Chapter 24 - Jeju Island part I

One More Chance

Siwon POV

 

“Minji-yah, how’s everything? How’s mom? I already found where Dara was. I already told hyung about it. He agreed to go home with me tomorrow night. I just need to meet the girl of my dream tonight before we go home.” I told Minzy  excitedly on the phone. She didn’t speak much and it made me worry. “Hello? Are you still there? Is everything okay, Minzy? How’s mom?” I asked worriedly.

 

 

“Oppa, I don’t know what to do...mom is in the hospital. She had a chest pain this morning. I was so scared oppa. I thought mom will leave us too.” Minzy said crying.

 

 

“What?! Don’t cry Minji. It’s okay. I’ll fly over there right now. I’ll tell Donghae hyung. Stay with mom, okay? Don’t leave her side. I’ll be there right away.” 

 

 

My heart is pounding so fast. My chest became heavy and everything around me turned dark. I felt very weak all of a sudden upon hearing the news about my mother. Why is this happening to us? I still remember when I heard the news about my dad in the hospital after a car accident, then when Donghae hyung ended up in the hospital after Dara left him, and then this. I don’t think I can handle this anymore. Not with my mom. I looked around for Donghae hyung in the hotel, bar, and around the area but I can’t find him. I tried to call him several times but it goes only to his voice message. 

 

 

“Hyung, I have to go back to Seoul. Mom is in the hospital. I have to check her condition. Please stay out of trouble while I’m gone. I’ll be back tomorrow.” I said before I hung up the phone. 

 

 

 

 

As soon as I landed in Seoul, I received a call from an unknown number. I had no time to entertain those scammers so I just ignored the call. I went immediately to the hospital and thankfully mom is fine. The doctor said she just had too much stress and that triggers the chest pain. The doctor prescribed her with BP meds , nitroglycerin and to just avoid too much stress. I don’t think that is even possible.

 

“Siwonnie, baby..I miss you so much. Why didn’t you answer my call when you were in Jeju?” Jessica said, pouting her lips. Who is she? She is just one of my friend. Yes, friend with with benefits. I tried so hard to ignore and avoid her but she just won’t listen. I found her here waiting in the hospital with Minzy. 

 

“I told you, I’m busy taking care of hyung there.” I answered back while peeling fruits for mom.

“Yeah? Then who is Yoona?!” She asked angrily.

“What did you say?” I paused for a moment, “How did you know her?” I asked in shock.

“Someone called you in your phone when you were in the bathroom so I answered it. She said she’s Yoona and she wanted to talk to you as soon as possible.” She replied, rolling her eyes.

“Aish! I forgot about her.” I whacked my head and immediately grabbed my phone. “Where is the number? Is it this one?” 

 

“Hello, Yoona? I’m sorry I totally forg—“

“What?!! I’m here in Seoul. I’ll get a plane ticket as soon as possible.” I immediately hanged up.

“I have to go.” I told them. “Oppa! What happened?” Minji worriedly asked.

“I’ll tell you later. Please take care of mom. I’ll call you. Everything will be okay.” I assure Minji. I kissed mom in her forehead before I left.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Yah! Dara, wake up. Yoona is downstairs waiting for you.” Bom woke me from my little nap.

“How did she know I’m here?” I asked her but she just made a gesture with her hands that she doesn’t know.

 

I went downstairs and saw Yoona waiting patiently. She smiled at me as soon as she saw me.

 

“What happened to you, Dara? Why did you leave the house without even telling me in person?” She pouted. “I was so worried about you, you know.”

 

“I’m sorry, I just suddenly... misses Bom. I don’t want you to get jealous. Please don’t get mad at me.” I teases while playing with my hand nervously.

 

“Yeah?! Hmm... I promise I won’t be mad but you’re still going to Jeju with us over the weekend, okay? Everything is already set.”

 

“Huh? Umm..but” I attempted to decline but Bom cut me off.

