On My Way to Meet the Boys

This is Why I Don't Fall in Love

The way he just casually popped the question caught me off guard. My curiosity of who my brother spends his time with got the best of me as "I'd love to," slipped out of my mouth.

Key smirked at me and said, "Great we'll visit the dorms after we finish eating." As if on cue our food came. We quickly devoured it. We ate in silence until we were both full. When we were both completely done Key asked for the bill. He quickly paid and left a tip. With a quiet "Kaja!" Key led me to my bike. I straddled my bike as Key hesitated but still got on. I put on my helmet and was about to hand Key his but quickly pulled it back. 

"You have to promise me you won't blow my eardrums this time. Arasso?" When he complied and nodded I handed him the spare helmet. After putting our helmets on and making sure Key was holding on tight I started the engine. I peeled out of the parking lot following Key's instructions on how to get to the dorms. We got their pretty quick and this time Key only screamed half the way. That was an improvement. 

Key told me where to park and I pulled into the parking space. I killed the engine and yanked my helmet off my head making sure my hair was perfectly tousled before we went in. Key  successfully pried himself of my bike without too much difficulty this time. As we walked towards the building I was suddenly aware that Key still had his arm around my waist. I looked at him and nudged at his arm on my waist but all he did was smirk. The sneaky bastard knew what he was doing.

When I stepped foot in the lobby of the dorms I was amazed. Marble floor, gold trim on everything, polished people. It was all amazing. I was snapped out of my daze by Key gently putting his hand on my chin and closing my mouth. "You'll catch flies dear.' i shook him off and we kept walking towards the elevators. We stepped in and Key pressed the button for floor 8. On the way up I kept asking him about his friends but every time he would just smirk and say, "You'll see." 

The elevator dinged as we reached the 8th floor. Key stepped out and since we were still connected I got dragged along as well. Key walked all the way to the end of the hall and stopped in front of the door. He smiled at me and said, "Ready to see where your amazing oppa lives?"

I didn't feel like arguing with him so I just smiled and nodded. Key was about to put his key in the lock but I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled it back. he looked at me with a questioning look. "Key, I'm nervous. What if your friends don't like me?'

He brushed my hair behind my ear and fixed my fringe. He then wiped my smeared eye makeup and made it look presentable. He scanned me over finding nothing else to fix and leaned toward my forehead and pressed his soft pink lips against it. He wrapped both arms around my waist and kept his lips pressed to my forehead. 

It was too late to pull away and try to explain what was really happening when someone opened the dorm door and gasped.