The BOMinator

One More Chance

 

Song: Wherever You Will Go

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Dara felt like she was only dreaming when she unexpectedly saw Bom and Top again, her college best friends after a long time. She never thought she would be this happy again. This is just like old times, she thought as she chattered excitedly with Bom while jumping and giggling around like teenage girls.

 

"How about Minho?! Yieeeep!" Bom giddily asked while jumping up and down with Dara. "What about him?!" Dara asked while looking at her with a furrowed brow.


"Well, duh?! He is coming at the alumni party!" Bom intently shouted while secretly glancing at Donghae. Dara stopped jumping when she noticed her evil grinned and whacked her head lightly. 


"Ouch! That hurts! Why did you do that for?! Tsk!" Bom yelled out as she gently rubbed her head and rolled her eyes.


"I know what is in your mind Bom." Dara muttered through gritted teeth with a tight smile. "Oh... Really?" Bom muttered back, imitating her with a mischievous smile.  


"So Dara, you are coming to the alumni party. RIGHT?! What am I saying? Of course you're coming! I mean you HAVE to come! Choi MINHO will be there!" Bom intentionally said louder, emphasizing every words while grinning like crazy. Dara gasped and looked at her with her wide eyes.



"Um... Who is Minho?" Yoona asked, pouting slightly at the two in confusion.



"Oh. She is Dara's ex!" Bom blurted out while giddily shakes Dara's shoulders. Dara's eyes stared at her, begging her to stop.


"Oh." Yoona said in a playful, teasing voice. "Ah! You mean her fishboy?" Yoona said slowly, a teasing glint creeping into her eyes.



Bom's jaw dropped upon hearing her words. It took her a second to recover from hearing them before she could utter a reply. "Did-you just say fishboy?" Dara quickly turned red as Bom gaped at her.


Siwon and Top turned to look at  Donghae in unison but 
Donghae averted his eyes quickly and swallowed hard nervously.



"No, Yoona! Bom, would you stop?!" Dara said frantically with her wide eyes.


"Then who is he to you?" She batted her eyelashes at her but Dara threw a glare back at her.


"A- a guy friend." she replied.


"You mean a guy friend with BENEFITS?" Bom scoffed, narrowing her eyes at Dara.



"Huh?" Dara's voice cracked and she swallowed a lump in before speaking again, "What do you mean by with b-benefits?" she asked nervously.


"You know friends by day, sek--" 
before she could finish her sentence Dara growled, blushing in embarrassment. She quickly covered Bom's mouth. 


"N-N-No! Of course not! Yah! What the heck are you saying Bommie, huh?!" Dara said, stuttering like crazy.

 

An evil grinned quickly formed at Bom's lips when she noticed Donghae's killer gaze at Dara. She quickly removed Dara's hand from and took a huge breath. She then raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "Eh? You told me you did sleep with him. Oh, Come on! Don't deny it Dara. Tell us the truth." she wiggled her eyebrows and grinned mischievously, making Dara blushed even more, turning roughly the color of a tomato.

 

Aish! This BOMinator, Dara muttered to herself. 

"O-of course not! Ha! Ha! Where did you even get that idea, Bom? Stop joking now, please, Bommie? Don't mind her Yoona. She is such a joker. " she laughed nervously and secretly pinched Bom's hand.  "Yah! It hurts!" Bom shrieked while brushing off Dara's hand. "Really? Where? Are you okay, BOMMIE?!" Dara asked dryly. "Oh! how's Ji by the way?" She tried desperately to think of another topic so the subject could be changed.


"Tsk! Now you are changing the topic. Why don't you just admit it Sandara Park?" Bom demanded, crossing her arms over her chest and tapping her foot impatiently, "Why did you spent a night with him if he is just a guy FRIEND?" Bom asked, emphasizing the word 'friend' while glancing at Donghae.


Dara glared at her before she utter a word.
Yoona and the others, except for Donghae were staring at her, waiting for her answer. 


