One True Love

One More Chance

Poster by: ~♥B2utylicious Graphic Shop♥~

 

 

   

 

 

Donghae breathed a deep sigh as he stared blankly at the diamond ring on his palm. 


The glimmer of the diamond took his mind back to the night he proposes to Dara ~ the tears glimmering in her eyes, the way she uttered yes to him with her shaky voice. Everything happened that night kept flashing back in his mind over and over again. 


He clutched the ring in his hand before he gulped the whole bottle of liquor down his throat.


Donghae was in the bar, trying to drown the unbearable pain ripping his heart in alcohol, but it was no use. 


Ever since Dara left him, Donghae never felt whole again. With each passing day without her, every bit of his heart seemed to be eaten away. The gaping hole just seems to be getting larger and larger. No matter how hard he tried to forget her, he knew he couldn't. He just couldn't live without his one true love.

 




~~~

 



"Great! Now we are stuck!" Donghae said sarcastically as he stepped on the engine of his car, sending the tires spinning and spraying mud backwards. He stifled a groan as he leaned back towards his seat. "Aish! The weather really knows how to cooperate." he said with sarcasm while glancing outside the window of the car.


The rain was pouring hard and Donghae had been struggling to drive the dark and muddy road to get to Gyeonggi province. He let out a small tired sigh before he turned to look at the red-hair girl sitting on the passenger seat.


"Bommie, are you sure we are going the right way? Haist! We have been in the road for five f$cking hours!
I can't believe I agreed to travel this far just to meet that ring designer. You better make sure she is really great." he sighed.


"Yah! Do you want me to fry you fishy?! If I remember it clearly, you were the one who kept bugging me to help you, ~Bommie,  I need you!!! I'm going crazy! Help me to look for a perfect ring for my rabbit! ~Sobs~
Tsk!" Bom hissed, imitating Donghae's voice. "You should be thanking me instead of complaining, you little fish!"


Donghae blushed and just rolled his eyes. "Haist! You know it will be our anniversary two weeks from now, yet I still don't have a ring. I really want that day to be perfect like she always dream of, and you are the only one I can think of who can help me Bommie." 

 


"I know, that's why I'm here to help you, fishy. Relax! Everything will be alright. I always hear about Madame Gummy's designs from my mother's friends. They said all her designs are beautiful, plus its affordable! I'm sure Dara will love the ring, especially if she knew how many hours we travelled just to get that, and of course I'm sure she will be touched when she finds out that you especially had it made just for her." Bom said with a wink.


"Oh! and you know what's more interesting? I heard some rumors that all Madame Gummy's rings are enchanted. They said if you give it to the girl you love, your love for each other will last till eternity. That's why I recommend her to you. It seems like a fairy tale, isn't it?" she added, boasting.


"Pfft! Enchanted? You believe in that story? That's obviously a bogus. Haist! You just want me to test if those rumors are true." Donghae said, shaking his head slightly.


"Of course not! For your information, one of my mom's friends bought a ring from her, and guess what? They will celebrate their twenty-fifth anniversary this weekend! Besides, almost all girls... 
- cough.especially your rabbit.cough- ...believe in fairy tales such as prince charming and happily ever after!" Bom giddily said with matching hand gestures. She shot a glare at Donghae who tried to stifle a laugh.

"Aisssh! You will never understand Donghae fishy, because you are not a girl! Why don't we just find this address so you will finally stop bugging me?!" Bom said irritated before she looked down at the map.


Donghae just let out a defeat sigh. "Fine, if you say so, boss. I'll do anything as long as its for my rabbit. I want my princess to be happy..." Donghae trailed off, unconsciously smiling before he added, "...with me forever."  He then blushed deeply when he noticed Bom's grin from ear to ear. He then, quickly changed the topic. "So what does the map says?" he asked, avoiding Bom's evil gaze.


"Kyaaah! You are so sweet prince fishy! I can't wait to see Dara's face when she sees the ring!!! I'm sure Dara will love it! I freaking want to see her reaction! Would you guys mind if I tagged along? Nah! Never mind it. I'm just going to stalk secretly! Buwahaha!" Bom giddily said while punching Donghae's shoulder.


"Yah! Don't you ever think of that! Give us some privacy! Ow-kay? Ouch! Yeah, yeah. Aish! Girls...tsk. I'm going to tell Top you're bullying me." Donghae muttered, blushing while nursing his affected shoulder. 


"Fine! Tell him. Where is my camera?! I want to make a documentary on how a fish proposes to his princess. I'm sure Dara will love to watch that! Buwahaha!" Bom teased.


"Yah! Haist!" Donghae yelled irritated while scratching the back of his neck. He took a deep breath before he said, "We better get going before it become dark. We'll have to walk the rest of the way. What does the map says again?" Donghae asked. "BOMinator~" He mouthed, sticking his tongue out at Bom when she was looking down at the map.