 

“We’re going with you guys!” Bom shouted excitedly.

 

“Yehey! It’s a deal. I’m so excited! We tried on some of the bikinis I bought the other day. I brought them here so you won’t forget, Dara. Do you have your bikini ready, Bom? Yoona said excitedly.

 

“Of course!” Bom said with a wink.

 

 

—-

 

 

“Yah ! Bommie Yah! Why do we have to go to Jeju? We could’ve make up an excuse like you’re not feeling well because you’re pregnant or whatsoever. Why are you doing this to me, Bom?!” I asked Bom with annoyance clear in my face.

 

 

“Because you haven’t seen your mom for a long time. I’m sure she misses you and besides, I’m still not giving up with the both of you. You and Donghae forever! Darahae!” Bom teases

 

“Bom, how many times do I have to tell you we’re over. Donghae is with Yoona now. Did you see how worried he was back in the amusement park when Yoona got lost? I never saw him like that before.” I added 

 

“Yes, I did saw him like that many times! And it’s because of you!” Bom said back to me. 

 

 

“It was all in the past. Donghae already moved on.” 

 

 

“Then what about the bathroom moments of you two together? And that blanket scene you told me where he hugged and kissed you over the blanket and that later on he confessed that he saw you playing with his crotch less underpants in his room! It’s impossible that he mistakenly  thought you with Yoona. He still loves you, Dara! We just need to have a concrete plan to make him realize that he still loves you and that he doesn’t he really want to marry Yoona.” Bom insisted.

 

 

“No! Bom, listen to me. I am no good for Donghae. I left him with no excuse because I wanted to prioritize myself. I don’t deserve him at all.” Tears almost fall in my eyes as those words stabbed my heart painfully.

 

 

“Okay, fine! So you did follow you dreams and went abroad to study. But you’re back and you still love him and he still loves you. Can you see the logic?! You two are destined for each other. For Pete’s sake, I know what you guys been through the years since you were kids and then what? Are you just gonna give up on him just like that?! Unless, you already had someone in NY.” Bom added, rolling her eyes.

 

 

“No, of course not. It’s very complicated, Bom.. I already gave up on him after I left him.” I just sighed and diverted my eyes away from Bom’s scrutinizing eyes.

 

 

“You have to be honest with me, Dara, so I can help you. Is this about Minho? Did something really happen that night when you two sleep together in a hotel?”

 

 

“What?! No, of course not. I already told you nothing happened with us. We slept in one room but we didn’t sleep together in one bed.”

 

 

“Top saw you in the hospital before Donghae proposed to you on that night. You were looking for the nursery unit. Later on, he saw Minho following you. What are you really hiding from me, Dara.” 

 

 

“Nothing, I just went there to see those cute babies.” I answered with a sad smile.

 

 

 

“Is it true that Minho followed you in NY? Are you two leaving together there? We’re you pregnant with his baby that’s why you went abroad out of no where?!” 

 

 

My eyes went huge upon hearing her questions, “No! Where the heck did you get those nonsense from?” 

 

 

“I saw a picture of you and Minho together in NY. It’s funny because Top said Donghae was the one who showed it to him. That’s why I was surprise when I found out that you’re back here in Korea and the other night I saw Minho’s name on the list for Alumni homecoming. I thought you two came back together... with a baby.” Bom said before she bit her lower lip, waiting for my respond.

 

 

“I... tsk” I said with a small chuckles but sigh after in a weak voice. I swallowed hard before I continue, “It’s true I was with Minho in NY but he went there to study abroad, not because of me and I don’t have any babies yet... I wish I have though...” I said in weak voice and smiled painfully. “But not with him.” 

 

 

“Interesting. Then with who? With your Fishboy?” Bom said with her eyebrows going up and down.