"Well, um.." she mumbled, shrinking down. "W-we just--- Okay. It was really unexpected first of all. We just stayed in one room but we didn't sleep together. Nothing happened at all!  I super pinky promise, cross my heart hope to die!" she quickly made a crisscross motion over her chest then stuck her pinky finger in the air.


"Chill, Dara. You're panicking too much. Breathe. Inhale, Exhale." Bom teased while patting Dara's back. Dara quickly turned at her and gave her a death glare but Bom just stuck her tongue out, and they all burst out laughing. 

 


Donghae quickly bit his lips to hide the smile that forms on his lips as he watch her panic.


"Wait, I'm confused. Who are we talking about again? Dara's fishboy, right?" Yoona asked again.


Dara cursed inside her head.


"Both!" Bom said loudly in a teasing tone, nudging Dara with her elbow.


Bom's teasing got Dara out of her state of mind, and turned away in annoyance, blushing heavily but she nearly had a heart attack when she met Donghae's burning eyes drilling to her owns. She gulped nervously and quickly averted her gaze.



"Wooah! I didn't know you and Minho slept together, Dara.  If that fishboy knew, I bet Minho would have been killed by now." Top said with a devious smirk, glancing playfully at Donghae.


"Yah! What is wrong with both of you?! I said we DID NOT sleep together! Aish! Why don't you guys go back to your own planet instead?!" Dara yelled, blushing even harder. She gulped and secretly glanced at Donghae from the corner of her eye. She saw Donghae rolled his eyes, making her more uncomfortable.


Yoona suddenly laughed out loud crazily that snapped them out. "You guys are really funny! Ha! Ha! But um..." she pouted all of a sudden, "I didn't know you guys know each other. How did you guys meet?" she added.


Bom quickly turned to Yoona with an evil grin on her face.


Dara immediately gave Bom a glare that read 'you better not say anything or else I will eat you and your baby alive!' but Bom didn't  even bother to look at her.


"Well you see, Dara..." Bom started, making Dara's heart race uncontrollably. She nudged Bom discreetly many times but she just ignored her.

She quickly looked at Donghae for help but he was avoiding her gaze.


"Dara is..." Bom paused for a second while holding her chin with one hand.


Dara gulped nervously and began trembling. Her eyes widened and her face became visibly pale.


"You see, Dara is... Siwon's elementary classmate, and we met her from him. Right, Siwon?" Bom said with a huge grin as she turned to Siwon who was seating on a bench behind them.


Dara let out a long deep breath.


Siwon quickly bit his lips as he forced himself not to laugh at Dara's reaction. "Yup." he shortly said and immediately coughed, fighting hard to maintain his composure but the laughter stuck in his throat suddenly came out. He laughed even harder when Dara and Yoona frowned at him. He finally stopped laughing when Dara shot him a death glare but a big smile formed across Siwon's lips as he looked away.


"Ah." Yoona nodded as she puffed her cheeks.


"You know, Dara was our schoolmate too so of course we became closer but Donghae didn't know her at all. Really." Bom chuckled.
"Yeah. Right." Top muttered. Dara just glared at the alien couple in disbelief.


"So how about you and Dara, Yoona? Where did you guys meet each other?" Bom asked, narrowing her eyes at her.


"Oh, we're high school best friend, Bom. We met each other way back when she was in Jeju." Yoona explained.


"Really? That's interesting." Bom said while gently rubbing her chin. "Wait, did you hear that? Oh no, my baby is now hungry." Bom suddenly said as she caressed her tummy, "How about...oh! I know, Let's go to that cozy little cafe on the corner! Aww... just like good old times." She grinned. Dara and Donghae gulped nervously. Top looked at Bom confused and nudged her discreetly but she just winked at him secretly.


"Tsk. You are always hungry." Dara mumbled.


"That's great, Bom! My hon and I haven't eaten yet, and I also want to hear more stories about your college days." Yoona said excitedly.

 Dara was about to refuse but before she could even utter a word, Bom quickly speak. "Awesome, Yoona! Don't worry, I will tell you a lot of EXCITING stories about your HONEY. Oh, and you know that cafe we'll going to, Dara and I were always there with OUR boyfriends. You know 'double date', Yieeeeeeep!" Bom giddily said while twirling her hair around her finger, glancing between Dara and Donghae.


