Correction

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

I grabbed Key's hand and dragged him across the airport to the two men waitong for us. I raised my brow at them waiting for an explanation.

"Why are you here? I told him I was on my way." I said.

"He's paranoid now. He doesn't want anyone one of us to get hurt. He normally never acts like this." He said.

"You still didn't answer my question. What are you doing here?" I repeated.

"Oh we're here to pick you up." He told me. I just sighed and handed the second boy my suitcase and followed them our the front doors to a waiting company car. We piled in and just sat in silence for a while.

"So why did he send you two of all people?" I asked them.

"I find that offensive! You don't think we're responsible enough to pick our dongsaengs up? Well then-" He started ranting but I cut him off.

"I trust you oppas! Please stop. So what's up with you two? Yah Cho Kyuhyun have you gotten passed the "friend" zone yet? And Lee Sungmin! It's so obvious you like him!" I told them.

"Yah Sora it's not like that!" Kyuhyun protested.

"We're both straight men!" Sungmin said as well.

"Yeah about as straight as the pole I danced on." I muttered under my breathe.

"What did you just say?!?" Key said in a scary tone.

"I said as straight as the stage I dance on oppa." I said quickly.

"Oh ok. I thought you said something else." Key said relieved. I made eye contact with Kyuhyun and Sungmin out of the corner of my eyes and we all cracked up. Only KyuMin, Hanchul, and Zhoumi knew about my past stripper job. I bet they were thinking about the time I gave them s. I remember the night fondly actually. I got slammed by Heechul when I tried to go near Hankyung.

"Did I miss something?" Key asked confused.

"No Key. It's just that KyuMin is so pathetic and I find it funny. They haven't gotten anywhere yet so I'm going to help them. Oh and guys I'm going to be your "leader" until Teukie recovers." I informed the two men.

"Really?!?" Sungmin said excitedly. I nodded, smiling at him.

"Cool. We all miss having you around Sora. You're going to live with us of course?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Of course. How else am I going to keep an eye on you bunch of idiots if I'm not there with you 24/7?" I asked them.

"Yay! You can stay in hyung's room." Sungmin told me.

"No I can't do that! I'll just sleep on the couch. Leeteuk and I are close but I can't sleep in his bed. That'd be weird." I told him.

"I guess that makes sense. You can stay with me then." Sungmin said trying to be y. I laughed at his failed attempt and punched him playfully.

"Yah what about me hyung? Have you forgotten about me already?" Kyuhyun asked him.

"I'll always love you, you evil maknae!" Sungmin told Kyuhyun pulling him cinto a hug.

"Awww KyuMin!!!" I cooed. They looked at me like I was crazy. Then I got serious and winked at them. "I wanna be apart of it. We're gonna be called KyuMinRa arasso?"

"Oooh . Me gusta. What about you Kyu?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun shrugged and said, "Whatever makes you happy bunny."

"Yah Kim So Ra may I remind you that you have a boyfriend?" Key told me.

"I know I have a boyfriend Key and I love him a lot. I'm just playing around with KyuMin. They're so kawaii!" I said and pinched Kyu and Minnie's cheeks.

"Yah we're your oppas. You should respect us!" Sungmin scolded me. I scooched closer to him, rested my head on his chest so I could look up at him, and widened my eyes. 

"I'm sorry oppas." I told him completely playing the aegyo card.

"Psh you call that aegyo?!? I am the aegyo prince. No one can beat me!" He scoffed. I let out a sob as I crawled over to Kyuhyun and sat next to him.

"Kyu oppa thinks I'm cute right?" I asked.

"Extremely." Kyuhyun said smirking wrapping his arm around me. Sungmin yanked Kyuhyun to him and held him close galring at me.

"Stay away from my maknae. You already have one." Sungmin told me.

"Correction. I have many. I bet you didn't know I have many maknaes. Lee Tae Min, Bang Chul Yong, Son Dong Woon, Kim Jong In, Lee Seung Hyun. I could go on for a while." I told them. Key looked at me weirdly. o_o

"Hw do you know Mir, Dongwoon, Kai, and Seungri?" He asked me.

"Well we've met before......" I trailed off.

"Sora obsessing over them and knowing everything about them does not count as knowing them." Sungmin said annoyed. -_-'

"You know them don't you oppas?" I asked them with a gleam in my eyes.

"Kind of. Heechul and Eunhyuk are the ones that are really close to them." He told me. "Wait.....wae do you want to know?"

"Because oppas are going to introduce me to them." I said cutely.

"Oh god!" Kyuhyun sighed. We sat back in our seats and just chilled. We were close to the hostpital according to the driver. I just sat back smirking to myself. I knew I should be worrying about Teukie but I can't help but think of the ways I would torture Heechul and Hyukjae if they refused to introduce me to the maknaes. 

"We're here." The driver told us. As we got out of the car and stood in front of the hospital, reality hit me. Park Jung Soo. My second brother, was in the hospital. I don't know what to expect. Can I keep it together in front of him and the others? You gotta be strong Sora. Fighting! And with those encouraging words egging me on I urged myself to step into the hospital.