 

 

“I am tired now, Bom. Haist! There is nothing that I would say that can stop you. Why am I even trying?!” I said with a sigh while caressing my head. I already felt like I needed my medication for headache. She is very persistent. She just smiled at me while watching me go up the stairs to my room. I quickly lay down in the bed and stared at the ceiling.

 

 

 

“I saw a picture of you and Minho together in NY. It’s funny because Top said Donghae was the one who showed it to him.” 

 

 

Our conversation echoed in my ears repeatedly.

 

 

 

“So he knew all along I was with him.” I muttered to myself.

 

 

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

8 years ago

 

 

“Choi Minho, This is Park, Dara, my daughter.” My dad introduces me to this tall young man.

“Minho is the son of my secretary, Choi Sohee.” 

He explained. Ever since my dad and mom got divorce, my dad has been spending his time working in his clinic. He tried so hard to forget my mom and to tell you the truth, I really admire it. Like him, I want to be a doctor too but apparently I’m not that smart like him. “He’s gonna be here after school to do his internship.”

 

 

I didn’t know why my dad seems different when he’s talking to him but i think he likes him because he’s a good man. “Dara, he is transferring to the same university as you’re going to. I’m sure you can help him with the transition. You can tour him around the school.” My dad suggested. “I’ll just get something in my office.” My dad added.

 

 

 

Silence engulfed the lounge room after my dad left, “Hi my name is Sandara Park. Nice to meet you Choi Minho. Umm..I heard you’re going to the same school, right?” I properly introduced myself after my dad left us to get something in his office.

 

*crickets*

 

“Hello?” I waved awkwardly.

 

“Yeah. You heard that a while ago from your dad. Do you really have to repeat that again?” He replied coldly before diverting his eyes.

 

 

“Wow.” My eyes went wide as soon as I heard his response. I was taken aback with his double personality. He seems very respectful in front of my dad but a bastard when my dad is not around. 

 

 

—-

 

 

I was walking hurriedly towards my next subject when I came across a familiar face. My blood suddenly boils just by looking at him, “Right, it was him.” I snorted, rolling my eyes as soon as our eyes met. I continued walking when I realized he was following me. “What?! Are you stalking me?” I asked him.

 

 

“No, are you? I’m going to my class too.” He said without any expression. He continued walking and entered the same room I am going to. Unfortunately, he is my classmate in every subject that I took. We have the same major and minor classes. People in my class even mistakenly thought we were in a relationship. How would they even thought of that when we were not even talking to each other. 

 

Those kind of gossips even reached Bom and her loud mouth. She even told Donghae the gossip about Minho, the new guy and me, and he was very furious. 

 

“Yah! Donghae, I heard your rabbit has a new suitor. What are you gonna do now?” Bom teases while we were sitting at the bench in the university ground. At that time, my relationship with Donghae was very complicated. We were more than friends, but less than lovers. Ever since I came back from Jeju Island after I graduated my high school, Donghae and I became very awkward. We hugged, we kissed, we held each other hands, but we had no label yet and that was definitely a torture in my heart. 

 

 

“Congrats.” Donghae replied coldly.

“Pabo.” I muttered to myself. Glaring at him intently.

“Wow. You two are impossible. When are you guys gonna learn?! Anyway, who wants to go to the amusement park?! I heard they open up a new sweet corn stall. That’s gonna be awesome!”

“I can’t, I’m busy. I have something to do later.” Donghae replied.

“Yeah, right. What kind of things is that ‘something’ that cannot wait until tomorrow? You’ve been saying that whenever I asked to go to amusement park. Right, Dara?” Bom added

“I can’t today as well. Sorry Bom. I’m actually busy lately. Besides I have dinner—“I was about about to finish my word when someone cut me off.”

“Are you ready?” A deep voice from a guy appeared from behind where I was sitting.

I turned around from my seat, and there I saw Minho appeared out of no where. I pretended to look around to see who he was talking to. “Are you talking to me?” I asked in confusion. “No, I was talking to your purse.” He replied with a smirk.