"Hmm....I think we are almost near." Bom replied, lifting up the map with her both hands.


"Good. Let's go! Woah! Bommie-yah! Are you really sure you know how to read a map?!" Donghae said dumbfounded when he noticed Bom holding the map upside down.


Bom gulped nervously, giving him a half smile. "Yup! I...think so. I was a girl scout, you know. Yah! Don't worry fishy, I'm sure we will get there....if the address on her calling card is right!  Buhahaha!" Bom playfully laughed but she quickly bit her lip when Donghae shot her a death glare. 


"Joke!" she hastily took it back.


"Yah! Haisst! Bommie! I need the ring as soon as possible. How can I propose to her without it?! I told you---" Donghae yelled, scratching his head irritatedly but Bom immediately cut him off.


"Yeah! Yeah! I know... Chill~!" Bom said, holding up her hands in surrender. "I'm just joking, you know? You are so serious! Like I said, everything will be perfectly fine. That's why I'm here. Duh? Wait a minute..." Bom curiously craned her neck when her eyes landed on something outside." It was so foggy I didn't see that house a while ago. Look at the house number, Hae, quick!" she pointed to a strange mansion near the road.


"It looks... like number thirteen...? Damn, that mansion looks like a haunted house! Don't tell me..."


"Yup! That's what we are looking for! I told you, fishy, I'm really great at direction! Haha!" Bom boasted.


Donghae gulped nervously as he stared at the big creepy mansion. 


"What are you waiting for scaredy fish?! Let's go! It's raining!" Bom sneered when she got out the car.


"No, I'm not. Maybe you.Tsk." Donghae just grinned at Bom, pretending to be brave though he was actually scared. Donghae was afraid of ghost, and seeing the strange mansion give him the creeps.


His heart almost stopped when a loud boom of thunder just suddenly erupted the sky.


"Ahoooooo! Are you scaredy, fishy?" Bom teased again.


"Yah! Of course not! I told you I will do anything for my rabbit! Aish! Let's go!" Donghae said in a confident voice, leading the way to the mansion.


==


They knocked on the door and waited until a woman answered it.


"Welcome." The woman said. She was wearing a black high necked dress. Her outfit was pretty much like a fortune teller's wardrobe.


"Anyeong haseyo... Are you Madame Gummy? I am Park Bom. I called you yesterday." Bom politely asked while nudging Donghae's elbow. 


Madame Gummy nodded. "Yes, I am." She immediately looked at Donghae from head to toe before she asked, "What kind of ring do you want to give the lucky lady?" 


"Um..Ah... Anything beautiful." Donghae gulped nervously, completely dumbfounded at the designers creepy appearance.


"Well, that's going to be hard because all my rings are beautiful, Mr....?" she trailed off, still glaring at Donghae.


"Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you Madame...Gummy." Donghae replied, bowing his head politely.


"Do you have anything specific in your mind?" Madame Gummy asked again, "Come inside." she lead the two to the living room area.


"Um...I just want the most beautiful ring for my girlfriend." Donghae said, nudging Bom with his elbow secretly. Bom, on the other hand, just kept trailing behind the designer. They silently mouthing something to each other. 



"Yah! Help me here."


"You are doing great!"




"How will you describe your lady?" Madame Gummy suddenly asked.


"Huh? Ah..um..she's beautiful, kind, and um..."


"How much do you love her?"


"Pftt! What kind of question is that? Of course I love her so much. That's why I am going to propose to her. I want to be with my one true love...forever."


"She's really creepy." Donghae mouthed to Bom. Bom hushed and lightly slapped Donghae's shoulder, causing Madame Gummy to turn back and looked at them.


"One True love...? Sweet words indeed." Madame Gummy said, giving him a creepy smile before she turned around to get something in the closet. "Do you know the saying that true love is like a pair of socks? You gotta have two and they gotta match. If they don't, then they are not really meant for each other.


 

Donghae and Bom both exchanged confused looks at each other.They just shrugged their shoulders.




"This ring..." Madame Gummy picked up a ring from a small box and glared at it for a while. She turned back to them and lifted her hand up, showing a diamond ring. "This is called an eternity ring. A ring that symbolizes the never ending love of a couple. Are you confident enough that she is your one true love?" she asked.


Donghae quickly bit his lip to stifle his laugh. He found the designer's techniques on selling her rings very amusing. No wonder why the designer even got Bom's meticulous taste.

 

" If you are that confident, take this ring and give it to her. But remember this, ~ Only when true love appears, the eternity ring will hold on tightly. And when you finally found her, nothing could go against your love for each other till eternity." Madame Gummy said.