"Really? That's so cute! So it was you, Top, Dara, and who...? Fishboy? Sweet!" Yoona thrilled excitedly.


Dara blushed and sighed hopelessly.  Donghae was just staring blankly into space.

"Yup! That was Fishboy. He was so possessive that's why Minho couldn't go that near when he was with her. Kekeke. Wait, what did you just say Sandara Park?!" Bom asked, grinning and crossing her arm.


Dara cursed inside her head. "Oh, nothing." she sighed and rolled her eyes, "Why don't we go to the restroom first?" Dara said with a tight smile.
"You want to come with us, Yoona?" Dara added. "Sure! Wait for us here boys." Yoona chuckled.

==


The three ladies walked into the restroom while the three guys were waiting outside. As soon as Yoona entered a toilet cubicle, Dara and Bom started to chatter silently.


"You! Aish! you nearly gave me a heart attack!" Dara gritted.


"Spill it!" Bom mumbled back childishly while tapping her foot impatiently with her arms crossed.


Dara nervously gulped and quickly opened the faucet to wash her hands. "What should I spill?" 


"Aish! Stop pretending Dara! I know you. What is happening in here?! Where the heck have you been anyway? You just disappeared all of a sudden. Do you know how worried we were?! Aish! Oh, and how the heck did you really meet Yoona by the way? If you guys were really high school "BEST FRIEND", she stated while making air-quotes with her hands, "Why doesn't she know anything about you and your FISHBOY?!" Bom asked in one go.


"Please not here, Bom." Dara whispered with pleading eyes.


"Why? Is it because of Yoona? Dara, look at me. I know you still love Donghae, and I am one hundred and one percent sure he still loves you. Believe me, Dara. I can see it through his eyes. I'm sure everything will work out if you guys talk this out. He's been hurting without you, for YEARS, Dara. He's been through a lot. You guys need to have a serious talk. Fix this up with fishboy, Santokki."


"There's no need for that, Bom. Yoona is my best friend. She doesn't know anything about this. I don't want her to get hurt. Besides, he is not my fishboy anymore." He was never really meant for me, she thought sadly.


"Why? Damn it, Dara! Tell me what's wrong?! Are you really okay?" Bom comforted Dara by rubbing her hand over her back.


"No need to worry about me, Bommie. I'm fine, really. You do know me, right? Besides, I'm contended to see him happy. I'm very happy for them. They really deserve it." she whispered and smiled before she quickly changed the topic. "So how's Jiyong by the way? It's been a long time since I've seen him."


"Aish! Happy?! Wipe off that damn face Sandara Park! Who are you trying to fool?!"  Bom exploded at her, the same time Yoona stepped out the cubicle. Both of their eyes went wide in panic while Yoona blinks at them in confusion.


"Are you guys okay?" she pouted, "Is there something wrong?" Yoona asked, giving them a quizzical look.


"Ha! Ha! Ha! We're fine, Yoona. We're just um.. we just miss each other so much that's why we can't contain our happiness, you know. Ha ha!" Dara nervously said and bit her lips. She inhaled deeply before she continue,"Don't mind us too much Yoona, we're always like this. Right, Bom?" Dara awkwardly said while nudging Bom with a tight smile.


"Yeah right." Bom said dryly, rolling her eyes. 


"Ah, Okay. You guys are really cute. I'm kind of jealous of your friendship. I hope we can all be friends too." Yoona said, smiling at them in the mirror as she washed her hands. 


"Of course, Yoona. We could all be friends even best friends if you want! You know, BEST FRIENDS that share EVERYTHING. How about sharing your fiancee too since we're all friends? Right, Dara?" she asked sarcastically while looking at Dara with a raised eyebrow.


Dara groaned inwardly. 


Yoona looked at Bom confusedly. She blinked, then laughed once. "Ha! Ha! You're really funny, Bom. 
You already have Top and I'm sure Dara won't like Donghae. Besides, Dara and Siwon is already dating." Yoona teased. 


"No, we don't! Stop it, Yoona." Dara yelled. Yoona teasingly stuck her tongue out.