Is he serious?! Why on earth would he come and talk to me out of nowhere?

“Ready for what?!” I asked in return, annoyance is obvious in my face.

“Dinner.” He replied short and sweet.

I laughed in return. My eyes glance back to Bom with widely open. Her ears are big and wide wiggling around like a cute puppy. My eyes then landed to Donghae, staring fixedly at Minho.

“Dinner date?” Top asked while grinning from ear to ear. He crossed his legs and pretended to play with his hair like a little girl.

 

“No!” I said with annoyance in my voice. “Can you excuse us for a second?” I told them before I dragged Minho away from them. “What dinner are you talking about?! Are you out of your mind talking to me out of nowhere? Aren’t we even that close?!” I asked him with both of my hands in my hips as if I was scolding a young kid.

 

 

“You’re dad called me on my phone and asked me to pick you up so we can go together in your house. He told me he prepared dinner for us. My mom is coming too. I thought he told you already.” He replied. “Why are you so upset anyway? I don’t get why you care so much if they teases us? Tell them to mind their own business.” He said then he added, “Hmm...Is it because of that guy who almost kill me with his stares? Tsk.” He asked with a smirk. “Is he your boyfriend?”

 

“No...I..of course, no. We are just..Ugh!” I faltered, sadness was seen in my eyes. “Why are you asking so many questions anyway?! You mind your own business! I can go the house by myself!” I said before walking away.

 

 

I came home from school and my dad, Minho, and his mom were waiting for me on the table. My dad prepared dinner and while we were eating, he asked me what do I think about getting my masters in New York. 

 

“I don’t know. I don’t think about that yet.” I replied. “Ever since you’re young, you always told me you wanted to study abroad. I’m just thinking maybe this is a good idea so you can also see your grandmom. She’s getting old you know.”

 

“I don’t know, dad. I still have three more years before I graduate anyway. I still have more time to think about it.”

 

 

“Okay, sounds fair.” My dad replied. “How’s Donghae by the way? I haven’t seen him lately. Are you guys fighting again?” My dad asked with a smile. I rolled my eyes in reply and pretended not to hear him. 

 

“Is that Yuri’s son? He is such a good-looking young man. I think I saw him several times in the clinic before with Dara.” Minho mother butted in

 

“Yeah. That’s him. He’s Dara childhood friend and I think my future son-in-law someday.” My dad teases

 

“Ugh! Dad! Can we just eat?!” I said with embarrassment all over my face. My face suddenly turns red.

 

 

“By the way, Dara and Minho.” My dad started and changed the topic. His voice started shaking. I... I asked you guys for this dinner because I wanted to tell the both of you something important. I hope both of you would understand. The thing is, Minho’s mom and I... we are planning to get married in New York.” My dad said to us. I suddenly felt weak upon hearing those words, I accidentally dropped my spoon and fork I was using. My eyes went huge and I couldn’t swallow the food I was chewing inside my mouth. Minho, on the other side, stopped eating and immediately drink the whole glass of water next to him.

 

—-

 

 

“Dad! This is a crazy idea. I don’t mind you having a girlfriend. I don’t really mind, but getting married with your secretary? Did mom knows about it?!”

 

 

“Dara, I love Sohee. Ever since your mom and I broken up, she’s been there for me and she helped me a lot to finally move on. You know your mom. I went in Jeju Island last week to meet her. She still doesn’t want to sign the divorce paper so I we are going to New York to get married there.” 

 

 

“Dad, listen to me. What would people say about this? People would talk about us and they will think of you as a bad person here. Mom is crazier, I got it and she doesn’t deserve you but getting married again?”

 

 

“That’s why we are moving to NY. No one knows about us there and after your school here, we can go to an eye expert there to examine your eyes. I’m afraid you would get the same illness as your grandmother. Your night-blindness, we have to prevent that as early as possible. 

