If you ever do that again I swear to my dice that I will......

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

Key looked at me asking whether he should go on or not. I shook my head. "I promise I'll tell you guys about my past when the time comes." They deserved to know. Just not now.

"You don't have to tell us until you're ready. We won't pressure you." Minho told me kindly. I smiled back at him.

"So now we've got this sorted out......" I glanced around the room at the boys looking at me with wide eyes. "WHAT?" I yelled at them.

"We haven't gotten anything sorted out Sora. So we're not going to bed until we get our stories straight." Key told us. We reluctantly nodded.

"Ok so...." Key started. "Sora still has to pretend she's my girlfriend. Sora and Minho can't show PDA in front of the others. We're all gonna pretend nothing ever happened with Taemin. And we'll all keep our little secret as long as we can. If and only if Onew and Jonghyun find out on their own without any help, then we can tell the truth and Minho and Sora can openly date. Only in the dorms of course. The paparazzi and Shawols would rip them apart.

I whimpered at the thought and Minho rubbed my back to sooth me. "So is that all Key?" I asked my brother.

"Yeah that should be it for now. Oh wait. We're gonna have these meetings every night. We're all going to meet in here at 2 am every night to update each other on any changes." We all groaned at the thought but reluctantly nodded. With that being done we exchanged our good nights. Minho gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and he and Taemin headed back to their room. I looked at Key one more time before l turned off the lights and buried myself under the covers.

​I fell into a troubled sleep that night. It must've been hours before I started drifting off when I suddenly snapped awake. I looked over at Key soundly sleeping and quickly shook him awake. 

"What is it Sora?" He asked me irritated that I had woken him up.

"I'm really scared. I heard something. Listen." I whispered the we both listened in silence. It only took a few seconds to hear the sound again. This time Key heard it too and was immediately wide awake. He pulled me to him and whispered in my ear. 

"Stay close to me." He said while slowly getting out of the bed. I silently copied his actions and stayed close to him. Key grabbed his baseball bat and opened the door silently. We slipped out into the hallway and went in the direction the sound was coming from. Just as we were about to come out into the living room space, I had a hand clamped onto my mouth and felt myself being dragged away.

I started thrashing around trying to let get the person to release me. I was afraid I was being kidnapped but imagine the relief I felt when I saw that it was only Onew. He quickly pulled me into what I guess was his room and shut the door. He the light and pulled me over to his bed.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"We're playing a prank on Key. We always play pranks on each other. This month it's his turn to be pranked. He must've let his guard down and forgot about our pranks." I nodded at Onew and made myself comfortable on his bed. I moved over to a half of it and patted the empty space. Onew hesitated but came and lay down anyway. 

"So what do you guys have planned? Is it all the guys' plan or just yours?" I asked myself laying on his chest.

I felt him tense up as he responded. "Normally it's all of us's plans. But it seems like Minho and Taemin forgot. It seems like they're preoccupied. I wonder what's wrong with them. But anyway Jonghyun and I decided to go ahead with our own idea. You're just gonna have to wait and see what we do. I was in charge of getting you away from Key and telling you what was happening. Jonghyun is teh one that's actually initiating the prank."

I batted my eyelashes at him and said, "I'm happy it was you that was in charge of me. I can only imagine what Jonghyun would've done. You're so gentle."

He let out a little chuckle then immediately went serious. Next thing I knew I was being pinned down with Onew on top of me. He got so close to my face that I could feel his warm breathe tickling my cheek. "Don't be so sure of that just that Sora." He got off of me and immediately smiled again like nothing happened.

I was shocked at his sudden mood change. Before I knew what I was doing my hand made contact with his cheek. The second his hand grabbed his cheek I realized what I had done. "Mianhae Onew! You just suprised me and I don't know what came over me." I rambled.

He quickly silenced me woth a slender finger to my lips. "I guess I did deserve that. It's ok"

I smiled apologetically but quickly went serious. "But  I swear to my dice that if you ever do that again I will......" I was cut off by a bloodcurdling scream. I jumped on Onew and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid us down. He pulled the covers over us and flicked off the light.

"You're not murdering him right?" I asked Onew still shaken by Key's scream.

Onew laughed in my ear and said, "Aniyo! Of course not! It's part of the prank. You'll see tomorrow. Don't worry. Key will be ok." Onew kept whispering comforting words in my ear until I felt myself drifting off again. This time in the safety and comfort of Onew's arms, I was able to reach my hazy wonderland in peace. 

"I just might be falling for you too Lee Jinki." With that last thought lingering in my head I fell into my lovely wonderland, a smile on my face.