"Yeah, right." Bom chuckled, "Oh, I know. Why don't you guys visit our place tomorrow? We just moved into a new house and I needed some advice decorating my baby's room. Then, we could also have girls bonding. Bring Donghae too, Yoona." Bom smiled.


Aish! What the heck is this girl planning again?, Dara thought to herself while gazing at Bom.


"Of course! That will be awesome, Bom. I'm so excited to see your house." Yoona said, excitedly.


"That's great, Yoona, and I'm sure Jiyong will be really happy to see you again, Dara." Bom added as they stepped outside the restroom.


"Really?! How is he? I miss him so much. How is he doing? Does he still remember me?" Dara asked, excitedly.


"Who is Jiyong?" Yoona asked. 


"Oh, he's Dara's suitor." Bom replied, grinning as soon as they reached the three guys who were waiting for them.


"Whose Dara's suitor?" Top asked, curiously.


"Wow, Dara.  You really have a lot of suitors here. Well, I wouldn't doubt that because you really are pretty. Hmm... So, who is really that you like? Fishboy, Minho, or Jiyong?"  Yoona giggled, excitedly.


"Yeah, Dara. Who do you really like among them?" Bom added while stealing a glance at Donghae.
 Dara just sighed in annoyance and shook her head. 


"Did you guys just include Jiyong? That is funny." Top chuckled in disbelief.


"Why? What's funny about Jiyong, Top?" Yoona curiously asked.

 

"What's wrong with Jiyong, Top? He is really cute. Besides, I already promised to marry him." Dara said, unconsciously smiling. She snapped out when Donghae threw a bottle of mineral water into a trash bin but missed it. Dara quickly bit her lips and blushes.


"Hey Hae! Can't you see the sign here, "No littering!" Top joked. Donghae just ignored him. Bom couldn't help but to grin.


"Really, Dara?! I didn't know you have a fiancée now! Aww... I feel bad for Siwon. Don't worry Siwon, you're still my bet for Dara. There are lots of things that could possibly happen before they could actually tie a knot so don't lose your hope." Yoona said and winked at him. Siwon just chuckled.

 

"I know right! Give me five!" Bom added.

 

Dara just audibly sighed in annoyance. 

 

"Oh yeah! Hon, Bom is inviting us to go to their place tomorrow. She said she would tour us to their new place. I'm really excited to see your house, Bom and also to meet Dara's fiancée." Yoona said, grinning. Donghae rolled his eyes.


"Right, I will tour you guys to our mansion. Kekeke." Bom joked. "Siwon, come with them too, please?"


"Oh, I want too but I have work tomorrow. I already set my off for Jeju this weekend." Siwon answered.


"Oh yeah! Why don't you come with us in Jeju, Bom and Top? We're staying there for two weeks. I'll show you around the island. That will be my turn to tour you guys around my mansion. I'll be your tour guide. Free of charge! Ha! ha!" Yoona asked, excitedly.


"Oh, I'm not sure. I really hate traveling." Bom replied.


"Aww... Too bad. I thought we could have a 'triple date' again like this, you know." Yoona playfully said and chuckled.

"Wait, a triple date so you mean Dara is coming with you guys?" Bom asked, narrowing her eyes at Dara. 



Dara quickly averted her gazed. 



"You know what, I will think about it. Besides, I really need some fresh air so traveling might not be that bad." Bom said with a smirk. Dara quickly looked at her in disbelief.

 



"Omo! This is really great. I can't really wait! Two more days to go!"



==



There was an awkward silence that engulfed them as they walked along the path towards the cafe.
Top and Bom were walking along side with Donghae and Yoona while Dara and Siwon were following behind them.


"Whoa! It's really getting cold now." Yoona said to break the silence. Donghae quickly put his arm around Yoona's waist tightly to warm her up. Yoona smiled and put her hand on his too.


Dara bit her lips and quickly averted her eyes to ignore the sudden stab of pain in her chest. Her gaze darted up at Siwon who was looking at her the whole time. 