 

 

—-

 

“Yah! Choi, Minho” I called him after class the next day after our family dinner.

 

“You mean, Park, Minho?” He said with a smirk

 

“Can you be quiet?! Someone might hear you.” I told him. I was being paranoid, scanning around the empty classroom. “I don’t want anyone to know about our family, about us.”

 

“That your dad and my mom are getting married? That you’re gonna be my stepsister?”

 

“Hushhh! Stop!” I hushed him.

 

“You know, my life is complicated and you don’t want to be involved in this craziness of my family. My mom and my dad are not in good terms but they are still married. My dad is just so hard headed. I don’t think marriage right now is a good idea. I don’t know what to do! Ottoke?!” I said in confusion and annoyance.

 

“Don’t worry. I feel the same way. I don’t want you to be my stepsister at all.” He replied

 

“Really? Then we have to do something to stop their marriage.” I told him

 

“There’s only one solution I could think of so they wouldn’t marry each other.” He replied

 

“What?! Tell me!” 

 

“Let’s get married instead.” Minho teases and laugh so hard.

 

“In your dreams!” I said in annoyance. “This is a serious matter you know! Stop joking around!” I said stomping my feet like a little kid.

 

My eyes accidentally landed outside the window where I saw Donghae and Top staring at us.

 

 

“Ugh! Ottoke!” I said to myself. “Meet me tomorrow outside the cafeteria. I heard my dad and your mom is going on a trip this weekend. We have to sabotage it.” I told Minho before we left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. Look at them Donghae,  I think they are really a couple. What are they doing in an empty classroom just the two of them alone by themselves? It’s your fault, Fishy, you’re so slow. Now look at what happened, someone already steal her from you.” Top said to Donghae while looking at Dara and Minho from outside the classroom.

 

 

Donghae is glaring at them through the window when Dara finally saw them. He diverted his eyes away before he continued walking.

 

 

 

“Yah! Wait for me!” Top shouted.

 

 

— 

 

Minho was sitting on a bench outside the cafeteria while waiting for Dara. He’s playing with his phone when Donghae approached him. 

 

“Minho, right?” He asked

Minho looked up at him blankly, pretending he didn’t hear him. He looked down again and continued playing his phone.

“What’s your business with Dara?” He asked again. “Yah! Are you deaf?!“ Donghae pushed Minho shoulder

“What’s your problem?!” Minho finally spoke to him. “Why don’t you mind your own business?!” Minho added. 

“I am asking you a question, right?! What is up to you and Dara?!” Donghae asked Minho while glaring at him intently.

Minho stood up and looked at him with his fierce eyes. He sighed before he said, “Let me ask that same question to you? What is up to you and Dara?” he asked with a smirk.

“You’re really testing my patience!” Donghae grabbed Minho up by his collar and swing his fist around. Both of them glared at each other. He was about to punch him when Minho smirk before he said, “Why don’t you ask Dara instead? She said to keep our relationship a secret.” He teases. Donghae threw a punch on his face making him fall on the ground.

 

The crowd looked at them and a female voice stood out from the rest, “Lee, Donghae! Choi , Minho! What is up with you two?!” Dara shouted worriedly. She run towards them, Bom and Top following her. “Why are you guys fighting?” Dara asked, uneasiness was obvious in her expression. Minho got up from lying down and sat on the ground. He wiped the blood on his mouth.

 

“Blood! You have blood in your mouth. Ottoke!” Dara said in panic. She kneeled down and checked on Minho’s cut immediately. “Are you okay?” She asked. She then turned around to look at Donghae, “Yah! Lee, Donghae! Why did you punch him? Apologize to him now!” She said.

 

Donghae rolled his eyes with his fist tightly close. He grabbed his bag on the ground and walked away.

 

 

“Yah! Lee, Donghae!” Dara shouted.

 

 

“Give me my hundred” Bom whispered to Top.

