cleared his throat before he spoke again. Dara quickly covered her ears, pretending not to listen. "Excuse me my lady, but this is exactly what you said to me, "If you see ANY couple who are canood--toooot, making
tooot or tooooot, making out, tooooot, or ANY couple who are having tooooot, in front of many people, I win! I don't remember you specify that those ANY COUPLE doing those toooooooots only applied for HUMAN BEINGS. I'm so sorry but you LOST the bet, cry baby." Siwon couldn't help not to chuckle while making those funny toooooots sound.


Dara glared at him like she was about to eat him alive."C-could you stop saying 
tooooot! Ugh! You are so annoying! I got what you mean, okay!  B-but how do you even know for sure that those dogs are a couple?! Do they have rings? Did they get married? You have no proof so I'm still not gonna do it!" Dara insisted.


"Fine! Why don't we ask the owner then? If I prove to you that those dogs are a couple doing toooo---" He quickly stopped when Dara gave him a death glare. He then bit his lips to stop himself from laughing before he continued, "I mean those kind of stuff you said... then you have to do my dare for the whole three minutes! Come on, lets us them." Siwon playfully threatened her. He was about to leave when Dara slightly grabbed the back of his shirt, making him stop.


"Is there anyway we could fix this, Siwon? Please? I will do anything. Not just this one." Dara pleaded with her puppy eyes.


"I want to help you, Dara, but a bet is a bet. You you lost so you have to do your consequences. If I were the one who lost, I'm sure you would not let me off the hook neither. Right? Woosh.. Besides, we did our pinky promise...remember? You don't want to swallow a thousand needles. Do you?
" Siwon playfully shook his head.

 

"I hate you so much, Siwon! Grrrr!" she groaned, hitting Siwon on his back many times. Siwon's stomach felt really tight as he was trying so hard not to laugh.

She stopped hitting him after a few seconds. Still facing Siwon's back she weakly asked, "Do you have a sunglasses?" 


Siwon slowly faced her, showing his shade in front of her, "Yup. I have one...but too bad, I don't lend it to people who hates me." He said, raising his brow but chuckled afterwards.


Dara gave her a force smile and was about to grab his shade but Siwon quickly put it up high so she couldn't reach it. 
Dara closed her eyes and exhaled deeply, trying to calm herself. She then gave Siwon her sweetest smile that could definitely melt any guys hearts.


"No, of course not, I don't hate you, Siwon. Give me that to me now, please?" Dara sweetly asked, batting her eyelashes.


Siwon swallowed hard before he could utter his words, "A-are you sure?" Dara nodded with a  sweet smile. Siwon finally gave the sunglasses to her and quickly smiled in return. Dara smiled again but this time she gave him a sarcastic smile. "Of course, I don't hate you because I really, really, really do hate you so much, Siwon! SOOOO MUCH! Hmp!" she crossed her arms over her chest while scrunching her nose. She quickly hid his sunglasses in her pocket to make sure he would not snatch it away.


Siwon couldn't help not to chuckle at her expression. "Well, the more you hate, the more you love." he said and winked at her.  "I'll just talk to the owner." Siwon waved his hand above his head before he left.


"No way! I really do hate you, Siwon! I swear! Wait, do you have a hat at least?! Ughhh! I am so dead." Dara muttered to herself.


After a few seconds, Siwon returned to their table with a big smile on his face. Donghae scanned his eyes around to look for Dara. Yoona asked Siwon and he just said she should be getting back anytime now."

 

 

=====


DARA's POV




I am so dead!

 

 

I am so dead!

 

 

I want to die now!

 

 

PLEASE KILL ME NOW!

 

 

Whaaaaaay!! Why is this happening to me?! I really hate you Siwon! You have no heart at all! 

 

(Dara suddenly remembered all the the things Siwon did to her to comfort her. She pouted and rolled her eyes.)

 

I know that! He is always there to comfort me whenever I need him but....how could he even do this to me?! A bet is a bet! Tsk!

 

Ughhh! He still has no heart at all PERIOD!

 

Grrrr! 



I quickly snapped out when I heard the cue I was waiting for. Just for 30 seconds. I deeply sighed. I will count 30 seconds and it will be over just like a blink of the eye. I exhaled so hard. OK! I am so nervous now! I shouted to myself as my whole body was shaking really bad. I wanted to throw up and I almost felt like fainting. I just couldn't do this! Why does it have to be here in this cafe?  Why is it now?!...... Why does it have to be now when HE is freaking here!"
 

SIWOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!
I will never ever talk to you again after this! I promise I will ignore you for the rest of my life!!! Ugh!


I closed my eyes, inhaled and exhaled heavily before I begged myself that I could do it. I quickly put on his sunglasses and looked down the floor as I walked in front of the restaurant.



 

"I have to do this. I did my pinky promise. I really hate you, Siwon!" I muttered to myself while my eyes still fixed on the floor.

 

This is it! >GULPED<  Here I go.....

 

 I deeply inhaled and exhaled again to gather all my courage before I suddenly jumped and kicked my knees up as I held my one hand over the other. 

 

Op op op op Oppa Gangnam Style~

 


I started to move my right arm upwards, in a lasso kind of motion as I danced to the music. I repeated doing those steps while praying in my head that the song would hopefully freaking end already. 

 

Eh- y Lady
Op op op op 

 

I started sliding my legs across the floor, preparing for the finish pose. I smiled a little while thinking how should I kill Siwon after this.

 

 

FINAaaaaaaaaLLY!!!    

 

 

I bent my knee in one direction and did the pose as the song finished. Oppa Gangnam Style!

 


When the music slowly died down, the crowd suddenly clapped their hands, making me died many times on my spot!


 

I gulped nervously as I slowly looked up. God, let the floor open up and swallowed me whole now!!!!

 

 

===
 

 

TO BE CONTINUED>>>

 

 

Leave comments and subscribe! <3