"Tsk." Donghae couldn't help not to chuckle at Madame Gummy's words. Bom gave the ring designer an apologetic smile while awkwardly nudging Donghae.


"Of course I am confident!" Donghae proudly said.


Woah! I can't believe I fell on her trap. She really is good at this, Donghae thought to himself.


"Yes, I am very confident that Dara is my one true love. I will even bet my life on that. That's how much I love her." Donghae said with a serious expression before he slowly reached out for the ring. 


He held the eternity ring up and gazed at it, the diamond sparkled into his brown eyes.



"It's beautiful." Bom said in amazement.



Donghae nodded in agreement. A gentle smile formed his lips. "I'll take this. This eternity ring will be the symbol of my everlasting love for Dara, my one and only true love."



Strangely, a loud thunder boomed in the sky after he said those words. 

 



~~



The loud thunder from Donghae's flashback snapped him out of his trance. He finished the bottle of rum before he stood up, swaying slightly on his feet.


"I need to find her. I won't give up until I finally found her." he mumbled to himself, tears filling his eyes.


Donghae tried to walk up straight towards the exit, trying his best to avoid the crowd but he accidentally bumped into someone, causing 
her purse and its content to scatter on the floor. Their eyes met for seconds before Donghae continued walking, without apologizing.



"Yah! Where are your manners, dude?! Don't you even know how to say sorry to her?!" A tall thin guy yelled angrily, pointing his index finger at Donghae. But Donghae just kept walking like nothing happened.


People around them started to turn and look at them curiously.


"Woah! What is wrong with that guy?!" The tall guy shook his head, clenching his fist, as if he was about to run after Donghae, but he stopped when a tall girl with a long brown hair shouted at him.


"Yah! Taecyon, stop already! I'm fine!" she said irritably, holding his arm to stop him.


"But---" Taecyon was about to speak when another tall, buff, good looking guy approached them all of a sudden. He kneeled in front of the tall girl as he picked up her stuff. He stood up and gave her a smile before he handed her purse.


"I apologize in behalf of my brother. He was drunk so he's not in the right mind. I'm really sorry." He said, bowing his head politely. "Are you okay, Miss? Are you hurt or something?" he asked, looking at her worriedly.


"No, it's fine. It's okay. I understand." she replied nervously, waving her hand from left to right. "I'm fine. Thank you."she said with a smile.


Taecyon frowned as he watched the two gazing at each other with a sweet smile on their faces.


"No, Yoona. It's not okay! He shouldn't be drink---" Taecyon butted in, but Yoona quickly elbowed his stomach, making him winced in pain.


The good-looking guy couldn't help not to chuckle at the two. "Thank you so much for understanding. You are such a nice girl. By the way, I'm Lee Siwon. Nice meeting you Miss ...Yoona?" he said with a charming smile. He reached his hand out in front of her for a handshake.


"No, not a problem at all. Yes, I'm Kim Yoona. You can call me Yoona, oh and this is Taecyon, my childhood best friend. Nice meeting you too, Siwon." Yoona blushes as she reached out to shake his hand.


"Yes, I'm Taecyon. Yoona's soon to be boyfriend. Tsk!" Taecyon muttered to himself.


"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Yoona. I'm really sorry for what my brother did. He just....um.. I have to go. I have to make sure he is okay. It's really nice to meet you, Yoona, and you too Taecyon-sshi." Siwon said with a smile before he went after Donghae.


Yoona couldn't help not to feel giddy when Siwon turned back again to look at her, waving with a sweet smile on his face.


"Tsk! What a playboy?! Don't ever trust a guy like that, Yoona. He must be like his drunkard brother." Taecyon muttered dryly, rolling his eyes.


"Yah! And who should I trust? You?! This is your fault anyway. Why did you bring me here in the first place?! Aish!" Yoona said irritated. She walked towards the nearest table and pulled a chair to sit while fixing her purse.


"Come on, Yoona. It's your birthday. We are twenty one already so we can go here anytime we want. Besides, I'm here to protect you so you don't have to worry to those drunk---" He suddenly stopped when he saw something sparkled on the table.  He picked it up, tilting his head to examine it curiously. 


"To those what?! You know what I am more worried about? Your temper, Taecyon. You still act like a kid. You are twenty-one already so grow up!" Yoona slightly wrinkled her nose in annoyance. "What are you looking at, Taecyon?" she asked when she noticed him holding something in his hand.


"Huh? What's what?" Taecyon nervously said. He frantically hid the thing behind his back. 


"That thing you are hiding behind your back." she replied, tilting her head to the side. 


"Ahh..this! Um... it's my... surprise birthday present to you." he said stuttering.


"Shut up, Taecyon. You already gave me your gift yesterday." 


"But I want to give you another gift. Give me your hand, Yoona. Quick!" Taecyon excitedly said.