“No, I don’t think it’s over yet.” Top whispered back.

“Yah! A bet is a bet. You lost. I told you, they are a couple. Look at them. Now, give me the buck.”

Bom added.

 

“Aish! I’m sorry he did that to you. Wait for me here.” Dara said to Minho before she followed Donghae.

 

 

 

“Yah! Donghae! Wait for me! What is wrong with you today?! Did Minho do something bad to you and you have to punch him?! His mouth is bleeding!” Dara shouted while following Donghae. He kept on walking and ignoring her. 

 

“Yah! Let’s talk this out Donghae! Stop walking! Yah! Fishboy!” She added, screaming out of her lungs. Donghae finally stopped walking and turned around to face her. “What is going on with you and Minho?” He asked, glaring at her eyes. “Huh?” She said with a shock expression. “Umm.. he’s my friend.” She replied. “A friend? What kind...like us?” Donghae asked with a serious expression. Dara swallowed hard, she felt a sharp pain when she heard his word. “Yeah...I guess” she answered back.

“Okay.” Donghae replied. A young lady then suddenly approached them. It was Hyuna, the girl that Dara hated the most. “Donghae are you okay? I saw what happened a while ago. Did you hurt yourself?” She asked. Donghae suddenly grabbed her by the waist and pressed his lips against her in front of Dara.

 

Dara stood frozen while watching them when someone grabbed her hand and dragged her away from them. He was walking so fast while holding Dara’s hand, tears falling from her eyes.

 

They finally stopped walking when he saw her tears drying out. “So what’s the plan?” Minho asked Dara while avoiding her eyes filled with tears.

 

 

 

 

 

“What is wrong with you Lee Donghae? Why aren’t you thinking?!” Bom shouted, scolding Donghae.

 

“I don’t know. I wasn’t thinking anything. I was furious.” Donghae replies back

 

“Yeah! Is it really necessary to kiss Hyuna in front of her? You two act like kids!” Bom said both her hand on her hips. 

 

“Did you just ask me to come over here to nag me over that? Why are we here anyway?” Donghae asked. Bom asked Donghae to meet her in front of a bus station going to Busan.

“Hush! You’ll see later. I think we should hide now. They should be coming anytime soon.”

“Who?” 

Before Bom could respond, they both saw Minho and Dara in a weird outfit. Both of them are wearing black shades, big hats, and baggy clothes. They both hid from them behind the bus.

 

“What is going on?! How do you know they are here?! And Why are we hiding?!” Donghae whispered.

“Dara told me she’s going to Busan today. I just assumed she’s going with him and I’m right. I just need a proof so I could get my hundred from Top.” Bom teases

“Why do I have to be here?!” Donghae asked with annoyance all over his face.

“Nothing. I just want to torture you.” Bom said with an evil smirk.

 

 

 

“Are you sure this is the hotel they check in to?” Minho asked Dara.

 

“Yeah. I saw it on my dad’s email last night, room number 308. I already paid the lady so she better make sure her act would be believable.” 

 

“Hi, my name is Sandara Park. I have room reservation for two people. Hmm.. I think it’s room 307 and 306.” Dara said to the hotel desk staff while scanning her email on her phone.

 

“Yes, Miss Park. Let me check it. Hold on a second.” The front desk clerk said while browsing her computer. “I saw the reservation for Ms. Sandara Park, but it’s only for room 306. Unfortunately, we are fully booked tonight, Ms Park. I’m sorry.” She added.

 

“What?!!! No.. it’s impossible. Check it again, please. I am definitely sure I reserved a two room.” Dara said in panic.

 

“I’m really sorry Miss Park. There’s only one room reservation I saw here for you. I’ll take a look if I can give you two beds instead.”

 

“Oh..kay.” Dara said in defeat. She looked at Minho,  awkwardness was written all over her face. 

 

“I don’t think you mentioned to me about this part in your plan.” Minho teases Dara with a smirk.