Siwon quickly pulled his lips upward gesturing her to smile. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, he crossed his eyes, stuck his tongue out, and made all sorts of funny faces.


Dara bit her lip as she tried to hold in her laughter but she burst out when Siwon's suddenly kicked his knees up and started to move his right arm upwards, in a lasso kind of motion. Mimicking the signature move of the famous song Gangnam style.


"Op op op op Oppa Gangnam Style," he mumbled playfully.


"Puhahaha!" Dara burst into laughter and quickly covered from embarrassment.


"What are you laughing at Dara?" Bom asked.


When everyone turned back to look at her, she dropped her purse as she stumbled and almost fell backwards but Siwon quickly caught her 
with a hand on her middle back.


"Are you alright, Dara?" he asked worriedly as he held her tight. Dara looked up at him and nodded. They turned red when they realized their faces were centimeters away from each other.


"Cough-Go-get-a-room-cough!" Bom teased while glancing at Donghae. Yoona squeezed Donghae's hand as she looked at the two giddily. Donghae gave her a small smile.


They quickly straightened up and turned even redder. Dara bowed immediately at Siwon to thank him. She could feel her face blush from embarrassment.


"Anytime." Siwon replied with a smile.


"Are you really okay now, Dara?" Yoona asked giddily.



"I- I am fine. Ha! Ha! I just lost my balance. Thanks, Yoona." she said looking down, embarrassed. "W-what are we waiting for? Let's go now!" she smiled at them and quickly picked up her purse but her heart nearly stopped beating when she saw Donghae was glaring at her. She flinched a bit making her stumbles backwards but Siwon quickly grasped her waist and pulled her upright again. 


"Tsk. Such a klutz." Donghae muttered to himself but they all heard it.  Yoona quickly nudged him and gave him a quizzical look. "Joke." he added and rolled his eyes. Siwon gave Donghae a glare.


"Are you sure you're okay now, Dara?" Siwon asked.


Dara nodded and smiled at him, but the embarrassment showing clearly on her face. She quickly bit her lips and sputtered curses to her thoughts.


Bom quickly pursed her lips to hide her evil smile.


==



"Alright, we're here!" Bom said excitedly when they reached the small cafe. Donghae opened the door and waited for them to walk through.



Dara quickly looked down to avoid his eyes. She took a deep breath before walking inside. 

"Wow, everything looks the same. It feels like nothing has ever changed in this cafe at all. Look, our favorite seats are still there! It really feels just like old times again, doesn't it?" Bom asked, grinning while looking at Dara and Donghae.

 

Dara felt a sudden pain constrict in her chest the moment she walked through the door. They both ignored Bom and quickly looked away. Warm tears stinging their eyes as all of sweet memories came flooding back. 



Flashback 

 


Donghae and Dara finally reached the cafe but Dara immediately stopped outside and let go of Donghae's hand. 


Donghae frowned slightly before gently pulling her closer to him, staring deeply into her eyes. 

"Um...why don't we just tell them some other time, fishboy?" she gulped nervously. "I'm sure Bom-" "No, rabbit," he cut her off, bringing his hand to touch her cheek.

 

"We have to tell them now. Don't you know how badly I want to hold your hands, to hug you, to kiss you, and to shout to the whole world how much I love you. That you are finally mine. Only mine!" he said, full of emotions but he quickly looked down when he realized he was blushing.


Dara bit her lips and smiled shyly. "You're so cheesy fishboy, but I like that," she said giddily while playing with her hair. They both blushed even more as Donghae slowly tilted Dara's face up, brushing his lips against her. Then he gave her a reassuring smile as he took her hand and laced their fingers together, squeezing tightly. "We can do this, rabbit. Trust me. Let's go?" he winked at her as he opened the door. 


As soon as they stepped inside, they both looked at each other with a huge smile on their faces when they realized that their favorite song was being played on the cafe. They both nodded and took a deep breath as they walked towards Bom and Top who were waiting at them on their usual seats by the window. Their heart beat increasing with every step they took. 


"Aish! You guys are late! We have been here for like-i don't know-AGES! Where have you been anyway?! Don't tell me you guys had an L.Q again?!" Bom teased as soon as she saw Donghae and Dara.