"Is that a prank? No way! That must be a bug or something gross. Would you grow up?!" Yoona said irritably, rolling her eyes.


"Of course not! I'm a grown up man now, Yoona. I won't do that kind of stuff anymore. Promise!" Taecyon said, lifting his pinky finger up. "Especially to my future wife." he mumbled, grinning.


"Now give me your hands. Please? " He said, jumping excitedly.


"No." Yoona shook her head disapprovingly. "You are so annoying, Taecyon. Just take a seat. I'm already hungry." Yoona pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.


"Come on, Yoona. I promise you will like it." Taecyon insisted, reaching out her hand. When he finally grabbed a hold of her hand, he quickly slipped a ring on her finger.



"Yah!" Yoona yelled. She held her hand up and glared at the ring with an incredulous look. "Taecyon, what the heck is this?!" 


"It's a ring. Isn't it beautiful? Do you want that for our engagement ring?" Taecyon said with a wink. 



"Shut up, Taecyon! In your dreams! Aish! I'm not stupid. I know it's a ring and it's a diamond ring for Pete's sake! But where did you get this?! You probably stole this. Did you?! I don't want this." Yoona said, pulling the ring off her finger." Aigoo! What is wrong with this ring?! I can't take it off! Help me here, Taecyon or I'm really gonna kill you! Grrr!" Yoona yelled angrily. 


"Relax, Yoona. Of course I didn't steal that. Promise!" Taecyon slapped a hand across his heart.


"So where did you get this?!" she asked raising her eyebrow in suspicion, still struggling hard to remove the ring off her finger.


"I... just found that on that table." Taecyon said giving her a half-smile. He bit his lip and looked down when he felt Yoona's glare.


"Come on, Yoons. Relax! T-the owner probably got rejected by his girlfriend and left that ring here on purpose, or else why would he be in a bar...right?" Taecyon explained, lifting up his eyebrows suggestively. "Relax, Yoona. You're hurting yourself already." Taecyon worriedly said.


"Relax? Relax, Taecyon? Really?! You think I can sit here and act like this isn't a big deal?! What if the owner of this ring came back and saw this on my finger?! He would probably think I stole it, and I would be in the prison for the thing you did, you little...grrrr! What is wrong with this ring?! I can't really take it off. Aish!" Yoona said, her ring finger already turned bright red from forcing hard to take the ring off.


"Aish! I'm gonna go to the bathroom! It would probably get loose if I run water on this." Yoona said irritated.


"I'm coming with you. Just in case..." Taecyon said, scratching the back of his neck.



"No! Sit there! Grrr!" Yoona groaned in annoyance.


"B-but..." Taecyon just let out a sigh when Yoona shot her a death glare. 


He just pouted and mentally cursed himself.


 

End of Flashback
 

==

►►►►►►►► Fast Forward ►►►►►►►► 
 



Donghae POV


"Only when true love appears, the eternity ring will hold on tightly.

And when you finally found her, nothing could go against your love for each other till eternity." 



I felt my heart suddenly constrict with a pain I couldn't explain.


The ring designer's voice just suddenly kept repeating in my head over and over again. The memories of the past, all the hardship and heartbreak I went through just to see her again and to erase her completely in my life, all those memories kept flashing back like a sad movie in my head. 



"What do you plan after college, fishboy?"


"Hmm..I want to marry you as soon as possible so you will always be in my side forever."



"I'm so scared fishboy."

"Don't worry, rabbit. No matter what happens, I'll always be here to protect you. I'll be your light in the darkness."


 


"What is that, fishboy?" 


"It's a star necklace. From now on whenever you are scared, just look at this. It will guide your way out of the darkness. I also have one so it will guide my way to find you, wherever you will go."




I tried my hardest to forget the painful past that shattered my heart. Those feelings that I already buried deep inside my heart long time ago. Those feelings that only cause pain and suffering. The pain that had almost killed me deep inside when she just left me all alone. 
But every step I took away from her, a pang of guilt struck in my chest. It felt as if there was a weight pressing down my heart. It felt as if I was leaving my whole self behind.



"I love you, fishboy."



"I love you more, my one and only true love." 



~



"Dara..." I unconsciously said.


"Yes, hon. Dara. Are you okay, hon? I asked you where Dara is?"


I suddenly snapped out of my trance when I heard Yoona's worried voice. I gulped deeply as I lifted my head up to look at her. She was waving her hand in front of my eyes. 


My fist unconsciously clenched tight as the name I don't want to hear kept  echoing in my ears repeatedly. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out slowly to control my pounding heart. 


"Hon? Is everything okay? Where is Dara?" Yoona asked again.



Dara...?




Rabbit...



I felt like my heart suddenly exploded when I heard her name again. Without thinking, I broke into a ran to go back to my past, following my foolish heart.


 