 

“Aish!” Dara said rolling her eyes.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

Days passed by quick and the weekend to Jeju Island finally came. They all took the same flight and rented a big place via Airbnb. 

They originally planned to stay in Yoona’s house but the house is too small for the six of them. The flight went well but awkwardness were engulfing the group. Bom was always to the rescue to break the awkward silence. 

 

Bom, Top, and Siwon were seated on the middle aisle while Dara, Donghae, and Yoona were on right aisle. Yoona’s ticket assigned to the window side, Donghae in the middle, and Dara seated near the aisle. Dara couldn’t complain because Yoona was the one who bought the tickets for them and it would be more awkward to ask for a different seat. The flight took only 1 hour and 10minutes but it felt like it was a dragging years for Dara. Yoona was happily looking at the sky with her head resting in Donghae’s shoulder. Dara tried her best to divert her attention and just played a game on her phone. 

 

Siwon on the other hand secretly poking her head out of boredom but Dara caught him on act. Siwon smiled playfully and pretended to be sleeping.

 

The flight attendants came around and offered small snacks with all the passengers of the plane. Dara was so relief as she could hear her stomach growling loudly. She observed Yoona and Donghae were sleeping so she pretended to get snacks for them as well. When she was about to open her second set of cookies snack, Donghae immediately grabbed it in her hand and ate it instead. Dara was taken aback and felt embarrassed. She pouted and grabbed the other snack and put it on Yoona’s table. Donghae secretly laughed at Dara‘a action.

 

“Dara, are you still alive there?” Bom teases

“Excuse me! Do you have a corn soup here?” Bom asked the flight attendant. “Make it two please!” Bom said and asked Dara, “Do you want soup as well?” 

“Yeah. I’m hungry.” Dara said pouting. “Make it three instead! Thank you!” Bom added.

 

Dara and Bom started eating the corn soup. They don’t usually serve a meal in a short flight but Bom said she was pregnant so they especially made it for as per her request.

 

Dara started to slurp the soup directly from the bowl when a slight turbulence occurred. 

“Ouch!” Dara cried out when some of the soup spilled in her hand. She blew on it to ease the pain. Siwon was about to ask her if she’s okay when he saw Donghae pressed the call light and asked for a cold compress. Dara tried to stay still, ignoring him. She pretended nothing happened and just bit her lip to hide the pain. The flight attendant gave Donghae the cold compress. He then put the cold compress in Dara’s table but Dara seemed to be clueless of his action so he grabbed her burned hand and made her hold the cold compress. 

 

 

Dara’s heart skipped a beat. 

 

 

She didn’t say any word to him and awkwardness between the two continues. Siwon, Top, and Bom on the other hand, were secretly observing the awkwardness between the two.

 

 

The group finally landed in Jeju Island. Yoona’s excitement was written all over her face. “Omo, i fell asleep the whole flight because I was up all night last night. I just couldn’t sleep at all. I'm so excited! I’ve been waiting for this day.” She cheerfully said to the group. “Dara, let’s visit our school tomorrow! When are you visiting your mom by the way?” She added.

 

Dara just smiled at her and shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

“Omo! This house is so big. The kitchen is so huge! I like it.” Bom said as soon as they entered the Airbnb. “Look! They have big swimming pool too!” She added while looking at the backyard. 

 

"Look, they have billiard table and karaoke machine here too. Daebak!" Top replied in excitement.

 

“How many rooms does this house have?” Dara curiously asked.

 

“I saw on the website they only have three rooms but don’t worry. All the rooms are big though.” Bom said with an evil smirk.

 

“What?!” Dara replied with her open wide eyes.

 

“I don’t think there’s any problem with that. Top and Bom in one room, Donghae hyung and Yoona in the 2nd room, and Dara and I would be in the third room.” Siwon suggested with a naughty smile.

 

“Deal!” Bom shouted playfully in response.