"Hey, guys? Didn't you hear what I said? I said L.Q! Aren't you guys gonna say F.Q or B.F.Q instead? Best Friend Quarrel. Tsk." 
Bom made air quotes around the last word and grinned cheekily but her eyes went huge when Donghae and Dara finally reached them.


Donghae and Dara both froze and blushed heavily as Bom gaped at them from head to toe with her wide eyes.


"Oh.my.gosh! OH MY GOSH! W-What is that?!" Bom screamed while pointing at their faces, "W-Why are your faces redder than a tomato sauce?! and KYAAAA! W-Why are you guys holding each other's hand?! and --- and what else?! Why do I smell something really, really fishy?! KYAAAA!" she squealed excitedly and tucked her head into the crook of Top's neck.


Bom's reaction startled Dara, causing her jump. Donghae hold her hand tightly to make sure she would not let go of his hand. 


"Ehem! Is there something we need to know or maybe you want to tell us?" Top asked in a teasing voice, biting a lip to hold back his giddy grin.


"Um... Ha! Ha! W-we-No! I mean-" Dara stuttered but was cut off abruptly when Donghae pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. 


Top and Bom's blinked in surprise and their jaws both dropped. Bom gasped excitedly and started fangirling like crazy.


"O MY GOSH! O MY GOD! I'm going to die! KYAAAAAAAA!" Bom shrieked loudly and dramatically clutched her chest causing all the people to look at them in surprise. "Is this really, really, really happening right now?!" she screeched again while covering her face with her hands.


Dara immediately pulled away from Donghae's arms to stop Bom's commotion but Donghae quickly s his hand around the back of her head and pulled her back in, pressing their lips together one more time. "Pabo", Dara said and smiled against his lips. Donghae smiled back and continued to kiss her, enjoying the pressure of their lips against each other.


"I love you, my rabbit." he breathes in and gave Bom and Top a thumbs up at the same time.



"I love you too, fishboy soooooo much!" she said, deepening her kiss.


"Finally after a million years!" Top punched his fists up in the air and danced on his seat like crazy.


Bom lifted her hands up in the air. “Thank you Lord, they've finally realized their feelings for each other after a million years! HALLELUJA!"


and they all burst out laughing.


End of Flashback

 


==


Dara snapped out of her trance when Siwon asked her if she was okay. Dara nodded and gave him a weak smile, hiding all the pain in her heart.


"I'm sorry."  Siwon softly said while looking down.


"For what?" Dara quickly turned at at him.


"I'm sorry for bringing you here. I never thought this would happen."


"No, Siwon." she shook her head, "What are you saying? I should be thanking you instead. Because of you, I met my old friends. Because of you I felt like a little kid again. This is really like old times. You really made me happy, Siwon. Thank you so much for being here with me." she said looking up at him with a gentle smile.


Siwon looked at Dara with an amused expression. Looking at her reminded him when they were little kids, happy and care-free.

She doesn't change at all, he thought to himself before his phone rang. 


"Answer it, Siwon. I will wait for you." Dara said with a bright smile. Siwon nodded and smiled back, blushing.


==


They all walked right up at the back and took their usual table beside the window. Bom was sitting beside Top, directly across Yoona and Donghae's seats. Taking a deep breath, Dara went up and took the vacant seat beside Bom, directly in front of Donghae.


Bom couldn't help but glare while Dara and Donghae sat uncomfortably in their seats.


"Where is the bathroom here?" Yoona asked. "Right down the isle. Then make a left." Bom replied.


"Do you want me to go with you, Yoona?" Dara asked awkwardly.


"No, it's okay Dara. I can manage. I'll be back real quick!" she said, smiling.


Bom quickly nudged Top discreetly with her leg. Top furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her confusedly. She pursed her lips, pointing upward while nodding her head slightly, giving him a signal to exit. Top scratched the back of his head and thought she wanted a kiss so he gave her a peck on the lips. Donghae and Dara shot the alien couple a quizzical look.