~~~




I ran as fast as I could, leaving the present to go back to the past.



All the memories and feelings I tried so hard to block, hit me full force, flooding my mind like a flow of a river. I tried so hard to control myself but I couldn't fight it anymore. 


I know I shouldn't be feeling this way. I know I should hate her after all the pain she had caused me. I know I would only hurt many people if I follow my stubborn heart, but I couldn't stop it. 

 

All I could think of right now is her. I wanted to see her so badly. I wanted to make sure she is okay. I would never ever forgive myself if something bad happened to her.

 

 



Because I don't think I could still bear to lose her again.




Never again.

 

~~~



"I'm sorry I left you all alone." I said, still panting from running. 



My heart suddenly constricted painfully when I saw her eyes filled with tears. 
I couldn't stand to see her crying, especially when I was the sole caused of her tears.


She slowly lifted her head up and bursted into more tears when our eyes met.


She shook her head and said, "No. Thank you for coming back." she sobbed, her lip was quivering. 


"I'm sorry, rabbit. I'm sorry I left you alone. Don't cry anymore, please? I don't want to see you cry. My heart breaks when I see you like this. It hurts me triple times when I see you hurting because of me. I'm really sorry." I shook my head weakly, tears welling up my eyes. Then I opened my arms for her once again. 


She cried hard as she flung herself into my arms, burying her face in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I never wanted to let her go.
Never again.


"I miss you, rabbit." I said, kissing her hair. "I miss you so much that it hurts. It really hurts." I whispered, on the verge of tears.


"I miss you more, fishboy." She said between sobs. 


I cupped her face so I could look into her puffy red, yet still beautiful eyes. I wiped her tears gently with the pad of my thumb. 


"You're still a cry baby, rabbit." I softly said, giving her a sweet smile. She pouted at me and was about to complain, but I quickly pulled her lips up against mine, kissing her gently at first.  I waited too long to do this again, I missed her sweet lips so much more than ever. I pulled her closer, deepening our kiss.


"God, I've missed you so much, rabbit. I'm sorry for hurting you. I promise I will never hurt you again. I will never ever let you go again. Just give me one more chance to make everything right." My tears started to fall like a river as I said those words I've been wanting to say.


~


"Oh! That's Dara with Siwon! Thank goodness, I really thought something bad happened." Yoona said, pointing at Dara and Siwon's back as they walked away, hand in hand.



"Look at them, hon. They already made up! I'm sure it's because of the chocolate we bought for her. That's always Dara's weakness, chocolate. Ha! Ha! Aren't they cute together?"


"Hon? Are you okay? You seem to be troubled. Is something wrong? You're spacing out." Yoona worriedly asked. She cupped his face to make him looked at her. 

 

~


I was pulled out of my reverie when I felt a warm hand, caressing my face.
I weakly nodded and forced myself to put on a smile, hiding the unbearable pain inside. 



Yes.



Everything was only my imagination, a beautiful dream to be exact.



Dara and I are only a dream. 



Just like a dream, we need to wake up to face the reality. We need to move on from the past. To live for our present and to start thinking for the future.


 

But why am I feeling this way?

 

I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest as I watched Siwon and Dara walking together.... away from me.



I should be thankful that this happened or else I would've done such  things I would definitely regret.


But I couldn't help not to wonder what would've happened if I didn't leave her alone. If I protected her just like what I promised to her. 


Would have that be me, holding her hands, comforting her if  I came earlier than him?



I let out a bitter chuckle to myself. 



I guess not. She left me for her dreams. She left me because she doesn't want to be with me...forever. She left me because unlike me, I'm not her one true love. 
I tried so hard to teach my heart how to forget, to be numb with all this pain, but no matter how many times I denied it, 



...my heart keeps telling me that Dara is my only one true love.
 



