Good morning?!? Yeah right!

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

I woke up to the sound of something crashing in my living room. I jumped out of bed immediately awake and fumbled for a makeshift weapon. I grabbed my tennis racket and made my way silently towards the living room. My heavy curtains were still closed so the room was almost pitch black. I could make out a faint shadow in the dark. It looked like a guy. I had a feeling who it was. I raised my racket and brought it down hard on him. The intruder let out a yelp of pain as I the lights. I looked at the bruise that was forming on his forehead and smirked in satisfaction.

"What are you doing here Key?" I asked, still smirking at the damage I had done.

"I told you I wasn't giving up! I want to show you that I can be a good oppa!" He said rubbing his face.

"By breaking into my apartment?!?" I shrieked and raised the racket again.

"WAIT!!!" He screamed.

"Get out of here. Go back to your precious band. They're obviously more important then me." I said still cranky and wanting to go back to bed. It was only 6 a.m.

"Sora please! I have the day off today and I wanted to take you out. Please spend the day with your oppa." He pouted.

"Ok I'll go out with you oppa. But if you mess up I'm coming straight home. Arasso?" I looked at Key waiting for him to answer.

His face lit up as he rushed forward to hug me but I stopped him with a glare. He shrunk back onto one of my couches. i retreated back to my room to take a shower and get ready. I quickly hopped in and out of the shower. The faster I was done with this idiot the faster I could go back to my lonely lifestyle. I pulled open my closet and located some skinny jeans and a blazer. I wriggled out of my towel and into the skintight dark denim jeans. I threw on my blazer without an undershirt because I remember it used to piss the hell out of Key. 

I sat at my vanity and rummaged through my makeup bag until I pulled out mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and skin-clearing mineral powder. I patted my face with loose powder. I quickly swiped some black eyeliner in a heavy cat-eye and did my eye shadow into a dark smoky eye. I finished up by sweeping some mascara onto my lashes. When I was satisfied by my appearance, I grabbed my phone and some money. Slipping my phone into my bra and my money into my pocket, I walked out of my bedroom back to the living room.

The pabo was still sitting on my couch when I came out of my room. I walked into my shoe closet and pulled out my black combat boots and slipped them on. I walked by Key and waved my keys (A/N: i'm such a dork XD) in his face signaling I was ready to go. I headed towards door but was stopped when Key spun me around to face him.

"WHAT IS THIS?!?" He yelled pointing at my lack of an undershirt and my heavy eye make up.

"Key you can't control me anymore. I'm 21 years old i can where whatever I want and do my makeup however I like." I calmly replied. He didn't expect that so he just stopped talking. I dragged him out of my condo and downstairs to the parking garage. I wonder what this idiot has planned today. I'll just follow his lead for now.

I smiled to myself as my motorcycle came into view. "We're taking my baby today." I firmly stated.

I expected a big objection but all Key said was, "What about my car?".

"We'll come back for it later. Now get on." I straddled my motorcycle and put on my helmet and handed Key my spare one. After I made sure Key was holding on tight I stepped on the gas and sped out of the garage with a loud vrooooom. The second I started moving Key started screaming and tightening his grip on my waist.

"OMG!!! I;M GONNA DIE SORA!!!" He screamed burying his head in my shoulder.

"SHUT UP!!! PEOPLE ARE STARING!!!" I screamed back. Boy was this going to be a long day.