"No! Aish!" Bom blurted out, irritated. 
"Ah!" Top's eyes widened as he clicked his fingers in realization. "I have to go to the restroom too! Gotta go!" Top said, grinning.


"Opps! Me three!" Bom added but Dara quickly pulled her down and glared at her. "I-I'll go with you too." she said nervously.


Donghae quickly propped his elbow against the table and turned to look at the window.


"Aish! Fine! I'll stay." Bom said as she rolled her eyes. An awkward silence filled the air again as Bom looked at them with an extremely amused expression with her elbows propped against the table.


"Hmm...very interesting."Bom said, trying to break the awkward silence. The two gulped nervously.



"Hayyyz... This is just like good old times. Doesn't it?" she asked in the most adorably teasing voice. The two just ignored her.


"Tsk. Fine, ignore me. Can you just hand me a piece of napkin, please?" she added, pointing at the box of napkin on the side of the table.


Dara and Donghae both leaned to get a napkin at the same time and their hands accidentally brushed against each other.
Both quickly pulled their hands away, as if they had been burned. Their faces quickly turned bright red. 


Bom quickly bit her lip to control a boost of giddiness racing through her. "Hello, guys?! I said, "Hand me a napkin, please?" she said, grinning while watching the two blushes.

 
Donghae and Dara both looked at each other awkwardly. Donghae averted his gaze as he quickly pulled a napkin and hand it to Bom.


"Finally! Thank you!" Bom playfully said.

 

 

"Sighs, I thought it was already a happy ending. I wonder what happened. Oh, do you guys remember when you both came here late and ---"



"Bom, stop!" Dara quickly cut her off as a heavy blush came across her face.


"Tsk! Fine." Bom said as she rolled her eyes, but all of a sudden began humming a song. 


"If I could then I would, I'll go wherever you will go. Mmmm.. Mmm.." Bom continued humming while totally enjoying their expression on their faces. 


Donghae was still looking blankly at the window while Dara was looking down, rubbing her fingers together.


She continued to sing and hum her song even louder than before. "If I could turn back time, I'll go wherever you will go! If I could make you mine, Mmmm..."


Donghae and Dara both glared at her intensely, making her stopped for a while. "What?! I'm just singing. Am I not allowed to sing too?" she asked dryly.


Aish! Why is that taking so long?! We still have an appointment. Come on, baby. Bom thought to herself. Her smile widened when she finally heard the song she was waiting for. "Finally!" she said to herself while secretly glancing at their faces. 

 

Bom quickly grinned and pretended to look surprised. "Woah! OH MY GOSH! They're playing your theme song! Isn't ironic?! Uh-oh, It must be faith!" she gasped playfully.


Donghae and Dara both gulped as soon as they heard the intro of their favorite song, playing on the cafe.


Dara could feel her heart crumpling under the pain as the sweet memories came flashing back, piercing her heart and tearing it into million pieces.


So lately, Been wondering~
Who will be there to take my place?
When I'm gone, You'll need love~
To light the shadows on your face~
If a great wave shall fall and fall upon us all. Then between the sand and stone. Could you make it on your own?
If I could, then I would, I'll go wherever you will go ~~~

Runaway with my heart, Runaway with my love~


The pain in Dara's heart intensified as music drifted to her ears. 



"I love you, my rabbit." 

 


Donghae swallowed hard and tightened his folded hand as the memories of the past began flashing through his mind.

 

 

 

"I love you too, fishboy soooooo much!"

 


To Be Continued>>>

 


Author's Note:

Finally an update! :3 We just got our power back after 5 days without electricity and heat so THANKS GOD! Anyway, The next chapter is almost done. I would probably post it this weekend. Sorry for the crappy chappie. Sorry for all the errors. You know the drills. Kekeke. What do guys think of this chapter? Jealousy is in the air! kekeke. Can anyone guess who is Jiyong here? kekeke. Please leave comments and don't forget to subscribe. Thank you so much for reading my story. I have to sleep now! Good bam!

Ps. Thank you xina_VIP for the wonderful poster! <3

For those who hasn't seen these, please check my Darahae videos. Thank you! <3

DARAHAE 1

DARAHAE 2