~~~

 

My feet unconsciously brought me to our old tree. 



As I looked at the carved names, my tears started to well up. 

 

====Flashback====



"Fishboy, look! Our carved names are gone. Someone probably erase it! Aigooo!" Dara said, stomping her feet in frustration.



"It's just there, rabbit. Look thoroughly." Donghae yawned while lying on a blanket under the tree.


"Yah! Sleepy head! Why don't you stand up and look for it?! I told you I can't find it. Aish!" Dara yelled, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Fishboy, our names..." she whined.


"Fine~" Donghae said, letting out a sigh. "But if I found it, you have to dance y tonight. Pinky promise?" he said with a smirk.



"Yah! We have finals tomorrow! We have to study, fishboy. Come on! Look for it now." Dara pleaded, pulling Donghae up from the blanket.


"Come on, fishboy! Don't act like a baby. You are so heavy!" Dara whined as she tried to lift him up.
Donghae just smirked and pulled her into him. He swooped down and kissed her gently on her lips. 


Dara closed her eyes and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him back. "Look for it now, please?" She said as she breathes into his lips. 


Donghae smiled against hers and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her even closer, deepening their kiss.


"Say I love you first." Donghae said as he breaths in .

 

Dara gently pulled apart from their kiss and pinched his cheeks with both of her hands. "I love you so much my fishboy!"  She gave him a sweet smile and pressed her lips against his one more time. "Now, look for it." She said pointing at the tree.



"Hmm...It's here!" Donghae said, pointing his index finger at their carved names.


"Woah...You are right! It's still there. Weird. I thought we put it on the right side of the tree. Oh well." Dara let out a relief sigh.


"Pfft. Just admit it, rabbit. You're always bad at direction. That's why you always get lost. You can't even distinguish your left from your right hand." He teased.


"Yah! I know what is left from right! You! 
Hmp! No more y dance! " Dara said, rolling her eyes. 

"Yah, rabbit... I'm just joking." Donghae pouted, and they both burst into laughter.


Donghae gave her a sweet smile before he immediately wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer.


"I told you rabbit, our carved names in our tree will never be erased just like our everlasting love." he said before he leaned down, kissing her passionately.


~~~

 


Authors POV


Donghaefish❤Darabbit
 


Donghae softly touched their carved names with a bitter smile on his face.


 

"She probably didn't see this again..." He mumbled to himself. He looked up to the sky to hold back the tears that were threatening to pour out of his eyes. 

 



"...but I guess it's better that way."

 

 

To Be Continued 

 


A/N:

Um... Hi! -awkward-

LOL!

Guys, please don't ask me when will I update again because I'm telling you I am such a troll. It could be this weekend, next thursday, next month, or maybe tomorrow or later. lol ! I'll just surprise you;D lol

 Sorry for the late update. I had major writer's block. Also, I was so busy spazzing for DaraHae following each other and the recent convo.Kyaaaa! lol!

Anyway, please leave comments and subscribe. Forgive me for this crappy chappie. Sorry for all the errors!

Thank you for all the comments. T.T

I know it sounds cliche but it really means a lot to me. ^.^ 

 

❤ Lots of Love Royals!