Stupid

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

"Yah Shisus! Watch where you're pointing that thing!' Heechul scolded from the doorway.

"Hyung, believe in god!" Siwon preached him pulling me out from behind him.

"Never!" Heechul told him. Siwon just rolled his eyes and gave up on Heechul then turned to me. 

"Are you alright Sora?" He asked slowly. I could tell he was worried about my sanity at this point. Hell so was I! 

"Was that real?" I asked him. He pulled me into a hug my back.

"Yeah it was." He said softly. "But the power of god saved us." He preached to me.

"Oppa." I said.

"Neh Sora?" He asked gently still holding me.

"I'm atheist too." I told him. He pulled me to arm's length and sighed.

"You too?" He asked. I nodded. He just ran his fingers through his hair muttering under his breath.

"Thank you though oppa, for saving me." I smiled at him. 

He shook his head and said, "Thank god." 

I shook my head defiantly. "Never!" 

"Oh god! You're just like Heechul and Hankyung. Thought that doesn't mean I love you any less." He told me softly. I just realized only Heechul and Zhoumi were standing at the door.

"Where's the rest?" I asked them.

"I don't know. I ran out dragging these two for back up. I expected everyone else to follow us except for Leeteuk that is. I mean you and that thing screamed pretty loud." Heechul told me. Taemin didn't come. Did he not hear me? Did he not care? What about Key?

"Let's go back." Zhoumi said seeing the look on my face. I clung to Siwon's massive bicep for dear life.

"I'm still scared." I whispered. "What if it's still out there?" I asked, panicking. 

"Chill sis. We got your back." Heechul said in English. Siwon grabbed me while Zhoumi took Heechul, and hauled us out of the room before he could transform into rapper mode. I urged the guys to run back to the room with me. When we got there I yanked open the door and flew inside.

"Sora what's wrong?!?" Taemin asked, seeing my frightened expression and trying to hug me. Someone pulled him off of me. I looked to see Heechul holding him by his collar.

"Oppa put him down!" I told him.

"Not until he apologizes for not caring." He told me. He turned to Taemin and told him, "You realize your girlfriend almost died a few minutes ago? She's ing traumatized. Hell even we are!" He said pointing to Siwon, Zhoumi, and himself

"I just assumed it was something little. I thought she just did something stupid like always." He said shrugging. My eye twitched. Stupid? Like always?

"So you think I always do stupid things?" I asked him, my eyes watering.

"Well yeah most of the time." He said nonchalantly. Who was this guy? What did he do with my sweet caring boyfriend? We bickered back and forth for a while until things started getting nasty.

"You're such a Sora! You've probably ed tons of guys when I'm not around" He yelled at me. That was it. I can't take this or him anymore. I grabbed my bag off the table by Leeteuk's bed. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Get well soon Teukie. I'll be back to take you back to your dorm tomorrow. I'll take care of you from there. Ryeowook oppa and someone else will watch over you today. I'll take the rest of the boys back to the dorms now. Bye bye." I told him. He nodded in understanding. "Kaja Super Junior minus Ryeowook and Yesung oppa!" I bid Wookie and Yesungie good night as they prepared to spend the night.

I glanced at SHINee. "Onew oppa you should go back to your dorms now." I told him. He nodded and gathered up s and followed me and the other boys out the door. When we got outside I said goodbye to all the SHINee members except Taemin. I followed Kyumin to their car with Hanchul now as well. The rest of the boys piled into the other car.

Just as Taemin was about to get into their car I stuck my head out the window. "Yah Lee Taemin!" I shouted. He whipped his head around smiling, thinking he was about to get an apology. "We're over!" I yelled. His face dropped and his eyes got moist as Onew pulled him into their car. I pulled my head back into the car and sat down, staring blackly into space. 

"What did I just do oppas?"